9/11 Instance: Bedside Manners

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

9/11 Instance: Bedside Manners

Post by Esynthia »

Timeline: Way backdated to immediately after Game: Previously on Lost

Monet: Monet lay on her bed, uniform still on and blood stained, cuts still healing, and motionless. She was breathing, but shallowly. Her eyes started flicking frantically under her eyelids and all she could see was Marcus' face taunting her. Laughing at her. Her eyes shot open as she shot up, screaming. It took her a second to realize she was in her room and took a shaky breath.

Jason: Jason dropped his book on his lap at that, surprised by the very sharp waking up and looked up towards Monet. "Well, I'd ask you how you felt but you don't sound to be doing all that great. Should I be going to get someone?"

Monet: Monet started at the voice and then realized who it was. "Jason!" She turned and flung herself at him, letting herself show actual emotion for once as she clung to his neck. "Merci Dieu!"

Jason: Needless to say, Jason was surprised. It took him a moment before he clued into actually putting his arms around her as well. "Yes, it's me."

Monet: Monet let out a breath and relaxed a bit and then realized something else, pulling back to look at him in surprise, "I can feel you in my head again! And you're colorful!" She frowned, "And bleeding... What did you do?!"

Jason: "Bleeding? I don't think I'm bleeding? I think that's you." He admitted. "Apparently, despite the shape you are in, you were successful."

Monet: "Me?!" Monet pulled back more and looked down at herself and was horrified. "You mean it wasn't a dream then," she said softly. She stood and backed away from him to go sit on her bed.

Jason: "...No, you seriously agreed to go on a mission to an island that was made of the same thing unicorns and, now we know, my voice at the moment."

Monet: "Well... You're welcome then." She looked up at him, not really focusing on him, "Why are you here then?"

Jason: "...waiting for you to wake up and make sure you didn't have a complete spaz out?"

Monet: "But I did."

Jason: "Well, you didn't spaz out that badly." He shrugged. "Nobody died from a million synapses exploding through the school anyway." he raised his far arm up in victory.

Monet: "Still. I apologize." She forced herself to focus as she looked at him, "How long have I been here, then?"

Jason: "Not too terribly long, a few hours and in any case I would say that there's no reason to apologize."

Monet: "Of course there is. I was out of line." Monet frowned, "And how long have you been here?"

Jason: "...out of line for what?" He asked, honestly confused. "Don't know, I came in, sat down and just started reading." He held up the mostly finished book.

Monet: "That's a conversation for another time. Possibly." She looked at the book and arched an eyebrow, "Did you start it when you got here?”

Jason: "Well no, not really." Jason shrugged. "You've not been out that long now, don't worry. I'd say you're probably doing pretty well now, yes?"

Monet: "Physically, oui. And I am relieved to be able to sense you again."

Jason: "Yes, you've got your cheat sheet back, all right." He smiled at that, leaning back again. "Need filled in on what happened or do you remember?"

Monet: Monet did her best to ignore the tiny shudder that ran down her spine, "I remember. But I don't know what happened after I blacked out."

Jason_: "Well, apparently they let Kevin possess Selene, things happened and we profited."

Monet: "That was the backup plan. Apparently the regular plan didn't work then. Did Selene explode or is she in one piece?"

Jason_: "No, you all came back in one piece, no explosions unless you count the island though, as I understood it, it broke apart and dissolved."

Monet: "Oh. Bien, then." She looked down at her uniform and sighed, standing and unzipping the front so she could change. She put her back to him after she stripped down to the waist. "Am I healed yet?"

Jason: "Well, how do you feel?" Jason asked. "That's one place to start."

Monet: "I feel fine. But I can't see my own back to see if the cuts have fully healed or not. Especially since I don't know how long I've been out." She licked her lips and finished stripping her uniform to go find some fresh clothes. "Also, the last time I was cut, I didn't get to gauge with my healing how long it took... My powers were...switched off."

Jason: "Well, considering they're on we shouldn't have to worry about that." He looked quite confused at the idea though, looking up at her curiously. "What happened?"

Monet: "Well, considering they're on, I have no idea how long my healing will take to fix external wounds." She arched an eyebrow at him, "You've seen my scars." And that was all she would say on the matter. She pulled on a bra and a fresh pair of underwear and turned to her closet.

Jason: "I've seen them, yes. You've never talked about anything in relation to them, however." He replied, keeping a curious eye on her.

Monet: "You're intelligent, cher. Make an assumption and I'll tell you if you're right or wrong." She pulled out a pair of jeans and a scoop-neck sweater.

Jason: "I think I'll go out on an inch high jump and assume that you don't exactly want to talk about it, personally."

Monet: "You don't miss a thing, do you?"

Jason: "You love my keen observation sense."

Monet: "Of course I do. It means I don't have to explain myself."

Jason: "Oh, you have so many things to explain, I just know you won't."

Monet: "Oh do I? Why don't you ask a question and see if I answer it."

Jason: "If you don't want to talk about it I'm most certainly not going to ask you about it."

Monet: "So you only have questions about my scars?"

Jason_: "That's the subject we're on at the moment.

Monet: "Oui. But how do you know that equals to 'many' things?"

Jason_: "...I've met you?" Jason replied, half amused at the question.

Monet: "So it couldn't be something simple?"

Jason__: "Monet, Monet, when do I ever wonder about anything simple?"

Monet: She smirked, "Valid point, cher." She went to sit by him, "But if there are other things you're curious about, all you have to do is ask."

Jason__: "And you promise you won't put me through a wall?"

Monet: "I promise not to put you through a wall," she grinned at him, "Although, I am glad I could now if I wanted." Monet sobered, "However, I do not promise to give you an answer."

Jason__: "I suppose it'd be pushing my luck to ask if you promise to never do that again?"

Monet: "Oui, that would be."

[Edited on 9/11/2010 by Esynthia]
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone