9/11 Instance: Caring Kitten

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

9/11 Instance: Caring Kitten

Post by Esynthia »

[Sorry for backdating!] Timelined several hours after [Game]Previously on Lost and a few hours after [Instance]Bedside Manners.

Tigra: Tigra walked soundlessly on the carpet outside in the hallway, she wanted to make sure Monet was alright after her ordeal on the island. She stopped outside the door, sniffing to see if she was alone or not. Satisfied the scent of Jason was residual she lifted a hand to knock.

Monet: Monet looked up from her book at the knock and had to smirk at being able to feel people in her mind again. "Come in, Kitten."

Tigra: Tigra opened the door and stuck her head in, her tail curled around her legs, "Hi..." she purred a little, "Just wanted to come and see how you were...."

Monet: "Much better, merci." She arched an eyebrow, "Don't hover in the doorway. Come all the way in, sil vous plait."

Tigra: She gave Monet an awkward smile and stepped all the way in, closing the door behind her, "I was worried about you... never saw... well..." she chewed her lip. "You're okay now, that's good."

Monet: Monet put the bookmark in and set Candide down, swinging her legs over the side of her bed. "Worried about me? Porquoi? I'm just fine, am I not?"

Tigra: She nodded, "Yeah I can see that... but you passed out and... you were bleeding before...." she chewed her lip, "I thought I should check..."

Monet: Monet stood and did a small turn for Tigra, "Oui, I passed out. That was a lot of pain to handle. Even for me." She moved over and ran her hand behind Tigra's ear. "Do not fret, Kitten."

Tigra: Tigra purred some more at the petting, "I'm glad you're okay, guess it was kind of the shock.... you're normally pretty um..." she trailed off because she'd forgotten the word she was looking for.

Monet: Monet arched an eyebrow and waited for Tigra to finish the sentence. "Resilliant?"

Tigra: "That's the one I was looking for," she grinned sheepishly, "It frightened me a little..." her tail ticked slowly behind her.

Monet: "Did it? Why is that? I was fine. Just a little cut up."

Tigra: "I know but... Warlock nearly died... well no, I think he did and Selene wasn't doing so great either and Lorna was being attacked by a tree...." Tigra realised she was rambling and cut herself off, "Uh... I mean... well... Not having powers is scary...."

Monet: "Oui, but now we have them. No need to fret about the past, correct?" She scritched a little behind Tigra's ear.

Tigra: Tigra nodded, leaning into the hand and purring even more, "I'm glad everyone's back to normal again... well as normal as it gets around here..." she gave another grin, "I just had to make sure.... Gotta follow up on stuff like that - I didn't carry you all the way back to the jet for nothing..."

Monet: Monet arched an eyebrow, "You did that? Merci beaucoup, Kitten." She gave a small questioning smile, "And how did Jason fare seeing me like that? Or did you see him?"

Tigra: "I didn't see him... I... when we got back everyone was busy being concerned and trying to get you and Selene to some help and I felt like I was getting in the way so I went to see if everyone else had their powers back too..." She chewed her lip. "I should have stayed but I knew they'd take care of you."

Monet: "You have no obligation to me, darling. Beyond doing what I, or Jason for that matter, tell you. Unless of course what he tells you contradicts something I've said. Then do what I've said."

Tigra: Tigra giggled, "Yeah well I do have my own mind too... and the feral seems to like you so it's a little protective.... which means I am too." She was glad of her fur because she knew a blush had quickly followed that statement.

Monet: "Oui, you do. But you're still my kitten, are you not?"

Tigra: Tigra shrugged, "If I'm honest? I'm anyones as long as they ask nicely." She grinned again.

Monet: Monet smirked, "That's my girl." She gave her another rub behind her ear and went to sit back down on her bed.

Tigra: "I aim to please." She curled her tail around her legs again, "I'm really glad you're okay, Monet... I just came to make sure, but I can see Jason takes good care of you so I'll go now... unless you need anything?"

Monet: "Why don't you stay and tell me your version of what happened on the 'living island' after I was put in that ridiculous iron maiden hamster ball."

Tigra: She considered that, "I can do that..." she sat down on the floor, pulling her knees to her chest and tucking her tail around her feet.

Monet: Monet held out a throw pillow to her, "It might be more comfortable than the rug."

Tigra: Tigra took it and sat on it, "I've sat on worse, trust me.... and anything you're thinking you're probably right." She grinned again, the tip of her tail flicking from side to side by her feet.

Monet: Monet smirked, "Let's not get into that then. So after the monstrous child put me into my own creation, what happened?"

Tigra: "Everything went to hell... Warlock kinda died, Lorna was being attacked by a tree like I said, Adam was freaking out somewhere and then Selene made him possess her..." She sighed, "I thought I was gonna pass out... that was a weirder feeling than when I first manifested..."

Monet: "Why did you think you were going to pass out? Are you really that weak-minded, Kitten?"

Tigra: She shook her head, "No it wasn't that... I just... getting my powers back like that was a crazy sensory overload..."

Monet: "Mmm. I see. Well, I suppose it could have been quite a rush at that. However, I was already unconscious at the time, so I wouldn't know."

Tigra: "Yeah..." she sighed, "Anyway, after everyone kinda got back to normal, we had to shoot at Selene to get the kid out, then Lorna wrapped him up in the metal he made your cagey thing out of. But because all the stuff was getting undone... the island was sinking a little... well a lot..."

Monet: "Which was it, darling? A little, or a lot?"

Tigra: "Well all of it's gone now... along with that icky leather uniform.... I left it there..." she grinned, "So I'd say a lot - hence my offering to carry you, figured it'd be faster if I took you since I'm at home in the trees and I can run fast... not to mention that whole strength thing I have."

Monet: "How very smart of you. I'm quite impressed. You do learn from being around Jason and myself." She smirked, "Good Kitten."

Tigra: "Hey I'm smart all by myself!" She retorted, her tail swishing about on the carpet, "I got a job and everything... also I'm registered human now." She cackled, "So my mom can stick it all where she can feel it."

Monet: Monet arched an eyebrow, "There is nothing wrong with being a registered mutant, you realize? You should be proud of who you are, not shy away from it. I thought I'd trained you better than that."

Tigra: "Oh I am, believe me. I love being this way... besides I could do without being a registered mutant - it's not like anyone's gonna mistake me for being a human looking like this, is it? Mostly I got registered because well... I thought I was gonna be stuck like that... but now I think it'll be funny to see the look on my mom's face when I tell her."

Monet: "That would be amusing, oui. Now then, ma chat... Were you injured by the adolescent?"

Tigra: Tigra shook her head, "Nope, not a scratch - I'm lucky that way.... even if I had been I'd be fine now - healing mutations are awesome like that." She smiled at Monet.

Monet: "Well oui, I do have one of my own."

Tigra: She watched her tail swish from side to side on the carpet for a moment, "Well that's you filled in.... so..." she moved to get up again, "I'll go and get out of your way now."

Monet: "Alright then. Au revoir, Kitten. If you see Jason, do tell him that I'm growing bored waiting on him, sil vous plait. And feel free to rub against his side if you want. It would properly ruffle him and would amuse me."

Tigra: Tigra grinned, "Will do and I'll throw in a purr free of charge," she grinned fangily, "I do so like to torment people." She picked up the cushion and tossed it back onto the bed, "If you like I could always put my newly returned senses to good use and sniff him out for you.... kinda need something to do til my shift starts anyway."

Monet: "If you wish. Make sure to mentally poke me and let me know his reaction."

Tigra: "Oh I will! Where's the fun in tormenting people when you have no one to share it with?" She headed to the door, her tail curling and uncurling behind her, "Glad to see you're okay... if you need anything, let me know."

Monet: "Merci beaucoup, ma chat. I will. Au revoir."

Tigra: "See ya later! Take care of yourself!" She waved and stepped out into the hallway, sniffing around for Jason's scent trail. Once she'd found it, she was off like a shot, plotting her method of surprise as she ran.
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone