2/13 Instance: Cleaning Lady

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

2/13 Instance: Cleaning Lady

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: A day after the game "When Nuns Attack".

Greer: Greer frowned at the contents of the fridge. She was hungry, she knew that part, but nothing was really jumping out at her. She poked a packet of bacon, wrinkling her nose, she didn't feel like eating bacon... maybe some toast... she closed the fridge and shuffled over to the bread bin instead.

Selene: Selene trudged into the kitchen, a sour expression on her face and a couple of books and papers tucked under her arm. She gave a passing glance at the suspicious person raiding their fridge, clad in a grubby overall and a matching sheen of oil. Fantastic - someone had let the maintenance workers run free again. "Are you supposed to be here?"

Greer: Greer jumped and the breadbin closed on her fingers, "Ow! Fuck!" she bit her lip and shook her hand as the pain throbbed through it, "Yes I'm supposed to be here!"

Callie: Callie popped her head into the room. "Oh, good, I found the kitchen! You would not believe how badly I got lost!" She said to the people in the kitchen. "Hello, Selene, and... other person of whose acquaintance I have not had. i'm Callie, and you are...?" She grinned and stuck her hand out.

Selene: Selene frowned, an eyebrow arching upwards when she recognized who it was. "Oh, it's you," she said, putting her books on the kitchen table. "Didn't recognize you without the fuzzy coat and the swishing tail." She looked Greer up and down. "Fashionable. Quite the slick style. Literally."

Selene: "Hey there." She turned to look at the pink girl. "One tip for the new people: Always know where the kitchen is located when you go exploring. It's where the food is."

Greer: "Uh... hi, I'm Greer..." she wiped her hand on her leg before shaking Callie's, "Sorry about the oil - I just got back from work... long day..." she yawned. "Normally I don't look like this..."

Callie: "Cleaner?" Callie dimpled and used a lacy handkerchief to wipe off her hand. "What do you do?" she asked, looking around, poking into the cabinets, pantry ad fridge. She helped herself to a can of cola. "What a treat! I only got this on my birthdays!"

Selene: Selene poured some water into the cooker, smirking to herself. "I think the look suits you," she said, before turning to give Callie a look. "You get soda as birthday presents? Now this is kind of sad."

Greer: "I'm a mechanic..." Greer made another attempt to get some bread and not injure herself this time, "Fix cars... bikes... scooters... anything with an engine..."

Callie: "Oh, how fun that sounds! I can change the oil on my car, but that's about it. And it's not sad, this stuff is actually really bad for you, but it just tastes so good!"

Selene: "Are we still talking about the oil in your car," Selene wondered, giving Callie a wide-eyed look. "Oh, you mean the coke. Never mind."

Selene: She frowned a little. "Great, now I wonder what oil tastes like..."

Greer: "Don't drink it, it's bad for you." Greer thought she should toss that in just in case as she put the bread in the toaster.

Selene: "The coke?" Selene looked around. Why did those people have to be so confusing all the time.

Callie: "I think she means the oil. Is there any natural foods in here? I'll just have to order..."

Greer: "Yeah honey, I mean the oil..." she shook her head at Selene, "There's salady things in the fridge and eggs and stuff..." Greer gestured over to said location and went to get a plate for her toast.

Callie: Callie started arranging things on a plate, making an impromptu salad.

Selene: Selene switched on the cooker, before turning back to the other two. "What now, the honey or the oil?" She blinked a few times. "Wait, you meant me. Got it." Shaking her head, she stepped over to the fridge. "Just don't mind me, I'm somewhat spaced out at the moment."

Greer: "You're always spaced out, what's new?" She looked over at the toaster when the toast popped out, "Oh damn it! I can never get that right when I'm not furry!"

Callie: "Crunchy is good!" Callie laughed, "But black not so much." She sliced an apple and dropped the slices into the salad. "Not furry?"

Selene: "Sometimes she forgets to shave her legs," Selene informed Callie, a small smirk on her lips when she leaned back to assure being out of swatting range from Greer.

Greer: Greer scowled, "Lovely..." she frowned at the toast. Nope. Wasn't going to eat that. She sighed heavily and kicked her work boots off then set about removing her overalls, "I'll show you what I mean..." sure she was only wearing underwear but well it wasn't like they hadn't seen that before. She shifted into her fur.

Selene: "And I left my dollar bills in my room again," Selene commented with a sigh, helping herself to some fruit juice while watching the now fuzzy girl.

Callie: Callie blinked. "Oh my! You're a kitty cat! How adorable! Can I pet you?" She gave her the best adorable dimples grin she could muster.

Greer: "Sure you can, pet away... just steer clear of behind my ears til I've finished eating or I'll fall right asleep." She grinned, fishing out some fresh slices of bread for the toaster and sniffing at Callie to imprint her scent while she was able.

Callie: Calie bounced over and started scratching and petting. "Oh, so soft and furry! And a tail! You are just so gorgeous! All I got was pink skin!"

Selene: "Looks like you've got yourself a fangirl there," Selene commented, sipping on her juice while she waited for the water to boil. "Hey, Callie, if you scratch behind her ears and she really falls asleep, we can steal her toast."

Greer: "Pink skin is cute," Tigra told Callie, "And I'm totally available for pettings any time, I like pettings... well obviously not when I'm at work because that would be weird... but any other time." She hit the button on the toaster and out popped the toast, perfectly browned. "Much better!"

Callie: "Mmm. Nice and toasty!" She stopped petting and washed her hands, then started making inroads on her salad. "Going back to trying to find the kitchen, there needs to be signs and arrows. I ended up in some old room that looked like nobody but me had gone into for a while!"

Selene: "Really?" Selene arched her eyebrows at Callie. "Were there Oompah Loompahs? If so, then you probably went a little too far." Looking over Greer's shoulder, she waited for an opportunity to snatch one of the toasts.

Greer: Tigra swished her tail, hitting Sel with it on purpose, she knew what she was after. "What did the room look like? There's a few that aren't used a lot..." and a whole section of the house but she kept quiet about that part.

Callie: "Oh, somewhere on the first floor - looked like a receiving room of some sort. Lots of old furniture. I only peeked in and kept going as I was hungry and wanted food," Callie said around a mouthful of lettuce.

Greer: Having spread butter on her toast, Tigra took a bite. Mmmm. She purred a little, "Really? Show me later? Or... well I could follow the scent there but that's no fun - exploring is better with company."

Selene: "Ooh, we could go spelunking," Selene suggested. "Well, just without the caves and all that. But I'd still say there should be lanterns and helmets involved." With Greer distracted for a moment, Selene leaned around and bit off an edge of her toast.

Greer: Tigra hissed at Selene out of reflex.

Selene: Selene bounded away, looking smug. Still, she made sure to remain out of reach for Greer's claws, just in case. "Anyone else up for a cup of tea now that the water is already hot?"

Callie: "Oh...I have no idea if I could find it again, and I did see a living room with this massive television in it! And I have loose herbs upstairs I could go get!"

Greer: "Tea would be nice thanks, especially since you need to make payment for stolen toast." She hopped up and sat on the counter, pulling her tail into her lap. Yep. Still in her underwear. "And that would be the recroom, that door there goes right to it," she pointed to one of the doors in the kitchen.

Selene: "I'll make one for everyone," Selene said and took three cups off the shelves. "One to make up for stolen food, and one to make up for future transgressions undoubtedly going to happen sometime."

Callie: "You people are so funny!"

Greer: Tigra raised a russet eyebrow, "Really? You think we're funny now? Man, you're gonna pee yourself when we're actually trying."

Selene: "I'm never trying to be funny," Selene said, trying to maintain a stern expression. "People just happen to laugh about the things I say and do." She poured the water into each of the three cups.

Callie: "So... what kind of tea do you want? I brought a whole suitcase of the them."

Greer: "The black kind with caffeine in?" Tigra's tail tapped on her knees as she finished of her toast and tried to brush the crumbs from her fur.

Selene: Selene peeked up to the shelf. "Well, we have this Indian one that is quite tasty," she said, getting the box. "You might want to add a little milk to it."

Callie: "Oh I don't have any back tea...so the bagged here will be fine!"

Greer: "Any of the british variety?" Tigra frowned, "Don't make me get up..."

Callie: "Wait! Maybe I d - let me go check!" She saluted and took off, shawl floating behind her.

Selene: Selene sorted through the stack of boxes that had accumulated over the years. "I think I've found some ancient mystery tea," she said, glancing back at Greer. "Maybe we'll better wait and see what she brings back."

Greer: Tigra rolled her eyes and hopped off the counter, she stepped over to the cupboard and sniffed at the boxes, her expert nose sorting through the different scents. She plucked a box from near the back and shook it, "Here." she passed it to Selene.

Selene: "Fine, let's try this one," Selene said, putting a bag into each cup. "May you suffer from eternal guilt should I fall over and croak from evil ancient tea."

Greer: "You have a healing mutation, you'll be fine you hypercondriac." She rolled her eyes.

Selene: "I can still try to get some sympathy out of it, can't I?" Selene put the box back. "The start of the semester has been bad enough already."

Greer: "It's been bad? In what way? You didn't get to steal all of my toast?" she poked the teabag with a spoon.

Selene: "Well, it all started with getting attacked by crazy nuns and ended with me having to take additional lessons in piloting the jet." Selene rolled her eyes. "Apparently some of the new students got scared and thought I was out to kill them all when I nearly hit that windmill the other day."

Greer: Tigra blinked at her as the information filtered down... then she burst out laughing. "Oh wow! I love you!"

Selene: "Why thank you, I guess. Now I wish some of the teachers would feel the same way." Selene frowned and watched Greer through narrowed eyes. "You're not after my pine cone collection, are you? Because no amount of sweet talking will make me share that. Probably. You can try, though."

Greer: "Nah I don't like pine cones, they're uncomfortable and they don't taste good." She assurred the other girl, "Your collection is safe." She patted her.

Selene: "Oh, that's good to hear," Selene replied, patiently enduring the patting. She hopped up to sit on the counter while they waited for the tea to brew. "So, how has your start into the new semester turned out so far?"

Greer: "Well I was at work all day today and the day before and the day before so what does that tell you?"

Selene: "All work and no play makes the kitty grumpy?" Selene arched an eyebrow. "You could possibly do with a raise, or a more lucrative job?"

Greer: "Nah I like my job, it's fun to fix things we're just crazy busy - people keep getting in wrecks because they're trying to run mutants over or they piss off a mutant with a car and then their car gets driven at... great for business but not so good for insurance."

Selene: Selene cocked her head. "Now that sounds like a lucrative niche for business. I guess that's what they call road rage." She paused for a moment and then smirked. "Hey, if you ever have not enough to do, just tell me and I'll go on a city wide driving rampage in an ice cream van."

Greer: Tigra giggled, "Yeah okay, I'll let you know," she picked up her tea once it was done brewing and removed the bag with the spoon, flinging it into the sink for now.

Selene: Selene pondered something for a moment, stirring her own tea in the meantime. "Speaking of your mechanical aptitude, would you be interested in helping me fix the jet later," Selene asked. "Well, it's less about fixing and more... scrubbing. I got tasked to clean it only because they don't believe flying through that flock of pigeons was a total accident."

Greer: Tigra raised an eyebrow, "I'm not a cleaning lady... if you busted up the engines I'll take a look though."

Selene: Selene pouted. "Well, if you're lucky we might find some juicy leftovers inside the engines. For some reason I can't talk anyone into helping me with that. And I refuse to put on the puppy eyes."

Greer: "If I'm lucky? I don't want chunks of pigeon, I want busted up engine to prod."

Selene: "Well, I guess it couldn't hurt to check on the engine anyway," Selene said, giving a slight shrug. "And shouldn't it be busted up, I can accidentally toss a wrench in there."

Greer: Tigra laughed, "You're terrible," she shook her head, taking a sip of her tea, "Hmm... I guess I should go and get clean or something..."

Selene: "Easily done if you'd help me wash the jet," Selene suggested, sipping her tea. "We simply scrub you down, as well."

Greer: "Yeeeah... I think I wanna shower first, get the icky garage smell off me and then I'll help out, how does that sound?"

Selene: Selene shrugged. "Fine by me," she said. "And thanks for your help."

Greer: "No problem," she picked up her boots and overalls, "I'll meet you down there in... half an hour?"

Selene: "Excellent," Selene replied and smiled. "I'll hold out here and try to get Callie to help, too."

Greer: "Sounds like a plan... see you in a little while..." she waved and walked out into the hall after putting her empty mug down on the table as she passed.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen