3/7 Instance: Green-Eyed-Monster has Green Fingers

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

3/7 Instance: Green-Eyed-Monster has Green Fingers

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Timeline day after [Instance]Doctors Without Patients.

Pietro: Pietro carefully repotted one of the cuttings he'd taken from his mother's roses. He had a bunch of different types to repot at the school since he figured, if nothing else, Professor Munroe would enjoy seeing more roses around the place.

Michael: Michael decided he'd take a nap back in the greenhouse before he did any school work today. He started off towards the greenhouse.

Illyana: Illyana smiled and watched Pietro. She was glad he wasn't getting sad about the roses today. She passed him the watering can for the rose.

Pietro: Pietro smiled at her, "Thanks," he put some water on the soil around the freshly repotted rose and went to get the next one.

Callie: Callie walked around aimlessly, looking at the grounds, noting there was such pretty leaves in this season. She spotted a building tucked away, ending up on a pretty pink pebbled path that led to a green house. "Hello?"

Illyana: Illyana looked up when she heard Callie's voice. She smiled at the familiar face. "'ey Callie!"

Pietro: Pietro waved, giving the girl a smile as he pushed some fresh soil onto his next plant.

Callie: "Hello, Illy! How are you? Pietro! Hi." She dimpled and pulled her hair into a haphazard bun.

Michael: Michael heard voices comming from the greenhouse and slowed his pace so he wouldn't knock into someone. "Well hi there? Who's all hiding out in the greenhouse today?"

Illyana: "We are good. Repotting some roses. 'ow are you?" Illyana wiggled her feet a bit as she rested on the ground, her legs outstretched. "Michael!" Illyana waved to him from her seat.

Pietro: "Hey Michael," Pietro called to the guy, watering the second rose.

Callie: "Oh, Hello, Michael." She moved out of range.

Pietro: "Is this the one you live in?" Pietro asked him, "Sorry I didn't realise - we can move to another one if we're bothering you..."

Callie: "You live here?"

Michael: Michael shrugged. "Kinda. I can actually see in here." He ran his hand across some of the plants he knew needed care and they perked up.

Illyana: Illyana adjusted the flower in her hair from Michael. At least he'd know where she was. "Michael said 'e would like company anyway."

Callie: "You can see in here?" Callie asked, caressing a flower gently.

Pietro: Pietro continued repotting his roses quietly.

Michael: "Well I can see the plants." He found one of his berry bushes and picked a few.

Illyana: "Michael, can you check on my flower pleeeease? I don't want it to get sad and droopy."

Callie: "Huh. What is your power?"

Michael: "Yeah sure." He walked over to her and gave the flower a once over. "It's doing okay but here." He rejuvinated the flower a little. "Which one?"

Illyana: "Thank you, Michael!" Illyana beamed and stroked her flower just a bit.

Callie: "Oh! How did you do that?" Callie went over, poking the flower gently.

Pietro: Pietro continued repotting but frowned a little.

Michael: "You're welcome Illyana, I'm sure it looks amazing." He smiled and turned to look for more things to do. Uhmm I ask the flowers to do things and they do it."

Pietro: The frown deepened somewhat but he was still careful with his mother's roses.

Illyana: Illyana grinned happily. Michael was so sweet! She watered the next flower for Pietro when it was ready for it.

Callie: "Ah. I have similar powers." She bent over a small bud, and it bloomed in front of their eyes, thorns growing to longer than normal.

Illyana: Illyana's eyes went to those thorns. That... wouldn't be nice to brush up against.

Pietro: Pietro thanked Illyana again for watering the plant, looking around for somewhere to put it now to clear his work area for the next few.

Michael: "I can talk to and control animals too. Change weather a lil here and there. Uhmm oh yeah I can create illusions too. But I think that's it."

Illyana: "You think?" Illyana laughed at Michael. "I'm glad I only 'ave two. Easy to keep up with." Illyana took the flower from Pietro to coddle it and breathe on it.

Callie: "Oh, that's more than me. I talk to plants." She made the thorns grow back to normal size, and kissed the flower gently.

Pietro: "One is enough thanks very much..." Pietro put in, "Mine is plenty complicated as it is."

Illyana: Illyana patted Pietro's leg where she was. At least he wasn't stuck on fast forward anymore.

Michael: "Yeah I'm just experimenting with what my powers can do and if those are all but I don't really know how to do that so I'm just kinda relaxing."

Callie: "Well, I like the gardens here. Very pretty, but just getting ready for winter, I love the colours very much!"

Michael: "I'd like it if we could make the place bigger."

Callie: "We have the whole garden and grounds..." Callie raised an eyebrow, "It costs money to maintain a greenhouse."

Illyana: "The flowers will freeze over winter outside."

Pietro: "There are other houses... but yeah they're not cheap - worth it though."

Callie: "They're supposed to hibernate. they're sleepy now."

Pietro: "If you want to experiment, Michael - the Danger Room's a good place to start."

Illyana: Illyana looked at Pietro. Usually he offered to help with power stuff... so that was odd.

Michael: "I can keep it warm enough in here for them to be fine and my powers help keep them up."

Callie: Callie nodded. "Well, that is what greenhouses are for - to help keep them alive, but my father always said it was good to let them sleep, and then wake them back up in the spring. There is a natural order to life. A Rhythm." She shrugged. "It is fun to also make winter gardens."

Michael: "I'm fine staying in here making flowers for beautiful girls and tasty lil snacks."

Pietro: Pietro looked over at Callie, "I definately agree with that - there's a winter garden at my house in New Hampshire, it's a nice place to go... you'd probably like it actually, everything's planted in sections so they compliment eachother when they flower."

Michael: "I perfer a little chaos, adds a spice to life. But I DO NOT suggest giving sugar gliders redbull, that's too much chaos!"

Callie: "Oh yes, I would like to see it! Perhaps my father too? He is Giancarlo Betto."

Pietro: "Ugh, don't talk to me about that stuff... Sophie got her hands on some once..." Pietro shuddered, latching back onto the sane conversation he was having with Callie, "Oh yeah I think I remember hearing that... he'd be very welcome, maybe he can give me some tips?"

Illyana: Illyana smiled happily. Yay for Pietro making friends!

Callie: Callie smiled enigmatically. "You may call his secretary for an appointment, but he is very busy. I was thinking of social calling...an informal meeting."

Pietro: Pietro laughed, "You going to tell me he could resist offering advice if I showed him around and pointed out all my hard work? I was of course refering to inviting you over for some lunch or something, it's nice to have guests."

Michael: Michael got next to Illyana and whispered in her ear, "Am I supposed to know who that is?"

Illyana: Illyana whispered back to Micahel. "I don't know either. Just smile and nod!" She giggled.

Callie: "Yes, he takes his work seriously." She dug her fingers into a pot of dirt and grinned. "But he would love to see what you have done. A luncheon sounds lovely."

Pietro: He smiled, "Great, well if you call him and let me know when he's free he's more than welcome, as are you - any time."

Illyana: "Ohh you will adore Emma's cooking too, Callie."

Callie: "Thank you...Emma? Who is she?"

Illyana: "Technically the housekeeper, but she is super sweet and makes the BEST cakes ever!"

Pietro: "She works at my house... she kind of does everything... she loves to cook though - it's her passion."

Callie: "Ah, very nice." She suspected that this Emma had been the one to raise Pietro, but said nothing as it might be rude. "A passionate cook always has one eating well."

Pietro: "Oh yeah she's a feeder that's for sure," Pietro smiled and shook his head, "If it wasn't for my mutation I think I'd be fat..."

Illyana: "I've gained weight..." Illyana poked Pietro. "Much to my mother's delight."

Pietro: "You're a long way off fat yet," Pietro assured her, kissing her on the cheek.

Illyana: Illyana giggled and smiled. "Why thank you!"

Michael: Michael went over to his hammock and decided he'd lay down in it. "Oh Illyana have you found any seeds for the flowers you wanted me to grow?"

Illyana: "Not yet... but I will! I promise!" Illyana didn't want to admit that she had almost forgotten to search between classes and training and research and rescue misisons.

Pietro: Pietro looked over at her, "You need seeds? For what?"

Callie: Callie put her other hand in, searching for the very small sleepy thoughts of seeds. Still nothing. She moved onto a larger plant that seemed hungry.

Illyana: "My favorite flower." She blushed a bit.

Michael: "I told her that I'd grow them in here for her if she wanted. I did my best to make the one in her hair like that but I'm not sure how close it is."

Pietro: Pietro sighed, "If you'd ask me for these things I can get them for you, you know?" he gave her a small smile.

Michael: "She can't be self sufficient?" He pruned his mullberry bush a little.

Callie: Callie gave it some water and tuned back into the conversation. "I can ask my father if I can have some seeds from his collection, we can start a new garden in the spring."

Pietro: "Of course she can," Pietro replied, "I'm just offering to help." he turned to Callie, "That sounds like a lovely idea."

Illyana: Illyana looked from Pietro... to Michael... then back between the two. "I just got preoccupied. We'll get them."

Michael: Michael pulled a few berries off the bush. "Mmm Illyana come have a taste I found some ones that taste really good."

Callie: "Should we ask where we can plant them? And then we can design something to match an idea - perhaps an asian influence - zen garden?"

Illyana: "Ohhh that sounds so pretty, Callie." Illyana pushed herself off of the floor and headed over to taste test the new berries.

Pietro: "Oh I like the sound of that, it'd be nice to have somewhere tranquil for students to go," he tried to ignore Michael, "I'm sure the staff wouldn't mind the idea either... we should pick a spot or maybe a few just in case then go ask."

Callie: "Well, I'm free now, and Michael seems to be napping, we could go and look now!"

Illyana: "We need a tranquil place 'ere..." Illyana pointed out.

Pietro: Pietro smiled, wiping off his hands, having finished repotting, "Sure we can do that now - I'm done here."

Callie: Callie grinned and stepped outside to the chill air.

Pietro: Pietro glanced over his shoulder to Illyana, "Want to come with or stay here?"

Michael: Michael rolled out of his hammock and showed Illyanna the berries

Illyana: Illyana sampled the berries. "Yum! Come look for a spot with us, Michael."

Pietro: Pietro sighed and stepped outside, he'd be quite happy for Michael to stay right where he was... as long as Illyana came with him.

Michael: "Sure Illyana can you help me find my staff. I went to class today without it on accident." He felt around the groud for it.

Illyana: "Sure, Michael." Illyana helped him look for it. "Ah! It's over 'ere!"

Pietro: Pietro politely offered his arm to Callie, "Come on, they'll catch up."

Callie: Callie dimpled and took the arm. "I saw a little area just past the rose garden that we could add to."

Michael: "Thank you cutie." He smiled to where he thought she was. "Hmm wanna bring some berries with us?"

Pietro: "Yeah I was hoping to get some of my mother's roses in there... well when they're bigger. Probably in the spring." he smiled at her.

Illyana: Illyana giggled and gently touched his arm so he'd know where she was. "Sure, we can 'ave a snack as we go!"

Callie: "Obviously the spring, winter is too harsh! So, what kind of roses? I prefer Zepherine Drouhin roses."

Pietro: "Too many to list... the ones I was repotting in the greenhouse was just a small selection of my favourites. My mom was a little obsessed with roses... and when I say a little I mean worryingly so..."

Michael: Michael gathered some berries and put them in a pocket in his shirt. "Shall we?"

Callie: "Ah."

Illyana: Illyana took his arm... so she could reach over and steal a berry. "Yep!"

Pietro: "I'll have to make sure I show you the rose garden in the late spring - it's my favourite part of the gardens at my house. I take extra special care of the roses."

Callie: "I like all plants, nothing in particular."

Pietro: "I manage the whole garden, I enjoy it... but the roses are special because they were mom's favourites and she spent so much time on them I want to make sure I carry on taking care of them for her... and if I have kids I'll teach them to do the same."

Michael: "So... How are you today beautiful?" He smiled cheerfully. "My day's been pretty long so far."

Callie: "How wonderful. I am in training to finish what my father started. Though he is worried as I am visibly mutant, but it is nothing a little surgery and some good tan dye cannot hide!"

Pietro: Pietro glanced at her, "It's a shame mutants have to hide what they are like that... it's not right..." he frowned sadly, "People are ridiculous..."

Illyana: Illyana smiled at Michael's words. "I 'ave 'ad a pretty good day. I'm sorry yours 'as seemed long." She steered them after where Pietro had been.

Callie: "I agree, but what can one do?"

Pietro: "Refuse to hide and stand up for mutant rights?"

Callie: She stopped. "Here it is, pretty, with the gazebo, yes?"

Michael: "It's better now though."

Callie: "I do not want to bring attention to myself."

Illyana: "Because you get to be with good friends?" Illyana suggested.

Pietro: He nodded, "Yeah it is... I think it needs climbing roses but I think everything needs climbing roses..." he smiled at her, "And I'm not telling you to do that alone - I'm faily certain the whole school would be behind you and plenty more."

Michael: "Well mostly just you. I don't know Callie or Pietro too well."

Illyana: "Well that sounds like a good reason to get to know them then. They are both pretty neat people."

Callie: "Well, I came here for formal education, and yes, climbing roses are a must."

Michael: "Aww but I enjoy you enough to be fine. You're very fun to talk to."

Illyana: "Awww I like to talk to you too. It's good to make new friends though. Just... listen... to 'ow Pietro 'as made friends with Callie!"

Pietro: "It's a good place for that... I wouldn't be here otherwise... but I still don't like feeling like a second class citizen and being forced to hide, it's not fair. Sooner or later something's going to get done about it and I'd rather it was something for us than against us..." he frowned, "See... this is why we need a zen garden - I think too much."

Callie: "Thinking is good."

Pietro: "Not when you think as fast as I do - you can get through a lot of topics that you'd rather ignore that way. It's a terrible thing, too much thinking."

Illyana: Illyana's eyes lit up when she could see Pietro ahead. She subconciously quickened her pace.

Michael: "Hmm well I guess I can make more friends but you're still the best one so far." He shoved her playfully.

Callie: She hugged him. "But yes, peace is a good thing to find."

Illyana: "'ey!" Illyana laughed and playfully shoved back. "You aren't too bad yourself." She teased him.

Pietro: Pietro was surprised but he was getting better with surprise hugs from random new people. He hugged her back.

Michael: "Well thank you my kind doe." He attempted to tickle her.

Callie: Callie dimpled. "So! How about some fruit trees too? A blend of european gardens with a zen feel?"

Illyana: "EEEEEE!" Illyana was surprised by hands on her.

Pietro: "There has to be cherry trees and apple trees for the blossoms in the spring or I won't agree." He countered.

Callie: "Of course."

Pietro: "Then, by all means, as many trees as we can get away with... we could enclose it better that way - make it a sanctuary of sorts."

Callie: "Oh, lovely - make a path lined with roses, with climbing roses over the gazebo, and then fruit trees to surround, with a a gate of cherry trees?"

Michael: Michael tickled her some more. "You're lucky my sugar gliders aren't out here, they'd join in - they like to tickle!"

Illyana: "OH NOOOOO!" Illyana crumbled to the ground in her fit of giggles.

Pietro: "That would be awesome," Pietro grinned, looking round when the sound of giggles reached his ears. He frowned.

Callie: Callie turned too. "He is molesting her. You might want to stage a rescue."

Pietro: "Yeah... I agree..." Pietro dashed over to save Illyana, scooping her up and cuddling her.

Illyana: Illyana couldn't stop giggling... but was glad to be in safe arms again.

Michael: Michael laughed with her. "Where'd you go?" He sat back and didn't stop laughing.

Pietro: "I rescued her," Pietro replied, "Can't resist a damsel in distress."

Illyana: Illyana giggled again and kissed Pietro's cheek. "Always 'aving to rescue me!."

Callie: Callie shivered as a chill breeze cut through her light jacket. "Anyone want to go in and make some cocoa and plan the garden and if we see professor Munroe, ask if we could do one?"

Michael: "Aww cheater." He laughed more. "You should come meet my sugar gliders sometime Illyana."

Pietro: "Well, why change the habit of a lifetime?" he grinned at her and gave her a squeeze before setting her on her feet. He looked over to Callie, "Cocoa sounds great to me, Illyana?"

Illyana: Illyana grinned. "We'll 'ave to do that... after cocoa."

Michael: "I think I should go to my room and gather up my little friends. Wanna lead the way and we can meet them back down at the kitchen for the cocoa Illyana? Promise no more tickling."

Pietro: Pietro subconsciously tightened his grip on Illyana.

Illyana: Illyana didn't miss that tightening. She got the hint. "We can all just stick together, yes?"

Callie: "I'll go get the milk warming," Callie said, shivering.

Pietro: Pietro kept his arm around Illyana as he turned them back towards the building.

Michael: "Oh no that's fine I don't wanna trouble the both of you."

Illyana: Illyana kept Pietro close, but she put a hand on Michael's arm to help guide him. "It's no bother! We like to 'elp friends."

Pietro: "Yeah it's no problem...." Pietro lied, he'd rather they just go straight to the kitchen and Michael could find his own way to his room like he was sure he was capable of. Oooor maybe he was being paranoid?