3/24 Instance: Birthday Treat

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

3/24 Instance: Birthday Treat

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: Oct. 15th

Pietro: Pietro walked up from the main door of the apartment building, all the way up the stairs to his front door. It had been a long day and he'd spent the vast majority of it alone. All in all, not the best birthday ever... but he supposed it was better than the birthday he'd had two years ago. But then, anything would be better than that.

Illyana: It had nearly killed Illyana to keep quiet about Pietro's birthday all day. She had to leave early to keep from bursting and spilling her surprise.

Illyana: She had taken special care to place candles all around the apartment and light each one. She had his favorite dinner AND dessert prepared (professional, but shhh). Her final 'tada' was to have brand new... lingerie... under her dress. She could barely contain her excitement as she waited for Pietro to get home.

Pietro: He also used his key for the first time in a while to open the door since he just didn't feel like using his powers right now. He put his keys in the bowl by the door and turned to close it behind him, halfway into the apartment he realised it didn't look right. He blinked, looking around at all the candles.

Illyana: Illyana heard him come in and she nearly squealed. She bounced, impatiently.

Pietro: "Illyana?" he called, looking around as he walked through the apartment, he definately hadn't been expecting something like this.

Illyana: Illyana couldn't stand it anymore. She pounced on him and kissed him.

Pietro: Pietro nearly fell over and managed to catch himself without flailing, kissing her back and hugging her tight.

Illyana: "'appy birthday!" Illyana grinned at him and rubbed his nose with hers.

Pietro: Pietro smiled back, pulling her into a hug again, "How long did it take you to do all this?"

Illyana: "Hours..." Illyana kissed him again, holding him close to her. "I am sorry I didn't say anything all day... I wanted it to be a surprise."

Pietro: "Well it's definately that," he gave her a squeeze, "A nice one too, thank you."

Illyana: Illyana smiled happily at him. "There's more. But you 'ave to eat your dinner first."

Pietro: "More? Surprise dinner isn't enough?" he tickled her a little bit then followed her to the dining area.

Illyana: Illyana giggled. "Yes. But you 'ave to wait."

Pietro: "I can wait, I'm patient," he smiled, still marvelling at the work she'd put in, "I really can't believe you did all this..."

Illyana: "Well I wanted it to be special for you. Our first birthday together." Illyana kissed his cheek and gently ushered him to the table.

Pietro: "Technically it's our second birthday together, but okay," he smiled at her again and sat down.

Illyana: "Well... your first... 'ow is that?" Illyana sat down across from him.

Pietro: He chuckled, "It's perfect... Thank you, I really wasn't expecting this...."

Illyana: "'ow about a little music with our dinner?" Illyana got up to do that.

Pietro: "What ever you want," he gave her another warm smile.

Illyana: Illyana sat down at the keyboard and began to play the special song she wrote for him.

Pietro: Pietro sat quietly and listened to her play, feeling a whole lot better about the day.

Illyana: Illyana held the last note, then released the keys, smiling at him. "What do you think?"

Pietro: "Beautiful," he replied, "But not familiar, you learn something new specially?"

Illyana: "Yeah, or composed."

Pietro: Pietro blinked at her, "You wrote that just for today?"

Illyana: "I 'ave been working on it for months. Finally found the right time to give it to you." Illyana blushed a bit.

Pietro: Pietro held his arms open to her, "That was lovely, thank you...."

Illyana: Illyana moved to his arms and his lap and snuggled into him. "You're welcome."

Pietro: He cuddled her tight and kissed her softly, "This is the best birthday I ever had...."

Illyana: Illyana stroked his cheek gently. "Then I 'ave my work cut out for me next year."

Pietro: "As long as you're with me it'll be perfect."

Illyana: Illyana snuggled into his neck. "I plan to be."

Pietro: "Good." he kissed her again, "I love you, Illyana."

Illyana: "I love you too, Pietro." Illyana kissed him very gently.

Pietro: He settled his arms around her loosely, nuzzling her neck, "So, what's next?"

Illyana: "Well, I have a special dessert for after dinner. But after that I'm out of surprises."

Pietro: "Well then I guess we should get through dinner quickly," he pressed a kiss to her cheek and let her up so she could sit in her seat.

Illyana: Illyana giggled. "Okay okay. You are the birthday boy." Illyana moved back to her chair.

Pietro: Pietro grinned, "You didn't really expect me to wait for food, right?"

Illyana: "Well... some people like dessert first."

Pietro: "Well those people probably don't get caught up in work and forget to eat lunch because their girlfriends are too busy with birthday surprises," he teased a little.

Illyana: Illyana pouted a bit. "I can't leave you alone for a moment, can I?"

Pietro: "No... I can't take care of myself properly, I thought you knew this?" he couldn't help grinning again.

Illyana: "I'll just 'ave to redouble my efforts." Illyana smirked at him.

Pietro: "Why? I have you to take care of me now, I don't need to learn anymore," he chuckled again as he ate his food. Which was very nice. He made sounds of approval.

Illyana: Illyana just shook her head and smiled. "'ave I told you that I love you?"

Pietro: "Once or twice... but I never tire of hearing it... or saying it. I love you too."

Illyana: Illyana smiled happily. "I feel the same."

Pietro: "I'm glad." He smiled at her again, settling into silence to enjoy the food.

Illyana: Once they had finished, Illyana grinned. "Ready for dessert?"

Pietro: "I think so..." he returned the grin.

Illyana: Illyana tossed him a can of whipped cream.

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow at her, looking between her and the can.

Illyana: "You're going to need that." Illyana moved back to his lap for more kisses.

Pietro: "Am I now?" he put his arms around her, setting the can down on the table for now, "And what am I to be putting it on?"

Illyana: "Oh I'm sure you can come up with something..." Illyana kissed down his neck.

Pietro: "I definately think I'm getting ideas now...."

Illyana: "Mmmm I am open to suggestions..." Illyana smirked and kissed him again.

Pietro: "You have any ideas you want to share?" he grinned, kissing her softly and wrapping his arms around her.

Illyana: "Well... I think you might be interested in what I 'ave on under this dress too."

Pietro: "Oh? More presents?" he tickled her a little bit.

Illyana: Illyana giggled. "Yeeeeees." She kissed him softly. "Just for you."

Pietro: "Okay then I think we should move this conversation to another room..."

Illyana: "Mmm I'm ok with that." Illyana continued to kiss him.

Pietro: Pietro picked her up... and the cream, then carried her towards the bedroom.