3/24 Instance: Armored Date

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

3/24 Instance: Armored Date

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: after Forging Friendships and Unfair Advantage

Christopher: Chris packed away his armor taking it off the skeleton he'd stolen from the science lab. I hope she thinks this is as cool as I do.

Sophia: Sophia laid back into her pillows, computer in her lap. Head rested against the wall, she stared blankly at the screen as she tried to work out what to write for her assignment.

Christopher: Chris lugged his huge backpack loaded with his armor. He was surprised it hadn't ripped yet. His hand tapped on her door lightly when he got to Sophia's room. "Open the door, Sophia! It's been too long since I've seen the best girl in the world."

Sophia: She grinned at the knock and the sound of Chris' voice, pushing the laptop aside as she got up to answer the door. "Just in time. I almost had to start on homework."

Christopher: "Psh, you best not be failing any classes." He poked her chest playfully.

Sophia: "Of course I'm not," Sophia rolled her eyes and gave him a poke in return, "I just don't feel like writing an essay at the moment."

Christopher: "Ouch. What do you have an essay in?" He slipped into her room holding his backpack carefully.

Sophia: "History. It's not really a big deal. I'll be fine with it," Sophia smiled and closed the door behind him, eyeing his overstuffed backpack.

Christopher: Chris plopped the bag down on her bed with lots of noise. "Sure you shouldn't be doing that instead of hanging out with me?"

Sophia: "Positive," she nodded, "I mean, who could choose an essay over you?"

Christopher: "Someone that wants an A." He sat on the bed next to the bag.

Sophia: "I think I can do both." Sophia glanced between him and the bag and went for the subject change, "Lots of books in there?"

Christopher: "Do books make a metal clang?" He laughed a little and dug in the bag for his mask and put it on.

Christopher: "How do you like it?"

Sophia: "I was too busy listening to you talk to pay attention," she gave him a grin, "Is it for, uh, Halloween?"

Christopher: "Nope, art and science project." He set the mask down to the side. and pulled out the rest of the armor. Even he was surprised at how compact he'd made it.

Sophia: Sophia moved to take a seat on the bed on the other side of the backpack and watched him pull out all the other pieces, "Art and science?"

Christopher: "I made the metal, strong as steel, light weight, um, I'm hoping bullet resistant." He started piecing it together and hooking things up. "It's got a gas mask built into it too."

Sophia: "Have you tested it out?"

Christopher: "Uhmm, just against my own fist. It can withstand my powered punches, but I don't know about full power."

Sophia: Sophia nodded, "Then, I guess it works well enough."

Christopher: "Yup, now I hope it'll be able to withstand bullets." He smiled and pieced it together on the bed so she could see it.

Sophia: Her eyebrow rose, "You plan on being shot at?"

Christopher: "Nope, just precaution, be prepared, scout thing." He smiled and shoved her gently.

Sophia: Sophia rolled her eyes and gave a shove back, sighing when he didn't even budge, "Well, I guess I'm glad you aren't planning on being shot to test it out."

Christopher: "Nope, gonna prolly see if Pietro wants to throw some shit at it at high speeds."

Sophia: "You do realize I can do that too, right?"

Christopher: "Oh, you can? Didn't know you could do that. Well, if you wanna help out feel free."

Sophia: "I don't see why I couldn't..." she shrugged and reached out to grab a piece, "Plus, high force winds and all that."

Christopher: "Well yeah, I just didn't know you could do that." He smiled and gave her a small kiss.

Sophia: Sophia returned the kiss and stole another, grinning, "Now you do."

Christopher: "Guess I do." He eyed the armor and wondered just how much it could take. "So, what do you want to do babe?"

Sophia: "Are you doing to leave it the boring metal color?" she asked and shrugged a bit, "I don't know. It's getting close to dinner. Want to go out?"

Christopher: "I'm going to paint it, Greer said she'd help." He started to pack it away again. "Sure. Wanna take my car?"

Sophia: "What color?" she asked, adding on another question, "Don't we always take your car?"

Christopher: "Don't know. And yeah, your point?" He shoved her gently.

Sophia: "So, why bother asking?" Sophia stuck her tongue out at him.

Christopher: "Well, we could always walk." He poked her tongue with his own.

Sophia: Sophia feigned a gasp, "Walk? When you have the opportunity to show off your car..."

Christopher: "Oh, bite me." He smacked her butt playfully.

Sophia: She grabbed his hand and smirked, "Where?"

Christopher: "My left heel." He stuck his tongue out at her. "Lets just go get food. How bout some japanese?"

Sophia: "I'll pass on that one, and Japanese sounds good."

Christopher: "Cool. I had burgers the other day with Greer, and I figured you'd suggest that."

Sophia: Sophia shook her head, "Nope. So, I take it you're driving?"

Christopher: "Do you have your license or insurance?" He unlocked the car.

Sophia: "Well, I have a license..." Sophia answered as they reached the car, opening her door and climbing into the car.

Christopher: "Lets just go, cutie." He got in and turned the car on.