3/26 Instance: Shiny Armor & Disappearing Pie

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

3/26 Instance: Shiny Armor & Disappearing Pie

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

[[timeline: Current]]

Christopher: Chris polished up the armor he figured he'd make the armor look as best he could.

Jules: "That's shiny." Julie said, appearing in a blur of rainbowy goodness behind Christopher. "Hey, Topher, how'd you get that anyways? I don't remember you being on my list of employees.... Are you a recent hire?"

Christopher: "Employees? What are you talking about Julie?" He smiled and cracked his neck.

Jules: Julie realized she was putting the cart before the giraffe again and slowed down her train of thought. "I meant... I don't remember throwing money at you you shiny mother fucker you!" She smacked his back and laughed. "So, seriously, where'd you get it?"

Christopher: "I made it. What wanting a set for yourself. And hey if you wanna throw money at me I won't object." He smiled and moved away so she could get a better look at the armor.

Jules: "I'd throw money at you, but you gotta dance my tune first, y'know?" She slid in to see the armor in full view and aw'ed. "So you made this? I didn't realize you were a blacksmith for Gawain. Oh wait, he was green huh?"

Christopher: "Yup I haven't decided what color to make it yet. And what do you mean?" He eyed her a little confused.

Jules: "Gawain, y'know? Knight of the Round Table? Derfel, Lancelot, Galahad, Arthur, Mordrid, Ector? Merlin? Any of this makin' sense?" She looked at him hopefully.

Christopher: "I ment the dance your tune thing, I know who Gawain is. Had to do a report about the knights last year."

Jules: "Did you? That sounds fun... jealous." She half-smiled and looked back to the armor. "It's nothing, don't sweat it. You don't want to dance my tune, it's a bad jig. However; I'd love to give you some money if you're willing to make me something... like this?" A clever grin grew on her face.

Christopher: "Sure. You gotta help though. I'm not gonna be the only one gettin hot and sweaty. Plus I'll need measurements and such. And you'll have to help me come up with a rough design or it'll look just like mine."

Jules: "I don't want full armor!" She said in what could've been mistaken as a guffaw. "No, no, no! I just want some Wonder Woman wrist bands, y'know? Bullet reflecting awesomness?"

Christopher: "That all don't want a sexy chainmail bikini too?" He gave her a little smirk. "I'm sure it'd look great on you." He laughed a little.

Jules: "It probably would..." She contemplated it. "But no, I'll have to say a cheap and quick commission first is best."

Jules: She dug into her pocket and yanked out a wad of cash. "How much? 300? 350?"

Christopher: "Heh it's okay Julie. Just help me out a little with whatever you want and it's yours." He smiled and shoved her shoulder gently. "You're money's no good here speed demon."

Jules: "Soooo..." She counted again. "$400 then? You drive a hard bargain but I can't go more than $500."

Christopher: "I'm gonna kick your butt." He laughed. "Too lazy to help me and get something for free?"

Jules: "There's no such thing as free." she said flatly.

Christopher: "Yeah that's why you're helping me and keeping me company while I make it cuz tending a forge is boring..."

Jules: "Yeah but.... but..." She looked around for an escape goat. She didn't see one. Maybe there was an escape sheep. Nope. "Okay... I'll join you. But we'll do it on my schedule, cool? I mean, if you can't make the time..."

Jules: She shook the wad of cash.

Christopher: "Sure I should have plenty of time. I only have a few hard classes this year. Hit the forge here and there, hang out? Stuff like that?"

Jules: "Sure." She opened her notebook and drew a picture of bullet. "Okay, made a note, I'll remember now."

Christopher: "Yeah you just drew a picture.... Not hard to tell when you make it so obvious. Maybe draw hills or water or something and make it look like you're actually right next time. Cuteness can't help you get away with everything." He stuck his tongue out at her.

Jules: "That makes no sense... what do hills have to do with bullet reflecting wrist bands?" She frowned. "Your logic is flabbergastingly similar to Wade's. Oh! Speaking of that, have you seen my pie lately? It appears to be teleporting away from me."

Jules: "By that I mean, I keep finding it in various places with a piece missing."

Christopher: "Uhmm is that a euphamism for something?" He stared at her completely confused.

Jules: "No. My pie is missing, and when I get it, I bring it to the fridge, and it winds up somewhere else with another slice gone. There's only two left, and I haven't had any yet. But Im not in a pie-mood y'know?"

Christopher: "Ahh what chya in the mood for I can drive us somewhere if you want."

Jules: "Pie?" She offered.

Christopher: "Thought you weren't in the mood for pie?" He smirked. "Not that I don't like pie."

Jules: "I wasn't until I started talking about it..." She realized whatever ride he was offering, she was probably faster. "How's about I just run us there?"

Christopher: "Uhmm you want to carry me to wherever we're going?"

Jules: "Or we can ET this bitch...." she said with a shrug.
Christopher: "Uhmm how bout I just drive." He laughed and poked her playfully."Don't mind riding in my slow mobile do you?"

Jules: "Can we race?!" She said excitedly.

Christopher: "I think you'd beat me easily but if you want I'm sure we can find somewhere to race. Since I don't know where we're going though I think you'll have to show me."

Jules: "Okay how's this? I'll let youd rive, but I reserve the right to wisk you away to wherever at any time to prove how much cooler/faster my running is. Sometime in the near future."

Christopher: "Ha if you really want to be holding onto me that badly I guess I can let you run us." He smirked and laughed a little.

Jules: "No, no.... you persisted. We're doing this your way. Driving off, pie, coming back, and then coffee."

Christopher: Chris laughed a little. "So we're having coffee now too? Hmm pie and coffee sounds good."

Jules: "Awesome, let's go!" She zipped away to the garage. "I'll try to guess your car!" she shouted.

Christopher: "It's the corvette," he yelled to her as she zipped off. Chris ran after her following her rainbow trail.

[Edited on 3/29/2011 by tears~fall~like~glass]
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS