4/3 Instance: More Helpful than Necessary

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

4/3 Instance: More Helpful than Necessary

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Timelined a few days after [Instance]A Walk In The Woods.

Michael: Michael stumbled into something that felt like a blanket, he fell over trying to get free of it. "Fuck... What the hell is this doing out here?" He tried to establish contact with the nearest animal.

Greer: A groan emitted from somewhere under the pile of blankets on the otherside of the clearing Michael had inadvertantly stumbled into.

Michael: Michael tried to free himself and started pulling the blanket off of himself. "Anyone there?"

Greer: Greer's eyes flew open, "Argh!" she scrabbled to find a way out of the blankets. Where was she?!

Michael: Michael squirmed away and kept searching for an animal to use for eyes. "Hello?"

Greer: Finally her head emerged into the daylight, she let out another yell and shut her eyes tight. That was far too bright. "...Hi?" she tried, her voice hoarse.

Michael: "Hello?" He thought he recognized the voice. He found his way to a tree and hauled himself up.

Greer: Greer chanced opening an eye a tiny bit. "Whossat?" still too bright. She retreated back under a blanket, it was safer to open her eyes under... oh. Or not. That sure was a lot of blood. She was fairly certain it wasn't hers though...

Michael: "Hello?" He finally caught a bird that flew in closer. "I'm not here to hurt anyone, I'm just a little lost."

Greer: That voice was familiar.... "M-Michael...?" she pulled the blanket down to reveal her head again, now that she was more accustomed to the light.

Michael: "Yeah, who is that?" He tried to get the bird to focus on where the sound was coming from.

Greer: "Ti-uh... Greer..." she could feel the dry blood on her face and reached up to try and wipe it off with her palm... which was somewhat futile.

Michael: "Uhmm are you okay. It looks like you're covered in something." He moved a little closer to her.

Greer: "I... um... I'm... fine..." she tried using the corner of the blanket instead.

Michael: "Uhmm okay. What are you uhmm doing out here with all this stuff?" He looked around the place with the bird's eyes.

Greer: "I guess I fell asleep out here... I kinda... built it..." she gave up. She was just going to have to take a shower or something... and not get seen on the way there.

Michael: "Interesting. Didn't like the mansion very much?" He kept looking around with the bird.

Greer: "I lived outside for two years... sometimes it's nice to do it again...." she remembered Michael was blind so she let the blanket fall. Her clothes were in a terrible state, mostly torn and falling off so she decided to just remove them and find a blanket that wasn't full of holes to wear back to the mansion to hide the blood.

Michael: "Uhmm why are you stripping?" He leaned back against the tree.

Greer: "Huh?!" She looked over at him, "You... can you see me?!"

Michael: "Uhmm that and hear you taking them off. I can see through animals.... I'm not looking now though promise."

Greer: Too late now!! She blushed, "Uh... okay... my clothes are falling apart... kinda have no choice..." she tugged at the different blankets, holding some up to inspect them.

Michael: "Do you want to borrow my jacket?" He started to take it off.

Greer: "... That could work..." She headed over to him, self consciously rubbing at the blood stains on her skin.

Michael: Michael held it out for her. "I can help you sneak back into the school if you need to."

Greer: She took the coat and put it on, wrapping it around her and folding her arms across her chest. "I don't need help sneaking... I'm good at that... but I wouldn't mind the company on the walk back..."

Michael: "I'm fine with that." He smiled, and knew he'd enjoy walking back to school with a mostly naked girl. Michael offered his arm. "After you?"

Greer: Greer took his arm and used her free arm to keep the jacket closed. "Sorry you sorta found me at a bad time..." she mumbled as she led them back towards the school.

Michael: "It's fine stumbling on a cute girl is just fine." He turned his head to her and gave a small smile.

Greer: "I don't think I'd qualify as cute right now...." she frowned a little.

Michael: "You looked good from what little look I got of you." He tripped a little not paying attention to where his feet were going.

Greer: She blushed again, "Thanks... but that's not exactly what I mean... well it's part of it..."

Michael: "What do you mean?" He put his free hand into his pocket.

Greer: "I mean... I've had a bad few days..." she frowned a little, "And I'm covered in... well never mind..."

Michael: "Aww I'm sorry. Need someone to talk to?" He dug through his pocket a little trying to entertain himself.

Greer: "It won't help...." she shook her head, "Made a huge mess..."

Michael: "Ahh. Well if you want to do something I'm game. All the plants are doing well and I don't have class today." He walked along with her searching for another animal to grab onto since he'd ditched the bird when he told Greer he wasn't looking.

Greer: She shook her head again, "Just want to shower..." and then find somewhere to hide again.

Michael: "Aww okay." He smiled and then smirked unconciously when an idea crept into his head.

Greer: "Sorry... Not feeling especially sociable...." she'd probably feel better if she could remember what happened yesterday.

Michael: "It's fine Greer. Just wanting to be of some help." He rubbed her arm gently.

Greer: "I'm okay... just need to get clean and curl up in a bed somewhere..."

Michael: "Well just let me know if I could help in any way." His mind wandered a little to her in the shower.

Greer: Greer chewed her lip, once more on that shakey ground that confused her so much. She glanced up now that they were within sight of the school.

Michael: "We almost there? I haven't found many animals awake and roaming so I'm still walking blind."

Greer: "Yeah nearly there...." she sighed, debating which was the best route into the building... probably via the pool. She steered them that way.

Michael: "Want me to get my sugar gliders to search the place and see where people are?" He could lightly feel their minds.

Greer: "Um... okay..." she would prefer not to bump into anyone that could see her and ask awkward questions about what was all over her.

Michael: Michael linked with the sugar gliders and sent them all to where they were going and they took off. "Looks good so far most of the people are in class."

Greer: "Oh good..." she managed a smile, sneaking through the halls and up the stairs to the girls dorms.

Michael: Michael followed her up the stairs carefully. "Yeah pretty clear.... Oh nope! Someone's coming down the hall over there." He pointed to the right.

Greer: Tigra ducked down another hall to hide out there til the danger had passed, pulling Michael with her.

Michael: Michael lost his balance and fell into her. "Uhmm hi. Mind warning me next time?" Not that he really objected to where he was.

Greer: "Sorry... but I really don't want to explain why I'm naked under your jacket and covered in blo- uh..."

Michael: "Don't play me for a fool Greer. I know what you're covered in. When I link with animals I get all their senses. You're covered in animal blood. I'm assuming you were doing some hunting?"

Greer: Animal blood? Oh thank God. She was somewhat relieved to hear that, "I... yeah... I guess... I don't.... don't remember..." she rubbed her cheek.

Michael: "Ahh. Long night?" He checked where the person was. "Looks like they're gone."

Greer: "Try a long few days..." she stepped back out into the hall and continued towards her room.

Michael: "Ahh." He followed her along. "Looks like we're free and clear unless someone forgot something in their room."

Greer: She stopped outside her room and unlocked the door, Sophia was out. Good. "Okay well... thanks for the jacket..." she moved to take it off.

Michael: "Sure you don't want me to stick around to make sure you're okay? Maybe just to hang out once you get out?"

Greer: "I really don't feel like it... but I can come and find you later on when I'm feeling more myself maybe...?" she pushed the jacket to his chest so he could take it back.

Michael: Damn struck out. "You sure?" He took the jacket carefully.

Greer: She nodded then remembered he couldn't see her, "Um... yeah... sorry... I really just need to be alone for a while... and dressed... dressed would be nice."

Michael: "Aww why you have an amazing body from what little I saw." He probably slipped up there but too late.

Greer: Another blush, "Thanks... but it's cold... and I don't like feeling this exposed..." she folded her arms across her chest and moved to use the door as a shield.

Michael: "I wouldn't mind keeping you warm. And to a blind person it's hard to be exposed." He waved his hands past his eyes.

Greer: "Uh huh, I'm sure you wouldn't... but now we're back to my needing alone time... and a shower..."

Michael: "Okay I'll leave you be then. Hope all goes well." He smiled and waved a little. Fail.

Greer: "I'll see you later, Michael... thanks for lending me your jacket..." she tried a smile.

Michael: "You're welcome beautiful." He turned and headed off down the hall.

Greer: Greer sighed and closed the door, resting her head against it for a little while before turning and heading straight for her shower.