4/7 Instance: A Secret to Everyone

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

4/7 Instance: A Secret to Everyone

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Timelined after [Instance]Dessert Before Dinner.

Greer: Greer opened the curtains to let in a little light then opened the window for some fresh air. Sure it was freezing outside but the air in the hidden place was stale because no one had been in there for so long. Since Ginny had left she'd kind of forgotten about the place but now with her need for distraction she figured it was a good time to carry on.

Greer: Unfortunately, the act of opening the window dislodged a book she'd balanced on the window ledge and it fell all the way down onto the patio. "Shit!" She leaned out of the window to see if there was anyone down there to have noticed.

Christopher: Chris bolted up from his surprise nap. "What the hell was that?" He looked around trying to see what was the perpatrator of the noise.

Greer: Greer chewed her lip. Well... Ginny wasn't there anymore. She needed someone to share her secret place with.... "Chris!" She called down in a loud whisper, "Psst!"

Christopher: Chris noticed her voice and looked up. "Uhmm hey there." He found the book that'd fallen and picked it up. "Lose something?"

Greer: "Yeah.... meet me at the top of the stairs?" She looked along the patio either side of him, "Don't get followed...." She ducked back inside again and closed the window and the curtains.

Christopher: "Uhmm... Okay." He walked to the stairs and up them slowly. It wasn't hard to not be followed when you were one of the only people walking around in the halls.

Greer: Greer crept down the hidden staircase and waited, listening for the footsteps on the stairs. Once Chris reached the top, she opened the panel, looked around then pulled him inside, shutting the door behind them.

Christopher: Chris was drug into the secret stairway easily since he wasn't expecting that at all. "Sheesh warn a guy next time - you scared the crap outa me."

Greer: "Sorry!" she grinned, "Didn't want anyone to see..." she looked up the stairs beside them then back at Chris.

Christopher: "Uhmm okay..." He gave her a strained smile, remembering how much of a jerk he'd been to her the last time they were together.

Greer: "Come on, I wanna show you something," she took his hand an pulled him up the stairs behind her.

Christopher: "Sure..." He followed her slowly still a little tired, letting her drag him a little here and there. "So what is it you want to show me?"

Greer: She pulled him out into the main corridor of the servants quarters and spread her arms, "Taadaa!"

Christopher: "Uhmm cool? What is this place? He looked around at the place trying to figure out where they were.

Greer: "Servants quarters - Ginny and me found them last year and we were fixing them up a little... but he's gone now so it's just me..."

Christopher: "Ahh. Well it looks pretty good." He looked around and breathed in the stale air. "Need to get some plants or something up here though the air's kinda stale."

Greer: "Yeah... no one's been in here at all since before summer... opened a window a bit but then the book fell out..." she held her hand out for it.

Christopher: Chris handed her the book and gave her a smile. "Yeah, you woke me up from a pretty nice nap." He took his heavy jacket off and pulled the hood of his Children of Bodom hoodie down. "Good thing though, don't wanna get hypothermia... I don't know how I even fell asleep out there it's freezing.

Greer: "Well I'd apologise for waking you but it looks like I did you a favour, huh?" She walked along the corridor towards the room she'd been cleaning where the air was a little fresher since the window had been open albeit briefly.

Christopher: Chris followed her slowly. "Yeah I guess I owe you one. Need any homework done for ya?" He laughed a little and ran his cold fingers through his hair.

Greer: "No, I'm pretty good with schoolwork..." She flopped down on the pile of big cushions in the corner of the room and looked around. "I really need to get a heater for up here though..."

Christopher: "I can grab one next time I'm in the city, should be soon I'm gonna get a new tattoo, maybe a few touch ups here and there. How big of one do you want? Just a little mini one? Or a full size that can heat the whole place easily?"

Greer: "Hmm.... start with a small one since it's only me here - you can't tell anyone about this place or all the magic of it goes away. Okay?"

Christopher: "Magic eh?" Chris laughed a little. "And what do I get out of this little deal?" He sat down in one of the safer looking chairs and coughed a little as some dust came up off it.

Greer: "Um... you get to help me redecorate?" she shrugged helplessly.

Christopher: "Psh. Sounds more like a task than a reward." He smiled and tried to warm his hands up, but she was right the room was cold.

Greer: "Yeah... but I can show you where all the secret entrances and the best places for eavesdropping.... Are you cold? It's draughty in that chair... warmer here."

Christopher: "I'm not big on eavesdropping. Other than trying to make sure other guys aren't trying to get with Sophia. Like that lil shit Eddie." He frowned and shoved his hands in the hoodie's middle pocket. "Nah I'm fine."

Greer: "Eddie hits on everyone..." Greer rolled her eyes, "If you can trust Sophia, he's not a problem... and I would hope she'd have more sense." She settled into the cushions, curling up a little, "But I mean it about keeping this place a secret... when it's all done and ready then we can tell some people... but only people that'll keep the secret."

Christopher: "He keeps it up and I'm gonna make sure they have to wire that jaw of his shut." He grinned hoping if it did come down to it he'd atleast put up some of a fight. "But yeah I can keep it a secret. Tell no one, got it. Well it's hard to keep secrets from Sophia, but if you don't want her to know I guess I can try for ya."

Greer: "We can tell Sophia when it's all done and looks nice.... and is warm up here. Which hopefully shouldn't be too long... most of the work is done - we kinda went crazy up here with the painting so it's just little extras and things now..."

Christopher: "Yeah sure. I guess I can help you with your little project." He smiled a little and shivered considering putting his jacket back on.

Greer: She smiled back, "Yay! .... Are you sure you're okay over there?"

Christopher: "Yeah it's fine. So uhmm... what are you up to?" He wondered what she was thinking.

Greer: "Not a whole lot... work's quiet so that's why I'm up here... Got nothing else to do..."

Christopher: "Yeah, I finished my armor up, and now I've just been dealing with stupid work from classes I don't like." He frowned and pulled a book out of his pocket.

Greer: "I'm good with my classwork... it's kind of easy..." she shrugged a little, "But between that and working on my car... life is pretty boring...."

Christopher: "Yeah I've been doing some comission work but that's about it. And the class work isn't hard, it's just annoying and boring." He dropped the book on the ground.

Greer: "Yeah it's all mostly boring... but that's 'cause it's easy... I was thinking of maybe taking up another project but then I remembered this place... so here I am."

Christopher: "Ahh well I guess that works. So what would you like to do with the rest of the day?" He rubbed his hands together.

Greer: "Well I was just gonna work on this place... so yeah... but now I feel bad because you're all cold...."

Christopher: "I'm fine don't worry bout it. Wanna go hit the mall or something and see if we can find anything we like for this place?" He pulled his keys out of his pockets and jingled them.

Greer: "Um.... okay... and a heater. We need one of those.... I can't wait til I get my car finished...."

Christopher: "Yeah it's nice to have your own car. I need to get mine looked at and make sure it's still in it's amazing condition that it came here in." He got up and threw his jacket on.

Greer: "I can check it out for you, least I can do," she smiled, getting to her feet, "I should also get my coat because I'm sure it's colder out there than it is in here even..."

Christopher: "Yeah it is. You can use mine if you don't wanna run to your room. My car's warm enough that it won't bother me just to be in a hoodie."

Greer: She shook her head, "Nah, I should get my bag anyway... can't spend all your money."

Christopher: "Heh you mean all my mom's, dad's frozen my assets, mom sends me money to my new bank acount."

Greer: "Well whatever..." she shrugged, "Amounts to the same thing..." she headed to the door that'd take them straight to the girls' landing.

Christopher: Chris followed them. "Oh shush." He smiled and slid his jacket on.

Greer: Greer went into her room to fetch her coat and purse then came back out again, pulling the coat on, "Okay, ready to go," she smiled.

Christopher: "Yeah lets go." He turned in the direction of the garage and started off. "So what kind of car are you fixin up?"

Greer: "Chevy Nova... I found it. Had to carry it all the way back here 'cause it just wouldn't start..." she grinned.

Christopher: "Ouch, well atleast you have super strength. I need to get a new sound system for mine but that's about it, I blew a speaker about a week ago."

Greer: "You can always drop it by work and we'll give you a good discount... or I can do it for free right here."

Christopher: "Nah it's all good. I know how to do all that stuff myself. Just gotta find the right speaker." He smiled and unlocked the car.

Greer: "Maybe we can find one at the mall?" She opened the door and slid into the seat.

Christopher: Chris turned the car on and reved the engine a little. "Sure doesn't hurt to look." He turned the music on and started off towards the mall.