Christmas 2013: Illyana and Pietro

Check out what goes on between semesters here!
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

Illyana: Illyana walked with Pietro's hand in her's as they crossed the pink beach of Bermuda.

Alexei: Alexei pushed his sister as he ran by her, laughing, and trying to get a kite in the air.

Illyana: "Hey!" Illyana ran after him, dropping Pietro's hand in pursuit of her attacker.

Pietro: Pietro laughed and watched Illyana run after her brother, it would be totally unfair of him to intervene.

Illyana: Illyana hopped on Alexei's back in an attempt to bring him down, but he just turned it into a piggy back ride.

Alexandra: Alexandra laughed at them as she and Nikolai caught up to Pietro. [Russian]"Her English has improved so much."[/Russian]

Pietro: Pietro turned to smile at Illyana's mother, [russian]"Yeah it really has, her confidence is up too I think..."[/russian] he looked over at Illyana and Alexei again.

Nikolai: Nikolai nodded with his wife. [Russian]"Yes. School has been good for her."[/Russian] He squeezed his wife's hand as she watched her babies.

Alexei: Alexei spun around quickly a few times, causing his sister to scream and him to laugh.

Pietro: Pietro laughed again, watching their antics, [russian]"I'm glad she's settled in so well... although now everything's up in the air again I'm not sure what's happening after the break."[/russian]

Alexandra: [R]"She has always done much better when things were stable. She doesn't like change."[/R]

Illyana: Illyana fell off of her brother and into the sand, laughing.

Alexei: Alexei held onto his kite with one hand and tickle attacked his sister with the other.

Alexandra: [R]"Alexei! Leave her alone!"[/R] She headed over there to rescue Illyana.

Nikolai: [R]"Let her do... nevermind."[/R] He sighed, running his figners through his hair.

Pietro: Pietro grinned, wondering if he should offer assistance... nah. She'd be fine. He glanced at Nikolai wondering if now was a good time... probably not... but he could at least arrange a good time, [r]"Um... Mr Rasputin... I was wondering... if I could speak to you alone at some point...."[/r]

Nikolai: Nikolai smiled and patted Pietro's back a bit. [R]"Of course you can. Anytime."[/R]

Pietro: He smiled back, [r]"Okay... I'll come and find you when Illyana and Alexei aren't waging war on each other...."[/r]

Nikolai: He laughed and grinned. [R]"So never?"[/R]

Pietro: He laughed, [r]"They have to sleep some time...."[/r]

Nikolai: Nikolai laughed again and wrapped his arm around Pietro. [R]"That they do."[/R]

Illyana: Illyana had her brother in the sand and had won the tickle fight before her mother pulled her off of him.

Pietro: [r]"Oh hey, she won!"[/r] Pietro shifted uncomfortably at the arm around him, that was definately something he wasn't used to. [r]"Think it's safe to go over there now?"[/r]

Nikolai: [R]"Never. Why do you think I always hang back?"[/R]

Illyana: Illyana ran back to steal Pietro from her dad with a tackling hug.

Pietro: Pietro flailed and nearly fell over, "Well hi..."

Illyana: "Hi! Did you see I won!? I did just what you showed me to do at school."

Pietro: "I did! ... Though I'm pretty sure I wasn't intending you to use that knowledge for ticklefights...."

Illyana: Illyana pouted at his disapproval.

Pietro: "It was, however, good improvisation." Damn that look.

Illyana: Illyana sniffled a bit.

Nikolai: Nikolai cracked up. [R]"Don't let that look work on you, Pietro!"[/R]

Pietro: What had he done wrong now? He looked at Nikolai, "It's far too late for that warning."

Illyana: Illyana laughed and kissed his cheek. "It's ok. I still love you." She snuggled up on his arm for the walk.

Pietro: Pietro smiled, pressing a kiss to her temple as they continued their walk along the beach. It was kind of nice being on a vacation with someone else's family around. It meant he didn't have to be all in charge for a change... and it was relaxing.

Alexei: Alexei cheered as he finally got his kite up in the air.

Pietro: Pietro watched the kite as it sailed higher.

Illyana: Illyana rested her head against him as they paused to watch it. "This was a good idea, Peeto. Thank you."

Pietro: He smiled at her, "You're welcome... I'm sorry the whole New York thing didn't work out like we hoped... maybe next year... or over the summer..."

Illyana: Illyana smiled at him. "Don't worry about it. This is good too."

Pietro: He put his hand over hers on his arm, "I'm glad you're having fun."

Illyana: "Are you kidding? I just kicked my brother's butt! I'm having a blast!"

Pietro: He laughed, "Well good, that was the aim of all of this."

Illyana: Illyana laughed and stole a kiss while her family wasn't looking. "I miss home though."

Pietro: He nodded, "Yeah me too... even though it's pretty hectic right now with all our houseguests..."

Illyana: "That's not home... not for me."

Pietro: He gave her a questioning look.

Illyana: "Our apartment... that's home."

Pietro: He smiled, stopping to hug her a little, "I'm sorry it's in New York..."

Illyana: Illyana hugged him tightly. "It won't be yucky for forever."

Pietro: "Hopefully not, I kind of like that place..." he gave her a squeeze.

Illyana: Illyana smiled. "Me too."

Pietro: He released her so they could continue walking, "So, what do you want to do tomorrow?"

Illyana: "Hmmm I'd like to go shopping. Get something neat for Sophie."

Pietro: "That sounds like a good idea... though we should get stuff for the others too..."

Illyana: "I know I want to take her some sand back. It's so pretty and pink."

Pietro: "Yeah... she'd like that..." he smiled at her.

Illyana: Illyana giggled and sighed a bit. "I'm just glad I'm with you and we're both healthy and safe."

Pietro: "Yeah me too... and I'm kind of having fun not being in charge of everyone for a change..."

Illyana: "I'm glad to see you relaxed with them finally."

Pietro: "Getting there..." he nuzzled her a little, "but any progress is good progress, right?"

Illyana: "Of course. I'm proud of you."

Pietro: He smiled, kissing her softly again, "I'm glad."

Illyana: "Have I told you that I love you today?"

Pietro: "Maybe this morning... but I never get tired of hearing it... I love you too."
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Svartfreja »

All conversation is in russian.

Nikolai: Nikolai sat in the living room of their suite, reading his newspaper and sipping on his coffee.

Pietro: Pietro approached the suite and knocked on the door, hoping now was a good time because if it wasn't he'd probably just chicken out.

Nikolai: Nikolai set his coffee down and went to the door. "Ah, Pietro! Come on in."

Pietro: Pietro smiled, taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly as he passed Illyana's father into the room.

Nikolai: "No good news on New York yet, but I'm sure you crazy Americans will have it cleared in no time." He smiled at Pietro as he moved back to his chair.

Pietro: "I hope so... house is unbelivably busy and I think Emma's on the verge of some kind of cleaning breakdown..." he shook his head, "Hopefully the place will still be standing when we get back..."

Nikolai: Nikolai laughed. "I can imagine. Poor girl. Coffee?"

Pietro: He shook his head, "No thanks..." he forced himself to take a seat because then he'd be less likely to just run away.

Nikolai: Nikolai shrugged and sipped his own coffee again. "Illyana went shopping with her mother. I'm not sure how we got lucky enough to get left behind."

Pietro: "Don't question it, just be grateful." Pietro advised.

Nikolai: Nikolai laughed happily. "You have learned well."

Pietro: "I have a younger sister, it's learn or have your brain turned to mush..."

Nikolai: "And your arms."

Pietro: He laughed, "Yeah that too... But I actually don't mind carrying things, it's the sitting around while they try things on and then being asked for my oppinion that I don't like..."

Nikolai: "Oh I'm sure you learned long ago that everything makes them look beautiful and not fat."

Pietro: "Yes... but it's so very hard to keep the bored expression off my face...."

Nikolai: Nikolai laughed happily. "Learn to have it on all the time." He winked at Pietro.

Pietro: He shook his head, "Noooo if I look bored I get threatened with worse things... like no lunch."

Nikolai: Nikolai laughed again. "You waited too long."

Pietro: "It's always been that way," he replied, "I think maybe I give off the 'easy target' vibe..."

Nikolai: "You're too much of a gentleman for your own good."

Pietro: "Probably... but that's how I was raised.... not much I can do about it now..." he shrugged helplessly.

Nikolai: Nikolai smiled at him. "That reminds me. What was it you wanted to talk about?"

Pietro: "Something kind of connected to that actually...." Pietro said carefully, "Well... that and Illyana..."

Nikolai: "Oh? How so?"

Pietro: He took another steadying breath, running a hand through his hair, "I... well... I've been doing a lot of thinking... and I care a great deal about her.... I.... I wanted to, um, ask your permission... to ask her to marry me." There he said it... and at an understandable pace too! Go him!

Nikolai: Nikolai thought about that for a moment. He sighed a bit, setting his coffee back down. "I knew she'd have to get married some day..."

Pietro: Pietro chewed his lip a little, watching Nikolai. Well that wasn't a no.... but it wasn't really a 'go for it' either. He wasn't even sure if he needed to say anything to that...

Nikolai: Nikolai leaned over and patted Pietro on the back. "So I'm glad she made a good choice."

Pietro: Pietro was a little surprised by the pat and slightly winded, "Um... thank you..." he managed a smile.

Nikolai: Nikolai grinned. "I can't imagine someone more suited for her."

Pietro: His smile grew a little, "I'm glad you think so."

Nikolai: Nikolai laughed some more. "This is a serious undertaking. Are you sure you're ready?"

Pietro: Pietro nodded, "I'm not sure about a lot of things... but this... this I am sure about. Never been more sure of anything."

Nikolai: Nikolai smiled proudly at Pietro. "Then you have my blessing."

Pietro: He smiled back, "Thank you... really... I promise you won't regret it."

Nikolai: "I better not." Nikolai said very seriously.

Pietro: "If you can be certain of anything in all of this, it's that I'm in love with your daughter and I want to make her happy. I'll do anything to make sure she's okay."

Nikolai: Nikolai nodded. "I am glad to hear that."

Pietro: He gave Nikolai another smile, sighing in relief. That had gone well.

Nikolai: "Now, I suggest you get some breakfast before the ladies return."

Pietro: "Yes. Food. Food would be great." He got up and shook Nikolai's hand.

Nikolai: Nikolai pulled Pietro into a hug. "You're practically family. Will be soon."

Pietro: Pietro blinked, managing not to flail. He settled for patting Nikolai on the back a little. He'd never get used to all this hugging Illyana's family did.

IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Svartfreja »

Pietro: Pietro smiled, watching Illyana with her dessert as the sun slowly set over the sea. It had been such a beautiful day, the meal had been great and they were finally alone. The light sea breeze made the candles all around them flicker occasionally but it only seemed to add to the atmosphere.

Illyana: Illyana sighed happily and stole a kiss from Pietro. "I don't want this night to end."

Pietro: He reached a hand to touch her cheek, "Me neither... it's been... such a great day...." There was just one more thing he needed to do to make it perfect.

Illyana: Illyana smiled and put a dab of whipped cream on his nose with a giggle.

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow at her, taking his napkin to wipe the cream off, "You're so easily amused..."

Illyana: Illyana laughed and kissed the tip of his nose. She eyed him a bit. He seemed... off.

Pietro: He saw the look and tried to relax a little bit before she asked him what was up. "I'm glad we got to spend this time alone today..."

Illyana: Illyana nodded, snuggling into him. "Me too. I miss you at night..."

Pietro: He hugged her, pressing a kiss to the top of her head, "Yeah... I miss you too..." he wondered if there'd be a natural pause in which he could figure out how to ask the neccessary question. It was so important, he couldn't just blurt it out...

Illyana: Illyana smiled at that, watching the sunset. "I want to remember this moment forever." Illyana closed her eyes, soaking in the sunlight.

Pietro: Pietro smiled a little, she would.... Carefully he reached into his pocket, making sure not to knock her and make her open her eyes. He opened the box and put it on the table in front of her, "Illyana..." he said softly.

Illyana: "Mm?" Illyana answered, opening her eyes to see a dazzling diamond ring in front of her.

Pietro: He turned his head a little to look at her profile, "Will you marry me?"

Illyana: Illyana couldn't speak or move. She stared at the ring, barely processing what he had said.

Pietro: Pietro waited... and waited.... and waited some more. He hated waiting. And this was agony. Say something!

Illyana: Illyana tackled him. "YES! OH MY GOD YES!" She kissed him passionately, holding onto him tightly.

Pietro: Pietro toppled from the chair, landing in the sand. He kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her. He didn't care that he was covered in sand and extremely uncomfortable because he was lying on part of the chair - she'd said yes!

Illyana: Illyana cried happy tears as she planted several kisses on him, running her fingers through his hair.

Pietro: Pietro held her close, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, finally able to relax. "I love you, Illyana."

Illyana: "I love you too... and now I get to be with you forever." Illyana snuggled into him.

Pietro: He smiled, cuddling her and moving a little bit so he was no longer lying on the chair, "Yes, yes you do." He nuzzled her and pressed kisses into her hair.

Illyana: "Forever and ever and ever." Illyana tried to stop crying.

Pietro: He laughed a little, "Yep." He sat them up carefully and reached up to the table to pick up the box and take out the ring so he could put it on her finger.

Illyana: Illyana wiped her tears away as she sat up, getting more comfortable on her own bottom. "It's beautiful, Peeto."

Pietro: He smiled at her, slipping the ring onto her finger and kissing her hand. "It was my mother's..." he told her, "And my grandmother's before that..." He stroked her cheek, "And now it's yours."

Illyana: Illyana choked up again. "Peeto..."

Pietro: He pulled her into a hug and kissed her again.

Illyana: Illyana clung to him, squeezing him tightly and returning the kiss.

Pietro: "So..." he said, when they broke apart, "I guess the only question now is... do you want this to be a long or a short engagement?"

Illyana: "I don't know..." Illyana laughed a bit, wiping her eyes again. "I... I am so surprised!"

Pietro: He smiled, "I'm glad it was a nice surprise for you."

Illyana: "I can't wear this ring though..." Illyana looked down at it.

Pietro: "Why not? Of course you can..."

Illyana: Illyana shook her head. "It's.. too special."

Pietro: He sighed a little, "Illyana... in case you hadn't noticed, I think you're special too..."

Illyana: "I know that... but... your Mommy's ring..."

Pietro: He took her hand, giving it a squeeze, "I loved my mother... but she left this to me with strict instructions to give it to the woman I wanted to marry... and I can't think of anyone more deserving even forgetting how much I love you. Wear it and take care of it and let it remind you how much you mean to me."

Illyana: Illyana started crying again. She wrapped her arms around Pietro and hugged him tightly. "I love you."

Pietro: He smiled and hugged her back just as tightly, "I know... and I love you too."

Illyana: [Russian]"My sun..."[/Russian] Illyana smiled and finally relaxed herself.

Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Squeee!!! You know Selene will want to be a bridesmaid in an inappropriate dress, whether anybody asks her or not. :shifty
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen