2/18 Instance: Tipping off the Scales

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

2/18 Instance: Tipping off the Scales

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Timelined current.

Curt: Curt walked into the room and looked for Christopher. He had been told to meet him in the recroom, but he was unsure why. He hadn't spoken with Chris much since the techwork when trying to build his animatronic hand, and very few of their conversations had gone swimmingly.

Curt: While Curt was absorbed into getting the machinery to be accurate with human anatomy, Christopher was intent on making it a hardy, biologically correct and beautiful, piece of tech. They banged egos, needless to say. A personal project for one and an expressive project for another.

Christopher: Chris made his way into the recroom. "We need to talk."

Curt: He looked at Chris in surprise. "Uh, okay. If you're wondering if I cited you for credit on the arm before I presented it, I did, and Professor Wonder was very impressed."

Christopher: "Don't care about that. This is more important." Chris was visibly upset and glowing a little from energy he'd built up.

Curt: "Oh... okay... Uh... please sit." He tossed a cushion off a couch and sat on it.

Christopher: "Yeah right now I think I'll stand." He tried to calm down, there was a difference between Curt and the Lizard. "Your little buddy inside your head. Keep him away from Greer or I'll break him. No offense but I don't care if he's part of you, I'll beat the living hell out of him."

Curt: Curt looked to the floor then to Chris. He tried to register what to say. The only thing that came out was "bwah?"

Christopher: "Your little lizard thinks it's okay to flirt and try to get sex from Tigra. Either tell him to back off or I will."

Curt: "Oh." He said softly. God DAMN IT, Lizard! "Look, if it makes you feel any better, anything you do to him, I usually heal from when I transfer back. Except death, broken limbs, and severely injured organs. Most burns I'll even come back from." He looked around suspiciously.

Curt: "He won't like very much that I told you this but, next time you see him... remind him who Greer uh... "belongs" to, I suppose is the right way to put it." He said in a whisper, as if Lizard could hear them.

Christopher: "That's what I damn well plan on doing. I'm just warning you, if there's anything you can do you probably should. I don't want to hurt you but I damn sure will. I didn't go through all this to have her stolen away from me."

Curt: "I highly doubt someone as slithery and double-crossing as The Lizard could take someone like Greer, but I assure you, I'll leave him a note. And if you get a chance, mention it to Johnny too. He'll keep an eye on him."

Christopher: "If you wake up with broken bones I'm sorry."

Curt: "Please, keep it smart." He urged, looking over his glasses. "You need to try to promise me that you'll stay in control. And pay attention to his shade. If he's dark green, it means he's at his simplest. If he is a bright tone of green however; he might have locked me out but have full access to my knowledge."

Curt: "Including all the files on each of the students I've read. Including yours." He warned.

Christopher: "Then he'll know if he messes with me I'll destroy him. So I do hope your lizard is a smart one."

Curt: "If he is tapped into my logic, expect him to be his smartest. And don't look for a challenge. He's tangled with Greer a few times I believe, and the outcome is not always positive."

Curt: He realized what he just said and nearly gulped.

Christopher: "I'm stronger than Greer and I have far more martial training. Tigra doesn't call me her Alpha for no reason."

Curt: "Just please, keep it short and don't mess him up too much. I mean, teach him a lesson, but don't make that lesson last so long it hurts me. Please."

Christopher: "And there lies the reason for the warning." Chris rolled his eyes. "Just tell him to stay the fuck away from Greer."

Curt: "Duly noted." He said.

Curt: "That said... can I do anything else for you?"

Christopher: "That's all I want." Chris headed out and back to his room.

Curt: "Well... Okay then." He said simply. "Johnnyyyyy, I need help!" He called as he went to find his friend.