Instance 2/15: "Flowers For A Friend"

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Instance 2/15: "Flowers For A Friend"

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

[[timeline -- current]]

Teagan: Teagan punched her hand into the dirt and pulled out a fistful of it. She studied it, letting it crumble and trickle form between her fingers, rubbing the brown soil between her fingers and holding it nearly to her nose. "This is what we become. This is where we get put. It's considered dirty but... I can't think of anything cleaner." She said to herself.

Christopher: Michael walked by. "What's that?"

Teagan: She looked up in a daze. "Dirt."

Christopher: "I ment what are you talking about but yes we all eventually become dirt which feeds the plants which nurish the earth."

Teagan: "And in turn nurishes us. We're all cannibals (on a molecular level, I suppose)." She thought about that and smiled. "It's good to know I don't eat anymore."

Christopher: "It's the natural order. Eat or be eaten."

Teagan: "And then get pooped out and get eaten anyways." She said as she brushed the dirt off her hands. "Okay so, I had a crazy thought the other day. Do you think you could take a walk with me at the local cemetery sometime and put flowers on the graves I indicate to you? They really need to see someone cares." She said, her voice sounding pained.

Christopher: "If you let me gather some seeds. I can also move any roots around their caskets if you'd like."

Teagan: "Oh that would be wonderful, yes! Thanks!" Her tone instantly jumping to satisfied glee.

Christopher: "It's not too hard to make you happy is it?" He led her to the green house. "Just tell me what you want."

Teagan: "Bright flowers. They have spent so long in dreary, grey, drab clothes that have holes and spider webs that they honestly just want something vivid and interesting to look at. If you can, something that isn't even found 'round here." She said, nodding.

Christopher: "You know I'm blind right? I couldn't tell vivid and bright from your breasts."

Teagan: She snorted. "That's 'cause there aren't really any girls there. But thanks, I guess. Well what type of flowers are not from the area and you show them to me and I'll tell you if they're right or not."

Christopher: Michael pointed out many flowers for her. "None of these would survive long here without me tending to them."

Teagan: "If I pay you to do so, will you?" She offered, her eyes absorbing the feast of flowers.

Christopher: "I don't need money for anything." He picked out and showed her a few of the more durable flowers.

Teagan: "Wow!" She said excitedly. "That's great! Jeez, Michael you're great!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him.

Christopher: "I didn't say I'd do it." He sighed a little and hugged her back.

Teagan: She let go and frowned. "Wha-wha... please?" She asked, her lip wibbling.

Christopher: "I'll think about it." The facial expressions being completely lost to him.

Teagan: She nodded, deciding that was good enough. "Okay, that's fair." She said, hiding her disappointment as best she could.

Christopher: "How about we pick the flowers and head out to plant them?"

Teagan: "Okay..." She replied. "Let's do that... What's your favorite flower, by the way?"

Christopher: "Depends on what you qualify as flower."

Teagan: "Uh... What do you qualify as flower?"

Christopher: "Never mind." He laughed and picked a few flowers for her.

Teagan: "Which kind are these? They're pretty." She commented

Michael: "Lillies." He made them produce more of their smell.

Teagan: "oooh!" She took a whiff and was instantly enticed. "I like them a lot. Are there any other wild flowers though?"

Michael: "These." He picked up a few enhancing their color and smell.

Teagan: "Ooooh!" She loved the sweetness of their buds and the bright color of their pedals. "I'm very impressed! I think all of these are perfect!"

Michael: "I'm glad you aprove." He grabbed some seed packets and a few other bags full of assorted things.

Deadgirl: "So Michael, do you think you could do this?" She asked again, adding an emphasis of cute in her voice.

Michael: "I'll plant them. But I'll have to think about my schedule and things when it comes to tending them."

Deadgirl: "Okay! Thank you!" She cautiously went to hug him. " I mean, I'll help out too, of course!"

Michael: Michael gave her a hug back. "I should hope you will I won't be able to see where anything is."

Deadgirl: "Ha!" She harped. "Okay well... I got a ton of prepping to do for other... uh... things. So if you don't mind, I can show you now where the place is. If you do mind, I'll leave you be and you can find me when you're ready."

Michael: "Lets go?"

Deadgirl: "Whoo hoo!" She dashed to the exit of the greenhouse and was practically tap dancing. "Let's go!"