5/3 Instance: Social Problems

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

5/3 Instance: Social Problems

Post by Ferguson »

Some time after the game.

Marrina: Marrina slipped into the pool trying to relax in between classes. The chlorine wasn't as nice as a pond or the ocean but it did smell better.

Jessica: Jess wandered down to the pool in the only brand new item of clothing she owned - a swimsuit. She wasn't too sure about this but she liked to swim... she set her towel down on the chair and looked over at the water.

Marrina: Marrina heard someone come in. "Oh uhmm hi."

Jessica: "Hi... um... sorry... I can go..." she thumbed to the door.

Marrina: "It's fine." She smiled a little. "It's a big pool."

Jessica: "Okay...." she moved to the edge of the pool and slipped slowly into the water. Chilly.

Marrina: "Are you uhmm new?" She ran her fingers through her hair.

Jessica: She nodded, "Yeah... first week.... already crazy things happening..."

Marrina: "Yeah... it's kinda crazy here. But it's better than where they found me. Just startin to feel kinda safe...."

Jessica: "I suppose it's technically better than where they found me too... except now I don't have a job and I'm not sure what to do about that..."

Marrina: Marrina bit her lip. "I didn't think about that... I've never really had a job. Maybe one of the teachers can help you?"

Jessica: "Maybe.... who would you suggest?"

Marrina: "Dunno... I uhmm." Marrina shrugged. "Maybe another student can help you? You should just uhmm ask around."

Jessica: "I don't really know anyone that well... and I feel like student suggestions wouldn't be that helpful..."

Marrina: "Me neither... Just my room mate. I don't know maybe someone can help?"

Jessica: "I don't even know what I'm qualified for..." she chewed her lip.

Marrina: "Uhmm look things up?" She shrugged. "I'm only good at swimming..."

Jessica: "Well I would except I don't really know where to start there either..."

Marrina: "Oh well... uhmm I guess I can't really help. I've just kinda been trying to figure my own things out since I got here."

Jessica: "I don't think you're getting it..." she sighed and decided to swim around.

Marrina: "Huh?" Marrina frowned. "I'm sorry I'm not very good at this social stuff right now...."

Jessica: "Well that makes two of us... but this isn't a social thing... this is more... I don't know where to look to find these things out... I've kind of been... sheltered...."

Marrina: "Oh uhmm internet? Go ask a place?"

Jessica: "I have no idea how to use a computer..."

Marrina: "I can uhmm show you."

Jessica: "That'd be nice..." she gave her a small smile.

Marrina: Marrina smiled back. "We'll have to find one to play with though. I don't have one."

Jessica: "They probably have some around that students can use, right?"

Marrina: "I think so." Marrina got comfortable.

Jessica: "We can find them later." She pushed off from the side to do a few lengths of the pool.

Marrina: "Okay." Marrina did a few as well but mostly focused on just swimming in different directions.

Jessica: After she felt like she'd done enough swimming, Jess pulled herself out of the pool and went to pick up her towel.

Marrina: "Want to go find those computers now?" She pulled herself out of the pool slowly.

Jessica: "Um... not right now.... want to shower the cholrine away and maybe eat something...."

Marrina: "Okay. Uhmm you can come by my room sometime and we'll find a computer." She smiled.

Jessica: "Okay...." she nodded, "Um.... I'm Jess, by the way...."

Marrina: "I'm Marrina. If I'm not I'm there my room mate Sue will tell me you stopped by and I'll come look for you."

Jessica: "I'm usually in my room... I don't have much else to do...."

Marrina: "I'm usually in mine or down here. Sometimes I'm hiding here or there. I uhmm I'm not good in group situations."

Jessica: "Well me either... I have very sensitive ears so.... quiet is nice."

Marrina: "I... uhmm yeah quiet."

Jessica: "Well.... I'm gonna go and shower now..." she wrapped the towel around her.

Marrina: "Okay have fun. I'll uhmm see you later."

Jessica: She nodded, "I'm sure you will..." she gave a small wave and headed for the door.

Marrina: Marrina watched her butt a little as she walked away. She's kinda cute...