5/12 Instance: Mind the Peacock

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

5/12 Instance: Mind the Peacock

Post by Starfish »

Takes place before the 5/12 game.

Selene: "I hope everyone understands that we won't have time for an elaborate sightseeing tour this time," Selene said, making sure the jet was on course towards their destination as it blasted full speed into UK airspace. "We're supposed to make sure the jet will be kept available, in case of further emergencies."

Noriko: "Hey I've been to the UK on many holidays, sighting seeing isn't a problem for me, just getting home to cook tea for Ankka." The now green and blue hair getting pushed from her faces as she stared out the window wishing she was flying with her boyfriend instead.

Mick: "Fine by me, though I weren' expectin' to see merry ol' England again quite so soon. Whatever we do, we're goin' nowhere near Whitechapel, am I clear?" Mick fiddled with his hearing aid nervously. He'd been up three days straight and was twitching a little because of the sheer amount of caffiene ingested.

Sue: "If we have to go near there I can make you invisible if you're really worried..." Sue offered.

Mick: "...I got a phonecall from Mom yesterday. She'd forgotten I'd been picked up by th' X-Men." Mick muttered. "I am so glad to be outta that place..."

Selene: She smirked, looking over her shoulder at the students accompanying her. "I think we'll be able to avoid if," she said. "I assumed you lot would welcome the chance to get out and do something - preferably something that doesn't involve fighting any brainwashed friends."

Sue: "Yes, I would very much like that. That was horrible." Sue didn't ever want to have her fields shattered like that again. It hurt.

Noriko: "I'm just glad I've finally come out of a fight after being useful and not breaking any bones. Anything else is keeping my mind off the friends bit even chores." Huffing as she thought of her lost best friend. "Thats a point hows your head sue? Did those tablets help?"

Sue: Sue nodded, "Yeah... I'm fine now. Painkillers and sleep usually work a treat... it's just horrible at the time..."

Mick: "Hey, I'd rather not find any more dead bodies, thanks." Though he was starting to really ache after the extra practices Lorna was giving him. At least he felt ready to almost not be a liability in a fight...

Selene: Keeping an eye on the receiver to watch out for any signs of further incidents, Selene reduced the jet's altitude and made sure the stealth system was intact. "Even the airwaves seem tense these days, " she commented. "Apparently everyone is in high alert, expecting more terrorist attacks."

Sue: Sue sighed heavily, "They probably should."

Noriko: "Can't blame them really, last thing we want is lax security and then lots of people getting hurt or worse. Misuki back in japan wants me to come home simply so they can have an Xmen guarding the school." Rolling her eyes internally at her best mate.

Selene: "Let's not give them any more reasons to feel anxious and potentially trigger-happy then," Selene commented. "At least we're not heading towards any densely populated areas this time, so if luck is on our side, this might actually go smoothly and without drawing too much attention."

Noriko: "Don't lie Selene nothing we do ever goes without attention." Chuckling alittle, the light above her flickering slightly before she turned in her seat to look at mick. "So we haven't met properly yet, Hi I'm Noriko Ashida."

Sue: "See you say that... but where I live isn't huge and they sure as hell noticed Johnny...." Sue mused at Selene.

Selene: Her eyes narrowed as she looked out the window, the jet decelerating as several smaller towns passed by underneath. "This seems to be it - nondescript dullsville number seventeen." She flipped some switched and grabbed the controls. "Everyone get ready for landing."

Mick: "Hey! Hey, I'm Cormick Grimshaw. Mick for short, trust me, it's easier'n Cormick." He pulled a face. "Hey, I'm good at keepin' a low profile. Anyway, it's good t' meet you...you're Surge, right? Channelin' electricity?"

Noriko: "Cor-mick.... yeah Micks easier." Dropping back down in her seat. "How'd you known my codename already gods I forget it sometimes, but yes I'm the resident light bulb blower. If the electricity in the house goes like it did the other night? My bad."

Mick: "I uh...I'm a bit...I'm a bit of a fan." Mick rubbed the back of his head before pulling the beanie down. He was dressed in his Snow Villiers outfit, the L'Cie tattoo on clear show. "That was you? Dude, I wondered why I got dumped out of the game. Ah well, no harm done..."

Selene: Aiming for an empty field, Selene tried to avoid squashing any sheep or cows as she gently touched down the jet. "Here we are," she announced, turning off the engines. "Let's see if we can find the right house, shall we. Maybe there's some non-grazing local around to ask for the way."

Noriko: Not that anyone could see but there was abit of a blush from her then. "You were lucky, first few times I was here I ended up sparking so bad I blew someones Xbox up... oooo we're here!?" Bouncing at the window to have alook down at the tiny town.

Mick: "Somehow I don' think you can blow up Danger though...she's really got int' the whole Warcraft thing..." He trailed off a little, staring at the town. "...Y' know, I ain' never been to a farm. That's a sheep?"

Sue: "Wow, it's almost like being at home...." Sue peered out of the window.

Noriko: "Oooo wow that is a sheep! A real sheep! Cool!" Thinking for a moment she shook her head. "No I can't blow Danger she's on a special circuit to stop me happening to her."

Mick: "An' has her own generator..." And made one hell of an evil rogue to go with his Death Knight. He shook his head.

Selene: "I actually have to agree," Selene commented, getting out of her seat and heading for the exit. "My family lives in a place not unlike this." She looked around, getting stared at by a herd of wooly sheep in return. "At least the chances of anyone getting lost here should be pretty slim."

Sue: "I think I'm going to get homesick if I start wandering round so.... I'll just wait here and redirect any walkers..." Sue curled up in her chair, "Good luck."

Mick: Mick stared at a...llama? "...Are...that's a llama. With sheep. Why's there a llama in wit' sheep? And why do they smell? They don' look like they smell on TV..."

Noriko: "GUYSGUYSGUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS A LLAMA! A real llama right there see it?!" Bouncing so much she was starting to vibrate slighlty. "N'awwww ok sue but your gonna miss the llamas!"

Sue: "I know why there's llamas - they look after the sheep. I've seen them before." She smiled and picked up her book.

Selene: "Very well," Selene replied and nodded at Sue. "We will find perplexed invisible sheep upon our return, won't we?" Turning her head, she frowned at the llama. "Well, fine, shouldn't we be able to find our new recruit, we'll just pack the llama."

Noriko: "Screw the recruit I want a pet llama! And a micro pig for when Clarice gets home, to make her feel better. Andachickenandpossiblyasheep." The light above her constantly flashing nows as her nose pressed on the window before she blurred to Selene's side. "I'mreadynow!"

Mick: "Hey, hey, whoa, slow down, tiny madwoman." Mick laughed, following the pair. "No shortin' out the plane or we don' get home, hai?"

Selene: Selene cocked her head, giving Noriko a wary look. "If you say so. Let's head into town before any of the local livestock ends up getting accidentally zapped by static." She made a mental note to let the girl pet some of the animals on the way back - merely to see if they'd poof up due to the electricity.

Noriko: "Ican'thelpitIhaven'tgroundedinawhile." Pouting before she nodded with a squeaky "Hai! I'llbefine." She get Selene an apologetic look then. "Forgotthepaperclips." Yeah they were on Ankka's bedside table weren't they?

Mick: "I dunno, poofy sheep'n llamas could be great crack." Mick said vaguely as they stepped out of the plane, hands jammed into his duster. No lines. Ugh. Definitely countryside.

Selene: Checking the directions on her notepad, Selene tried to get her bearings and find the right street. "Right, let's try this way," she said. "Looks like the house at the end of that road is the one we're looking for."

Selene: She gave her two fellow mutants a scrutinizing looks. "Guess there's no sense in even trying to pretend we're locals..."

Mick: "Hey, I'm a city boy." He looked around. "...Did not expect th' country t' be so..." He tried to find the words. "...Fragrant."

Noriko: "Isabitisn'tit?" Nose wrinkiling as she skipped along, wondering if there was a descreet place for her to ground around here so she get rid of some of the excess energy.

Selene: Looking back over her shoulder, Selene wondered whether she should have left the ramp to the jet open. "The place is not exactly bristling with activity," she said, watching the street ahead of them.

Mick: "Nah, it's quiet. I like quiet." Mick rubbed his shoulder, looking around as the field turned into a road, wondering if he'd be jumped by an eco-warrior if he tried to light up here. "...I am totally gonna help y' steal a llama, by the way, Su-uuuh, Nori. Can I call y' Nori? Is that okay?"

Noriko: "Noriisfine, I'm usedtoit by now." Now she was having to force herself to include pauses as she spoke and skipped otherwise no one would understand her. "Yesss!Wannapetllama!"

Mick: Mick laughed. "This happen often?" He tapped out a fag, looking around. "So - Widow, we know who or what we're lookin' for here?" He wasn't entirely sure how they found their new recruits...but hey, if it worked. It found him, right?

Selene: "Are you sure you'll be alright," Selene asked Nori, giving the girl a wary look. "While I doubt there are many electronic devices around here for you to short out, I worry the locals might come after us with torches and pitchforks for devastating the only gems of modern technology they might have possessed."

Selene: "Well, supposedly we're going to know it when we found the right person," she replied, checking her pad again. "If I'm not mistaken... it's that house over there."

Noriko: "I'llbefine,just need toburnoff alittle energy is all, I'vebeenpracticing." Nose scrinkling as she skipped about wondering if she really should have had the coffee this morning.

Mick: He remembered what it had been like for him for the X-Men to turn up on his doorstep, and wondered if this kid knew what was about to hit him. "Yeah? When I have tha' I got skateboardin', works wonders f' burnin' off energy. You skate, Nori?" Wait, didn't Japanese girls rollerblade? He zoned out for a moment.

Noriko: "Never tried it, can rollerblade/skate andsnowboardandski not tried skating yetprobablyeasytolearnhow though." Concentrating she tried to calm down alittle and hold still, last thing she needed to do was weird out the newbie.

Selene: "Just try to keep your distance to anything that looks fragile," Selene advised, leading the way to the house's front door. After taking a moment to watch the locale, she rang the doorbell.

Mick: "Can totally teach you. I mean, if you got balance f' blades and snowboard you can probably ride a plank wit' wheels." Mick lit up, rearranging his coat and looking around.

Jimmy: A dog immediatly started to bark within the house, "Shut UP Scoots!" "Jim, get the door!" "I'm busy Nan!" "NOW!" "Ugh .... fine ..."

Jimmy: The door was opened by a teenaged boy wearing a shirt, some jeans, and a beanie hat, with his hand gripping the collar of a very excited chocolate labrador. He stared at them for a few moments, "... the Cottage is 'bout halfway down the street there, just take a left."

Mick: "...The what?"

Noriko: "Huh?"

Jimmy: "The punk bar where they have all the concerts?" The boy looked between the three of them, and a female voice called from within, "Who is it, Jim?" "Some lost randoms Nan!"

Mick: "Uuh. We ain' lost, mate." Mick looked at Selene, a little lost. This was her job, right?

Selene: Selene arched an eyebrow, giving the boy in the doorway a long and scrutinizing look. "Thank you for the tip, but I'm pretty sure we're actually in the right place."

Jimmy: The boy stared at them for a few more moments, while the dog desperatly tried to gt out of his grip, "Wait ... it's them archologists again!" He ammended over his shoulder.

Jimmy: "Really? Let 'em in then."

Mick: "...Archeologists? Waitwhat?"

Noriko: "Introduce us properly Selene they don't know who we are."

Jimmy: "'Bout them ruins under the back yard, yeah?" Jim stepped back and yanked the dog, "Come on Scooter, don't mind him, he's just likes people."

Selene: "Close, but not exactly correct," Selene replied, before looking at Nori. "I know what I'm doing - I'm a semi-professional, after all."

Selene: She turned back to look at the boy again. "Are you James Killer?"

Noriko: "N'awwwww he's just like my Roshi back how." Crouching down to pet the dog gently."

Mick: "Hey, I like dogs, we'll get on jus' fine." The Snow-a-like reached out and scritched the dog. These people had internet connection - Wifi, sadly - and - yes! A phone line. He breathed a sigh of relief. Stupid fields.

Jimmy: "... Shit, you're here 'bout the factories!?" The dog slipped out of his grip and bounded over to Noriko and started to lick her hand enthusiastically, "I swear it weren't us that drew that magic circle thing or started that bonfire, and it was all Tom's idea anyways, I just went along with it 'cos he said it was Candace's favourite makeout spot-"

Jimmy: "-and I've been chattin' her up yeah, so when I ask her out I gotta know how to get to the best spot ... wait, that came out well wrong-"

Mick: "Factories? Dude, you have empty factories 'roun' here? You know how epic they are for skate parks an' shit?" He looked at the kid, strangely distracted.

Noriko: Between giving the dog and enthisiastic pet she seemed to zone out alittle at the sudden babbling, was it liek this when she couldn't slow down for everyone else?

Selene: "While I'd be delighted to hear all about that particular story, I'm afraid that's not why we're here," Selene said. "In fact, we're representing a college in the United States, not far from New York - Xavier University, to be exact."

Jimmy: Jim's mouth shut and he gave Selene a skeptical look, and then the voice called again from inside, "James! Why are you still keeping the archeologists on the doorstep?"

Jimmy: "They ain't archeologists Nan ... they're .... well ... I'll let them in," he grabbed the dog as he made to sniff Selene's crotch, "Oi! Knock it off ... you guys had better come in then ..."

Jimmy: The boy led them into a comfortably if somewhat old fashionedly furnished room and waved at the sofa, "Take a seat."

Selene: "Thank you," Selene said, showing a small smile as she took a careful step around the all too curious dog. She took a look around the room, then sat down in one of the free chairs. "How quaint. I like it."

Mick: Mick pinched out his cig on the doorstep - his own fault for lighting up just before arriving, really - and stepped over the threshold, pulling off the coat and beanie. "Cheers..." He sat down, looking around. "Reminds me of ol' Ironboots' front room 'til she decided she wanted to be modern."

Jimmy: "... Ironboots?" Jim cocked an impressive eyebrow as Scooter the dog plonked his head down in Mick's lap and looked up at him adoringly.

Jimmy: A woman who looked to be in her late fifties appeared in the door leading to the kitchen, her sleeves rolled up and a potatoe peeler in her hand, "What's all this about then?" She asked.

Mick: Mick scritched the dog's head happily. "Yeah, my nan - th' reason I grew up sane." He grinned at the kid, weird eyes flaring as he happily linked into the phone system here. He never felt right unless he could drop himself down a line.

Noriko: Noriko was quite happy standing as her energy levels were through the roof, a good portion of her concentration on not killing the towns electricity. "Thank you but I'll stand." Giving alittle bow to Jimmy.

Jimmy: "SHIT!" Jim jumped back when he saw Mick's eyes light up, "Watch your language boy!" "Nan! Didn't you see his eyes!?"

Selene: "Nice to meet you, Ms Killer," Selene said, standing again to shake the woman's hand. "My name is Selene Gallio. I'm a teacher at Xavier University." She sat down again. "It's a school by New York, with... shall I say a rather peculiar curriculum."

Mick: "Huh?" Mick blinked, then facepalmed. He'd got used to no one commenting on them at the school... "Sorry, my bad...f'get they do that sometimes. They're natural, by the way."

Selene: She smiled, looking at the boy. "In fact, we're dedicated to teaching young mutants."

Jimmy: The woman frowned thoughtfully at Selene for a moment, "... You're that one off the telly? I saw you on the news."

Jimmy: "... Why did she look at me when she said that?" James asked, looking worried.

Mick: "Assumin', if we're here, it's because she's talkin' about you, son."

Jimmy: "... Whaaaa!?"

Selene: "Indeed so," Selene replied, returning the woman's look. "That goes for both cases. I believe we've gotten our fair share of spotlight on the news already, and yes, we're here for the young gentleman."
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Re: 5/12 Instance: Mind the Peacock

Post by Starfish »

Jimmy: "But I'm notta mutant! I don't have any powers or nothing, unless you count not having any hair as a mutation which I thing really would suck as a mutation. Shit, is that it? 'Oh hi, you've got no hair so you're now a third class citizen with no civil rights since people can't figure out if you're even human or not. You sure you've got the right house?"

Jimmy: "'Cos Sasha three roads over's pretty wierd, she says she can talk to nature but then again her parents are crazy tree-huggers and she's pretty nuts herself, brough a fieldmouse into class once and then the school cat ate it and she cried for hours and had to be sent home-"

Mick: Mick's eyes dimmed a little as he unfocused enough that he lost his connection, blinking when the guy stopped talking, hand still petting the dog. "...Wait, what? Who hasn't got civil rights an' a fieldmouse?"

Noriko: "I'mnotsure...." Frowning at the short guy for a moment before shaking her head.

Selene: "Believe me, we're pretty sure," Selene replied, trying to remember any of the details Professor Xavier had given her and failing at it. "Our headmaster is, anyway. He has these methods to find suitable candidates for out institution. It's... very technical, but yes, we're quite sure you're a mutant, even though you may not yet be aware of your abilities."

Jimmy: Jim snorted, "Yeah right, 'cos I totally sneezed and blew a hole in the wall last night. I can't be a mutant, i'm just me, Jimmy Killer, which yeah that's a pretty cool name I'm just ... me you know? A normal, if bald kid, nothing wierd has ever happened to me, well no wierder than normal, we do live in the twilight zone around here, what with the llamas and vengeful badgers-"

Selene: Badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger... Selene shook her head and blinking at their hosts. "Uhm, excuse me?"

Mick: Aaaand he lost his connection again, zoning out completely this time, fixing on the clock and its carved pattern. Wow, was that a squi- "Fuck, I think I know what he can do."

Jimmy: ((Mushroom! Mushroom!))

Noriko: "I er.... yeahIthinkI haveanidea too...." Rubbing her face and trying not to listen to the voice for 5 minutes. "Weirdquestionbut doyouhave alaptop orphone thatneedscharging?"

Noriko: ((snake!))

Jimmy: There was a small thud as the potato peeler dropped out of Jim's nan's hands and she stared blankly ahead, "Aww hell, Nan?" He walked over, "Nan? Naaaaaan?" He shook her gently and she seemed to snap out of it, "It happened again? We really should tell the doctors, what happens if you go like that in the car or something and I'm not with you?"

Mick: Mick tried to concentrate, really tried. "Hey, kid. What usually happens when you talk to y' mates?"

Jimmy: "Huh? Oh ... sometimes they zone out, I figure maybe I just have a boring voice or something, that happens right? Happen's a lot at school too, whenever I'm at the front of the class, people just zone out and get distracted."

Mick: Concentrate, concentrate...god it was hard. "Yeah, y' don', trust me, you sound like every other kid out there." He couldn't get his connection back while the kid was talking. Huh. "I...think...maybe you got somethin' to do wit' your voice...?" He looked at the others, headache starting as he fought against the want to do anything but zone.

Selene: "Not every mutation has to be flashy and obvious," Selene explained, struggling to keep her thoughts together. "There are many mutants who possess latent powers, or some that work in very sublime ways."

Jimmy: "My voice? My mutation is that my voice puts people to sleep? Laaaaaaaame!"

Mick: "Hey, you jus' broke my connection to the lines twice, an' I can't get it back while you talk. Dude, you're negating my talents!"

Jimmy: "... Huh?"

Noriko: "......."

Mick: Mick realised the kid would have no idea what he was talking about. He rubbed his temples, head really starting to pound with the effort it was taking not to just...give in before he remembered what Nori had asked and dug out two of his five phones. "They're dead, knock y'self out." He muttered to her. "My...power...is t' do wit' information technology. I teleport down wires an' over internet connections."

Mick: "...I can' connect while you talk."

Jimmy: "Sooo, when I yabber on, you can't use your power ... wait, does that mean you're pirating our connection? We've got it password protected man!"

Noriko: ".... Huh?" Looking blankly at the phones in her hands before remembering what she wanted to do, breath and focus. Slowly her eyes went a glowing neon blue and both phones started charging. "I'm agreeing with Mick, I think its a voice mutation..."

Mick: Mick just grinned. "Not f' me you don'. Don't worry, man, I don't do anythin' besides transfer shit into data packets, th' most I'll do is slow your connection by a couple of nanos while I travel down your lines."

Selene: "I think he might be on to something there," Selene remarked, rubbing her temple while wearing a rather strained expression. "My mind feels mushy since we got here. It's worse than how it was when we picked him up at home." She gestured at Mick.

Mick: "Hey! Not my fault, our house needs a biohazard sign because of my folks, seriously."

Noriko: Phones nicely charged up to full battery she handed them back, it wasn't much but it would do for now. "Thanks Mick."

Mick: "No big, my usage kills their battery, jus' ask me any time - I always have at least one dead phone on me."

Jimmy: Jim took a deep breath, and tried to reign in his motormouth tendencies "So ... I can. Stop mutants. Using thier powers. With my voice?"

Noriko: "Apparently so..." Frowning as she struggled to concentrate. "Luckily zoning out helps me concentrate with mine apparently...."

Selene: "I'm inclined to agree with that," Selene commented, futilely trying to focus her mind. "Of course, we can only say for sure after some further testing. Fortunately, that's what our school is specialized in, and we have some of the world's most skilled experts in that field."

Jimmy: "So you. Want me to. Come to this school. With you?"

Noriko: "Yeah that was kinda the plan .... I think... if you want to...." Must concentrate!

Mick: Mick gave in again, zoning on the dog. Head hurt way too much for this shit...

Jimmy: Scooter the dog drooled adoringly on Mick's lap.

Selene: "That's the reason why we came here," Selene replied, quite sure that was actually the case. She could hardly remember. "Our school aims to help young mutants cope with their abilities, as well as offering the opportunity to receive a full eduction and any training applicants might be interested in."

Jimmy: "But it's in America though right? That's what you said, you want me to go to america? To go to school?"

Selene: "School?" Selene frowned, looking quite confused for a moment. "Oh, right! Yes, absolutely. Don't worry, though. All our student receive a full stipend. There will be no expenses whatsoever."

Mick: "Trus' me on this, I'm the newest, shiny recruit, brought up from London. Got the Jet parked out back'n waitin'...if a llama ain' stolen it yet..."

Jimmy: Jimmy leant back against the wall, "I'm sorry ... this is a lot to take in .... you come into my house, tell me i'm a mutant and then offer to give me an all expenses paid trip to the US and a free, full education ... and you've only been here" he glanced at the clock on the mantle, "Fifteen minutes?"

Jimmy: "And you want me to go with you now?"

Noriko: "This is kind of a point, I got phonecalls and emails everything first so I could sort stuff out.... But yeah she's telling the truth they pay for everything and its really fun there, I've made loads of new friends."

Selene: Selene nodded. "That is the plan, basically," she said. "I understand this has to be quite the surprise, but we're at a rather tight schedule at the moment. Of course, we could come back another time if you'd like to think about it for a while."

Jimmy: "I ... uhh ... yeah, I mean, how do I even know you're telling the truth?" Jimmy pulled the beanie off his head and scratched at his shiney, hairless scalp.

Mick: A shiny, hairless scalp that Mick suddenly, desperately wanted to rub.

Selene: "A reasonable concern," Selene agreed, nodding again. "Which is why I brought some of our students along. They're both fairly new, themselves, and perhaps can give you an impression of what the place is like."

Jimmy: Jimmy looked at Noriko and Mick, "Alright then, hit me ... Nan, sit down, you following all this?"

Mick: "Well...I'm the newest kid. Come from Whitechapel in London, innit." He ran his hands through his hair. "Been a mutant all my life, though only did th' teleporting thing recently...y' heard of the X-Men? They turned up on my doorstep, jus' like we've done for you, next thing I know I'm whisked out to their base an' here I am, a bona-fide superhero! Well, in trainin'..."

Mick: He scratched a stubbly cheek. "But yeah, made a ton of friends, learnin' some new tricks..." Don't mention the bodies or the kidnappings. "An' gettin' a good education to boot. It's all good!"

Noriko: "I've been with them afew more months the Mick here, I manifested in a very well noticable way and got kicked out of school. Xaviers contacted me and showed me all the benifits along with giving me a chance to complete my education and help alot of people."

Jimmy: Jim glanced at his Nan, "Me and Nan are gonna go into the kitchen and have a quick talk about this, okay?" He took her by the elbow and they went into the kitchen, where a very quiet conversation happened.

Jimmy: A few moments later Jimmy reappeared, "Umm ... if you're right. Then my whole. Talking thing ... I need to learn. To controll it. Otherwise it could. Be dangerous?" Gaah, talking like Kirk was getting old fast.

Selene: "This is why the school exists," Selene replied, a small smile playing over her lips. "And you're quite right - an ability such as yours might lead you into all kinds of trouble, and have outright disastrous consequences should you ever come into the situation of having to give a taxi driver directions."

Jimmy: Jimmy rubbed his head, "So ... I guess I ain't got much choice here, huh?"

Noriko: "Of course you have a choice, it'd just be better for you to come to the school and learn about your powers. Your totally aloud to visit your family and have them come visit to. Plus an ace uniform."

Selene: "Let me assure you that you may change your mind at any time," Selene explained. "There no obligations. You could just come along to take a tour of the school - see if you like it."

Mick: "Hell yeah - it's an opportunity tha' shouldn't be missed, mate, but it's totally up to you. We ain't in the kidnappin' business." He winced as soon as he'd said it.

Jimmy: "Well .... okay, I guess this means that Nan isn't like .... getting dementia or something," he looked relieved, "how many bags am I allowed to bring?"

Mick: Mick pressed the hearing aid, frowning. "I can move anythin', if gettin' it to the Jet's too much..."

Jimmy: Jimmy clicked his tounge and Scooter wandered over to him, tounge lolling happily, "Take it I can't bring him?" He asked sadly, rubbing the dog's ears, "Good boy Scoots."

Noriko: "I think theres a limit on three suitcases, Selene wouldn't let me bring anymore shoes on top of my laptop and instruments."

Noriko: "No no pets." face saddening. "I had to leave my Roshi behind to."

Selene: "Well, the limit is whatever you'll be able to fit into your room," Selene replied. "Though it won't be any trouble to have more of your belongings shipped over should you need them."

Mick: "...My rig's my pet."

Jimmy: "Alright ... I'll go pack some things, gimme an hour or so? I need to ... say goodbye and stuff," Scooter whined gently and licked Jim's hand.

Noriko: "Then how come I couldn't bring all my shoes? I'll totally getting the rest of my stuff shipped over now!"

Mick: "Like I said, I can ship over anythin' he can't carry." Mick nodded. "Save on shippin' fees an' all that shit, you know?"

Noriko: "Remember Jimmy you can just look, you don't have to suddenly stay with us ok?"

Selene: Selene nodded and rose to her feet. "We can wait outside, if you'd prefer," she said. "Take in some of the local sites and things like that."

Jimmy: "Watch out for the peacocks, they're always escaping," Jim advised.

Noriko: Peacocks? Noriko head tilted before wondering back outside, remembering how homesick she'd been on her first week, and still was.
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Re: 5/12 Instance: Mind the Peacock

Post by Ferguson »

Shatnerian speech, activate!