5/23 Instance: Join the Dark Side

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

5/23 Instance: Join the Dark Side

Post by Slarti »

Current timeline.

<@Adam> Adam very, very carefully balanced the final biscuit, tongue poking out the side of his mouth in concentration. The kitchen was deserted, unusually, though maybe that had something to do with the technicolour mutant currently building a very precise model of Darth Vader's on the island. With biscuits. A picture of said villain was beside him, with notes and a sleeping ball of fuzzy hatred.

<Bobby> Bobby whistled softly on his way to the kitchen. When he was teaching, it was just easier to eat in the mansion than go back to the boathouse. More entertaining, too.

<Bobby> His point was made when he walked in and paused. Just the colorful weirdo he needed to see anyway. Not wanted, because... this all still made him uncomfortable. But... "Impressive. Most impressive."

<@Adam> Adam blinked, hawklike stare coming off the biscuity awesome to the teacher instead for just a couple of moments too long. "Professor Drake!" He finally clicked back into reality with a grin. "It's awesome, isn't it? I got the idea at three this morning - figured if people could make Mona Lisa out of toast, why not Vader out of biscuits? I've even been taking pictures and making a how-to too, see?" He held up the crumbly paper.

<Bobby> "...cool!" Adam was so... unique to start with that he hadn't really noticed in classes or around school whenever he had gotten ...more unique. "Now we just need a vision of the virgin Leia in our grilled cheese." Bobby opened the fridge and peered in, making a slight face. He grabbed a soda.

<Bobby> Leaning against the counter opposite Adam, he popped it, frosted it and tilted his head.

<@Adam> "Oh god no, not her." Adam scritched Bit's soft, fuzzy belly with a gloved finger, face serious as he considered his masterpiece. "Yoda's the way to go. Besides, he's more likely to be a virgin then her, seriously." Needed more biscuit on the base. He started strengthening it. "Besides, you want to go for stuff in cheese, you want a My Little Pony. Much rarer, and twenty percent cooler."

<Bobby> "You've got a point there," he snorted, taking a drink. "Mmm, cheesy pony. They should market that." Bobby hopped up on the counter. "So how are you doing, aside from your artistic aspirations?"

<@Adam> "Twitchy." Came the reply as Adam worked. "Met up with Jason, who helped me with my contract with the record company, and I've been..." Having Brotherhood nightmares... "...I dunno. Weird." He paused for a moment, then grinned at Bobby. "...Weirder. Could just be all the latest bollocks though, I mean...having friends and people you know kidnapped...not exactly settling, right?"

<Bobby> Bobby lowered his can, licking his lips. "No, it's not. The kidnapping and shit? It'll make anyone twitchy. Believe me, that's perfectly normal abnormal." He stared at cookie Vader. How did he get the corners right? "Jason making people twitchy is pretty normal too. I think it's his hobby."

<@Adam> "Yeah...I dunno, he makes me especially twitchy. Stabby twitchy. I haven't been stabby since Eddie." He dusted off his hands, considering his next biscuit placement. "Mind you, he's not the only one, I mean Rogue and a couple of others get me as well, but hey, maybe it's just me...aaaaand I totally shouldn't be telling a professor about my stabby ways, right?" The grin was cracked but innocent.

<@Adam> "To be honest, it's probably just my paranoia." He scritched Bit again. "That and the kidnapping...I like Clarice, she saved Bit for me once." That meant she was practically his sister, in his book. "Do we have any idea yet?"

<Bobby> "No, but we're working on it." He was getting tired of saying that. "You can talk to me about whatever you need to, dude. I'm not going to go turn in a psych evaluation on you or anything." Bobby tried a reassuring grin. "Jason makes me stabby too." And Rogue. "Did I ever tell you about the time we got arrested together?"

<@Adam> "No? And oh good. Sometimes I get the idea that people are making notes and sending them to Dai behind my back." Not that it bothered him if they were. He was kinda...well, a few picnics short of an anthill. Another biscuit got placed. "Mind you, I don't blame them for keeping an eye on me. I did go a bit...out of line last year." There was barely a wince. "So. Arrested?"

<Bobby> "Sometimes, getting out of line isn't so bad, if you're in the wrong line." Bobby took another drink and watched, tapping his heels into the counter rhythmically. "Yeah! It was back when they were passing the registration act. Me and Jason and another student... well, we took offense to one of the billboards. Got caught red-handed."

<@Adam> "Oooh, before my time." Adam grinned. "But that sounds kinda awesome - wasn't that the whole thing of 'do you know what your children are'? Stupid humans." He shook his head. "And I pronounce Vader complete! Still though, stupid mutants too. How did you guys get away with it? Or did Jason do his...sneaky thing to get you out?"

<Bobby> "That was the billboard!" Bobby was momentarily lost in the memory and grinned broadly. "I can't say I regret that. Our artwork was brilliant. We got busted, booked, sat in the jail for a while. Jason and our other buddy did do some whammy, but we got bailed out."

<Bobby> Bobby reminded himself to get back on task. "But yeah, things like that... I know Jason can use his powers for great fuckin' fun, or not so much. He was probably just mind fucking you for the hell of it," he fished.

<@Adam> "Hah! Yeah, everyone over the pond thought America was going crazy. I mean, people were shit-scared of me being a mutant, but fuck, I'm crazy and can kill people." He grinned, then frowned. "...I...I don't know. There's a reason I should be angry with Jason, but every time I think of it, I can't remember why." He confessed. "You know how annoying that is? I'm usually angry and stabby for very, very specific reasons."

<@Adam> He leant against a counter, absently nibbling one of the spare biscuits. "But I can't remember, and I can't let go of it. Him, Rogue and a few others..." He eyetwitched. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say they had something to do with the Brotherhood, but...nah, they're not those sort of people, right? I mean Rogue can be a bit weird, and Jason's a bastard but they're not that stupid." He snorted.

<Bobby> "People can do weird things when they're desperate, I think." Yeah, that confirmed everything Jason and Rogue had said. Fuck. "No, I know. We've all been there, to one extent or the other. We think we're doing the right thing, at the time. Only time will tell if that was true or not."

<Bobby> Bobby licked his lips and craned his neck to check the hall. "You know, there's a way you can help find the others, if you're interested."

<@Adam> Adam's pointy ears would have pricked up, if they had the capability. "Fuck yes am I. What kind of stupid question is that, with all due respect? I want to find them, then beat the merry hell out of whoever did this because brainwashing and drugging someone is not kosher." Not that he had personal feelings on the subject, noooo. He did, however, give Bobby the side-eye. He trusted him, but...

<Bobby> "Good to hear. With your power, you'd be a great asset, because, well, we know these guys aren't just fucking around. They're playing for keeps, and there will be blood." Bobby kicked off the counter and moved closer to Adam. What better place to keep an eye on this kid than right beside him?

<@Adam> "Blood is kinda my specialty." Adam said carefully. "But...if this turns out anything like Brotherhood, I don't want any part in it. I did enough damage with that. I want to help, and I want to do something...right with it, not just destruction for the hell of it, right?"

<Bobby> "Oh, not for the hell of it." He breezed right over that comment about the Brotherhood. "We have a very specific purpose, but it's not one that's going to be popular, so we need to keep it on the down low."

<@Adam> "Good. Then I'll keep it that way." Adam nodded, hands smoothing down his legs before dusting them off. "So...what is it you've got in mind?"
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Re: 5/23 Instance: Join the Dark Side

Post by puppygirl »

Oh the shifty, it pleases me so. As does biscuit Vader xD
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Why does everything make me hungry today?

Anyway, shiny shifty and looking forward to more in the future :shifty
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

:eeevil
Rogue makes everyone stabby lately.