5/23 Instance: Sit, Boy, Roll Over

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

5/23 Instance: Sit, Boy, Roll Over

Post by Ferguson »

Current Timeline

<Michael> Michael laid back in his cell and stared at the ceiling. Why the hell do I have to stay in here since I've already agreed to help them....

<@DrEssex> "Up, my dear Famine, it's time to begin the day." The lights came on as the Doctor strolled in, all smiles and gaity this day.

<Michael> "I've been awake." He swung his legs off the bed and got up. "Any particular reason that I have to be in here still?"

<@DrEssex> "Well, after your training session with Loki and Cortez I'm afraid your loyalties were called into question." Dr. Essex didn't seem so concerned however as he motioned Michael out of the room.

<Michael> Michael raised an eyebrow. "I thought I was big guy's chosen? And why kill the plants when I can turn them into so much more usefull things?"

<@DrEssex> "It is something we need you to do and, by not following orders, you've shown a certain rebellousness the others do not care to deal with."

<Michael> "I could care less about those two. My loyalties lie with you and him. My powers are more than sufficient to do as you ask and I have yet to go against anything you have asked of me."

<@DrEssex> "If you're disloyal to what the Acolytes ask of you you are disloyal to him." The doctor stated as he led Michael on inside the lab.

<Michael> Michael sighed. "You should make things more clear next time when you make deals. I don't like people I like plants and animals."

<@DrEssex> "My dear Famine. One would think from your name you would know what you were meant to do. Everyone here is capable of giving you orders because our orders to give from you come from Apocalypse himself and I'm afraid you've proven not to be living up to what we would like to see."

<Michael> "Is not poisoning everything destroying any edible foods?"

<@DrEssex> "Destroying, utterly destroying is the main point in the end. We do not want them regrowing."

<Michael> "You don't want them growing plants that force them to do your bidding?"

<@DrEssex> "They will kneel faster and much more broken our way. Now, have a seat please."

<Michael> Michael sat down. "Fine I'll listen to your acrolytes as well even if I think my way works just as well."

<@DrEssex> "I'm sorry, the choice is no longer with you, Famine." Essex explained, readying his injection.

<Michael> "Wasn't the agreement you don't make me a robot and I do what you ask?"

<@DrEssex> "What we ask, and you have failed. You knew very well the purpose you were training for and once any we work with begin to doubt your willingness to follow orders measures are needed."

<Michael> "I only ever agreed to do what you and apocolypse asked. Not the acrolytes. Now you're changing the deal on me? And why get rid of my originality when you can easily buy my obedience?"

<@DrEssex> Dr. Essex truly wondered about the boy's intelligence as he wondered if he was going to have to repeat the horseman's failings again. "We will have your originality, don't you worry about the cause." He took Michael's arm, slapping at the elbow crease for a vein.

<Michael> Michael sighed. "If you say so."

<@DrEssex> "Of course I say so." He smiled, slipping the needle neatly into the vein. "You will be able to think on your own but there will be no questioning orders given by any of your overseers. It will not be me at your side when you show the world what you are capable of Famine but I will be waiting for you to come back successful."

<Michael> "I'd be more succesful if you left me be on my own with orders."

<@DrEssex> "You've proven you're a foolish thing that argues and is not to be trusted to do what is necessary. I will not lose favour because you are foolish."

<Michael> "No you'll lose favour when one of your chronies tells me to do something stupid and I can't deny it."

<@DrEssex> "I'm beginning to see the argument some of us have in killing you and simply finding someone else to fill the slot. You seem to have been misinformed in your importance to what we are doing."

<@DrEssex> "Famine is a role. It can be filled by others. You are expendable."

<Michael> "Have fun?" He shrugged.

<@DrEssex> "You will begin to feel drowsy in ten to fifteen minutes. Once you wake we will find you either much more personable or we shall follow through with that plan."

<Michael> "Do whatever you want. I don't quite care anymore." He rolled his eyes

<@DrEssex> "My dear Famine, we all ready have."