5/24 Instance: Dork Knight Rises

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

5/24 Instance: Dork Knight Rises

Post by steyn »

timeline current.

<Wade> Wade stood gloriously magnificent atop his little mountain of groaning bodies. "Hey Miss D, mind making it a little harder?" he called out into the nowhere, "I haven't broken a sweat yet!" Suddenly the whole city blinked and the daylight turned to night time, and the mountain of bodies disappeared.

<Wade> "Sweet, I can play batman like this." It started to rain, and a couple of people started coming out of the shops and apartment buildings around him.

<Rogue> Rogue stepped into the observation booth of the Danger Room and smirked as she saw Wade in a Gotham-like setting. "Just tha man Ah wanted ta see." She leaned over to the mic and gave a Penguin-esque cackle just to see how he would react.

<Wade> Just as he was about to punch the first guy straight int othe face, he paused and looked around for the bodyless laughter. In no time at all was he covered in fists, feet, chains and the odd baseball bat or two.

<Rogue> Rogue was only slightly amused that he paused, but she did feel a bit bad about the ambush. She punched a few buttons on the controls and a Robin appeared out from behind a dumpster to help out.

<Wade> You're the second worst Batman, you know that? Right in between Kilmer and Clooney. "RAAAGE!" Wade yelled, wrestling a bat from one of his assailants and started cracking virtual heads, catching a chain with his own arm and using it against the bad guys as well. "NOBODY DISSES CLOONEY!" He cried triumphantly.

<Wade> Unfortunately one of the people that went down was Robin as well.

<Rogue> Well that went... well. Ish. Rogue was curious to see if Wade cared about Robin going down. Either way had good points and bad as to why she had sought him out. If he cared, he would help them find the missing students. If he didn't, he might be done (if he'd ever started) drinking the x-aid.

<Wade> Wade saw the red and green kid, lying on the ground, and gave a dramatic yell of anguish, going down on his knees, cradling Robin, and hamming it up beyond even Babe, Wilbur, Porky or any other well known pig's ability. "WHYYYYY!? WHYYYYY!?"

<Wade> Aaaand scene. "Phew, almost hurt my lungs on that second Why. Hey, hey, jailbait, wake up, I didn't hit you that hard." Robin lifted his head, "Bat-t-t-t-t-t" the kid was stuck. "Hey Danger, can you reset robin for me, I think he's got one too many jokers in the pack, if you know what I mean!"

<Rogue> Rogue was just a bit shocked at the scene playing out in front of her, although she knew she shouldn't be. She punched a few codes in and Robin disappeared looking like an angel going to Heaven. And now was her time to make an entrance. She went to the doors and made the 'whoosh' noise to make herself happy then popped out onto a rooftop behind Wade. "We meet again, Bruce."

<Wade> "Catwoman.... did you do something with your hair?" Wade asked, stepping over and on top of the guys he beat up, poking some who still moved a bit.

<Rogue> "Only if you like it," she grinned. "Speaking of liking it, I like what you've done with your garbage. It looks more like art now," Rogue gestured down at the heap of bodies he was walking across.

<Wade> "You should see me when I'm in a creative mood. I would have used a trashcan, a car's exhaust and that cat over there." he said thumbing over his shoulder to a creepy old looking stray. "I'm also working my way to crank this baby up to eleven." he gestured to all around him. "You know you had a good workout when you have atleast one broken bone."

<Rogue> "Ah don't know 'bout you, but Ah'm not in tha mood ta take ya ta tha hospital." She scaled down the side of the building and landed in front of him. "But Ah do know of a place where we could crank things up ta twelve. If y'all're interested 'course."

<Wade> "Disneyworld?" Wade asked, a big excited grin behind his red and black mask.

<Rogue> "Disneyworld f'r us? Yes. Actual Disneyworld, not s'much." She walked in a circle around the bodies, surveying the damage he did. "Y'all heard 'bout our kids that got kidnapped an' brainwashed in tha not so fun way, right?"

<Wade> "Yup," Wade said, swingign the bat again on one of the moving bodies, before sitting down on his little human pyramid. "Never got around to going on any of the missions. For some reason I kept being not available."Like an invisible force did not want you present at that time and place.

<Rogue> Rogue nodded, "Yeah, Ah understand that..." She kicked a couple of the bodies into each other. "How would ya like ta be available f'r a top secret mission? It'll be like a game."

<Wade> Wade clapped, "I love games! Can I wear a tuxedo? Like James Bond.... but with a mask?" he asked.

<Rogue> "If ya wanna an' ya can fight in one, Ah don't really care. Danger, James Bond scenario." The Gotham skyline faded away to become a warehouse packed with illegal weapons crates. "But it has ta be a secret fr'm everybody 'cept tha people who're there. Things might happen that no one need ta know 'bout."

<Wade> "Ahhh, kind of like the packages I drop off at the back of that nice middle eastern restaurant." Wade winked, giving her the hollywood finger pistol gesture. "Mum's the word."

<Rogue> "Exactly," she smirked outwardly while she was secretly wonding what in the world he was talking about. "Good. So when Bobby'r Ah get in touch, y'all'll be there bells on an' ya mouth sewn shut?"

<Wade> "As quiet as a shy Anna Paquin in Trick'rTreat." Wade replied, making the motion of zipping his mouth.... then unzipping it and adding, "But not the whole snarling growling bit where she turns into a werewolf." he zipped his mouth again.

<Rogue> Rogue arched an eyebrow at him but shrugged. Wade made the weirdest references sometimes. "We're still in tha process o' tryin' ta get proof o' who we think did it an' figure out where tha hell they are but as soon as we do, we're leavin' an' goin' ta take care o' it ourselves. No 'X-Men' involved. No rules. No 'code'. Good by you?"

<Wade> "SUre," Wade shrugged. "Can I bring my non-nonlethal toys along then?" he asked. "THey've been collecting dust for a very....very....oh so very long time."

<Rogue> "If you can carry 'em yaself an' don't use 'em on tha team, Ah really don't care what ya bring s'long as it gets tha job done. Deal?" Rogue held out her gloved hand for a shake.

<Wade> Wade grabbed it and shook, "Deal ;)" he said, with an unnerving wink and a smile.
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Re: 5/24 Instance: Dork Knight Rises

Post by Ferguson »

Yaaay shifty

gaaaah Deal ;)

The ;) face will always be unclean to me but delicious crack, love the mouth sewing shut and the trick 'r treat bit.
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

<Wade> Wade grabbed it and shook, "Deal " he said, with an unnerving wink and a smile.
ARGH! I'm having flashbacks!! :cracked

It's good to see Wade getting in on some of that shifty :clap Soooooo much fun.
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

puppygirl wrote:
<Wade> Wade grabbed it and shook, "Deal " he said, with an unnerving wink and a smile.
ARGH! I'm having flashbacks!! :cracked

I know! The horror, the horror!

and the snerk for it being in there.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

LOLZ, y'all are terrible.