5/27 Instance: Glove Malfunction 2

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

5/27 Instance: Glove Malfunction 2

Post by Ferguson »

Timelined after Glove Malfunction

<Noriko> As the evening got darker the tempreture dropped with it, garden lights all turned on to illuminate the grounds and it's more pretty or student broken features. One thing that wasn't highlight all so well however was a slim body lying in a small puddle of water by the lip of the fountain, arms smoking slightly and heart becoming to tired to beat as Noriko slowly drained of power.

<@Adam> Adam drifted like an errant, neon balloon, not feeling much better but trying not to brood. Ugh, all that had done was make his headache worse...why did people leak when they were upset? It was messy, unattractive and bleh. He drifted a little more, muttering to himself, coming to the fountain and deciding he was allowed a...smoke...he wrinkled his nose at the pervasive smell of burnt rubber, hot water and flesh.

<@Adam> "Oh what in everloving fuck's happened now?" He muttered, landing and coming over to the broken fountain to investigate, blade flicking out - just in case. What he saw made him squeak. "N'iko?! What the hell are you doing on the floor? Floor's cold!" He quickly went over, about to shake her - and then seeing the fact she was gently smoking. "Oh shit."

<Noriko> Noriko's hand twitched again like it had been for the last few minutes, any spark she naturally absorbed going straight through her to the water and then the floor. She simply didn't have the energy for anything anymore and for Noriko that was saying something.

<@Adam> "Fuckfuckfuck-" Adam watched the sparks with a wince. He had to get her out of the water, but touching her was another matter...he winced as his eyes flared, another nosebleed hitting him after so much overuse of his powers and his headache worsening. Gently, he lifted her out of the water...static, static, where were balloons when you needed them?!

<@Adam> He pulled out his phone, putting it on top of her - for all the good it would do, but he was trying - and hopped from one foot to the other. What to dooo - medbay! He started tugging the unresponsive Noriko inside, the odd vision of tying a string to her making him giggle suddenly. Damnit, what he needed was a bloody teacher. "Anyone around?" He called. "Could use an adult here!"

<Noriko> Finally out of the water, what little brain was active was starting to tug in electricity at a slow drip rate, gathering energy to breath properly and let her heart beat. Meaning the phone on her chest was also slowly getting drained of battery.

<@Adam> Adam looked around, seeing his phone slowly die, breathing out a sigh of relief but still not touching her as he wiped the blood off his nose and muttered, looking at it. "You owe me a crayon drawing for this." He muttered, starting to guide her towards the medlab. Then he stopped, pulling a lace out of his trousers, and tying it around her hand. "Hello?" Well, it was kinda late..."

<Jean-Paul> It might be late but that didn't mean nobody was on duty in the security room. Lorna was on her way down once she realized what it was she was seeing. "Adam! How is she?" She rushed towards them, frowning as she looked down at Noriko, wondering what on earth happened.

<Noriko> Noriko's heart had pulled alittle more life into itself by this point, and her breathing along with it though still shallow. Pale features from the collapsing were contrasted by the angry blistering burns picking up on her arms.

<@Adam> "Unconscious - but she's doing better now that she's out of water." He gave a worried look at Noriko, his eyes still flared. "Her heart's beating stronger - I mean I can feel her blood moving more at least...which is awesome, I really didn't want to have to do that for her-" He was babbling. He took a deep breath. "I-it looks like she's...shorted and burnt herself somehow but...I just kinda found her like this."

<Jean-Paul> "Well, I'm electromagnetic enough maybe that'll help her out. If anything it'll get her down to the medlab. Don't worry, Adam." Lorna tapped into her powers to lift her up, trying to give her a little helping energy as she did.

<Noriko> Each bit of energy Lorna passed to her helping along with even the small things like air molecules brushing past her, or the staic creators by the two mutants suits, as they went her vitals started becoming braver.

<@Adam> Adam sagged as Lorna took the bulk of her, nosebleed slowing and then stopping as he mopped the blood up, hand to her head. "I-I don't know what happened, I just...found her like that...she doesn't go near water, it's really bad for her." His eyes drained back to blue, giving Lorna worried looks as he followed her.

<Jean-Paul> "We'll worry about the whats and so forth once we get her back to herself, I suppose." Lorna sighed quietly though, walkinng a bit ahead of the group as she made her way for the medlab. "She'll be fine though, don't worry."

<Jean-Paul> "Scott knows what he's doing down here."

<Noriko> With all the energy given, she was nearly back to having enough energy to pull herself awake. Eyelids fluttering she squinted as she gasped for breath because of the intense pain in her arms dawned on her, whimpering alittle she looked at the blurry image of Lorna. However the japanese that followed made no sense was wasn't asking for anyone in the school anyway.

<@Adam> "N'iko!" Adam breathed a sigh of relief as he heard the weak Japanese, smiling. "It's okay, Noriko, we're taking you to medbay - you'll be okay, just try and keep awake."

<Lorna> "Welcome back, Noriko." Lorna said as soothingly as she could, not wanting the girl to panick. "Adam's right, we're just having a bit of a float-trip downstairs, okay?"

<Noriko> "... Hai" Came the weak reply from her as her head tilted little to blink Adam into focus, no her school friends weren't here and she hadn't just manifested again. She was still in the Xmen and- "Ah!" Flinching as the bright lights from the medlab reached her eyes.

<@Adam> Adam pushed open the doors and held them, chewing his lip worridly. "Doctor Summers!" He called, trying not to let himself panic. Great, he could deal with rampaging acid deathcows but not this? "Doctor Summers, we've got an emergancy!"

<DrSummers> Scott dropped the sheaf of papers he was reading through and charged out of his office. "What happened?"

<Lorna> "Adam found her by the fountain, looks like she sort fo shorted herself out or something. She just came around." Lorna let her coming floating to one of the beds.

<Noriko> Noriko blinked afew times, again asking question in japanese before she remembered her english. "mhada accident..... my arms really hurt." Tears starting to roll from the pain as she sniff up at the Dr pathetically.

<DrSummers> "It's all right." What had he learned about electrical burns again? "It will be all right." He lowered the bed so that her head was slightly below her trunk, and raised her legs. He carefully immobilized her neck, and carted the bed to the X-Ray machine. Her burns didn't look like the textbook pictures. "Did you...melt something onto them?"

<@Adam> Adam bit his lip. "I found her in water...it looked like she'd sorta...blown up the fountain or something. She was really, really weak when I found her."

<Noriko> Noriko nodded then, remembering the burns and the stupid idea of putting her arms in the foutains, forcing some focused into a pain riddled mind. "Gloves..... melted my gloves.... Ankka's going to be so made he brought me.... those ones..."

<Lorna> Lorna kept out of the way as Scott worked, knowing her job was pretty much done here unless there was something she wasn't seeing coming up. Still, you never knew when she might need a jolt. "What kind of gloves?"

<@Adam> Adam rubbed the back of his head. "Rubber. She wears rubber gloves...usually it stops her from zapping people and things randomly..."

<DrSummers> "Ah..." He kept his face as neutral as he could. after the x-ray machine was done, he handed the film to Lorna. "Develop those for me, would you?" He pushed the bed to a private area and started an IV. "You are very lucky...this doesn't look like it's a full-thickness, especially since you say your arms hurt, so your nerves aren't severely damaged. The fact that its on your hands and arms all the way around is critical, though."

<Lorna> "Can do, Doc." She waved after Scott and Noriko and got to work.

<Noriko> Noriko blinked at him, she hated getting Xrays now considering the amount of times she'd had them done in the last few months. Nodding alittle her fingers twitched. "Can still feel my fingers, is a good sign right?"

<DrSummers> "Very." He started an IV. "I'm going to give you something to put you under...I'm going to have to remove some layers of your skin to remove the rubber that's melted on, all right?" He turned to Adam. You got her here very quickly, good job. If you'd like to wait outside, I'll let you know when you can go sit with her afterward, okay?"

<@Adam> Adam fidgetted - he didn't want to leave Noriko at all, still shaken from the fight with Clarice - but sighed and nodded. "I'll um...I'll go find her boyfriend...I'd rather he didn't think I did this to her." He pulled a face. "I get the feeling I wouldn't survive the 'sqvish'." With that, he blurred out, door swinging shut behind him.

<Noriko> Noriko nodded, gratefully he wasn't going to remove all over the skin on her arms as she'd gotten most of it off. But this was probably going to really fucking hurt in the morning if her healing hadn't kicked in by then. "Hai, Hai."