6/6 Instance: Greeting Famine

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

6/6 Instance: Greeting Famine

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Timeline: Current

<Michael> Michael fingered along his braille books, still not being used to reading regular text, trying to ignore the fact that he was still stuck in the medlab.

<Illyana> Illyana smiled as she ducked her head into the medlab. "Hey Michael!"

<Michael> "Well if it isn't the beautiful Russian flower I haven't seen in a long time."

<Illyana> Illyana laughed at him and moved to give him a careful hug. "I was worried about you. How are you feeling?"

<Michael> "Stuffy." He hugged her back. "Less like I've gotten out and more like I've been shoved back in a cage."

<Illyana> She frowned, sitting down on the bed beside him. "I'm so sorry. Why are they making you stay down here?"

<Michael> "Running tests...." He frowned. "I'm growing used to being poked and prodded and I don't like it."

<Illyana> "Well I promise I'm not here to run any tests on you. Just to visit."

<Michael> "That's good. It's been a while."

<Illyana> "It has. I'm sorry about that. I'm trying to cram in a lot of medical school."

<Michael> "It's not completely your fault. I have been gone for a long time as well."

<Illyana> "Very true. So you still all hot and heavy with Rose?" She rearranged his flowers in his room a bit. There was no fear of dead flowers at least.

<Michael> "Dunno. It's kinda weird being back... She's really clingy now."

<Illyana> "She's probably scared of losing you again. I saw her a couple of times... she didn't do well with you gone."

<Michael> "I wouldn't know why not. All we ever did really was sleep together." He shrugged.

<Illyana> "Obviously she cares about you."

<Michael> "I guess." He set his book down. "So how are you?"

<Illyana> "Oh I'm just great. Pietro wants to move back to New Hampshire though..."

<Michael> "Oh so I'm assuming I won't be seeing you anymore then?"

<Illyana> "I asked him to wait until I graduated here. I don't really want to go at all."

<Michael> "Well I would definitely miss your help around the garden. And your uplifting spirit."

<Illyana> Illy blushed at him. "And I'd miss your great sense of humor. You always make me smile."

<Michael> "I do like a beautiful smile."

<Illyana> Illyana blushed more. Then a funny look came over her. She covered her mouth, waited a moment, then seemed to settle down. "Well I'm glad I can supply that."

<Michael> "What was that all about." He grinned.

<Illyana> "What was what about?" That feeling was returning.

<Michael> "What you just did." He raised an eyebrow.

<Illyana> She looked at him again. "You... you can see?" The doctor in her took over. She reached for her pen light, approaching them, then stopped, putting it back. She had promised no tests.

<Michael> "Well I can also hear you. But yes I can see. Essex gave me back my sight." He frowned. "Are you okay?"

<Illyana> "I was going to inspect your eyes, but I promised no tests." Her hand went back to her mouth as her stomach churned again. "Sorry... just... not feeling well..."

<Michael> "Try some ginger? I could get you some if I was allowed to fucking leave...."

<Illyana> "No don't... worry... fine..." She bolted from the room.

<Michael> "That doesn't seem fine.... You want me to page Summers? or McCoy?"

<Illyana> A much paler Illyana returned a bit later. "N..n...no, don't page anyone... it will pass right?"

<Michael> "I wouldn't know you're the doctor-in-training. Not me. I'm just here for the beautiful girls and apparently right now to be tested on......"

<Illyana> "At least you can get some eye candy right?" She offered, trying to smile.

<Michael> "Only if you keep coming by." He grinned.

<Illyana> "Even though I look, how do the Americans say it... a hot mess?"

<Michael> Michael laughed a little. "I think so, remember I'm Canadian. And you look fine." He patted the bed. "If you really want to look at my eyes feel free."

<Illyana> She braved sitting down next to him again, looking into his eyes. "They look perfectly normal now. Any issues?"

<Michael> "It took a while to get used to them. And now I'm having to relearn my letters and what certain things look like. But so far so good."

<Illyana> "Any shadows or anything blurry?" She went for her pen light to test pupil dilation.

<Michael> "Not anymore. I don't know what else he did to me but I'm at least glad for that...."

<Illyana> Illyana gave him a reassuring smile. "We can both be glad for that..." She got that look on her face again, but didn't fight it this time. She just bolted to the bathroom.

<Michael> "I think you should talk to Summers or McCoy about this Illyana.... I don't think it's good to be doing that, that often."

<Illyana> When Pale Illyana returned she shook her head a bit. "McCoy was taken when you were... he isn't back yet... and Summers would tell Pietro."

<Michael> "Isn't there a doctor patient confidentiality thing?" He patted the bed again and reached for his cup of water. "Want something to drink?"

<Illyana> She shook her head. "No thanks... and I guess I could ask him not to tell..."

<Michael> "It sounds like you already know what's wrong."

<Illyana> "I think it may have been what I ate for lunch... but you know Pietro. He worries over even the hiccups."

<Michael> "Well he is a tad bit overbearing." Michael rubbed her back gently.

<Illyana> "He just worries too much."

<Michael> "If you say so."

<Illyana> "It happens when you lose people that you care about. It makes you scared to lose more.

<Michael> "I think I would push away from that." He sighed. "I don't like clingy...."

<Illyana> "Well, it's a good thing he isn't your type then huh?" She grinned at him.

<Michael> "I guess everything has it's place. Just don't let him strangle the life out of you like grapevines or virginia creeper does to trees."

<Illyana> She laughed at him and sighed a bit. "I'm a big girl. I know who I married."

<Michael> "You are a big girl. And I trust you'll come to me if he needs to be strangled in his sleep. I promise it'll look like an accident." He laughed.

<Illyana> Illyana laughed again. "I promise... but for now, you should get some rest. It is taking a lot out of you mentally to adjust to those new eyes."

<Michael> "I'm fine... I want to get out of here. That's what's bothering me the most. I don't like being trapped."

<Illyana> "Well I can't let you leave yet, but can I get you anything while you're down here?"

<Michael> "There's a few things I could ask for that you couldn't get me. But not really. If you could get some stuff from my room past Scott that'd be nice. This place is worse than the cells they held us in...."

<Illyana> "I can hop in and out real quick. What do you need?"

<Michael> "Whatever would make this place more homey... I trust you." He smiled.

<Illyana> She blushed at the compliment and teleported to Michael's room.

<Michael> Michael stared at where she had been. Forgot she could do that.

<Illyana> She was soon back with a few of his personal items, which she carefully set down on the bed and ran for the bathroom.

<Michael> "I think that was a bad idea." He gave her a sympathetic look when she came back in.

<Illyana> "I don't know how I'm going to get home now. I don't want Pietro to see me like this."

<Michael> "I'd offer to help you but I'm trapped in here...."

<Illyana> "I know you would. You're a good friend." She smiled at him.

<Michael> "If you say so." He smiled back.

<Illyana> "Tell you what. Next time I come visit, I'll bring cookies. Deal?"

<Michael> "Aww your company is more than enough." He patted her back.

<Illyana> "You're just too sweet. No wonder Rose likes you so much."

<Michael> Michael shrugged. "You'd have to talk to her about that."

<Illyana> Illyana laughed and shook her head at him. "You're a mess, Michael."

<Michael> "Well all considered I think I'm doing fine. I mean no more random injections and I have to beautiful girls visiting me."

<Illyana> She laughed at him again. "Well thanks."

<Michael_> "You're quite welcome."

<Illyana> "Is there anything else I can get you?"

<Michael> "A place to hide out from them poking at me."

<Illyana> "You should get to leave soon, right?"

<Michael> "Dunno... gotta wait for Summers to say I can go."

<Illyana> "I'm sure it won't be much longer. They can't keep you here forever."

<Michael> "Not a clue... From what I've heard I'm surprised they're not throwing me in jail."

<Illyana> "You didnt' know what you were doing. It wouldn't be fair."

<Michael> "I wouldn't be surprised if that's why they're keeping me down here."

<Illyana> "I guess it's a fair assumption. I don't know... they haven't said anything to me."

<Michael> "Same here... just that they were running tests and keeping an eye on me."

<Illyana> Illyana sighed and patted his hand. "Just hang in there."

<Michael> "Thanks Illyana."

<Illyana> "Just wish I could do more."

<Michael> "Not your fault. I'll be fine. Unless you decide to stay and cuddle, then we'd be dead."

<Illyana> "Ha! And I'm not sure who would kill us first either! I'll come check on you tomorrow."

<Michael> "Deal." He leaned over and gave her a hug.