6/19 Instance: Storms A-Brewin'

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

6/19 Instance: Storms A-Brewin'

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: after Rest in Pieces

Sue: Sue had found a nice quiet patch of wood to hide in and was sat by a stream, watching the water. She sniffled and wiped her eyes with her sleeve.

Johnny: Johnny had heard about what had happened and walked through the mess toward the woods, searching for Sue. He made his way through the trees and frowned as he came to the stream. Ew, water. However, he was unsurprised to find Sue sitting by it. He plopped down next to her.

Sue: Sue glanced at him when he sat down and leaned against him but didn't say anything.

Johnny: Slipping an arm around her shoulders, he sat quietly for a few moments before letting out a sigh and speaking, "I heard what happened."

Sue: She just nodded, sniffling again and curling up.

Johnny: "I, uh..." Johnny raked his free hand through his hair as he tried to work out what exactly to say, "So..."

Sue: "It was h-horrible..." she eventually choked out.

Johnny: "Well, you haven't really been into zombies..."

Sue: "I know...." she took a deep breath and blew it out slowly, "But this was so much worse than that simulation...."

Johnny: He nodded, "I saw. I walked through to find you."

Sue: She shook her head, "You didn't see.... you didn't see what happened...."

Johnny: "No, I didn't..." Johnny frowned. He felt like he should've been helping during the attack.

Sue: "X-men don't kill...." she mumbled, wiping her eyes with her sleeve again.

Johnny: His frown deepened as he considered that, glancing to the stream, "No, they're not supposed to."

Sue: "He killed her.... Professor Drake.... he killed her...."

Johnny: "Oh," Johnny blinked.

Sue: "She just disintegrated...."

Johnny: Sucking in a sharp breath at that, Johnny found himself at a lack for words and simply nodded.

Sue: She curled up tighter and started crying again.

Johnny: His jaw worked as he tried to think of words and gave her a squeeze, eventually getting out, "At least... At least she's not all... evil now..."

Sue: That wasn't much of a comfort to Sue. She'd still seen one of their teachers kill someone. What was she thinking trying to help them? She should have just hidden in her room when she saw it was zombies. Zombies never ended well.

Johnny: Right. So... That hadn't been the right thing to say. He frowned a bit as he continued to stare over the stream, "Everything lately has sucked."

Sue: She nodded. That was the understatement of the century. "I don't think this is the right place for me..."

Johnny: Johnny blinked at that, pulling away a bit to look over to her, "You want to just go home?"

Sue: She gave a helpless shrug, "I don't know..."

Johnny: "Then... What?" Hope was still missing, and Sue wanted to leave. Great. He could deal with it though.

Sue: "I don't know, Johnny! Unlike you, I can't just make decisions on the spur of the moment! I need to think!"

Johnny: He pushed himself to his feet with a huff, now scowling as he took a few steps away. Shoving his fingers through his hair, Johnny made sure to avoid being too close to the water as he mulled over what to say to that. Not able to come up with anything, he decided the best choice was to remain silent as he fidgeted.

Sue: "I'll call mum and dad and see if I can stay in a hotel or something til I figure out what I want to do.... I don't want to stay here..."

Johnny: "Right," he muttered. "So, then, they're going to be freaking out over me, too."

Sue: "Well what else am I supposed to do, Johnny?" she looked over at him.

Johnny: "How am I supposed to know?" Johnny snapped, "I mean, it's not even like you have it that bad."

Sue: "Someone died in front of me, Johnny!"

Johnny: He hadn't really talked about what had happened with the fan boy after he'd been taken from the scene, but he figured now was a decent time to point that situation out, "I about killed somebody, and I still manage!"

Sue: "Then you should at least be able to empathise! No one prepares you for this crap, Johnny! I was happy at home - I had a place at a Uni and I liked it there and I had friends and I gave it all up and came here and I don't even know why anymore!"

Johnny: "If you liked it so much, why don't you go back there?!" An immature response, maybe, but he wasn't exactly known for being the most mature anyway.

Sue: "Maybe I will!" She glared at him and turned herself invisible, marching off deeper into the woods, the moving branches the only sign of which direction she'd taken.

Johnny: "Go ahead! It was nicer here without you nagging me all the time anyway!" Johnny called after her and stormed off in the opposite direction, heading back toward the school.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Re: 6/19 Instance: Storms A-Brewin'

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Sue is gonna have a harsh wake up call when she finds out about X-Force. :cracked
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

:whistle :halo

Poor Sue. Bobby does apologize for the psychological damage...
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Is Bobby going to make a public address to the school?