7/1 Instance: Secret Matters

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

7/1 Instance: Secret Matters

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: after The End of Days

Johnny: Johnny's head lolled to one side as he stirred, squeezing his eyes shut tight before hesitantly blinking them open. Ack, bright. They closed again. He brought a shaky hand up to scrub at his face. He felt like he'd been hit by a train.

Sue: He may have felt like he'd been hit by a train but he was going to have to deal with one more impact. Sue jumped out of her seat and flung her arms around him (as well as she could given he was lying down) and hugged him.

Johnny: Groaning, he gave a weak shove of protest at the hugging and tried opening his eyes again, peering around over Sue's shoulder. His brow furrowed in confusion, "What the hell happened?"

Sue: "I don't know, we found you in a crater! Are you okay?" she released him a bit to look at him. "I've been so worried!"

Johnny: "I feel like I have the worst hangover ever," Johnny answered, reaching to adjust his pillow as he scooted to sit. Okay, well, the world wasn't spinning, like he last remembered, so that was improvement. Wait... The last thing he remembered was going on that mission... Oh, shit. "Where's Hope? And, Curt? They didn't melt? They aren't horribly disfigured?"

Sue: Sue pointed through the window to the next bed over, unable to help glaring at the unconscious Hope.

Johnny: He let out a sigh of relief, managing a smirk, "Oh, good. I can't do ugly chicks."

Sue: Sue gave him a small shove but smiled, glad that he was still himself. "You're an ass..."

Johnny: "Ow," he pouted.

Sue: Sue leaned and hugged him again, "Do you remember what happened?"

Johnny: Johnny realized he's scrubbed at his face with no pain. Blinking, he reached up to prod at his nose again. That had been broken... As an afterthought, he answered, "It's coming back."

Sue: "I was so worried about you... when they said they'd lost contact with you I didn't know what to do..."

Johnny: "My comm disintegrated," he shrugged.

Sue: "I know that now... but all I could think of was that you'd been hurt or something..." she sat down on the side of the bed.

Johnny: "Well, thinking about it, I should be pretty banged up..."

Sue: "Do you remember what happened then?"

Johnny: He nodded, "Curt and I found her, she ran for it, fought, she got rid of Curt, and then I fought her."

Sue: "How did the crater happen?"

Johnny: "I did it," he admitted, running his fingers through his hair. He needed a shower.

Sue: "Wh-... how?" Sue was confused.

Johnny: "I... I don't really know," Johnny shook his head, "I superheated the entire area, hence everything being burned, and let out a blast. That's the last I remember."

Sue: She bit her lip and pulled him into a hug again.

Johnny: "Ugh, stop hugging me," he protested, "I'm fine."

Sue: "I know and I'm so happy you're not dead!" she sniffled and squeezed him.

Johnny: Well, that was all well and good, but he was still full of questions, "What happened on your end? Did we get everyone else back? What'd I miss while I was unconscious?"

Sue: "We're still putting all the pieces together... Dr McCoy's blue and furry now..." that was something that needed mentioning because it was just so strange. "There was a secret team... and everyone's angry with them even though they're the ones that got Rachel back... Essex is dead... Nur escaped... we captured all his Acoyltes though..."

Johnny: Only one thing really stood out to him. "...Secret team?"

Sue: She nodded, "They're the ones that were killing the Marauders...."

Johnny: Johnny frowned, "Who are 'they', exactly?"

Sue: "Mr Professor Drake and a few of the students..." she chewed her lip.

Johnny: His eyebrows went up at the mention of Bobby, and he asked curiously, "Which ones?"

Sue: "Just... some... does it matter?"

Johnny: "Yes, it matters."

Sue: "Why?" Sue folded her arms.

Johnny: "Why can't you just tell me?" he demanded.

Sue: "Because I don't get why you want to know so badly!"

Johnny: Johnny gave a roll of his eyes and crossed his arms, staring straight ahead, "Fine, whatever. Don't tell me. I'll just ask someone else."

Sue: "Everyone'll know soon enough anyway I should think... it doesn't matter right now."

Johnny: "Well, if it didn't matter to me, I wouldn't be asking."

Sue: "You're in the medlab, Johnny. We found you passed out in a crater. It doesn't matter that much."

Johnny: "Yes, it totally doesn't matter that people we lived with are going around murdering others," he frowned.

Sue: "Can't you just be happy that we got everyone back?" Even if they weren't all in one piece or had somehow multiplied pieces.

Johnny: "Can't you just give me a simple answer?"

Sue: "I thought we already established that I wasn't going to?"

Johnny: Johnny huffed and slid back down, rolling over as he decided he was finished with the conversation, "I'm going back to sleep."

Sue: She sighed, "What do you want me to tell mum and dad?"

Johnny: That recaptured his interest. He looked over his shoulder at her, "What have you already told them?"

Sue: "They called earlier and wanted to talk to you... I was kind of frazzled and I didn't think very well on my feet so I told them you were unconscious in the medlab..."

Johnny: "Oh my god, Sue..."

Sue: "I know! I'm sorry! But I'm sleep deprived and I might have still been in shock when they called...."

Johnny: "You couldn't just say I was asleep!?" Johnny quickly turned back over to face her, "They're going to freak out, if they haven't already!"

Johnny: "They would've never known because I would've never mentioned it."

Sue: "What if you didn't wake up?!"

Johnny: "I was unconscious, not brain-dead!"

Sue: "Well lucky you!"

Johnny: Yes, lucky for them, he was the one that wasn't brain-dead. Johnny reached up to pinch the bridge of his nose, sighing heavily. "Just call them back and tell them I passed out from dehydration or something."

Sue: "You call them back! I always talk to them!"

Johnny: "Because I don't feel the need to inform them every time I take a breath," he frowned, "But, fine, I will." As soon as he located a phone.

Sue: "You could just call them and check in once in a while," she rolled her eyes and held her phone out to him. "Here, use mine. I'm going to go and take a shower..."

Johnny: Johnny somewhat reluctantly took the phone and flopped onto his back as he looked for the number, "Enjoy."

Sue: She sighed and got to her feet, turning to hug him again and kiss his cheek. "Even though you're an obnoxious brat sometimes, I'm glad you're okay Johnny."

Johnny: "Yeah, I'm glad I'm okay too," he commented and returned the hug with his free arm while bringing the phone to his ear, "I'll see you later."
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Re: 7/1 Instance: Secret Matters

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I wonder if he's concerned for his friends... or for his sister.

Hmm...
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Re: 7/1 Instance: Secret Matters

Post by Slarti »

Johnny reminds me a bit of somebody I know... :shifty