7/2 Instance: "Field Trip"

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

7/2 Instance: "Field Trip"

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Current.

Melati: "Ah, just the person I've been looking for," Melati stated, pointing at Marrina with both hands as she waltzed into the kitchen. "So, what's smoking, girlie?"

Marrina: "Well some raging bitch just tried to fry me...." She sniffled a little and searched for something in the kitchen to calm her down.

Melati: She frowned. "You know that's just a saying and I didn't really mean..." Melati paused, her eyes narrowing. "Wait what? You serious? What the hell happened?"

Marrina: "Rose attacked me cuz I thought the woods were on fire and I put it out."

Melati: After starting at the other girl for several seconds, Melati closed her eyes and shook her head. "Okay, try that one more time," she said and held up her hands. "Because my brain must just have spazzed out for a moment and I only understood nonesense."

Marrina: "She attacked me! She even said she was going to fry me!"

Melati: "Okay, slow down there for a second." Melati waved her hands. "Let's do this one by one. Fist, who attacked you?"

Marrina: "Little mexican girl. She was playing around with her powers and I thought the woods were on fire so I doused them and she started yelling at me and throwing fire at me."

Melati: Melati arched an eyebrow. "Ah yes, I think I'm getting an idea who you're talking about," she said, stepping over to Marrina to lean against the kitchen counter. "Yeah, she does seem to have some... issues with her temper."

Marrina: "Apparently clothing too..." Marrina muttered to herself. "Yeah been looking for something to do to forget about her being a bitch...."

Melati: "Well, personally, I can recommend hitting things for," Mel commented, thumbing over her shoulder. "If that's not your thing, I suggest hanging out with people who aren't bitches. I know that pretty much disqualifies me, but I'm already here, so..."

Marrina: Marrina laughed a little. "You're not a bitch."

Melati: "Then I've obviously been too nice to you." She flashed a grin and reached out to give the other girl a slap on the shoulder. "I can talk to that chick later, if you want. But for now, you look like you could do a drink. You're still trembling, girl."

Marrina: "Sure." Marrina bit her lip. Last time that didn't turn out to well....

Melati: "Awesome!" Melati smirked and gave a nod. "Wanna grab a coat then? We could take a hike to Vito's, if you like."

Marrina: "I'm fine." She smiled a little. "What's Vito's?"

Melati: "You haven't heard of Vito's yet?" She arched an eyebrow. "A local bar; not too far out from here. It's pretty much the students' official dive."

Marrina: "Uhmm I'm a little uhh young to go to a bar..."

Melati: Melati frowned and gave Marrina an intent look. "No, you're not," she stated, crossing her arms. "Sure, according to the law, perhaps. But, seriously, screw the law. We know Vito and he knows us, that's all that matters."

Marrina: Marrina giggled a little. "If you say so."

Melati: "Of course!" She put on an uneven grin. "Didn't you know I'm the absolute authority when it comes to drinking?"

Marrina: "Oh yeah?" She poked Melati. "Why don't I believe that?"

Melati: "Probably because you haven't been drinking properly with me," Melati replied, returned the poke by bumping her fist against Marrina's shoulder. "And I'm not talking about sipping on a few girly drink. I mean getting certifiable drunk."

Marrina: "I dunno... last time we did bad things happened."

Melati: "That's merely a matter of perspective." She held out her hands and shrugged. "Good, bad, or just weird - when you party right, it's definitely a worthwhile experience."

Marrina: Marrina bit her lip. "Sure! Lets get this party started girl!"

Melati: "See, that's the spirit!" The edge of Mel's lips curled in approval as she raised a hand to give a thumbs-up sign. "Wanna hit the road then? I suggest we walk and hitch a ride back."

Marrina: "Sure." She grabbed Melati's arm and drug her towards the door. "I need some fun."

Melati: "And fun shall be had," Mel exclaimed, raising her free arm into the air with a balled fist.

Marrina: "So where is this place?" Marrina stared out the door.

Melati: "Fifteen minutes on foot down the road, much less if we can convince someone to give us a ride," she explained as they strolled down the driveway.

Marrina: "Sure that's safe?" She stared at Melati for a second.

Melati: "For us? Definitely." Mel gave a determined nod. "As if anyone would be dumb enough to start trouble with me around."

Marrina: "Maybe we shoulda dressed a little skimpier, that'd make it easier to get a ride." She joked.

Melati: Exposing her teeth by flashing Marrina a grin, Mel held up a hand and showed off her claws. "Can still fix that, if you like."

Marrina: "Only if you plan on taking responsibility for it." She stuck her tongue out at her.

Melati: "Well, I don't exactly have a reputation as being the responsible on here," Melati replied and chuckled.

Marrina: Marrina giggled. "Then I guess you're not ripping up my clothes."

Melati: "I didn't say that." A mischievous smirk appeared on her face, and she reached out to deliver a swift cut across Marrina's stomach, leaving a wide gash in her shirt.

Marrina: "Hey!" She looked down at her now ripped shirt. "That wasn't nice." Marrina threw some water at Melati.

Melati: "I'm also don't have a reputation as being particularly nice," Mel commented, laughing as she shielded her face from the sudden splash. Glancing down, she noticed that the water blast had left her shirt in a soaked state. "Hey, looks like we're ready to hitch a ride now."

Marrina: Marrina giggled a little. "You're horrible."

Melati: --- --- --- some time later --- --- ---

Melati: "You were right, showing some green really got us here faster," Melati commented as she led the way into Vito's bar, waving at the man behind the bar.

Marrina: Marrina frowned a little. "You weren't the one that nasty trucker was rubbing on...."

Melati: "Yeah, what was wrong with that?" She held out her hands and shook her head in disbelief. "I mean, seriously, it's as if he didn't even notice my rack."

Marrina: "Mine must just be better. But would you really want a nasty old guy like that oggling you...."

Melati: "Hey, it's a matter of principle," Mel said, fishing the box of cigarettes from her pocket. "How am I supposed to score the hot blokes when I can't even get some old loser to notice my goods?" She frowned. "Maybe he's into... smaller girls. Yeah, that must be it."

Marrina: "Psh I'm just sexier than you." She gave Melati a little bootie bump.

Melati: "Oh, them's fighting words, girlie." She grinned around the cigarette sticking between her lips. "And you know there's just one way to settle that debate." Leaning against the bar, she held up two fingers to order a couple of drinks. "We'll have to let the audience decide."

Marrina: "Psh a bunch of drunk yahoos? Doesn't seem like good judges." She poked at Melati.

Melati: "Guess I win by default then," Mel smirked and took one of the glasses that was put down in front of them, passing the second to Marrina.

Marrina: Marrina took a sip and cringed a little. "And how do you think that works?"

Melati: "We'll figure that out when we're drunk." She clinked her glass against Marrina's. "Cheers!" Raising it to her lips, she downed a good third of her drink in one go.

Melati: We'll figure that out when we're drunk." She clinked her glass against Marrina's. "Cheers!" Raising it to her lips, she downed a good third of her drink in one go.

Marrina: Marrina took another sip. "I think you just want to get me drunk."

Melati: "Isn't that the reason we came here in the first place," Mel asked, stepping over to one of the free tables and taking a seat. "I mean, that's one of the main purposes of a bar, right?"

Marrina: "I guess." She finished her drink quickly.

Melati: Melati raised her hand and ordered a second round, finishing her own glass in the meantime. "So, anything else you wanna tell me about that incident with Rose?"

Marrina: "She's a bitch..." Marrina frowned and ordered another drink.

Melati: "I gathered as much when you were ranting about her before." Melati nodded, waiting for her fresh drink. "So did you just butt heads for no reason or is there more to the story?"

Marrina: "Like I said I tried to put out a fire and she attacked me....." She downed the next drink instantly which made her head swim a little.

Melati: "That... is a kinda strange reaction," she admitted. "Not what one would expect for sure."

Marrina: "She kept trying to say I was trying to drown her and then she just threw fire at me."

Melati: Melati arched an eyebrow. "Okay, bear with me when I say that I'm a bit confused here," she replied, holding up a hand. "So, were you trying to put out some fire, or splashing those water streams at her?"

Marrina: "I saw a fire I tried to put it out."

Melati: Raising her second glass, Melati took a sip, her eyes narrowing in a frown. "So, I guess it could be you were accidentally hitting her, right? I mean, isn't she flamey like Sue's brother?"

Marrina: "Yeah I didn't know that though!" She got another drink and sipped at that one.

Melati: "And so she got angry and tried to roast you, right?" Mel crossed her legs and sat back in her chair.

Marrina: "Yeah! What a bitch right?!" Marrina was starting to get a little light headed as she drank more.

Melati: "Yeah, guess she overreacted a little," Melati remarked, finishing her second glass and promptly ordering another round. "Still, sounds more like a misunderstanding. So why don't you two try to straighten things out once you've calmed down some?"

Marrina: "She wants to turn me into calamari!" She pushed Melati playfully. "I'm not going near that crazy napalm queen."

Melati: "Fair enough," Mel said and chuckled dryly. "Leave it to me then. I can have a chat with her. Just hope you'll mourn for me if she turns me into roasted lizard on a stick."

Marrina: "I'll water log her ass. I like my cute lizard friend." She giggled and drank more.

Melati: She laughed. "Thanks, but let's hope it doesn't get that far," Mel replied, taking another sip. "I appreciate the offer for vengeance, though." She raised her glass.

Marrina: "Vengence served cold and wet!" She giggled more and took another drink.

Melati: "Hey, don't tempt me," Mel said with a laugh. "I can already see the mansion burnt to the ground and its cellars flooded because I encouraged you two to thrown down."

Marrina: "What am I tempting you again?" Marrina downed her next drink that showed.

Melati: "Setting up a rematch between you and Rose," Melati replied, smirking around her glass as she took another big swig. "Among others things."

Marrina: "Rematch no. Other things? What other things." She swayed a little.

Melati: "Oh, I dunno, mostly finding way to get you dancing on the table and lose some of the clothing," Melati remarked casually, raising her glass at Marrina again.

Marrina: Marrina laughed a little. "Good luck! Too many people." She sipped more of her drink.

Melati: "Eh, fair enough," she replied, putting her feet up on a free chair next to their table. "Let's keep that for the afterparty then."

Marrina: "Afterparty! We'll need more drinks though." Marrina downed the drink.

Melati: "You're right, of course," Mel exclaimed, seesawing on her chair as she raised an arm. "We'll have to get the real party started first. And for that, we need more drinks."

Marrina: "Woo! How bout this one!" She pointed to one on the menu.

Melati: "Sure thing." She let her chair drop forward again and nodded. "Why be picky, though? I fully intend to work my way through the whole list, anyway."

Marrina: "The whole list it is! But I totally want a sex on the beach now!" She laughed a little at the name.

Melati: "Ah, hell, make that two then." Melati waved at the barman and pointed out their order. "Better get the girly drinks over with and get to the real stuff faster."

Marrina: "Psh atleast the girly ones sound fun."

Melati: "As long as the end result is the same, does it matter?" She cracked a lopsided grin.

Marrina: "If you say so cutie." She too a big sip of her next drink.