7/2 Instance: Vodka, Why Russians Are Crazy

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

7/2 Instance: Vodka, Why Russians Are Crazy

Post by Ferguson »

Timelined after: The Odd Threesome

<Lorna> After the peace of the office had been ruined by Eddie and Miles in the last few days, Lorna decided to go to the one place most students never, ever seemed to go, the library. She had plopped into a seat, thumbing through one of the books that had been sitting out on the table in front of her and just let her mind wander.

<@Illyana> Illyana had spent the past few days working out things in her head and she was no closer to the answer she was after. To be fair, she wasn't sure what the question was either. She just knew she needed to start with Lorna. She teleported to the library in the school to begin her search and was surprised to find that she didn't have to go far.

<@Illyana> "Hello Pr... Lorna."

<Lorna> "Jesus!" Lorna flailed, the book doing a little spin in the air before hitting the table as she was startled. "...hello Illyana."

<@Illyana> Illy winced at that reaction. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you."

<Lorna> "...I'd say something about knocking but since doors aren't really a step for you I guess I can't really say that...plus this is a public space so no need for such things."

<@Illyana> "I was actually coming to look for you."

<Lorna> "Well, by all means, pull up a chair, I promise I won't jump and inadvertantly throw a book now I know you're here."

<@Illyana> Illyana smiled at that and took her favorite chair near the professor. "Thank you. I'm really sorry to bother you. I know what you are going through right now."

<Lorna> "Yeah, I'd say you do at that, the relationship points of it anyway." Lorna gave a laugh, sitting up in her chair. "So what can I do for you, Illyana?"

<@Illyana> "I don't know where to start... so I guess with the most basic. Are they going to jail?"

<Lorna> Her head shook. "No, no they're not. At least, it won't be us that put them there."

<@Illyana> That was somewhat of a relief. "I've been so worried about that. About them freezing his assets, about raising twins on my own. I can't even process the part where he killed people and lied to me about killing people."

<Lorna> Seriously? Freezing his assets were on the list of things to worry about? Lorna bit her tongue, reminding herself her priorities were not everyone's priorities. "Yeah...I'm more stuck on the murder."

<@Illyana> "I don't even know him anymore." She ran her hands through her hair, settling one at the tip of her hair and twirling it nervously. "I promised him that if he turned out like his father I would tell him. I would stop him. And I didn't."

<Lorna> "Quite frankly? Pietro's a big boy and shouldn't need to be told not to murder people, Illyana. Most people don't need to be told not to do that."

<@Illyana> "I know that... but what now? Do I stand by my vows and help him through this? Or.. or not?"

<Lorna> Why in the hell would someone come to her with that question? Lorna looked over to Illyana, a bit confused as she was mentally weighing the whys of that. "Nobody's going to answer that for you."

<@Illyana> "I know that. I've just never had to make a huge decision like this. And it's not just my life that's in question." She sighed. "I just don't know what to do!" Illyana told her, frustrated.

<Lorna> "My advice? Start relying on yourself. Take him back or not, you shouldn't be counting on Pietro either way. If you want to you go back to him, not because you need to or you think you need to for kids. It's about time you did make some big decisions for yourself. Getting married in the first place probably should have been just as big."

<@Illyana> Getting married had been easy. She had trusted him. She had loved him. Illyana smiled at her. "You're right. You're absolutely right." Illyana moved and hugged her teacher. "Thank you."

<Lorna> Well that had been....easy? Lorna hugged back, deciding she just didn't think on the same emotional wavelength as Russians. "Welcome." She laughed, patting her back.

<@Illyana> "I have to go now, but thank you."

<Lorna> Nope, not at all. Lorna had no idea what was even going on right now. Had she offended the girl or something and she was busy beating a retreat or had Lorna suddenly developed magical counseling powers that lead to the right answer? Hell, she'd like to know the right answer right now! "Don't...mention it?"

<Lorna> Maybe it was the vodka...but Illyana was pregnant...fuck it, vodka.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Re: 7/2 Instance: Vodka, Why Russians Are Crazy

Post by Slarti »

LOL, Illyana is as perplexing as Miles, in her own special way!
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Re: 7/2 Instance: Vodka, Why Russians Are Crazy

Post by Esynthia »

HA! Vodka does tend to make the Russians a bit crazier.