7/5 Instance: Kiss of Death

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

7/5 Instance: Kiss of Death

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Timelined after [Instance]Crazy and Crazier and [Instance]Raging Storms.

Hope: Hope looked around the clearing in the woods carefully. They should be far enough away from the school to not be heard or seen. Not for this. They couldn't get caught. Hope tied her hair back and looked over at Jess. "Are you sure you can handle this?"

Jessica: Jess nodded, "I'm sure. I wouldn't have offered if I didn't think I could deal with it." Jess had already tied her hair back and was sat perched on the low branch of a tree. "What happened to your arms?" she gestured to the scratches there.

Hope: "Misunderstanding with Michael." More like accurate understanding. "I just... I want to make sure you think you can handle it. I still don't think this is a good idea. If she gets away from you..." It wouldn't be the medlab that Hope would have to worry about.

Jessica: "Don't worry. It'll be fine. Just go one power at a time and make sure you remember which one it is if anything happens." She dropped down from the tree and walked over to her, "So I guess... whenever you're ready."

Hope: Hope nodded. "I can skip Johnny's... I've used his a couple of times. I can start with yours." Hope tapped into Jess and waited.

Jessica: Jess leaned against a tree, "Anything?"

Hope: "No, but it is cool to have your hearing." Hope grinned, looking around the woods a bit. "But no. You aren't it. My next best guess... is Sue..." Hope dropped Jess's powers and switched to her nemesis'.

Jessica: "You should try living with it if you think it's that great." She eyed Hope a little, "How about now?"

Hope: Hope walked around a bit, made a tree invisible, then made it appear again. "No. Nothing. I was so sure that was it..."

Jessica: "Okay so... who else's do you use a lot?" She straightened up again, "Or when you're in trouble what do you instinctively look for?"

Hope: "I go for Johnny's powers usually. They are like second nature... but... if I'm hurt I go for healing. There are so many healers."

Jessica: "So try those... one at a time..." She smiled at her, "Could probably do with healing those scrapes up anyway."

Hope: "Yeah... Knowing Johnny, it might set him off to see those." She tapped into Laura's powers first and watched as the bruises and cuts began to heal.

Jessica: "Mmhmm, he's pretty protective over you... whose are you using now?"

Hope: Hope smiled a bit. "Yeah. Oh um, Laura's. But nothing. I'll try Chris' next."

Jessica: Jess smiled at her again, looking around the woods as the various sounds distracted her a little.

Hope: Chris was another dud. "Mrs. Kent?" She offered, switching again. While she felt a strong desire for lemons, she had no contact with that darkness in her mind. Hope sighed.

Jessica: "Still nothing? Well who's left?" She stuck her hands in her pockets.

Hope: Hope shook her head trying to think. "Mr. Wilson's." She tapped into his power and waited. Hello beautiful. Miss me? Hope froze. Bitch please. I'm the sexy one. You just wish you were as sexy as me. Or, rather, us.

Jessica: Ah. Of course it was Wade. Crazy is as crazy does. "Found it?" she had to make sure.

Hope: Away with you. I have business with this whore. Hope nodded, trying to formulate words, but it was so hard with them arguing. No, I don't think so. Where is that handsome yellow voice? We had a date that you NEVER took me on. "That's because we're dating Johnny." But he doesn't have anyone for ME to talk to!

Jessica: Jess was going to take that as a yes, "We're not doing Johnny. Just you... and the voices in your head obviously..."

Hope: That arrogant jerkoff? I will crush him once I regain control. Hope held up two fingers. "Two... two of them... they are arguing over Johnny." Damn right we are. He doesn't like you, blue balls. He likes us. We're not crazy. "Speak for yourself..."

Jessica: "Huh... well... turn them off then. We found out what one it is..."

Hope: Hahahaha, yes... Hope... turn me off if you can. Hey! What are you doing!? Don't touch me there! EE! Hope lunged at Jess.

Jessica: Uhoh. Jess dodged and moved quickly behind her, "Or don't... that's fine too..."

Hope: Hope was quick on her feet, trying to knock Jess on her ass. "Should have listened." She smirked at Jess, throwing a punch.

Jessica: Jess dodged again and tried a venom blast, "Hope! Get off your ass and fight back! This is a two person deal!"

Hope: Someone can't count. "Oh shut up." Hope took the blast with a growl, then lunged at Jess again.

Jessica: Jess rolled her eyes a little and resorted to using her fists, landing a hit on the side of Hope's face. She'd heal right now so that was just fine.

Hope: "BITCH!" Hope went for a kick. Hit her again! Hit her again!

Jessica: Jess caught her leg and twisted it to flip her over. She was consistently grateful for her speed. "Hope! I really don't want to piss Johnny off!"

Hope: Hope crashed to the ground with a scream as something crunched. "That jerkoff!? That's my jerkoff you whore!" No no mine! Hit her again! In the face! "SHUT UP!" Hope roared. As her broken bone healed, she punched at Jess's face.

Jessica: Jess managed to jerk her head back far enough to avoid the blow just barely. "Hey now! Not the face!" She leapt up into a tree and moved along a branch.

Hope: I was talking to Jess, not to you, blue. Hope looked up at Jess and smirked. "Can't handle it can you? And just what happens if I switch powers? I will crush you like the little bug that you are."

Jessica: "If you switch powers you go byebye so I don't think you'll be doing that now, will you?" She watched her for an opening. "And I can handle you just fine. Your technique is sloppy."

Hope: "This body is weak. Out of practice. They've drugged it and made it slow. Soon I will have it back to its former glory. And they say I'm the loony... "If you don't shut up-" What are ya gonna do? Bleed on me?

Jessica: "I doubt you'd still be any good in hand to hand. You're distracted, unfocused... and you fight with poor judgement." She narrowed her eyes, "I'm better than you."

Hope: "In no way are you better than me!" Oh I can think of a few... climbing trees, being zazzy... "For the last time. SHUT UP!!!!" I need popcorn.

Jessica: "I can prove it." She flew at her and tackled her to the ground.

Hope: Hope screamed and fought hard against Jess, trying to escape.

Jessica: "I am stronger than you, faster than you, better trained than you... and I'm not crazy." She pinned her down, "You can't beat me. I've won. Now let Hope have her head back."

Hope: Hope went for a good head bang. "NEVER!"

Jessica: Ow. Right that was it. Hope got hit with pheromones at close range and Jess tightened her hold on her. "Wrong answer. Try again."

Johnny: Johnny had taken to flying to blow off some steam and was circling back toward the school when something in the woods caught his attention. Blinking, he decided to check it out and changed directions, dropping down nearby, changing back to his normal form, and jogging the rest of the way. He froze when he came upon Hope and Jess, mouth agape.

Hope: Hope's eyes glazed over a bit. She stopped fighting and pressed her lips against Jess's as the voices in her head rejumbled in the confusion.

Johnny: At this point, he was debating whether he was actually awake or not.

Jessica: Okay that was a bit unintented. Well a lot. She knelt up, loosening her hold on Hope's wrists.

Hope: As Hope regained control she blinked a bit. "What... just.... happened?"

Johnny: Johnny complained, having regained the ability to speak, "Aw... It was just getting good..."

Jessica: "I, um..." Fuck! Johnny. She cringed.

Hope: Hope felt herself freeze at Johnny's voice. Where had he come from?! "It's not what it looks like!" Wow where had she heard that one before? She slapped her face with her hands. This was so not happening.

Jessica: Jess scrambled to her feet and backed away from Hope and Johnny.

Johnny: Well, both of those reactions were buzzkills. He frowned slightly, "Well, can it go back to being what it looks like?"

Hope: Yeah that was hot. Don't make me barf. Hope shuddered and dropped the power immediately. "I... I.... no." Hope sat up, but stayed sitting. Her world was still a bit fuzzy, but it cleared the longer she wasn't using Wade's power.

Jessica: "Well... um... I'll just..." she thumbed over her shoulder.

Johnny: Johnny's shoulders slumped at the no, and he heaved a sigh, "Fiiine."

Hope: Hope glanced up at him. "You're ok with this?"

Johnny: "...Why would I be upset about it?"

Hope: "I think I just accidentally cheated on you..." She rubbed her forehead. Ew. Ew ew ew she did not like kissing girls. Damn Jess and her pheromones! Oh hell. How was she supposed to explain this without giving away Jess's secret?

Johnny: "With a girl."

Jessica: "He's not going to be at all angry about it. I'm sure he's fantasised about this for some time." Jess put in.

Hope: Hope laughed at him and lay back on the grass, spread eagle. "Yeah... great." Just what she wanted to hear.

Johnny: "No, I'd never think of such things," Johnny denied, shaking his head and trying to look innocent.

Hope: "...Liar!" Hope glanced back over at him. At least he wasn't asking what happened. She forced herself to her feet, groaning as she did. Ow.

Jessica: "Are you alright?" Jess asked from her safe distance.

Johnny: He just grinned.

Hope: "Yeah... yeah I'm fine. That uh, careful with those venom blasts. I was positive I was making out with sexy over here." Hope assured Jess, moving to Johnny for a hug.

Jessica: "Yeah... sorry... my bad..." she took the tie from her hair so she could run her fingers through it.

Johnny: Johnny hugged her, "So... Just to be clear... That's not happening again?"

Jessica: "Not even on your birthday."

Hope: Hope poked him in the stomach. "No." She smiled at him, hugging him tightly. "And it was power practice... we weren't fighting. We're friends now." She couldn't remember if she had told him that or not.

Johnny: "But... But... You got my hopes up..." he trailed off with a pout, continuing with a smirk, "Must be awfully good friends."

Hope: Hope laughed and snuggled into Johnny a bit. "Yeah yeah... sorry to break your heart."

Jessica: "Yeah... so... you make it up to him or whatever... I'm going to go and find my boyfriend now..." she started back towards the school.

Johnny: Johnny opened his mouth to call after her and thought better of his comment, especially since Hope was right there.

Hope: Hope smirked. "Guess we were worried about her stealing the wrong one of us huh?" She teased him, stroking his cheek.

Johnny: "I guess you were worried," he corrected, smirking back.

Hope: Hope hit his shoulder gently and laughed before kissing him. "What am I going to do with you?"

Johnny: "Whatever you like...?"

Hope: Hope stared into his eyes for a moment. "Will you take me flying?"

Johnny: Johnny blinked as he tried to work out how that would work while flying, and then he realized that's likely not why she wanted to go flying. Regardless, he nodded, "Of course."
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Re: 7/5 Instance: Kiss of Death

Post by Slarti »

Hot girl on girl action! Woo!

I like Johnny. :LOL
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Well Danny's going to be severely disappointed. :<
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

That he missed the girl on girl lol?
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

LOL no, it's cause Sue did this to him already.
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

hey hey HEY! Jess did NOTHING that was allllllll Hope!
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Post by TechPrincess »

Oh sure... those pheromones had nothing to do with it at all. :P
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

Quiet you! ¬.¬
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Awww, maybe a bit of Yellow can help on getting rid of Blue.