7/6 Instance: Family and Friends

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

7/6 Instance: Family and Friends

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: after Evil is as Evil Does

<@Ankka> Ankka had been sitting outside for a while, the sun steadily getting lower on the horizon and the day finally starting to cool. He was wearing a pair of cutoffs and that was it, too damn hot to even think of anything else as he had a quiet cigarette to himself. He was trying to think, but wasn't really doing very well with it...after all, he had a cousin to try to get to know, and the hurt from not knowing was...well, getting in the way.

<@Ankka> He was a pretty honest guy. Having things hidden from him and finding out he'd been lied to his whole life, even if it had been to protect him...yeah, it didn't sit well with him. That and what Lukas had done, the look on his face...he knew he had to try, but by the ravens of Odin himself he didn't know where to start.

<Noriko> Noriko was heading outside to get some fresh air, as everyone needed some hugs today and she was wanting some her time by this point. Skipping outside, pinks and yellow outfit sparkling she stretched and was about to go for a run around the school until she spotted her ankka.

<Noriko> Walking over she bent alittle and head tilted at him. "You ok Ankka?"

<@Ankka> Ankka jumped a little, having been lost in his own thoughts, looking up and smiling as he recognised his girl. "Noriko...sorry, I vas just...thinking, you know?" He flicked away the remains of the cigarette, sighing a little. "I'm okay. You vant some company?" He knew he could use it right now.

<Noriko> Waving her hands at him alittle she backed off. "Just 2 seconds and I'll be all yours..." Sprinting off for a second to loop the school buildings in far under a minute before skidding to a hault infront of Ankka again. "I'm never going to get used to doing that but it's good from stretching out your muscles."

<Noriko> Dropping down to sit on the step next to him, willing to sacrifice her time to give him someone to talk to. "All yours now, so what you been thinking about?" Snuggling up to his side and resting her head on him.

<@Ankka> Ankka wrapped an arm around her and pulled her against his side, smiling a little. "Oh...everything and nothing, you know." He shrugged. "That it's too hot, that I'm glad everything's working out..." He sighed a little. "...And my cousin."

<Noriko> Nuzzling into his shoulder she leant into him, always loving how small she was next to him, all protected and hidden. "Your cousin was one of those we saved from the mad scientist and Apocalpse yes?"

<@Ankka> "Yes." He hesitated. "No. Maybe. I don't know any more." He nuzzled her hair, picking her up and pulling her into his lap, needing to feel her warmth against him for reassurance. "I was so happy vhen he turned up here and now...gods, I'm such a coward. I don't deserve to have the name Thor."

<Noriko> Squeaking alittle as she got picked up she settled in his lap and put her arms around his neck. "Why are you a coward? You do nothing but brave things to help people." Giving him a very confused look for a moment. "You don't know if we saved him? What do you mean?"

<@Ankka> Ankka was quiet for a moment. "To have saved him vould have meant he was there unvillingly, Noriko." He admitted quietly. "He vas one of the ones that tried to free Malice. He vas an Acolyte and he..." He nuzzled her. "...Joined villingly and did everything villingly. That mean he vas avare of vhat Essex and Apocolypse vere doing to our friends and...didn't care..."

<@Ankka> Even now, it was hard for him to say it, swallowing the lump in his throat. "...And I've been trying to run avay from that because I found out vhy and it's all my fault."

<Noriko> "He was there... willingly.... he was there when that all.... to Clarice, and Rachel, Hank.... everyone?" She didn't know whether to be disgusted or horrified, or worst angry at the evil piece of work. Toxic felt guilty at least, but that man had torture and mind controlled people willingly!

<Noriko> "H-how is all that your fault? How is him torturing people and helping to kill innocents *your* fault!"

<@Ankka> "As...far as I know he didn't torture..." Ankka petted her hair, trying to calm her down. "...Just...tested and improved their powers and helped plan their attacks..." He sighed. "Lukas is - vas - like a brother to me, Noriko. I grew up vith him, he vas my best friend...I followed him around like a puppy, he vas so much smarter than me, quicker, sarcastic...everything I'm not, you know?"

<@Ankka> He shook his head. "Apparently that vasn't good enough for his parents. His father vanted another of me. Kept telling Lukas he should be more like me, should be stronger, more...more big dumb blond. You tell someone that often enough, it starts to get to you. He said...he said he had alvays been in my shadow, that's vhy he ran avay, resented me for a vhile even..."

<@Ankka> "I didn't know. I didn't know anything about this. He did it all to prove he vas as strong, that he could do anything on his own - gods, I didn't know he vas so unhappy and that I vas..."

<Noriko> "But your not a big dumb blond though." Hugging him properly as her brow creased trying to think around this new problem. "So because he was jealous, and ran away and did horrible evil things of his own free will you think it's your fault?"

<Noriko> Kissing him on the cheek she petted at his hair. "You didn't make him run away Ankka."

<@Ankka> "He vasn't jealous. At least, that's not vhat I got from him vhen I spoke to him..." Ankka leant into the petting, kissing her cheek back. "He just...got tired of being told he vasn't as good as me, and I never saw...I vas family, I vas his friend and I never saw, Noriko." He swore softly in Finnish. "It's not completely my fault, maybe, but I didn't help, yes? I am a big dumb blond..."

<Noriko> Bare fingers playing with his hair she concentrated, all day helping people was getting tiring. "You couldn't help if you didn't know though right? And if he never told you how he felt how were you meant to do anything about it? It's not your fault his parents weren't grateful for the son the they had right?"

<@Ankka> He smiled a little, arms going around her and pulling her against him, nosing into her throat. "I know this. People have told me this, I've told me this, but I still feel bad and stupid that I never saw. And...I should be talking to him, trying to repair it, trying to show him that I do care and that I vant to help him...and I'm not. I'm...I'm too scared to, I don't..." He couldn't finish it, couldn't say that he didn't want to be rejected again.

<Noriko> Kissing at Ankka's neck for a moment she wished she was bigger so she could hold him properly, but then he wouldn't have to pick her up to reach the top shelf. "At least you want to talk to him right and make things better, if I were you or infact just me, I'd be punching him till he said sorry for not helping the people he tortured. Your a better person then me if you want to talk him round rather then hit him."

<@Ankka> "All that vould do is prove him right." Ankka sighed, head on her shoulder. "That I am just a big puppy, and I just...follow vhat everyone says. Heh...the golden son." He shook his head. "I need to do it. I just can't. Ve didn't part vell, for one, but if I don't take that step, he's just going to believe he vas right and no one cares about him." He dropped his voice. "I care about him."

<Noriko> "Then don't do what I'd do, do what you want to do and talk to him. You need to show him you care, he needs to know someone cares about him." Kissing his head again she started braiding abit of his hair as she held him. "Just don't expect me to be friends with him ok?"

<@Ankka> "I'm not expecting anyone to be after this. All I ask is you give him a chance - the Lukas I remember vas never like this." He loved it when she braided his hair, smiling slightly. "It remains to be seen if that vas ever the real one, and I aim to bring him back if it vas. If not, vell..." He'd deal with that if it came to it. "...Noriko...I love you." He murmured quietly.

<Noriko> She was alittle taken back by the last bit, nosing his face till hers was pressing against his. "I love you to Ankka, very very much so." thinking alittle bit she carried on braiding. "He needs to apologise to everyone and *mean* it first, and make up for what he did if thats even possible. After that I'll give him a chance."

<@Ankka> "That's all I can ask." Ankka smiled. "Gods...I have to hide this from our family, and try not to punch my uncle next time I see him." He was being relaxed by his hair being braided, a content look replacing the worried one. "You know...you're the first girlfriend I've ever been serious vith, Nori?"

<Noriko> "Just make your Uncle trip over on your hammer accidently rather then hitting him." Smiling and blushing alittle as she shifted on his lap fingers working slowly as she hadn't figured out superspeed hands yet. "I think your the first boyfriend I've had thats treated me seriously, and well for that matter."

<@Ankka> He was happy to gently pet her back. "Vell, just proves I have taste, yes? Vhy, vere you treated bad by others?"

<Noriko> "Proves your a nice caring person Ankka." Leaning in to kiss him properly on the lips. "My last boyfriend dumped me because I was a mutant and wouldn't have sex with him like Shumi would. The one before that didn't think my boobs were big enough, the one before that well lets just say Misuki punched him for being a nasty boy. I've had a bad run of boyfriends."

<@Ankka> Ankka kissed back for a moment, then raised an eyebrow as a snap of power played between his fingers. "...Really? Hmm. Perhaps vhen I come to Japan vith you this summer, I should teach them the value of a sveet girl like you, mmm?"

<Noriko> "That would be assume! Show Shinji what a real boyfriends like, a proper considerate caring one not like him and his stupid little fangirls, I'll have a real Xman for a boyfriend!" Then she paused for a moment staring in disbelief at him. "Wait does this mean your gonna come back to japan with me?!"

<@Ankka> "Of course...if you vant me to." Ankka smiled at her. "And I vant to take you back to Finland, show you the Aurora Borialis...maybe even take you flying through it, yes? And you can meet my parents too, yes?"

<Noriko> "I would love you to! My parents really want to meet you, as does Misuki actually, just promise you won't dump me for her when you meet her ok?" Kissing him again before starting another little braid. "I'd love to go back to finalnd with you, I've always wanted to see the Aurora lights. We can go goat sledding as well yes?"

<@Ankka> "Vhy vould I vant to dump you?" Ankka gave her a strange look. "You're vhat I vant, mmm?" He kissed her back. "Yes...I can take you in a sleigh as vell, drawn by our own reindeer...maybe even take you skating on the lake too. You can see vhat it's like in vinter, vhen the sun never rises...is beautiful, yes?"

<Noriko> "It's happened before trust me." Kissing him again as she beamed, her boyfriend just hers. "Good because your exactly what I want. And I'd like that alot, I've never seen a real reindeer before.... heee skating together and maybe sitting on your roof?"

<@Ankka> "Vell, not going to happen this time, mmm?" Ankka grinned. "Yes...though ve vill be doing that anyvay, and you might get to see how good a shot I am if a volf comes too close, yes?" He kissed her again - she always made him feel happier, the world shifting into focus with her.

<Noriko> "Good, I don't think I'll watch when that happens me and guns don't really agree with each other." Nose scrunching alittle at the idea. "So summer in Japan and winter in Finland?" that was better, he should never look sad it didn't suit him.

<@Ankka> "Yes. Though ve vill have to make sure you have plenty of varm clothes, Finland is weeeery cold in vinter." He scooped her up, suddenly, kicking up into the air, the ground dropping away from them slowly. "Hey, Noriko...how about you and me go for some real Japanese food, yes? Just you and me, avay from here."

<Noriko> There was another excited squeak from her as the floor dropped away and she started giggling while the world spread out below them. "I'd like that but my purse is in my room.... and I have alot of warm clothes I used to ski when I was younger."

<@Ankka> "Ski is not varm enough." Ankka chuckled as they rose higher. "And I have my vallet on me, I'm paying, yes." He kissed her as they travelled, heading for the city. "Thank you, my love."

<Noriko> "Your welcome my Ryoku, I do love you alot and I don't like you being sad. Things will work out between you and your cousin, it'll just be something to work at." Kissing his cheek and smiling she looked out over the world he was showing her.
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Re: 7/6 Instance: Family and Friends

Post by puppygirl »

D'awwwwwwww, that was so sweet guys ^-^
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Post by TechPrincess »

That was really sweet!

I am still giggling at Thor with braids!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

I'm giggling at the idea of Thor in Japan! Puppy Godzilla!!