7/10 Instance: Tea-Hee

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

7/10 Instance: Tea-Hee

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Timelined after [Instance]Nuts In the Mix and [Instance]Unstable Relations.

Hope: Hope sat at the table in the kitchen, towel drying her hair and letting her tea cool. She picked up the cup and took a careful sip.

Sue: Sue had ventured down from her room, visible for the first time in almost two weeks and instantly regretted it when she saw who was in the kitchen. She rolled her eyes skyward, "Fuck my life....."

Hope: It didn't take Hope very long to hear that voice. Sue's voice was followed by a scream and Hope fell out of the chair with it and her tea landing on her. This was becoming a habit.

Sue: Sue didn't know whether to laugh or run. She opted for the former.

Hope: "...ow." Hope carefully extracted herself from the tea, glad she already had a towel handy. She started drying herself off as she got to her feet. Sue just had all kinds of ways to try and kill her. "Uh... hey."

Sue: Sue was leaning on the table for support, doubled over and holding her stomach as she howled with laughter.

Hope: "Yeah yeah, laugh it up." Hope got to cleaning up her mess, careful not to turn her back on Sue.

Sue: "Oh, that was... fantastic..." she managed to take a few large enough gulps of air that she could speak, "Thanks for that. I needed that."

Hope: "I'm happy to help. Next time save me the trouble and just kill me properly." Hope ran her fingers through her hair and made a face. She was going to need another shower.

Sue: Sue ran a hand through her hair and went to fetch some things for tea and a sandwich. "I'm not going to kill you..." she said wearily.

Hope: "So you're through with your homicidal rage?"

Sue: Sue thought about that for a moment then nodded, "I think so..."

Hope: "Comforting." Hope touched the kettle with Johnny's power to speed up tea time.

Sue: She sighed, "About that... I'm sorry I lost control that way..."

Hope: "Sue... I want to explain something to you. Since I woke up in the medlab, I have done nothing but blame myself for what happened. Not for all of it, but for the part that affected Johnny. So... you can hate me."

Sue: She frowned, "I don't hate you... at least... not anymore... that went away..."

Hope: "Are you sure?"

Sue: She nodded after a slight hesitation. "I'm not really angry at all..."

Hope: "Because I can stay here this summer..." She really didn't want to stay. She didn't want to be away from Johnny for that many months ever again.

Sue: Sue blinked. "What?"

Hope: "I'm pretty sure your parents don't want to see you trying to kill me."

Sue: "I don't... what?" Wait. "Wait... are you staying with us this summer?"

Hope: "I, well, I thought so..." Had Johnny changed his mind? Had he even asked? She couldn't remember.

Sue: "Oh... that's... news to me..."

Hope: A sudden doubt came over Hope. Maybe she shouldn't. What if she lost control again? She shook her head. "This summer will suck less if you don't completely hate me. So yeah..."'

Sue: "Yeah..." Johnny was getting his ass kicked. "It's fine...."

Hope: Hope smiled at her a bit. "Thanks, Sue. That means a lot."

Sue: Sue gave a small shrug and sliced her sandwich, "Don't mention it..."

Hope: "Sue... I'm, well, I'm sorry. For everything."

Sue: "It's fine..." she kept her gaze averted from the other girl as she went to get her tea.

Hope: "You sure about that?" Hope eyed her a bit.

Sue: She nodded, not really wanting to talk about it.

Hope: Hope shrugged and got her own tea once Sue wasn't in the way.

Sue: "I'm gonna go back up to my room now... so you don't have to worry about spilling more tea or whatever...."

Hope: "Sure... ok." Hope sat back down with her fresh cup of tea.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Re: 7/10 Instance: Tea-Hee

Post by Slarti »

Aaaawkward!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands