7/10 Instance: Overthinking

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

7/10 Instance: Overthinking

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: after Leaping Lizards

Johnny: Johnny had read the note a few times and tossed it back to the desk with a sigh. He glanced around the room as he tried to decide what he was supposed to do with himself now. He settled on going to find someone else to hang out with and started for the door, pulling it open.

Hope: Invisible, naked Hope was just coming inside her door and crashed into Johnny, giving a yelp.

Johnny: He blinked as he stumbled back into the room, staring at the door. What the fuck? Glancing around, he slowly reached out to poke at the air.

Hope: "Hey!" Hope visibled herself to reveal his finger on her boob. She quickly shut the door to her room, leaning back against it.

Johnny: "Oh, thank god, you are not my sister."

Hope: "Why would Sue be in my room?" Except to kill her in her sleep.

Johnny: "How am I supposed to know?" he shrugged, letting his arm drop. Then, his eyebrow went up, "...Why are you naked while hanging out with Lizard?"

Hope: Hope pressed her fingers to her forehead, visibly wincing. "Oh God... Johnny..."

Johnny: He simply stared at her at that. Not because she was naked, but because it sounded guilty.

Hope: "I saw Curt naked!... and... and I had to hear about his penis..." she whimpered out, barely holding her tears back.

Johnny: His jaw went slack at that confession.

Hope: She covered her face in her hands. "I don't want to know about his penis! And I can't... I can't unsee that!"

Johnny: He finally closed his mouth and blinked. He wasn't sure what to make of this at all.

Hope: She dared to look up at him. "Don't look at me like that!" She felt way too exposed. She went for her bath robe.

Johnny: Johnny watched her cross the room, "How am I supposed to not look at you like that? You're naked and talking about another guy's junk..."

Hope: "Well it isn't like it was on purpose. I promise you that one." She shuddered, wrapping herself up in her robe. For good measure she crawled into her bed too. And pulled an extra blanket up. "....and he saw ME naked!" She finally realized. She hid her face in her hands.

Johnny: He opened his mouth and found that he didn't quite have words. In fact, he was baffled. Pausing, he attempted to work out what to say. So... They saw each other naked, but... it wasn't on purpose...

Hope: "Never listening to Curt. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever again."

Johnny: Upon realizing that he was standing in the middle of the room with a blank look on his face, Johnny collapsed in one of the desk chairs and pushed a hand through his hair. He finally spoke, "...Why did you listen when Curt had you strip, even though you didn't want to...?"

Hope: "What?" She glanced over at him. "No... it's..." She sighed. "Ok. He came in here and talked about how because of what happened I was a liability. And how I should go away with you on a vacation or something... and destress... so I wouldn't lose control of my powers."

Johnny: "...He told you that you were a what?"

Hope: "A liability." She repeated, looking down. He was just getting angrier.

Johnny: Johnny frowned. He'd have to have a chat with Curt. "Anyway, you are going on vacation. Now, how exactly did you destress with him?"

Hope: "He thought that if I could control a feral mind, like the lizard, that I would be less likely to lose control. So I got talked into going... and he forgot to mention the part where when he turns back into a human he's naked. So that's where we are."

Johnny: "Okay..." That wasn't as awful as he'd thought. He pinched the bridge of his nose, "If it makes you feel better... I've ended up naked with Curt too."

Hope: "... maybe just a little. Johnny I'm so sorry. I knew it was a bad idea."

Johnny: "Also, I never told you that because we had an agreement to never speak of it again..." Johnny sighed and shook his head, "It's fine. Actually, it's better than what I thought."

Hope: "What did you think?" She moved to sit in his lap since he was no longer going to kill her.

Johnny: "Well, you were naked. Talking about another guy. Who was also naked."

Hope: Hope winced at that. "Yeah... but you really think I'd cheat on you... with Curt?"

Johnny: "...You'd cheat on me with someone who wasn't Curt?"

Hope: "That fact that I wouldn't is entirely beside the point."

Johnny: He slipped his arms around her waist, hugging her, "I would hope not. You'd be missing out on awesomeness."

Hope: "I would be." She kissed him softly. "But really? With Curt?"

Johnny: Johnny mumbled against her skin as he kissed along her jaw, "He has been taking tips from me..."

Hope: Hope nuzzled him, her hands fumbling to get her robe opened for him. "Still not as good as the real thing."

Johnny: "Obviously. And I'm going to ignore how that sounded."

Hope: "Good. Too hard to think when you're kissing me there." Well almost. "Was he right though?" She looked into Johnny's blue eyes, slightly scared of what he's say.

Johnny: He paused at her shoulder to look back up at her, scoffing at the idea, "Of course not."

Hope: Hope smiled at him. She shrugged off her robe and kissed on him. "Ok." She could deal with thinking that through later. What he was doing required no thinking. That made it perfect.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Re: 7/10 Instance: Overthinking

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Yeah-huh.

We'll see how long that lasts.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator