7/11 Instance: Sh*t My Dad Says

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

7/11 Instance: Sh*t My Dad Says

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

[timeline: Current]

Miles: Miles banged the recroom door open and ran in, leaping over the couch and into the hall. He took off around a tight corner, running on the wall to avoid a student and then going right back down to the hardwood floors. He looked high and he looked low, but there was no sight of her. Of course, he couldn't find the invisible woman. He tried clinging to the ceiling, getting a better look.

Miles: He went down the halls, went back up them, in and out of various classrooms and training rooms, nothing. He was stumped. "Where the hell is she?"

Sue: Sue had taken to venturing out of her room a little more in the past few days and was enjoying some quiet invisible time in the pool. Skinny dipping was less terrifying when you knew for a fact no one would see you.

Miles: He finally just decided enough was enough and web zipped down the halls, into the athletic center. He first tried the weight room, not a place he liked to be. He didn't like the meat-heads who hung out in there on their off time.

Miles: Then he tried the lockers, (and was sure to politely ask a female student in the ladies lockers if anyone had seen Sue, they said no), and then he even checked the general work out room with the running machines and stationary bikes. NOTHING. This was getting old. Had she left?

Miles: He headed to the pool, out of options. He scanned the area and frowned. "Dafuq?"

Sue: Sue let out a shout of surprise at the unexpected voice, making her head visible and sweeping her hair out of her face. "Oh... hi Miles..."

Miles: "BLAH!" He jumped up to the ceiling, clinging to it, and instinctively fled to a shadowed corner. "Oh." He felt like an ass. "What the hell? Is that just your head? That's ... different." He dropped down and made his way over to where she was.

Miles: "I need a favor from you. Big one. Huuuuuge favor."

Sue: "Uh... what kind of favour?" She raised herself out of the water on a forcefield and walked across the surface of it to her towel, wrapping it securely around herself before making the rest of her visible and wringing out her hair.

Miles: "I need you to make me invisible while I break into my dad's house." He said.

Sue: "... I'm sorry I think I must've misheard you. I thought you just asked me to help you commit a crime but that would be ridiculous..."

Miles: "Naw, see what he wants to do to me is a ridiculous crime. Egregious even. I'm trying to stop him. My dad is paranoid, hates mutants, and when I came out to them, he swore he'd get me professional help."

Miles: "And by help..." Miles looked at his feet and laughed, not really able to believe he was about to say this. "He means he's going to ship me out of the country, pretend I never existed, and let me come back when someone has figured out how to 'cure me'." He looked back up at her, eyes swollen.

Miles: "He's going to pretend I am non-existant and he has my papers... all of my documentation. Stuff I can fake, but no matter how well I fake them they're not authentic and I want to be who I am, I don't want to change that. I like it here but I'm still under age... if I can get my documents, get out of the house..."

Sue: "Why do you have to break in? Don't you have a key?"

Miles: "No. Well, I do, but like I said, paranoid. He has a lot of high-tech security. My grandpa, from my mother's side? Gave him a job with his contracting company, the dude is super loaded. Mucho dinero. And unfortunately he's set the house up to block mutants like my Uncle who is similar to me." He frowned. "That includes heat vision security cameras."

Miles: "They're away visiting my mom's family in Puerto Rico this weekend, this is the time to do it. My camo isn't thermal proof but I hear your invisible shields ARE."

Sue: "Well yeah... it's all light, infrared included.... but, Miles... if you get caught and we're found out I'll be deported... that'll be it... no more XU..." and she'd finally found a good reason to stay.

Miles: "You won't be the only one deported." He admitted. "I'm... My mom had me outside of the U.S., ... in Guatemala."

Miles: "That's why him having this documentation is so dangerous."

Sue: Sue chewed her lip. She really wasn't sure about this. But didn't he have a right to that stuff? It was technically his... so it wasn't really stealing... she wrinkled her nose a little.

Miles: "Let me put it this way... I'd owe you. Huge. Whatever you need, whenever you need it." Just don't ask me to beat anyone up, please.

Sue: "I don't want anything, Miles... Just to not be deported..."

Miles: "I-... Wait a sec... I know what I can do for you." He smiled wildly. "I can make you a U.S. Citizen. I can make everyone who checks to see if you are know that you are a U.S. Citizen. The only thing I can't do is actually make you a U.S. Citizen. Creating a paper trail to allude to the fact that you are is easy, and I promise you I can do it."

Miles: "Will you help me if I can do that for you?"

Sue: She shook her head, "I don't want to be a US Citizen. I'm British. What's wrong with you?" She ran her fingers through her hair, "I said I don't want anything and I don't..."

Miles: "You don't wanna be a U.S. Citizen?" He was confused. Who doesn't want to be an American? Baseball! Hip-Hop! Al Gore! "Well.. alright, but... Okay. Fine." His shoulders dropped and he looked glumly to the outside lawns. "I guess I'll try it myself."

Miles: "Get caught, get shipped away... lose everything. Even my parents. And my friends. The only family I have."

Sue: "I didn't say I wouldn't do it. Just that I didn't want anything..." Ugh. Here she was freezing her ass off and he was completely missing her point. She didn't miss guys.

Miles: "Wait you'll-... You'll help me?!" He looked to her with enormous puppy eyes.

Miles: "Really?!"

Sue: She nodded, "Sure..." she gave a half shrug.

Miles: "AWESOME THANK YOU!" He rushed towards her and gripped her tightly in a hug, lifting her off the ground. His eyes got wide as he realized what he was hugging. "... You're naked aren't you?" He said, putting her down slowly.

Sue: She nodded, "Yep." She couldn't help the grin.

Miles: "I am... so... so sorry..." He said, trying to fight his adolescent instincts. "I am... I feel so bad... I'm going to just leave now..." He turned on his heels and walked away quickly. "Thank you!" He called over his shoulder. "Please don't make Johnny burn me!"

Sue: Sue laughed, "It's fine. I'm sure he'd laugh his ass off!" she called after him, "See you later!"
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Re: 7/11 Instance: Sh*t My Dad Says

Post by Slarti »

LOL, I wouldn't miss men either!