7/16 Instance: Peanutbunny Cider

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

7/16 Instance: Peanutbunny Cider

Post by Starfish »

Timeline - Current

<@Jimmy> Jimmy knocked on the door of Jack's room, "Jack, Jack, hey, Jack, Jack!"

<Jack> Jack had a sudden feeling of falling, nad then a thudding feeling of knocking his face to the floor. He lifted his head and looked around. "Come in!" he called from his cocoon of bedsheet.

<@Jimmy> The door flew open, "Jack! Mate I gotta tell ya-" he stopped when the room appeared to be empty, "... Jack> Blud, you ain't developed invisibility on me now, have ya?"

<Jack> "Shhhh... " hissed the coccoon, "too loud... too early... what time is it? Ugh, nevermind, still too early."

<@Jimmy> Jimmy peered around the bed and spotted an ear sticking out from the blanket, "... Mate, it's nearly four in the afternoon."

<Jack> "tooo early..." he hissed once more. Jack took a breath and started struggling himself out of the sheets. "Gah, the light!" his head was pounding.

<@Jimmy> Jimmy snorted and sat down on the bed, proding Jack with his foot as he tried to get up, "You know you don't have to be nocturnal anymore 'cos of fuzz, right blud?"

<Jack> "Yeah, but I was in a mood last night to go out. Think I might have overdone it." Jack rubbed his eyes, and then pushed himself up on his side. "So what's so important that you had to wake me from my hungover slumber?"

<@Jimmy> "It's my idea! The idea I told you about over goggle thing," Jimmy said, "it is the best idea ever in the history of ideas!"

<Jack> "Ugh, we've been over this, I'm not gonna try and get a cat pregnant to make bunny kittens. It just doesn't work like that."

<@Jimmy> Jimmy snorted, "Jack, mate, that weren't me, my idea involes ..." he leaned in conspiritably, "... alcohol!"

<Jack> Jack's hands were still on his face, but his ears perked up with interest. His fingers slid open for his eyes to peek through. "I'm listening..."

<@Jimmy> "You know how the import shop's run outta cider? Well I figure, why not make our own?" Jimmy looked pleased with himself, "My mate John's dad used to brew his own beer, it's easy! We could open up a still!"

<Jack> Jack squinted at Jimmy, "Isn't that supposed to be illegal or something?"

<@Jimmy> "What? Naaaah ... is it?" He frowned, then shrugged, "Mate, if a bunch of students can get away with a killiin' spree a couple of us brewin' our own cider'd be fiiiiine."

<Jack> "Okay, say we do it, know where we can get everything needed to actually brew this brew?"

<@Jimmy> "We can probably find everything we need around the school ..." Jimmy said thoughtfully, "there's bound to be a tonne of junk that we could use that no one'll miss."

<Jack> "What about ingredients? Do we need a lot of the stuff?" Jack asked, now really interested.

<@Jimmy> "Apples, sugar and yeast I think, we'll have to drive to the shop," Jimmy shrugged, "We can look it up on the internet ... I think there's and old shed we can set it up in too."

<Jack> "Ew, the one right next to the woods? That thing stinks, I think some critter gave birth and then died in there." Jack shifted on the floor, rearranging the sheet around him.

<@Jimmy> "Pfft, then we'll clean it out!" Jimmy exclaimed, "It mean, it'll stink anyway once we get started, but with the delicious scent of fermentation!"

<Jack> "Okay!" Jack agreed with much vigor, "After I get something for my head." he added, then started to get up and paused. "I forgot, what's our policy on nudity between us again?"

<@Jimmy> "... The policy is I never, ever wanna see your fuzzy little guy, okay?" Jimmy said quickly, rolling off the bed, "I'll go get started by the shed, meet me down there!"

<Jack> "He's not fuzzy... I mean... there is fuzz, but not on the bits that don't need fuzz." Jack said, lifting the sheet to check himself just ot make sure. "Okay, meet you down there."

<@Jimmy> Jack said to an empty room, as soon as he'd gone to lift the covers Jimmy had vanished, the door swinging back and forth from the speed of his departure.
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Re: 7/16 Instance: Peanutbunny Cider

Post by Starfish »

XD That was cracky fun, you two! Love Jimmy and Jack together. :D
<@Jimmy> Jimmy snorted, "Jack, mate, that weren't me, my idea involes ..." he leaned in conspiritably, "... alcohol!"
And somewhere at the other end of the mansion, Mel perked up.