9/20 Instance: 221B Danger Room

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

9/20 Instance: 221B Danger Room

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

current timeline

<Lukas> The morgue was bright and almost colorless. The tables were all empty save for one that was occupied by the body of a male, mid-thirties. The body was being poked and prodded with vigorous intent by a man in an emerald green dress shirt and charcoal gray trousers. He was poking it with a long golden spear. 

<Alisa> When the door whirred open the very last thing Alisa expected was the sight she was met with, of someone prodding away at a dead body with a gold stick. She had assumed the room would be empty. "...What the hell?"  

<Lukas> Whirling around quickly at the sound of the door opening, Lukas gave the newcomer a calculating look. "Ah, you there.....you......whoever you are, hand me the cattle prod, I have something to test," he turned back to the body and gave his spear another violent thrust at the body.

<Alisa> "I...beg your pardon?" she asked, raising a brow. "What exactly are you taking a cattle prod to a dead body for?"  

<Lukas> Lukas' eye twitched and he ignored her for a moment. Another violent thrust later he turned and eyed the girl. "I you have to ask then you wouldn't understand. Have we met?" He gave her another sharp look before looking her over. "Laufeyson, Sherlock Laufeyson." 

<Alisa> Confused as hell, and thinking the boy in the room with her was a few cards short of a full deck, she picked up the cattle prod and handed it over, backing up a step quickly. "I won't understand if you don't explain, no; that is generally what comes after the question. And no, we haven't met." She thought for a moment about introducing herself, and decided against it for the moment.   

<Lukas> Lukas sighed and broke character, snatching the cattle prod and crossing his arms ", oh come now. A man can't use an incredibly high tech room in his school to play at being Sherlock Holmes without being looked at like he's crazy? A man has complicated and nerdy needs," the accent however did not slip. 

<Alisa> Unfortunately for Lukas, Alisa hadn't seen the new modernized series. Any of them. She did have to stifle a laugh at the way he didn't lose the accent with the character, though. "Shouldn't we be in Victorian London if you're playing Sherlock Holmes?" she asked, crossing her arms. She could play the straight man to this if she tried, it appeared.  

<Lukas> "Not to be Cumberbatch Holmes. BBC does an amazing modernized Sherlock show. In which he spends time in a teaching hospital's morgue performing experiments on the dead bodies," he turned back to the body at hand and swung the cattle prod, stunning the body into convulsions with a wicked grin.

<Alisa> "Oh," she intoned as if she understood, halfway through a nod when he swung the cattle prod, making her expression twitch much like the dead body he was whacking away at. "I suppose I get to be Watson."  

<Lukas> "If you'd like. You can be anyone you want, it's the danger room, live a little," he smirked and swung at the body backhanded, "You could be Detective Lestrade."

<Alisa> "God no, he's an idiot," she laughed. "And I don't have my handcuffs on me." The last live-action roleplay she'd done had been in middle school, so she was a little rusty at it.  

<Lukas> "Nah, Lestrade isn't an idiot, the old shows and movies and stories just made it look that way. Everyone looked like an idiot next to Sherlock. Lestrade is smart enough to have been made detective inspector and know when he needs Sherlock's help," Lukas felt Fabian would be proud that he'd retained all that. He looked at her and smirked. "My name is Lukas." 

<Alisa> "Allie," she waved once. "If you're playing out the BBC show, I may have to definitely look it up..."  

<Lukas> "Not exactly," Lukas smirked ", he uses a riding crop, not a spear. The spear is my weapon. It's always fun to whip it out and poke things with it. But you should definitely look it up. Good show, very good." He grabbed his houndstooth scarf and wrapped it loosely around his neck.

<Alisa> She snorted at his description of the spear. "...Alright then, Sherlock. Why are you beating a dead body senseless?" It wasn't like she couldn't get into it, but it took her a little bit to recover from the sight of a morgue when she thought she'd just be walking into a blank room.  

<Lukas> Face sliding back to cold blankness, Lukas raised an eyebrow. "I was using the spear to study the kinds of wounds that it would open in the muscle. The cattle prod for the kinds of reactions it can create in dead tissue." 

<Alisa> "How logical," she noted. "What case is this for?"  

<Lukas> Shaking his head, he wrinkled his nose. "I'm not on a case right now. I'm BORED!" He slammed the prod into the body again, "I'm merely doing this for the knowledge."

<Alisa> "Well then, it appears we ought to get you one. What do you say, Holmes? Mystery, adventure, alleviating boredom?" She addressed the DR when she asked a moment later, "Surely there has to be some unsolvable case for you to suss out?"  

<Lukas> Whirling around and tossing the cattle prod to the side, Lukas' eyes lit up in a manic way. He smirked and clapped his hands together, "That sounds like a fantastic idea."
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Re: 9/20 Instance: 221B Danger Room

Post by Slarti »

<Lukas> Face sliding back to cold blankness, Lukas raised an eyebrow. "I was using the spear to study the kinds of wounds that it would open in the muscle. The cattle prod for the kinds of reactions it can create in dead tissue." 

Erm.... creepy. :shifty
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

no, this:
<Lukas> Shaking his head, he wrinkled his nose. "I'm not on a case right now. I'm BORED!" He slammed the prod into the body again, "I'm merely doing this for the knowledge."
is creepy. He's poking dead bodies just because he's bored!
Murphy
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Murphy »

Steyn, dear, he's in character. The only reason Sherlock solves cases and does his experiments is for knowledge and boredom. The real scene involves a riding crop :3