10/30 Instance: Oh Golden, Gaudy God

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

10/30 Instance: Oh Golden, Gaudy God

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: after Painful Memories

Fabian: Fabian sat against the wall, brow furrowed as he tried to work out what had exactly happened. The drunk tank was fairly empty at least so that was something but he didn't exactly like the man sitting across from him eyeing him...and licking his teeth.

Fabian: "Johnny....what the hell happened?" Fabian asked, glancing over to his compatriot for the night. He dropped his voice lower. "And please say we didn't give real names."

Johnny: Johnny had been leaning back against the wall, but he could've sworn there was something slimy. He squirmed and was attempting to see if there was anything actually there when the questions caught his attention. He stopped flailing in order to look around and blinked. Still swaying a bit, he slowly shook his head, "I have no idea... On either of those..."

Fabian: "Okay, another question...how did we get here?" Fabian asked, frowning as he tried to sort his memory.

Fabian: "...because this is the last thing I ever wanted to be doing...and there are a few other things I am a bit distressed about at the moment, won't lie."

Johnny: He held up a finger, opened his mouth, and started to speak, "I..." Johnny's speech came to a halt as he warily eyed the man across from them. Oh, shit, he was staring. Avert your gaze! Avert! He tilted his head forward, suddenly asking, "Did I start out without a shirt?"

Fabian: "I don't think so. It's a bit cold out to be starting without a shirt but, then again, you're you so I've no idea. These aren't my pants, though so I'm sure I didn't start with them."

Fabian: Fabian was taking stock of the rest of himself; everything seemed to be in order. "So...are we under arrest?"

Johnny: "Did we swap trousers?" Johnny asked, looking between Fabian and himself. As for being under arrest, he gave a shrug, "They would've told us when they brought us in if we were, yeah?"

Fabian: "Yeah...but I don't remember too well at the moment...what the hell did we do? I mean, this is a new one for me, I'll admit...we do not mention this back at the school until I'm sure I'm not going to be shanked by an angry Puerto Rican."

Fabian: "...and yes, those are my pants." Fabian looked down at what Johnny was wearing.

Johnny: "Agreed. I have a healthy fear of angry redheads, and your pants are totally comfortable," Johnny sagely nodded. "Maybe we should start at the beginning... We left the school..."

Fabian: "Yes, we left the school and we were just going for a normal time at Vito's." Fabian nodded. It had been a hell of a week so that wasn't a big thing. "But we got sidetracked by egg nog, didn't we? Egg nog is disgusting, by the way, I remember deciding that."

Johnny: "Leftover pumpkin egg nog," Johnny decided, "I remember agreeing that it is disgusting."

Fabian: "Where did we get it though? I remember an old woman...did we get accosted by a gaggle of elderly ladies?"

Johnny: "Oh god... Did we strip for them as a trade for the egg nog?"

Fabian: "...we might've. That's something I'd do sober." Fabian admitted. "Please say we didn't get arrested for public indecency."

Johnny: "We might have... but there's no way both of us got this trashed off egg nog..." Johnny raked a hand through his hair, slowly shaking his head, "I think there's more after that."

Fabian: "No, I think we were sober then. I mean, we got dressed again so there's proof for that." Fabian pointed out, frowning and trying to remember what else had happened. "I didn't try to get you to do acid with me and got to the MET, right? Because I seriously do have plans for that and I've been saving it for a field trip."

Johnny: "Right, so there was a old ladies... I'm going to hazard we actually made it to Vito's after that," he guessed and blinked as he willed any memories back, "No, I don't think so... I think we would remember tripping, however I am for this plan."

Fabian: "Good, I wasn't sure it was the best thing for me to do alone." Fabian nodded appreciatively at having a trip partner. "Okay, so Vito's happened...do you remember the greasy biker people? What did they want?"

Johnny: "Biker people, biker people...." he muttered, squeezing his eyes closed as if it would bring the memories to the forefront of his mind faster, "Is it bad I want to say kill us for tipping their bikes?"

Fabian: "...I remember riding a bike."

Johnny: "Did we tip bikes while stealing some? Is that what we were arrested for?"

Fabian: "I don't remember riding them far, I think we just went around the block a few times." Fabian sighed, flopping his head back against the wall. "Okay, so by this time we're definitely drunk but where would we have gone after that?"

Johnny: Johnny rested his face in his hands, "Right... After being drunk and joyriding, I feel like food was involved. Specifically, chili fries."

Fabian: "I like chili fries." Fabian recalled. "I remember a lot of people around when we were eating them, too. I think we crashed someone's party? Because I don't remember a restaurant and you have my wallet...or the police do and I just don't recall."

Johnny: He shifted to feel for a wallet and frowned, "I hope the police have it because it's not in your pockets." After a few moments of contemplation, Johnny said, "So, we crashed this party, ate chili fries, and I'm assuming drank more... Do you remember a pool?"

Fabian: "Almost every time I get drunk with someone and crash a party there's a pool. Yeah, there was definitely a pool...that would explain why I still feel a bit wet." Fabian frowned as he thought about the pool. "There were twins, too, awesome twins."

Johnny: "Maybe I lost my shirt around there..."

Fabian: "I think I might've said something...untoward to the twins and discovered they were married...both of them."

Johnny: "...That's depressing."

Fabian: "They didn't really care, actually. It was just the husband that saw and cared...I wonder if I got numbers in my wallet too...that'd be bad though and I'd get my ass kicked."

Johnny: He nodded, "So, where did we end up after the pool with the twins?"

Fabian: Fabian frowned, trying to recall more as the officer on duty showed up to release the drunks from the tank. "Right people, clear it out and get your stuff." He called as he unlocked the door. Fabian was just relieved they weren't actually under arrest.

Johnny: Johnny let out a sigh as he unsteadily got to his feet, offering Fabian a hand and murmuring, "At least we aren't stuck with him anymore..."

Fabian: "I know, I was almost sure I was starting to hear banjos and he was going to compliment our mouths." Fabian gladly took the hand, ready to get out of there but not wanting to be the person directly behind Mr. Starey so dodged behind Johnny stealthily.

Johnny: Nodding in agreement, he walked slowly to avoid being overly close to the creeper, much preferring having Fabian almost pressed to his back, "Maybe the cops will tell us what we were in for...?"

Fabian: "Well, since they're just letting us out I imagine it can't be too much. Either that or we've all ready paid the fines and they just let us sober up."

Fabian: "...I really hope it was just that it wasn't too much."

Johnny: "Let's just assume it was that and leave it... If it was really awful, we can look forward to seeing the news."

Fabian: The officer at the door was smirking at them both, a smirk of amusement that Fabian didn't really like but, at the same time, found intriguing. "You boys have fun last night?"

Johnny: It felt like a trap, and he wasn't sure if there was a right answer to that question. Exchanging a glance with Fabian, Johnny gave a shrug, "...I guess?" It was hard to say since he didn't remember most of the night.

Fabian: The officer was even more amused at that. He held out their things, openly laughing. "I remember college well but I can't say as I got up to that. You get your asses home and sleep it off, you're free to go."

Johnny: Johnny took his things with an awkward, forced grin and a nod of thanks before heading to the door with Fabian. He muttered, "I wonder what that was about..."

Fabian: "I don't know but lets just go. I can't wait to be in my own pants again." Fabian grabbed the keys from the tray, frowning as he didn't recognize them. "I hope I didn't buy a car drunk." He muttered, heading out the door with Johnny and stopping in his tracks. "Holy shit."

Johnny: He practically bumped into Fabian at the sudden stop, eyes widening at the sight of the car, "...Damn. Are those the twins you met?"

Fabian: "Yeah....and what is that car...that is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. I can't drive it, I can't." He held out the keys to Johnny. "Johnny, take the wheel, I can't."

Johnny: Johnny reached out to take the keys, "Y'know... It'd be far more awesome if it wasn't that gold..."

Fabian: "It's disgusting. Gaudi himself would not have made that gaudy piece of shit and people still think that the word gaudy comes from him." They were wrong, of course, but that was beside the point. "...we have to take the twins back to their home though, don't we?" He smirked. Maybe something good would come out of this after all.

Johnny: "We do. I think our home would give them heart attacks," he returned the smirk as he unlocked the doors, "Plus, why pass up the opportunity to meet the husband?"

Fabian: "Maybe he won't be home." Don't shit on a man's dream, Johnny.

Johnny: "I was more of the mind if we knock him out, it won't matter," Johnny admitted, "But that's the safer thing to hope for."

Fabian: "You've got a point." Fabian laughed happily. "But you have Hope so I get them to myself."

Johnny: "...Shit, you're right." Now, he remembered why he had a fear of redheads.

Fabian: Fabian just grinned and made his way to the car. "I, however, have no worries."

Johnny: Johnny shot him a grin back, "If the husband isn't home, I'll take watch with our hideous car."

Fabian: "You're a good man, Johnny Storm." Fabian simply gave him a salute and got into the car. "Hello, ladies." Maybe today would be a good day after all.
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Re: 10/30 Instance: Oh Golden, Gaudy God

Post by puppygirl »

:*D It was everything I hoped and more!

Shame Fabsy didn't bring the bubblewrap :shifty
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
Chaos
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Mr. President
Nightscrawlearth Character: :venom :spidey etc.

Post by Chaos »

xD

Wtf did I just read!? Only these two could pull off something like that!! :D
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Post by TechPrincess »

Every once in awhile I feel the need to point out that Johnny is a dumbass. This is an excellent time. :)
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean