11/12 Instance: First Widows Club

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

11/12 Instance: First Widows Club

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: after Bring it On

Rachel: Rachel poked at the ice cream with her spoon before flopping over and sprawling across the bed with a groan. She tilted her head to look over at her best friend, "Remind me why I decided it'd be a good idea to attempt eating an entire pint of ice cream?"

Rogue: Rogue laughed and licked her spoon clean, reaching down to thwap Rae on the butt with it. "Same reason Ah did. 'Cause it was there."

Rachel: "Hey!" she swatted with her own spoon. "And that doesn't make it a good idea."

Rogue: Rogue dodged the spoon and giggled, reaching over to take a bite of what was left of Rachel's flavor. "Maybe not... But Miles made us miss our men. So when two best friends're depressed, they do what comes natural. Gorge on ice cream."

Rachel: Despite her protests, Rachel rolled back onto her side and took another bite as well, making a slight face. "True... Though, next time we totally need booze to go with the ice cream. Also, speaking of him, what did we want to do to get back at him for webbing us to the floor?"

Rogue: Rogue made a face, "Um... Like Ah said, Ah suck at prankin'." She took a bite of her own ice cream and sucked on the spoon in thought. "An' Ah just met him, so Ah don't know what he's like... 'Sides a handful o' crazy."

Rachel: "Crazy, yeah, but he's not a bad kid. I talked to him a few times before... Well, everything..." She remembered he'd asked her if there was anyone she'd kill for, and she supposed he got his answer. "I guess I should think of something that's not overly harsh..."

Rogue: Rogue made a face and took another big bite, wincing at the brain freeze. "Well... He seems pretty anxious ta find out 'bout our friends that ain't around anymore... We could 'haunt' him?"

Rachel: "Yeah... I don't know how he hasn't caught on that it's so uncomfortable to talk about some of it..." Rachel dropped her spoon into the carton, deciding she gave up as she considered a haunting, "...That could definitely work. Zombies?"

Rogue: Rogue laughed and fell back onto the bed, head falling just over the side as she stared at the wall upside down. "We'd hafta enlist Lorna f'r theatrical makeup, Ah think... But she's always up f'r a good prank. If she doesn't kill me f'r drinkin' a pot o' her coffee first."

Rachel: "I'm, um... I'm not entirely sure what sort of, uh, terms Lorna and I are..."

Rogue: Rogue made a face at that, "Eee... Yeah, Ah hadn't thought 'bout that. Hmm... Maybe she doesn't hafta know y'all're involved?"

Rachel: "Or I could just do my own make-up," she gave a half shrug, "I mean, how hard could it possibly be?"

Rogue: "We're gonna need ta recruit some boys..." She grinned, "This is gonna be fun."

Rachel: "Shouldn't be hard to get some," Rachel grinned back, "And, I hope so. I need some fun."

Rogue: She propped up onto her elbows, eyes going a bit wide at the headrush it brought her from pulling her head upright too quickly. "We might wanna talk ta Bobby though... After everythin' we all went through with Teagan... But him especially? He needs fair warnin'."

Rachel: "I can forewarn people on google not to be alarmed by zombies." Rachel eyed the carton and decided she couldn't just leave the ice cream all alone in the container. It should join the rest in her stomach... or possibly the toilet, judging from how full she felt. She reached for her spoon again.

Rogue: Rogue frowned and arched an eyebrow in confusion, "Google? How ya gonna warn 'em by searchin' somethin'?"

Rachel: "That google plus thing..." she answered before taking a bite. Once she finished the bite, she added, "You should totally get one."

Rogue: "What?" She shook her head, "Ah have no idea what that is..." Rogue took a scoop of her ice cream, then dipped it into Rachel's pint before taking the bite. "Mmm..."

Rachel: Rachel snagged another spoonful of ice cream. "It's like myspace or facebook... except simple..."

Rogue: "Simple? Nothin's ever simple 'bout those damned things..." She sat cross-legged and tapped her spoon on her lips, "Should we save this prank f'r later, an' start smaller now? Or go big an' try ta go bigger later?"

Rachel: "Well, it's not like it takes a genius to figure them out. I mean, I can work them," she smirked. "Hm... We should save it because it'd be epic."

Rogue: "Ok... So how do we get 'im back f'r tha webbin'?" All of a sudden her eyes got wide and a big smile spread across her face, "Plastic food!"

Rachel: Her eyebrow went up, and she pulled the spoon from her mouth to speak, "Plastic food?"

Rogue: "He's so big on eatin' an' apparently on storin' food... We sneak inta his room, an' exchange his stash with plastic."

Rachel: "We better go get some pies," Rachel replied and paused to think over another bite. After a few moments, a smirk began to spread across her face, "You know those singing cards?"

Rogue: "Tha ones when ya open 'em play some obnoxious song? Yeah..." She frowned, unsure what to make of that, "We gonna buy him one?"

Rachel: "Of course, except we're going to take the music part out and put it on his door."

Rogue: Rogue frowned harder, still not getting it, "What'll that do?"

Rachel: "Whenever he opens the door, it'll sing..." Rachel dropped the spoon back into the carton again, flopping onto her back, "Like, you put it at the hinges."

Rogue: "That's... brilliant! Ah had no idea ya could do that!"

Rachel: "See? He just thinks he's the master," she rolled her eyes, "I think his birthday was recently... Get him a birthday card, replace the pie, and gift wrap all his shit."

Rogue: Rogue blinked at her, "...All of it?"

Rachel: "Yeah, all of it - clothing, electronics, furniture, decorations..."

Rogue: "Wooow... That's a lot..." She tilted her head at her best friend, "Remind me never ta piss y'all off..."

Rachel: Rachel laughed, shaking her head, "Probably for the best given my recent rampage... Well, and I'm just full of ideas."

Rogue: Rogue shrugged, "Ah was willin' ta come at ya durin' ya rampage, but they wouldn't let me outta mah box." She laughed, "Y'all're just better at prankin' than me. Ah'm either nice as ya can be'r down right mean."

Rachel: "I would've wiped the floor with you, which would be another thing to feel guilty about, so I'm glad you didn't," she made a face and nodded, "I've had a lot of practice."

Rogue: "Doubtful," Rogue said with a shrug, "But maybe. Y'all woulda had ta get through mah perma-shields first. Which woulda taken at least one more step'n it did f'r Bobby. So maybe ya woulda snapped outta it."

Rachel: "Telekinesis," she pointed out. "However, the important thing is that I didn't."

Rogue: "Pffft. Ya couldn't break me," she grinned and nudged her, "Maybe bend me a bit, but not break!"

Rachel: "Well, I definitely can't now," Rachel rolled her eyes and stretched to give her a small shove in return.

Rogue: Rogue laughed and fell over dramatically, even rolling off the bed. After, of course, making sure her ice cream was safely on the nightstand. "Ah'm down! Rae hit me! Ah've fallen an' Ah cain't get up!"

Rachel: Rachel twisted around to lay on her stomach, peering over the edge of bed as she gave her best evil laugh. "No one shall stop me... from finishing off the ice cream now!" she used her telekinesis to pull the container to her.

Rogue: "Noooooo," Rogue cried in a slow motion type voice, scrambling, also in slow motion, to try and get there first, "Not... myyy... iiiicceee... creeeeeaaaaammm!"

Rachel: Despite having won the race to the ice cream, there was no way she could possibly take a bite through her giggling.

Rogue: Rogue slow motion fell forward, just short of the ice cream, landing with another, "Nooooo!" Then she quickly disappeared under the bed, coming up on the other side behind Rachel to grab the other ice cream and gave her own evil laugh.

Rachel: "Noooooo!" Rachel managed to echo as hers was taken. She peered into the container in her grasp and pouted, "There's, like, none left!"

Rogue: Rogue evil laughed again and scooped a giant spoonful of Rachel's into her mouth.

Rachel: She scraped what was left from Rogue's container and ate it. She rolled to sit up and scooted to place it back on the nightstand, "That was the most disappointing victory ever."

Rogue: Rogue giggled and sat back on the bed, offering Rae the little bit left in her container. "At least it was a small victory ta be disappointed over?"

Rachel: "I think I'll explode if I eat anymore," Rachel stated as she waved off the offering. She gave a nod, "And, true."

Rogue: "More f'r me then," she grinned and finished off Rachel's ice cream. "So when're we gettin' back at Miles then?"

Rachel: "When my stomach is done being angry with me?" Rachel suggested as she leaned back into the pillows.

Rogue: "'Kay." Rogue licked the spoon clean and leaned back as well, staring at the ceiling. "Hey... Do me a favor? Don't go psychotic again, okay?"

Rachel: Rachel glanced over to her, "Don't die on me, and we have a deal."

Rogue: "Hey, Ah'm tha one that went evil, remember? Ah didn't die. That's Bobby ya gotta make that deal with." She let her head fall to the side to grin at her, "But Ah agree anyway."
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Re: 11/12 Instance: First Widows Club

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Oh come on! - Miles
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Re: 11/12 Instance: First Widows Club

Post by Slarti »

Yaaaaay, girly bonding!! And zombies :shifty