11/13 Instance: Shaving The Best For Last

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

11/13 Instance: Shaving The Best For Last

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

[Timeline: After Instance: Tit-For-Tat ]

Miles: Miles poked Cecilia, hoping he didn't wake her out of too deep a sleep. "Hey. Cuz."

Cecilia: Cecilia jumped from her spot on the rec room couch, dropping some of her books onto the floor. "GAH!" She yelped. "What's going on?! Are we under attack?!"

Miles: "No!" He said, trying to use his hand to cover her mouth. "For God's sake, just be sneaky for once in your damned life!"

Miles: His voice was a loud whisper, he was clearly trying to conceal himself. He was also camouflaged, which would probably explain her confusion better.

Cecilia: Cecilia would've protested this, if her mouth wasn't covered. "Mmhm?" Which roughly translated to: what is it?

Miles: "I'm going to go prank on Rachel and Rogue... I sorta need your help. I need you to be a look-out." He said. "They.... they got me. Bad. It's retaliation time."

Cecilia: Cecilia glared at Miles. "Mm!" She shoved Miles' hands off her mouth. "That's what this is about?! You scare me half to death for a prank ? Oh hell no, Miles. I am not in middle school. Go find someone else to play your games!"

Miles: "Nooo! But this one is really good! I have an aerosol can with the same wrapping and shape as Rachel's hairspray, but... it's my webbing fluid. C'mon! It'll be awesome!"

Miles: "She'll have to shave her head!" He broke into a fit of snorts and giggles thinking about it.

Cecilia: Cecilia glared at Miles. "No. You are not going to destroy her hair so badly she has to shave her head! I've already had one friend nearly killed by her, I'm not going through that again!"

Cecilia: "That's really cruel, Miles! How would you feel if someone did that to you?"

Miles: "N'aw, c'mon! It's all fun and games, they know that! They gift-wrapped my entire side of the room! My clothes, my bed, my bed-stand, my shoes, everything!"

Cecilia: "So you're trying to get her to shave her head? How does that punishment fit the crime?" She frowned. "Christ, Miles. Sometimes you act like a child."

Miles: "Yeah that's the point of pranks, Cuz. They're childish. Besides, a good prank war means upping the ante so drastically they dare not do it to you. If I make it so bad that they have to physically harm me or emotionally scar me to top it? They won't." He blinked and thought about that. "At least... i
don't think they will. They're, like... staff right?"

Cecilia: "You should respect them if they're staff!" Said Cecilia. "And I'm not taking part in pissing off any more of the staff. Darren's already furious at me. If I fuck up one more time I'll be seeing Dr.Guan for the rest of my life!"

Cecilia: "So sorry cousin, but you're on your own."

Miles: "Well, fine. Guess no one will be there to warn me before Rachel comes and obliterates me with her mind. Or Rogue flips out, turns evil, and snaps me in half. Thanks for the family-support." he slapped her shoulder and winked. Then he sauntered off, whistling and flipping the deceitful can over his fingers and catching it.

Cecilia: Cecilia felt a little uneasy at that. Rachel was unstable and so was Rogue. "Wait up!" She called, chasing after him.

Miles: "Look, if you don't wanna back me up, I understand." He said, as he went up the stairs and returned to his camouflage. "By the way... don't talk to me directly. Like Harry Potter and Hermione, pretend you're reading aloud or something." He took a book out of his bag and gave it to her.

Miles: The book was on code-cracking and hacking big-business finances. "Ignore the subject. Leisure reading." he whispered.

Cecilia: Cecilia raised her eyebrows at the book. "What the fuck, Miles? Planning to be a cat burglar in your spare time?" She joked.

Cecilia: "Alright, I feel very silly right now," said Cecilia, keeping her eyes on the book. "And I don't like feeling silly."

Miles: He froze, though she probably wouldn't have noticed that. "Wha-no. HA! It's a back-up plan, incase this thing escalates from hilariously bad to flat-out-terrible. I do not lose."

Cecilia: Cecilia gave Miles- wherever he was- a funny look. "Oookkkkaaaayyy...."

Miles: "Okay, this is Rachel's room." He bent down and picked the lock, slipping in and shutting it lightly, but not completely, behind him. "Keep. An. Eye. Out. The alarm should be I have whooping cough, then start coughing uncontrollably. Alright, hold tight."

Cecilia: "What do you mean 'hold tight'?" Said Cecilia. "And when did you learn to pick locks?!" She said accusingly. "....And can you teach me?" Fuck it, that was too cool.

Miles: The door swung open after a few moments and he slipped out, still under camouflage. "Ha-ha! Okay, Rogue next!" He held his hand up for a high-five but Cecilia wasn't even looking at him. "Here. Over here."

Cecilia: Cecilia swung her arms, unable to see Miles, accidentally whacking him in the head. "Shit, sorry!"

Miles: "Ow!" He rubbed his cheek. "Watch it. Alright, Rogue's room is down the hall to the left. I think." He swooped over to it, bent down again, and picked the lock. "I also may have doctored some of their pictures." He held out a series of cut-outs. "I took pictures of myself then cut myself out of them. Now I am taping myself into their pictures. In one of 'em I'm mooning them!" He thought that was pretty damn clever and snickered appropriately.

Cecilia: Cecilia needed brain bleach. Badly. "Oh my God...That's it, if they kick your ass I won't even stop them. Because you're just begging for it now, Miles." She was smiling a little in spite of herself though.

Miles: "Is putting them over Josh and Sam too much?" he asked as he cracked the door open, snagging the photographs out of Cecilia's hand. " ... Nah." he decided as he slipped into Rogue's dorm room.

Cecilia: Cecilia slapped her forehead. Wincing a little as there was still some residual bruises from Jess' beatdown. "Dude, have some respect for the dead!" She said churlishly. Her father was dead dammit!

Miles: He pushed the door open gently and slid back out. "From what I understand?" he bent down to zip up his backpack and then wiped the door knob with a cloth. "They both had pretty good sense of humor. I don't think the jokes would've been lost on them and they'd probably appreciate 'em." He went back over to Rachel's door and wiped the handle there too. "Okay... wasn't even here. Awesome."

Cecilia: Cecilia frowned. "I certainly hope so. Or you might not have a face after this." She snorted. "Yeah, you're the master of sabotage, Miles."

Miles: "I think I'm rather Inspector Clouseau about the whole thing, actually." he commented confidently. "Also, I could web your feet to the floor before you even took your next step, and you'd hit the floor with your nose faster than you could sneeze. Don't question my awesome sabotage skills."

Cecilia: Cecilia frowned angrily. "I hope you're not doing that to anyone! Believe me, getting hit in the face hurts like a motherfucker." She indicated to the mess that was her face.

Miles: "Don't worry Cuz, your face is going to look much better with the new breaks. That nose really reset itself in a much nicer position."

Cecilia: Cecilia glared at Miles. "My nose was hit, not broken. It looks the same as it always did," she grit out. "But thanks for implying I needed a nose job!"

Miles: He shrugged. "Maybe your cheeks look so much better now that it makes your nose that much more enjoyable." he offered.

Cecilia: Cecilia scowled. "You're just lucky you're my cousin or I woulda broken your face a looong time ago..." she muttered. God! How were they even related? She had never had a family member that she had such conflicted feelings towards. One minute she wanted to hug him and the next, strangle him.

Miles: "Yeahuh, keep telling yourself you don't think I'm the hippest cat in pajamas." He threw on his shutter-shades and revealed himself again. "Off to the kitchen for some victory-snacky cakes. You in?"

Cecilia: Cecilia laughed. "What're you Kanye West?" She snorted. "Sure, why not?"

Miles: He rushed over to her and put his finger to her lips. "Shhhh.... don't ever compare me to Mr. West. Ever. I could never be as amazing as him. It's ... it's not possible." he began to walk off again, slower this time, caught up in a day dream. "Or is it?..." He shook his head. "No! No! I cannot possibly hope to be that awesome."

Cecilia: Cecilia shrugged. "I like grunge music better but whatever..." She laughed. "Well, you'll never be that rich, if that comforts you!"

Miles: He nearly sobbed at that cheap-shot. "I know!" he managed to choke out. "It's so unfair!" he sniffed the air and smiled. "Oh my, Jess is making pies again I think. Be back later!" He zipped off with a wave.

Cecilia: Cecilia frowned. She'd skip out on the seeing Jess part. "Screw pies," she muttered, turning and heading back to her room.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS