11/16 Instance: Sorry About Almost Killin' You

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

11/16 Instance: Sorry About Almost Killin' You

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

[timeline: After Instance "Ssssafety Firssst" ]

Lizard: Lizard slithered out from behind the couch that Cecilia was sitting on. He raised his head to her ear and his tongue shot out, tickling the edge of her lobe. He took in a good whiff, his nostrils expanding widely.

Cecilia: Cecilia startled from her dozing. She could've sworn she'd heard something...but then again she'd been a bit paranoid after the whole Jess incident. "Uh...Hello?"

Cecilia: Oh fuck, she could be seconds from death. "JESS IF THAT'S YOU IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY! STOP IT!" She yelled, jumping up.

Lizard: "Jesss?" Lizard scoffed. "Hardly." He got up to the couch and clawed over to her. "Ssssmell.... funny." He pressed his snout to her arm. "... Berriesss..." He looked disgusted.

Cecilia: Cecilia jumped back. "Curt?!" Oh no, please. Not this again. "Uhhhh....how are you?"

Cecilia: Shit. That was a stupid thing to say.

Lizard: Lizard began hacking loudly. After a moment, it became obvious he was laughing. "Curt? Nonsssenssse..." He took a cushion off the couch and inspected it. Then he chewed it.

Lizard: Satisfactory.

Cecilia: Okay. This was a symbiotic personality thing. Like Eddie, she could deal with this. Still she shielded up just in case. "Lizard then? Right?" She studied him. "When did you re-appear? Do you...remember me?"

Cecilia: It'd be just her luck if he did. Great, and she'd collapsed a ceiling on him.

Lizard: "Yessss...." His gaze shifted towards her. "Eatsss you..."

Cecilia: Cecilia's eyes widened. "OH. HELL. NO." She advanced on Lizard. "Now you listen here! I am NOT going to be pushed around by another symbiotic personality. So you and I are going to go down to containment right now. Or I will sound the alarm and we'll drag you there kicking and screaming!"

Cecilia: "So what's it gonna be?" She demanded. "Easy way or hard way?"

Lizard: Lizard blinked. "... I ... trrried... to eatsss.... you?" He tried re-explaining. "Not wantssss to... eat. Now. Ssssorry. Sssay sssorry."

Cecilia: "Well that's more like it!" Said Cecilia. Okay, so it wasn't at the point where they needed to exchange blows. That was good. "There's meat in the kitchen, if I get it for you will you be good?"

Lizard: Lizard tackled her and snuggled her. "Meatsssss!"

Cecilia: Gah! Cecilia chuckled a little weakly. "Okay Lizard...let's go have some steak. Please go in front where I can see you." She motioned with her shielded arm.

Lizard: Lizard did so, using his tail to drag her behind him. "Meatsss!" He barked as he barreled down the hall.

Cecilia: Cecilia yelped a little as he yanked her down the hall. "Hey! Careful!" She exclaimed.

Lizard: He slid into the kitchen, releasing her from his tail, which of course sent her slipping across the kitchen floor. He scrambled to the fridge, his talons leaving marks, as he ripped open the fridge and pulled out his favorite. Ham.

Cecilia: Cecilia slid across the kitchen floor, managing to stop her slide by grabbing the countertop. "Whoa! Hey, okay! Ham, that's good!" She said, trying to think of a way to deal with this potentially explosive situation.

Cecilia: "Lizard...does Dr.McCoy know you're here? Or Laura?"

Lizard: He dragged the turkey out and began scoffing at it from the platter. "No. And Yesss." He said, in between gulps.

Lizard: He realized he didn't like turkey. He went over to the trash bin, opened up the lid, and began to pump the nasty, poultry-bile out of his system. "Hurk.... Hurk.... Hurk...." like an old water-well pump.

Cecilia: Cecilia winced. "Er...well, where exactly are you supposed to be?" She asked. "Because I don't think it's here."

Lizard: "Laura ssaysss to get out more. Ssshe'ss angry about father." He scowled. "Lizard eatsss him if hisss not dead already."

Cecilia: "Father?" She asked, confused. "Who is 'father'?"

Lizard: He stopped choking up turkey meat and glared at her. His eyes grew tiny as he thought of the man that had ruined Laura, his favorite meat-bag ever. "Essssexss...."

Cecilia: Cecilia felt her heart seize. Essex was Laura's father? Oh no, oh God, no....Laura...she must be devastated..."That scum sucking piece of lowdown shit ," she hissed. "I don't fucking believe this!"

Curt: "That'sss what they ssssaid!" Lizard sounded actually astonished she had nailed the reaction so well.

Cecilia: "They?" She said. "And well, yes. I think most people would say that."

Curt: "Laura isss trussstworhy? That'ssss what people ssstart to think. Not fair." He scowled at this thought as he reached atop of the fridge and pulled down a bag of popcorn. He tore it open and began to shake the kernels into his mouth.

Cecilia: "Is there some reason Laura's not trustworthy?" Asked Cecilia. Granted, Laura had a very screwed up past, but so did she. So did many people in the school. "I'm not really seeing the problem here?"

Curt: "Linkssss..." Lizard tried to explain. "People don't wantsss linkssss. Essssexsss wasss trouble."

Cecilia: Cecilia's eyebrow was in serious danger of becoming lodged in her hairline. "Why would anyone blame Laura for what Essex did? She's not her father. And who is 'people'?" Oh Christ, he'd better not be talking about X-Force...

Curt: "Ssshe wass in Xss-Forcsse. Ssshe's Essexssss kid. Enough bad to take away good, people ssstupid."

Cecilia: Cecilia sighed. "So you're worried about her?" She sat down at the counter. "Yeah, people are stupid. People are really stupid. But you don't need to worry. I don't hate Laura..."

Cecilia: "People could say the same thing about me. Too much bad and not enough good points to make up for it. But people can only know you so well. No-one can judge the value of our lives...'cept maybe God. Wherever the fuck he is."

Curt: "Laura'ssss .... lovely." He tried a new description of her. He was pressured to try and be more appealing to others.

Cecilia: "Well, I should hope so! You're dating her, well, Curt is..." She thought a moment. "Can Curt hear me when you're out Lizard? Or can you hear him?"

Curt: "Memoriesss.... misssty." He nodded. "Can hazsss girlfriend?" He asked, batting his eyes at Cecilia. "Kill for meatsss?"

Cecilia: "No, you can't kill for meat," said Cecilia, firmly. "You go chasing after anything for meat and you and I are going to have a real problem."

Cecilia: "As for can you have a girlfriend? I dunno, I think you've already got Laura so...apparently you can."

Curt: "..." Lizard was confused, but felt it best not to pursue.

Curt: "Sssnacksss..." he finished the popcorn bag and proceeded to rummage through the shelves for those tasty 'DORITOS' he had snagged once or twice.

Cecilia: Cecilia watched Lizard raid the kitchen with a bemused expression on her face. "You remind me of Jean-Paul at Thanksgiving..." she laughed.

Curt: He looked at her with a perplexed expression. Then his eyes widened as he heard Laura's foot steps. "Hide!" He ran to the kitchen table and curled up under it. "Not 'ssssposssed to be out."

Cecilia: "Hey wait! What the hell are you-" Cecilia sighed. "...Going."

Curt: He listened to her steps. They weren't necessarily approaching, but it meant she was out and about. He wanted none of this. "Sssee you latersss... Ssssorry for eatedsss you." He hoped that got the point across and without another word, he slinked off, slipping into the basement and towards somewhere warm.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: 11/16 Instance: Sorry About Almost Killin' You

Post by steyn »

Wait for Spring, Lizard, then there's more than enough little bunnies in the woods to nom.

Just don't go for Jack when he's jogging.

Or just don't bite too hard.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

:lizard Omnomnomnom!

But yeah, he's gonna have a weird spring semester...
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Chaos
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Mr. President
Nightscrawlearth Character: :venom :spidey etc.

Post by Chaos »

See, Eddie just wants to break your neck and chew your face off, Armorines style. Cannibalism is SO 2008....