1/29 Instance: Chasing Cars

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

1/29 Instance: Chasing Cars

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: after Fix Me Up, Buttercup

Hope: After growing bored with watching Eddie draw, Hope had made her way outside and to the lake. She found herself a seat on the snowy beach and watched as the snowflakes landed on the lake. With all the excitement and crazy that happened at the mansion, it was hard to remember that places of tranquility existed too. She glanced down at her phone to see if Johnny had said anything yet.

Johnny: After finishing up with his shower, Johnny hadn't bothered with his phone. He made his way through the snow and out to the lake, plopping down next to her instead.

Hope: Hope slid her phone into her pocked and rested her head against him, fighting back a smile. "How is she?"

Johnny: "Conscious, broken wrist, possible concussion, bruised..." he answered as he looked out over the lake, shrugging with the shoulder she wasn't using, "I suppose it could be worse."

Hope: "Anna should be able to heal her up... but what happened?"

Johnny: "I talked to her and Cecilia a bit, got Sue for her, took a shower..."

Hope: Hope kissed his shoulder, then rested her head back against it. "I meant to Mayday."

Johnny: "Oh," he blinked, "Well, Jess beat the shit out of her."

Hope: "I was afraid of that... Eddie said I should chew Jess out for it."

Johnny: Johnny shook his head, "As unacceptable as it is, I wouldn't bother unless it's brought up. At least that's what I planned on doing."

Hope: "I figured if anything, a professor should do that."

Johnny: "Probably," he sighed, "I should've made sure they were doing alright instead of focusing on winning."

Hope: "Yeah... me too." Hope sighed, frustrated. "Are we horrible people?"

Johnny: "I don't think so," he looked over to her, "Do you think we are?"

Hope: "Well, I don't think you are." She turned her head to catch him in a kiss.

Johnny: "I'd hope not," Johnny replied after returning the kiss, looking back to the lake, "So, why are we sitting in the snow by a frozen lake?"

Hope: "It's pretty?" She laughed a little. "I'm really not sure. You were mad... I got bored with Eddie."

Johnny: "It's possible to get bored with Eddie? Because he'll totally be offended you said that."

Hope: "He has naked pictures of me on his phone apparently. He'll never be bored again."

Johnny: Johnny nodded, "Not unless he manages to get sick or something."

Hope: "Or gay. Because let's face it. I'm that awesome."

Johnny: He considered that for a few moments, eventually giving another nod, "True."

Hope: Hope laughed at him, giving him a playful shove. "Here I am talking about another man seeing me naked and you aren't even bothered."

Johnny: "Of course not. It's Eddie."

Hope: She wrinkled her nose at him. "True." She sighed a bit, defeated. "Well, I did think of something to cheer you up after today."

Johnny: Johnny looked over to her again, raising an eyebrow, "Really?"

Hope: "What do you say to test driving expensive cars?"

Johnny: He grinned widely, "I say I like this idea... Would it be horrible to suggest each of us driving different ones and racing?"

Hope: "You would be. And this is why I love you." She hopped to her feet, offering him her hand.

Johnny: "But you agree that we should?" Johnny asked as he took the offered help up.

Hope: "Of course I do. They will likely never let us drive there again, but I don't care."

Johnny: "And this is why I love you too."

Hope: Hope couldn't do anything else until she had kissed him for that one. "Let's race," she smiled, giving his hand a squeeze.