2/10 Instance: Deadly Storm

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

2/10 Instance: Deadly Storm

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: Valentine's Day

Hope: Hope sat on top of the monkey bars of a local playground, swinging her feet back and forth. She gripped the bar with her legs and let herself dangle upside down, careful to hold her shirt in place. "Awesome!"

Johnny: Johnny was laying on his back on a slide, staring up at the sky. It had been the most disappointing slide ever because he was far too big for the slide. At the sound of Hope's voice, he grasped the edge of the slide and pulled himself up high enough to peer over at her, "Oooh, I bet I can do that..."

Hope: "I bet you can't!" she grinned, admiring his upside down view. "Though I am debating if you are cuter from this angle or not."

Johnny: "I'm cute from all angles," Johnny stated as he pushed himself the rest of the way up, hopping off the slide and making his way over to the monkey bars. He started to hop up and then he realized he didn't have to hop to reach the bars. Instead, he stepped up onto the platform and climbed up onto the monkey bars, "I might be too tall..."

Hope: Hope laughed at him and pulled herself up with just a little difficulty. "Oh MY I am so doing more ab workouts! And you are cute from every angle. Just to confirm."

Johnny: Despite the possibility of being too tall, he attempted to hang upside down anyway, letting his arms hang down. Yep, he could touch the ground with his fingertips. "Of course I am."

Hope: She took the opportunity to reach over for the tickle with an evil smirk on her face.

Johnny: Despite not being ticklish, being prodded in the side still surprised him, and he planted his hands, releasing his grip on the bars with his legs, flipping onto his feet. "You could've just broken my cute face!"

Hope: "I would never break your cute face!" Hope promised, hopping down. "But I will race you to the swings."

Johnny: Grinning, he scrambled to get a start for the swings, "But you won't win."

Hope: Hope took off, trying hard to beat him over there.

Johnny: Johnny leapt for the nearest swing once he was close enough, making sure his legs wouldn't scrape the ground as he swung on his stomach.

Hope: "Noooooooo!" Hope wailed as he beat her, flinging herself into a swing as well.

Johnny: "Ha! I told you I'd win!" he called as he swung past her.

Hope: "Yeeeeeah but we didn't set prizes. What do you want?"

Johnny: "Hm... I don't know yet..." he answered as he came to a stop, getting up to properly sit on the swing, "I'll let you know when I think of something."

Hope: Hope just smirked, staying on her stomach. "Well make it a good one. You earned it."

Johnny: "I will, I will," Johnny rolled his eyes as he swung, pausing for a moment. Once he had an idea, he spoke again, "Bet I can jump further than you."

Hope: "Bet you can't!"

Johnny: He challenged, "Prove it!"

Hope: Hope turned her body around in the swing and kicked off the ground to get herself high into the air. "I will!"

Johnny: "Yeah, right," Johnny scoffed as he attempted to swing higher.

Hope: "Oh I will. And when I do, you'll owe ME a prize."

Johnny: "Unless I win."

Hope: "Which you won't."

Johnny: "That's what you think."

Hope: "That's what I know! You go first!"

Johnny: He shook his head, "Pfft, you go first."

Hope: "No you!"

Johnny: "You're the one that always wants to be first, so you!"

Hope: "Yeah so are you!"

Johnny: "Fine!" Johnny gave in and flung himself from the swing once it'd reached the highest peak, stumbling as he landed.

Hope: Hope was right behind him, trying hard to jump past him and stick the landing all at the same time.

Johnny: Johnny groaned when she landed just a bit further than where he'd planted himself, sad he hadn't used his powers to add some distance to his jump now that he'd lost the bet. "What do you want?"

Hope: "Ack!" Hope fell over as she was unable to win and stick the landing. She laughed a little, sitting up on her elbows. "What do you ask for when you have what you want already?"

Johnny: He considered that for a few moments, eventually answering, "Dinner."

Hope: She held her hand out so he could help her up. "Dinner it is. Annnd I think it's ready." She glanced over at the catered picnic complete with flowers and a red blanket. "I believe you requested Chinese?"

Johnny: "Sounds about right," Johnny replied, grasping her hand and pulling her to her feet.

Hope: "Thanks." Hope paused to give him a lingering kiss before heading to the blanket with him. "Happy Valentine's Day."

Johnny: Flopping down, he reached for the cartons of food and looked between them, debating which was which. He supposed there was no telling without opening them, passing her one, "Might be yours."

Hope: Laughing at him, Hope opened it up and breathed in the sweet smell. "Mmmmm totally mine." She reached for the chopsticks.

Johnny: "Awesome, I was right," Johnny grinned as he pulled his own open, trying a bite.

Hope: She took a bite of her own food, sighing happily. "You should come up with more date ideas. Yours are always better than mine."

Johnny: He nodded as he considered that, eventually replying as if that should be a given, "Well... Yeah."

Hope: Hope laughed at him, giving him a playful shove. "I'm just glad we can get away. This whole doing homework and crap is time consuming."

Johnny: "Is it?" Johnny asked, smirking as he joked, "I wouldn't know."

Hope: "It's so stupid. Apparently I can't run the business unless it appears that I know what I'm doing." She rolled her eyes, taking another bite and scratching her neck a bit.

Johnny: "Well, to be fair, you should know what you're doing to run a business."

Hope: "That doesn't mean I have to do homework to figure that out."

Johnny: He rolled his eyes, "No, but it helps."

Hope: She smiled at him, but scratched her neck again. "Ugh I itch. Was there something in the grass?" She glanced at it suspiciously.

Johnny: "I don't think so," Johnny answered, looking between her and the grass with a concerned expression, "I mean, I don't itch..."

Hope: She switched her scratching to her forearm, then back to her neck. "Agh!" She coughed next, and again and again.

Johnny: Right, that wasn't normal. "Um..." At a loss of what to do, Johnny reached for a drink and twisted the top off at her coughing, offering it to her, "Maybe this will help?"

Hope: Hope tried to take the water, but her dizziness made her swing at it useless. She continued to cough, trying to breathe as the hives on her arm spread.

Johnny: ...And that was really, really bad. He screwed the cap back on the water and moved to haul her up, looking around for the agents, "So, I guess our date is over, and we're going to find out what's wrong with you."

Hope: Phil was on his way over, Stan bringing their car around.

Hope: Hope held onto Johnny, unable to walk without his help.

Johnny: Clearly, they were more on this than he was, and Johnny simply helped her to the car, sliding in after her. So much for having a nice time getting away from homework.

Hope: "Lay her down, legs on your lap. And hang on." Stan put the car into gear and peeled out.

Johnny: "Um, okay..." he said as he did as commanded, looking between the three of them. This sucked.

Hope: Hope grabbed his hand. She was so going to die.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Re: 2/10 Instance: Deadly Storm

Post by Slarti »

Dammit, Bobby can't have any time off.