3/10 Instance: Shhh...

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

3/10 Instance: Shhh...

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: After "STD Arts and Crafts".

Jack: Jack, wearing a nice pair of sunglasses indoors, slouched his way towards Cassandra's room, resting his whole body agaisnt the door and knocking it as he groaned for her to open up.

Cassie: Cassandra silently watched the rabbit-like mutant boy for a couple seconds, cradling a cup of steaming hot tea in her hands as she slowly stalked down the hallway back towards her room. "Anyone specific you're waiting for," she eventually asked, standing behind him as she slurped a little sip of her beverage.

Cassie: "You know, if you want me to open that door for you, you'll have to let me get back inside before," the girl added, a smirk forming at the corners of her mouth.

Jack: "Uurgh." Jack said, and rolled to the side against the door and then the wall. It didn't matter he ahd a nice shower after waking up with Jess. The hangover just felt worst.

Cassie: "No, I'm afraid I don't know anyone by that name," Cassandra replied. "Did you try the boy's wing?" She smiled around the rim of her cup, taking another sip. "Anyway, good morning to you, too. You look terrible today."

Jack: "St Patricks day, this is how I normally look afterwards." Jack grumbled, his eyes behind the shades still closed. "Why did they put so many windows in a hallway?" he asked.

Cassie: "Ah, that explains the living dead shambling about in the kitchen," Cassandra commented as she opened the door to her room. "Why, how else could outsiders spy on unsuspecting college students in their dorm? Don't worry, though, you'll find it pleasantly dark in here. Come."

Jack: Jack waited until the path was clear and he shifted against the wall until he stumbled into the darkness of Cassandra's abode. He used a foot to push the door closed and took the shades off. "I need a hangover cure."

Cassie: Cassandra guided Jack to her side of the room, the style of its decoration markedly different from Melody or Jean's territory. "I've heard raw fish is supposed to work really well for that," she replied, making sure the curtains were drawn. "Others swear by simply continuing where they left off."

Jack: "I like the latter idea, but I got a better one. Good old climax, works wonders." He said, then fell on to Cassandra's bed, and started to take off his shirt.

Cassie: "Oh, there's an idea." The raven-haired girl chuckled as she put down her cup on the bedside table, next to her alarm clock in the shape of a black cat. "Otherwise, I would only have had incense to offer, but your plan sounds easier." She gracefully slid onto her bed, shifting further up to lean back against the headboard.

Jack: Jack threw dropped his shirt down the side of the bed on to the floor and started up with his pants, easily opening those as well, but stopped, "Help me get my pants off." he told her, his big rabbit feet sliding up on the bed so that he could push his hips up with them.

Cassie: Cassandra arched her eyebrows, before she let out a sigh and leaned forward, kneeling on her bed. "It's always interesting to see how alcohol regresses grown boys back into helpless little babies," she commented. "Kind of adorable, too. As long as they don't throw up, anyway."

Cassie: Pausing, she fixed Jack with an intense look and raised a finger. "Speaking of, you're not going to puke, are you? Because if you do, we're going to use Jean's bed."

Jack: Jack breathed in, held up a finger and said, "....no, I'm good. Puked all I could earlier this morning. Even brushed my teeth and before that I had a long shower with lots of shampoo to get all the green out... still can't get the glitter out. Unless if you didn't notice glitter, then just ignore the remark that I do have glitter on me."

Cassie: "Oh, I noticed the sparkling." Cassandra nodded, a smirk curling her lips. "So you tell me it's just because of glitter, and not because you slowly turn into a magical fairy bunny because Easter is coming up? How disappointing."

Jack: "....fuck I could have used that. I'm taking that. No, damn it, I'm going to need your help later today again. Thinking of...." Jack started then paused, "These pants won't help themselves off, chop chop, get to work."

Cassie: The girl's movements slowed and came to a stop, while she glanced up with her violet eyes, gaze fixed on the rabbit's sparkling face. "So, no 'please help me, Cassandra' or 'thank you for being the best kind of friend when I'm feeling miserable'?" Leaning forward, she grabbed the hem of his pants and started tugging.

Jack: With eyes closed, Jack grinned, "Well you haven't done anything yet, so I'll keep the pleasantries when actions are taken." He shimmied out from his pants, lifting his feet up as Cassandra slid his pants off of him. His legs ended up on either side of the girl. "What was I saying again?"

Cassie: "You were about to tell me what kind of magnificent person I am, and how you couldn't begin to comprehend how someone like me could manage to find the patience to put up with someone like you." Cassandra revealed the sweetest of smiles, even though the look in her eyes lent it a sharp edge.

Cassie: "Also, you asked me to you help you with your little hangover problem, and I was just about to suggest that the best way to deal with that is hard, relentless, physical exercise," she added, her smile turning into a grin.

Jack: "....Now I remember, I was talking about after all of this you'll be doing to me. Afterwards I'll be needing your help to bleach my fur, and then figure out a nice easter egg pattern that can be painted into my fur with dye. Something that'll hide this," and with that he twisted around to his stomach, showing his back to Cassandra, and the hand sized shamrock that was shaved into his fur.

Cassie: That brought forth a snicker. "Ooh, look at that. Now why would you want to hide that, I wonder?" Cassandra used the opportunity to scratch Jack's fluffy little tail with her fingers. "Though, did you say bleach? Well, if you really want my help when aggressive chemicals are involved, then why not?"

Jack: "Did it last year for halloween, went as the white rabbit of alice... but just a more naughty version. Actually I just wore what the rabbit wore, that tabard, no pants needed." he said, groaning a little at the nice feeling of her scratching on and around his tuft of a tail.

Jack: Jack finally turned back on to his back when the scratching lessened, feet on either side of Cassie, once more nakedly displaying himself. "Shamrock's too much St Patrick's day, and not enough easter bunny day. And don't you dare suggest I shave off all my fur and then paint me like an easter egg."

Cassie: Cassandra sat back and clapped her hands together, excitement lighting up her expression. "Oh, my dear Jackie-boy, you always give me the best ideas," she told him, accompanied by a mischievous laugh. Leaning forward, she stroked her slender fingers through the soft fur on his stomach. "Right, where were we?"

Jack: "You were about to get naked as well?" Jack suggested, his stomach tightening each time her fingers traced lightly over his fur there.

Cassie: "I was?" With a thoughtful glance at the mobile hanging above her bed, crafted out of feathers and small animal bones, Cassandra tapped a finger against her chin. "I don't even remember agreeing to that. Are you sure?" She gave Jack a wry little smile.

Jack: "Well, we could this little hangover cure with your clothes on, but it might mess up your clothes. Or wrinkle them atleast... heh, no no, it'll be messed up." he chuckled at the sticky result that would most likely happen.

Cassie: "Hm, fair point," she agreed, now hovering above the boy on hands and knees, smiling down at him while her hair brushed across his chest. "After all, I just got dressed. However, not all of us are gifted with such a fluffy fur like yours. So you might have to keep me warm if I get undressed again."

Jack: "Ohh that's one of my best tricks, keeping you naked fleshies nice and warm. Don' you waorry about that." Jack said, his hands already coming up to stroke at her jawline, and going up behind her neck and stroking back down to cup her cheeks with his palms.

Cassie: Briefly closing her eyes, Cassandra tilted her head to brush her cheeks against the soft, fuzz-covered palms of Jack's hands. "What about my tea? It might be getting cold, you know?" Showing a faint smile, she halfway opened her eyes again. "I also didn't lock the door..."

Jack: Jack twisted to look over to the tea, and then to the door, then back at Cassie. "You can drink it during, and as for the door... it'll be an educational surpise for whoever walks in. Now, clothes, off."

Cassie: "Was that an order?" Cassandra smirked, before she sucked on her lower lip, muffling the excited sigh that formed in the back of her throat. "I like it when you get bossy." Sitting back up straight, she brushed her thick raven mane behind her back, before bringing her hands down to grab the lower hem of her shirt.

Jack: "Oh dear sweet Cassie, this hangover isn't getting any better, skip the striptease and just get rid of the clothes. Now." Jack sighed, putting a hand on his forehead, and the other on his crotch.

Cassie: "And there goes the last bit of appreciation this world had left for art," she commented with an exaggerated sigh, her face vanishing as she pulled the shirt over her head and it got stuck for a moment. The half-naked girl swayed from side to side as she struggled to pull it off.

Cassie: "Before you say anything foolish, yes, the classic striptease is like any other form of performance art, and should be respected as such," Cassandra quickly reminded him once her head was free, a hand raised to point at Jack. "As with any good show, it needs to build its tension towards the grand finale."

Jack: While she was talking... so much talking, Jack was slowly touching himself. "Cassie... can you just shut up and finish stripping?" he pleaded with an order.

Cassie: "Now now, will you have some patience already? After all, it's a virtue for a reason." Cassandra rewarded Jack with a suggestive smirk, while she deliberately dropped her shirt onto the floor. "And obviously, all that anticipation is doing you some good."

Jack: Jack rubbed his forehead. Talking... she won't stop talking. As she went on about patience, Jack pushed himself up, his hand on his crotch lifted towards Cassie, and grabbed her behind her neck, before he fell back on the bed, and forcing her head down on his crotch. Ahhhh... silence...