3/15 Instance: Cute and Cuter

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

3/15 Instance: Cute and Cuter

Post by Ferguson »

Current Timeline

<@Eddie> "Aww, who's my badass little Goddaughter, eh?" Eddie cooed, stroking the baby Catrin's cheek with his finger. He grinned, walking with her over to the window overlooking the grounds of Pietro and Illyana's beautiful little country mansion and showed it to the gurgling little girl in his arms.

<@Eddie> "You know, one day you're gonna be running around out there with me and the rest of people!" he nodded, matter-of-factly, "It will be a great day. Together, we will rule over this land, and we will call it....." he paused, "....er...'This Land'..." in his opinion, it was best to get the quoting of the greatest TV show of all time out of the way at an early age.

<Illyana> Illyana just laughed and shook her head at Eddie. "I think she missed you, Uncle Eddie." She patted Peter's back gently, trying to get him to burp as she rocked with him in one of the rocking chairs.

<@Eddie> Eddie turned around, "Of course she did! I'm the kick-ass uncle!" he looked down at Catrin, who was busy trying to pull at the neck of his shirt, "Aww, don't worry, I'ma give you awwl duh attenshuuhn." he poked her nose with a little boop, which made her giggle.

<@Eddie> '....it is smiling. This...makes us happy.'

<Illyana> A happy sigh escaped from Illyana just as Peter let out a mighty burp. "Awww there we go big guy. Good burp!" She kissed him lovingly, then set him onto a blanket on the floor, laying down on her stomach in front of him. "They are growing up too fast for me, Eddie."

<@Eddie> "Pfft, no way..." Eddie shook his head, approaching her and kneeling beside them both, "If anything, you're keeping up better than most would. Especially in the wake of....well, everything." he shrugged, setting Catrin down with her brother and patting her head softly, "Go on, I can't be the only man in your life, little lady..." he joked.

<Illyana> Illyana laughed easily at him, giving him a playful shove once he was baby free. "So when are you going to pop the question?"

<@Eddie> Blinking, Eddie looked at her, "....I...have no idea what you're talking about. Also shut up. Forever." he blushed, looking away, "Oh, look: more baby stuff(!)"

<Illyana> "Awwwwww Eddie!!!! Come on! I have nothing new in my life. I have to live through yours."

<@Eddie> "Oh, that is just....!" he gave her a gentle shove back, "That is just the biggest load of absolute b-..." he groaned, realizing he was around impressionable youth, "....that isn't true. And there's plenty else going on! Bad guys, fighting, death!?"

<@Eddie> 'We're avoiding the question...'

<@Eddie> Eddie scoffed suddenly, "Yeah, like a pro!" he muttered to.....something.

<Illyana> "Yeah.... which I know little about. It's not in the papers and I'm stuck here most of the time. The twins are hardly good conversation." She shoved him back, still gently. "So do you have the ring already?"

<@Eddie> Clapping a hand against his forehead, Eddie sighed loudly, "Are you still not done?" he grimaced, "If you must know? No. I haven't even gotten around to considering it yet. I have no idea how I'd ask, no idea what to expect for an answer, and no chance in hell of finding the time for it at the moment!"

<Illyana> Illyana just giggled at him and handed him a baby. "Have a baby and relaaaaaaaax!"

<@Eddie> Falling onto his rear, Eddie took the baby carefully, double-checking which it was, "Peter." he smirked at the child, "Aaah, you have your Dad's eyes - like tiny crystals, full of feeeeear of me." he laughed, booping the boy's nose as he had with Catrin's; "Illy, I'm er....kinda nervous about that sort of thing..."

<Illyana> "I would think less of you if you weren't." She sat up, leaning back a bit. "But I think it's silly. You'll make a great husband... when you're ready for it."

<@Eddie> Sighing, Eddie nodded, "Yeah....I just...I don't think it's time for that yet. But....I don't know how to tell when it is, you know? I always assumed that I'd be with someone for, like, five years at least before that." he smiled awkwardly.

<Illyana> "Awwwww you're so cute and romantic. It's adorable." She laughed and leaned over to tickle Catrin, giggling when the baby laughed.

<@Eddie> "Don't listen to her." Eddie lifted Peter to look him in the eye, "She be trippin' fo' sho', bro."

<Illyana> Illyana laughed again. "You should always listen to your Mommy, Peter!"

<@Eddie> Eddie shrugged, "If she buys you a car, you know she can be trusted." he winked, resting the child back down on the blanket. He fumbled with Eddie's hand, receiving a laugh that made him follow suit.

<Illyana> "Does a tonka car count?" Illyana glanced over at Eddie.

<@Eddie> Looking between her and Peter, Eddie sighed, "Deceitful, see? Told you so, little buddy." he gave Peter's cheek a playful poke, "Remember: they're the e n e m y, ok?"

<Illyana> "I am not the 'e n e m y'!" Illyana laughed again, faking offended.

<@Eddie> Giving Peter a gentle hug, Eddie hid him beneath his long coat, causing the baby boy to laugh in excitement, "Don't look into her eyes! That's what got me, you know!"

<Illyana> "Oh nooo! Don't get lured in by his lies!"

<@Eddie> Eddie suddenly made an over dramatic noise, leaning to the side and falling as if stabbed, revealing Peter beneath him with a little hand raised, "Urk! Stabbed with the ancient technique, 'Shadow Silver Strike'! My....one weakness...." he rolled over, holding his stomach, "C-can't....survive...."

<Illyana> "That's my boy! Get him!" Illyana cheered, having Catrin raise her arms high to cheer too. "And the babies win the day!" She picked her up, raising her up high. "Babies win!"

<@Eddie> "You are a worthy foe, Peter." Eddie mock-groaned, rolling onto his back and tickling the boy's stomach, making him laugh even louder. With a sigh, Eddie finally sat up, checking the time on his phone, "Eeeh, it's getting kinda late for me..." he confessed.

<Illyana> Illyana frowned a bit. "Well, I won't keep you. When it gets warmer we should meet up in the park."

<@Eddie> Nodding, Eddie gave her a little thumbs-up, "Agreed. I'll make sure I don't get flayed or anything else crazy, 'k?" he smirked, planting a kiss on Peter's head and moving over to leave one on his sister's head also, "You kids take care of your mother, 'k? Seriously - I will hunt you down." he grinned.

<Illyana> Illyana pulled Eddie into a hug. "Don't you dare. You have to stay safe."

<@Eddie> Almost slipping over, Eddie hugged her back, "Hey, hey, you know I will." he assured her, giving her a little squeeze, "I promise, alright? They haven't invented a weapon cool enough to remove all this handsome baddasery from the world..."

<Illyana> "I hope so." Illyana gave him a bit of a squeeze. "Meet for lunch next week?"

<@Eddie> "Sure. I look forward to it." he nodded, kissing her forehead and standing, adjusting his coat, "Take care, Illy." he waved a little salute to her and the kids before walking away, "See you soon."

<Illyana> She waved a little as he left, then sighed and went to play with the babies until Pietro got home.