3/16 Instance: I Wasn't Worried, Baka!

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

3/16 Instance: I Wasn't Worried, Baka!

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: after Explosivo

Laura: Laura hadn't seen the point in taking a trip to the medical lab over injuries that were bound to heal. It was a complete waste of time, and she hadn't even gotten her french fries yet. How long did it take someone with super-speed to grab her some? She heaved a sigh.

Hisako: "Laura-chan!", Hisako burst into the medlab, dressed in her satin nightrobe, "Are you alright?!", she gasped, rushing to the side of her friend, "I heard there was this fighting and explosions!"

Laura: She blinked at the appearance of Hisako looking that concerned and slowly nodded, "There was, but I am quite well."

Hisako: Biting her lip, Hisako frowned before jumping on Laura with a hug, "I was worried for you!", she confessed, squeezing her eyes shut and wrapping her arms tightly around the other girl.

Laura: Taken completely aback at the hug, Laura tensed and tilted her head to stare at her friend, blinking. She wasn't entirely sure how to respond to the concern, but she tried anyway, "I do not know why..."

Hisako: Moving back, Hisako scowled at her, "Y-you...y-you are my friend! A-and I'm concerned!", she blushed a little, folding her arms and pouting, "N-not that I'm freaking out o-or anything!"

Laura: "No... I understand that," Laura shook her head, "I don't see the point in worrying when I would heal regardless."

Hisako: "W-well, what if you were disintegrated!?", Hisako huffed, hands on her hips, "Then you wouldn't! Or what if you were frozen!?", she shook her head, "You are not just invincible, Laura-chan!"

Laura: "But you don't know that..." At least not without testing, and that didn't sound like it would be pleasant to test.

Hisako: Hisako pointed in Laura's face, "And neither do you!", she scowled again, "You should be more careful!!!"

Laura: "I suppose you are correct," she relented.

Hisako: Folding her arms again, Hisako nodded, "W-well...good!", she smiled a little weakly, jumping and hugging Laura again, this time more gently, "Don't be stupid like that, ok? Not when you are lecturing me to be careful...", she sighed against her.

Laura: Laura ventured to return the hug this time, feeling fairly awkward in the stiff embrace. "I will try not to," Laura answered, adding, "Also, there was more than just explosions and fighting."

Hisako: Smiling a little wider, Hisako moved back to look at Laura properly, "Oh? What happens?"

Laura: "There were these old men in hoods, and they attempted to take me. Obviously, they failed," Laura said, "Then, there was this Kraven guy that people keep mentioning, and we followed him into a building, which is where the explosions happened..."

Hisako: Hisako blinked, "T-the Hunter!?", she cursed in Japanese under her breath, "I should have been there...if only I hadn't....", she frowned, stepping back and looking away, "I-I let everyone down..."

Laura: "You did not let anyone down," Laura shook her head, "There was no way you could've known that he'd be there."

Hisako: "If I hadn't have had this problems!", Hisako sighed, "Ichiki no baka....", she sighed to herself, gently clocking her head with her knuckles.

Laura: She reached out to catch Hisako's wrist, assuring the other girl, "You're not a fool."

Hisako: Looking up at Laura, Hisako blinked, frowning still, "....you can't think that."

Laura: "Well, I believe you made a foolish choice, but that doesn't necessarily make you a fool."

Hisako: Hisako smiled wryly, "Heh....I suppose.", she nodded, "...gomenasai, Laura-chan.", she let her hand fall to her side again, "Maybe....do you want to go upstairs? I am still tired and we can maybe watch 'Madoka Magica' together?"

Laura: "Of course," Laura answered with a nod after peering around for Dr. McCoy. She was relatively sure she wasn't going to die, so she could forego his approval to leave. Hopping off the bed, she commented, "JP said he would see if someone would pick us up McDonald's, however Cecilia wasn't sure how I could eat after I reattached my arm. Regardless, perhaps, I can find out if there are actually any french fries."

Hisako: "You think about your stomach after such things?", Hisako laughed, shaking her head, "Well, I suppose you are just easy going.", she nudged Laura playfully, "...I...am glad you're ok, Laura-chan."

Laura: "It beats dwelling on the fact that Kraven got away, or that we could've been taken by cannibals," she reasoned with a shrug, managing a slight smile, "I am glad that you are well, too."

Hisako: Smiling, Hisako nodded, "Then we can eat and forget about that for now.", she tapped her head, "But next time, Laura-chan and I will both be there, and then we will win.", she affirmed.