3/17 Instance: Naked Shadows

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

3/17 Instance: Naked Shadows

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Current.

Jack: "And it seems our time is up. Can the student who still need to hand in their reports just leave them on my desk." Xavier asked, watching the eager students eagerly get up and walk with their working legs. One day... he thought. In the back of the room, Jack was busy closing his books and getting ready to head down to Farouk's lecture.

Cassie: Having packed her bag, Cassandra rose from her chair and slung it over her back, before she stepped up to the front of the class, a single folder in hand. "A very interesting lecture, Professor Xavier," she said, giving the bald man a smile as she placed her report on his desk. "As always."

Cassie: Turning her head to look over her shoulder, she spotted Jack in the back of the rom and cast him a fleeting, inscrutable glance, the hint of a smirk curling the corner of her mouth. The next moment she had already slipped out through the door.

Jack: Jack did not even notice Cassie had looked at him, in his head he was too busy trying to figure out what he had to do for Easter. He almost forgot to hand in his report as he walked past Xavier. The bald man cleared his throat when Jack was about to head for the door. Jack looked at him, confused for a moment, then realized what he wanted.

Jack: "When you see your friend Cassandra again, be so kind as to thank her for the... ahem... sweet message she left in her report for me." the teacher told Jack as he handed in his report. Jack just nodded, confusion still clinging to his face somewhat, before he headed towards the door.

Cassie: Outside the classroom, Cassandra hadn't proceeded far down the hallway when she stopped following the other students and silently vanished behind one of the thick, wooden columns lining the walls. The faint shadow it cast into the corner grew just a little darker as it appeared to embrace her body, while the girl leaned forward to risk a peek.

Jack: Jack scratched his head, walking out the room, and was about to close the door as per norm, but he heard Xavier say, "You can leave the door open." Jack shrugged and started walking down the corridor, unsure which class Cassandra had next. He will jsut have to tell her the message later on, he thought while passing some other students. He smiled at both, moreso at the one he did not have sexual relations with before.

Jack: He smiled at both, moreso at the one he did not have sexual relations with before.

Cassie: Watching Jack as he passed her little hideout, too distracted by the other students to notice his shady stalker, Cassandra waited for just the right moment to pounce her unsuspecting victim. In an instant she was behind him, her arms around his waist and chest. "Why in such a rush?"

Jack: "Gah!" was Jack's response, his natural skittishness showing. "Jesus, Cassie, I swear, if you kill me with a heart attack, I will rise from my grave to come and haunt you." he told her.

Cassie: "You would?" The raven-haired girl revealed her teeth with a predatory grin, her cheek close to his as she looked over Jack's shoulder. "That's so romantic. I've never had an affair with a ghostly lover before." She pressed a quick kiss to the side of his face. "Nothing lasting, anyway."

Jack: "I actually meant I'd make sure you'd never get laid again." Jack quickly corrected himself. "Oh, sex with the dead, that reminds me, Professor Xavier said thanks for the sweet message you left him. What message was that?" Jack asked.

Cassie: "Now aren't you a nosy rabbit." Cassandra brought her hand up from Jack's chest to tap his nose with the tip of a finger. "Always snooping around and putting that where it doesn't belong. You're lucky it's so adorable." She stroked her nails through the soft fur of his cheek.

Cassie: "Speaking of being irresistibly adorable, I plan to steal five minutes of your time," she added, her teeth finding an oversized earlobe to nibble on. "Though, if you're in such a hurry, I'm sure you could make it in three."

Jack: Jack's nose twitched. "My dear little Cassandra, are you suggesting... sex?" Jack asked. And with their luck, just as he mentioned sex, some students walked by, giving them a look, and started laughing as they kept walking.

Cassie: Cassandra cocked her head and arched her eyebrows. "Now that you mention it..." She raised a finger to tap if against her chin. "Actually I considered taking all your things and tying you to the flagpole, upside down and naked." Giving a shrug, she put on a sweet smile. "But your suggestion sounds good, too."

Jack: Jack thought for a second, then shrugged, "Either way, I'm up for it." he joked. "Now what place is available..." he said, pondering, "I think Jess is still sulking in my room for Kevin, your room available?" he asked, then pulled out his pocket watch to check the time. "Better make a run for it if there'll be a climax."

Cassie: "I'm afraid that even as exciting as the thought of three nubile college girls sharing a single dorm room may seem in anyone's mind, in reality it mostly means that it's really hard to get a little privacy." Cassandra resumed the operation Gnawed-Bunny-Ears. "Sometimes I miss my old circus trailer."

Jack: Jack shuddered, his eyes rolling back into his skull as the sensations of his nibbled ears spread down his back, "Maybe there's a classroom that's not being used." he added, which would be impossible to find. Most classrooms where busy in the middle of the day.

Cassie: "And here they say it's us girls who needlessly complicate things," Cassandra commented, a slinky smirk on her lips, as she took a step backwards, until her back bumped against the wall of the hallway. "Didn't you just say we have no time to lose?" Taking hold of the straps of Jack's bag, she pulled him close against her.

Jack: He stepped up, his body now pressing against hers, their faces less than an inch from each other, "Well how else are you expecting sex if there's no place to have it?" Jack asked, a smile on his face, then closed the gap to start kissing on her lips, then worked along her jawline and neck.

Cassie: Still wearing that mischievous grin, Cassandra draped her arms over Jack's shoulder, folding her hands in the back of his neck. "When you spend most of your life on the move like I did, you quickly learn that the best place to have sex is the one you happen to be at." She closed her eyes, and tilted back her neck, exposing a long stretch of her slender neck.

Jack: Jack's kissing slowly stopped and he looked up at her. "Are you suggesting getting down and dirty right here in the hallway?" He asked, kissing her again and pressing his body against her's, even stroking his cheek on her's, soft skin against soft fur.

Cassie: "Do I have to dare you?" Cassandra wore a cheeky smirk, even as she sucked on her lower lip, while one of her hands stroked down Jack's back, the other moving up to caress his large, fluffy ears. "Maybe my randy bunny is actually a scared chicken in disguise."

Jack: Jack's hands were roaming over her waist, chest and back. "Nope, your randy bunny can go at it anywhere, anytime. Just used to asking due to a misunderstanding I once had with a girl at a cafe. I ended up pantsless, she did not. And let's not talk lightly about chickens during intimate moments this close to Easter. Some... unusual experiences with them at one point."

Cassie: "Oh, you know I would never do such a mean thing to you, don't you?" Cassandra snickered, squirming and grinding against Jack, her lithe form confined between his body and the wall behind her back. "I'd make sure you have a great time before I left you naked in a public place." She snickered, before leaning in to nip of the boy's lip.

Jack: He forced his tongue into her mouth for a very deep and long kiss, which only broke when a couple students passed and one snuck a grope on Jack's rear.

Jack: "But if you don't mind an audience... what am I saying," he added grinning, "we both love the limelight."

Cassie: "Want to see if we can get them to scream for an encore?" Cassandra cast an enticing grin over Jack's shoulder at the passing students, before turning back to face him again. She stretched her neck to lean forward, tongue darting out to flick across the boy's lips. "And you know the best kind of shows manage to get their audience involved."

Jack: "Oh you naughty thing, I'm surprised your mutation didn't come with a fluffy cottontail and long bunny ears." Jack said while she still kissed and licked his lips. His hands both went down on her body to squeeze her rear.

Cassie: "Well, as you said, we're getting close to Easter." She chuckled softly, pushing her hips off the wall to give his hands more space to explore, in turn pressing her lower body tightly to his crotch. "To celebrate the occasion, I might be convinced to wear some as part of my costume. Do you think the Easter Bunny would have use for a sexy assistant?"

Jack: "Oh you have no idea..." Jacks head pulled back from their kissing, "That mean you will help me set up my easter hunt?" He asked on a serious note.

Cassie: Cassandra put on a thoughtful expression and hummed, deliberately taking a long time to contemplate Jack's question. "Would that mean I get first dibs on your tasty eggs?" The edge of her mouth arched upwards as she smirked at the boy.

Jack: "Well i can give you a chance to find them before anyone else does." Jack said, smirking back. "And just so you know, I did a damn swell job at painting each and every egg. Edible colourants of course. No use of easter eggs if you can't suck them. They all have a creamy center."

Cassie: "Mmm, my favourite." Cassandra smiled, swaying slowly as she ground her body against Jack's. "Maybe you could let me nosh on your treats before. You know, just to whet my appetite." She pulled him closer, her lips and tongue leaving damp fur where they moved up the length of his neck.

Jack: Jack smiled widely, lifting his head as she worked down it, letting her unbutton his shirt. While she was preoccupied, his hands started getting busy on unbuttoning her clothing as well.

Cassie: Cassandra looked left and right down the hallway, before cracking a suggestive grin at her fuzzy friend. "Do you want to know what's the good thing about shadows?" She bit her lower lip and leaned back, while Jack exposed the bare skin of her chest.

Cassie: "You can always count on them being around to hide from prying eyes." As more and more of their bodies got revealed, the shadows drew near to conceal them in their embrace.