3/19 Instance: Her Black Knight and Her White

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

3/19 Instance: Her Black Knight and Her White

Post by Esynthia »

Timelined for after [Game]Explosivo.

<Eddie> Arriving at the door of Pietro's grand house, Eddie sighed, Illyana still in his arms. He looked down at her, "'Ey....you awake?" he shook her gently, "...d'you have keys? Illy?" he shook her again.

<@Illyana> Illyana muttered a sound of protest, but didn't open her eyes.

<Eddie> "Hey." Eddie shook her a little more forcefully, "Have. You. Got. Keys."

<@Illyana> She whined at him, motioning to her pocket.

<Eddie> With an irritable sigh, Eddie had a tendril from his back reach into the pocket indicated, pulling out a mess of keys and trying them on the lock, "....oh, my God, there's like seventeen fucking keys..." he sighed, shaking his head and smiling a little as one finally worked. He stepped inside, the tendril replacing the keys in Illyana's pocket.

<Eddie> He looked around seriously impressed still at how gorgeous the interior of the house was. Closing the door with his foot, he carried the semi-concious lady of the house into the lounge, "Is anyone here?" he asked her, only half expecting a response.

<Heather> A door opened and closed in the direction of the kitchen, the smell of toast carried on the small breeze generated. "Yep, there's someone here, who's asking?" Heather raised an eyebrow, "What the hell happened?" She set the toast down on the end of the stair rail and hurried over to the man with Illyana.

<@Illyana> "Twinkle twinkle little star...." Illyana yawned again.

<Eddie> "Oh....hey...erm..." Eddie frowned, trying to remember the housekeeper's name, "...er...Helen?" he hazzarded. Not important - "Er....well, some stuff happened. And....some things." he shrugged, "Illy's er....kinda incapacitated."

<@Illyana> "I wanna have more baaaaaaaaabies! Fairy babies!" She giggled gleefully, but weakly.

<Heather> "It's Heather." She supplied, eyeing Illyana, "Is she.... high?" She gestured him to follow her to the living room, opening the door for him.

<Eddie> Eddie bit his lip, shrugging awkwardly, "Er....yes." he nodded, "Also, w-we didn't...have babies. Or anything." he blushed a little, stepping into the room and approaching a couch to set Illyana down, "Seriously, literally NO sex happened. Ever."

<Eddie> 'We distinctly recall this one time...'

<Eddie> "Oh, my God. Piss. Off." Eddie groaned to himself.

<Heather> "Well I'd hope not because Pietro would probably blow you up." She bent to check Illyana over, fishing a penlight from her pocket to check her eyes. "Can you hit the intercom there and tell Harvey to get off his ass and get him?" She gestured vaguely. "He's with the babies..."

<@Illyana> "Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden sun...."

<Eddie> Eddie blinked, "Y-you've got an intercom?"

<Eddie> 'Go back to the part where 'Pietro would kill us'! We would TEAR him apart!'

<Eddie> "How!?" Eddie hissed at himself, "How is that even relevant right now!?"

<Eddie> '....we have a point, though...'

<Heather> "In this place? Of course. We'd never find each other otherwise." She sighed, "Nothing to do but wait until it's out of her system, I'm afraid. Know what it was she took?" She was a little alarmed that he was talking to himself but Illyana seemed relatively unharmed...

<Eddie> Eddie shrugged, "I dunno...mushroom gas. Some kinda hallucinogen....chances are." he sighed, "D-don't you have kids in here? Won't an intercom wake 'em?"

<@Illyana> "Weeeee represent, the lollipop guild! The lollipop guild!"

<Eddie> "....Jesus in heaven..." he facepalmed at Illyana's outburst.

<Heather> "Just do as you're told, will you? I'm not an idiot." She rolled her eyes, giving Illyana another odd look. "Would you like a lollipop?"

<@Illyana> "No I want babies! Fairy babies!" Why didn't people listen?

<Eddie> "Oh, I'ma take this shit from a glorified cleaner?" Eddie scoffed, shaking his head, "Fucking Americans..." he clicked the intercom, "Yo: Peeto. Er....It's Eddie. I brought Illy back. Shit went down. She's cool. Come down." he clicked it off - quick Q&A once he was down, and then Eddie Brock was outta there.

<Eddie> Clicking the intercom on again, he added, "Oh er...we're in your...erm..." he looked around, "...i-is this your lounge? There's like....a grandfather clock in here...and er...two sofas."

<@Illyana> "I want a tea party!"

<Heather> "Cleaner?" Heather was more than a little offended. She created some fairy like shapes out of fire to distract Illyana and made them dance out of reach. "I'm a doctor."

<Harvey> "Pietro can't hear you, he's with the babies but I'll get him." Harvey's voice cut in over the intercom.

<@Illyana> "Fairies!!!!" Illyana squealed and watched them dance.

<Eddie> Eddie released the intercom button. Fantastic stuff - now he'd have to deal with 'you interrupted me with the kids' as well as 'my wife is drugged and talking about sleeping with you'. He cringed: that and KRAVEN THE HUNTER. Which he'd decided to omit, and considered sticking to doing so.

<Eddie> Rubbing his eyes, Eddie pointed towards the door, "Tell you what, I er....I should go." he tried to make his way out. This was a conversation for another day.

<Heather> "So... how'd she get hit with fairy dust?" Heather flitted the shapes around, creating more every time two bumped into each other. "You need to stay and explain this to Pietro."

<Eddie> "Oh, that is....that is the king of bad ideas..." Eddie bit his tongue, "Erm...b-basically, we were jumped while patroling by...er..." he squirmed a little, "An old foe. And this is one of his new tricks..."

<@Illyana> "Kraaaaaaaaaaaaveeeeeeeeeeen!"

<Heather> "An old face? Who? If you want to leave I need all the information so I can tell hi-.... oh Crap."

<Eddie> Eddie shook his head, ".....I have never wanted to kick you, Illyana, but right now..." he frowned, "Yeah. That guy. It was great - there was fire and I got blown up twice."

<@Illyana> "BOOM!!!!! There was fireworks at my ball!"

<Heather> "Jesus...." Heather blinked at Illyana and shook her head, "Okay... but other than the hallucinating, Illyana's fine so... that's a plus. Definitely need to make that the main issue."

<Eddie> "Yeah. And since I don't know if I can help with that, I think I should leave." Eddie insisted, "So, rather than deal with an inevitable shouting match with Pietro..." - because he knew damn well he'd screwed up protecting her - "...I think I need to leave..."

<@Illyana> "But my party isn't over... we haven't had tea yet!"

<Heather> "Why would there be a shouting match?" Heather was utterly confused.

<Pietro> Saving Eddie the trouble of answering, the door opened and Pietro appeared. "What happened?"

<@Illyana> "BOOOOOOM!" Illyana just grinned.

<Eddie> Slapping his forehead, Eddie looked over at Pietro, "Stuff. And things."

<Heather> "Your wife is three sheets to the wind. Good luck with that." Heather made the fairies dance some more for her.

<Pietro> "What stuff and things... wait... what?" he looked at Heather then at Illyana.

<Eddie> "Kraven happened." Eddie simply confessed, "He drugged Illy with a hallucinogen of some kind and I carried her back." he raised his hands, "No need to thank me, I just wanna go home."

<Eddie> 'And forget that we were too busy attempting to kill Kraven to care for her?'

<Eddie> He glanced away, "Yeah, that too, you fucking asshole..." he hissed to one side.

<@Illyana> Glancing over at Pietro, Illyana started to get up again. "Tea party!"

<Pietro> "Kraven?!" Calm. He had to stay calm. "We can have a tea party, sure..." he looked at Heather for help.

<Heather> "Yeah I'll keep an eye on her. Come and follow the fairies to the kitchen and we'll get the tea and cakes for the party, okay?"

<@Illyana> "And jam!? Can we have jam!?" Illyana followed the floating fairies.

<Heather> "All the jam." Heather assured her, giving Pietro a look that clearly said 'you owe me'.

<Eddie> Eddie nodded, 'We are sure we didn't stutter...' shuddering, he shook his head, "I don't want to talk about it." he moved to get past Pietro, "So I'ma go home."

<@Illyana> In the other room, Illyana did recognize one person. "Emmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaa!!!!!" She wrapped her arms around the women who always smelled of cake and snuggled her.

<Pietro> "No. Tell me what happened." He put a hand on Eddie's shoulder, "Please. Illyana's in no state to do that and she probably won't be tomorrow either. I need to know."

<Eddie> Stopping, Eddie took a deep breath, "Honestly?" he pushed the hand aside, looking into Pietro's eyes, "I won't even lie: I went to kill the son of a bitch. I still hate you for lying to us and murdering those people, and I feel like a fucking asshole for being a hypocrite."

<Emma> Emma blinked in surprise, patting Illyana confusedly, "Wh-....? Is she drunk?"

<Heather> "High."

<Emma> "Oh.... What?"

<Heather> "Never mind that. She wants a tea party. Cake, many jams. Get to it." she gestured for her to hurry up.

<Eddie> He took another breath, "I will give you this: the past aside? Kraven is the ONE thing I want to erase from this world. He is evil. And that is all." he grit his teeth, "And again, I screwed up taking him out of it."

<Pietro> "It's not just up to you, Eddie. If you get any hints of where he might be... call me, okay? I need to see him go down."

<Eddie> Eddie shook his head, "No. Not after last time. Illy forgave you for last time, but that's not something I'll let you take the fall for." he stepped away, "I might think you made a wrong move, I may not be your best friend, but I won't let your family fall apart as a final insult from that bastard..."

<Eddie> He approached the door, "It comes down to it, I'll do this."

<Pietro> "Eddie, I don't think you understand. After everything he did. To me, to Mayhem, to Hepzibah. I need to see this to the end. I need to know he's gone."

<Eddie> "Then I'll bring you his head." Eddie said over his shoulder.

<Pietro> Pietro sighed, "That better be a promise."

<Eddie> "Count on it." he nodded, opening the door and leaving.

<@Illyana> Illyana glanced around her, then bolted for Pietro.

<Pietro> Scrubbing his face with his hands after Eddie had left, Pietro turned for the kitchen, just in time to be tackled. He wrapped his arms around her, "Heeey..."

<@Illyana> "Will you be my fairy king?"

<Pietro> "You mean I wasn't already?" he smiled at her, "Of course I will."

<@Illyana> "Yay! We have to dance now!"

<Pietro> "What about your tea party? I heard talk of jam. I was looking forward to that."

<@Illyana> "It's ok... I found my king." She snuggled into him, closing her eyes again.

<Pietro> He smiled, securing his hold on her and pressing a kiss into her hair. "Want to go to sleep now? Not for a hundred years... just til tomorrow."

<@Illyana> "And then we can have our tea party?" She asked him, very concerned.

<Pietro> "Of course. You know I'll never say no to a tea party. Especially one with jam."

<Eddie> Stopping to look back at the house, Eddie sighed, looking upwards into the dark sky as rain started falling. In moments the grounds were alive with the rapid pattering of rain, himself soaked in moments. He took a deep breath, turning to walk a while before calling a cab, happy at least that something had been alright that night.