3/22 Instance: Easter Egg Escapades

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

3/22 Instance: Easter Egg Escapades

Post by steyn »

Timeline Current

Jack > : Jack wore wide ass grin as he watched the few people slowly fill in the Danger Room. He programmed the place to have a very badly high school “party” kind of look, with a rather dull looking banner saying Easter Egg Hunt at the top, the walls were decorated with cheap cardboard cut-out Easter themed decorations, and some tables stood, covered with cheap looking egg and flower patterned tablecloths.

Jack > : On top of the tables sat dozens of baskets. Some refreshments were also waiting. All in all, it looked like it was all set up in ten minutes and not all that well thought out.

Noriko > : Noriko literally bounced in, trademark schoolgirl outfit now customised to have bunny ears tail and fur patches attached. "Egg hunt!Egg hunt we're going on an egg hunt!" She sang happily.

Cecilia > : Cecilia raised an eyebrow at the eggs. Easter was more a religious holiday when she was growing up but she needed the break and figured it couldn't hurt to participate in some fun, even if it was a bit childish. "The hidden eggs are chocolate, right? 'Cause it's gonna smell awful if we don't find them all."

Jack > : “Hello, hello, hello, come in come in,” Jack said at the door, ushering people to go in… and making sure that they didn’t go out. “This way to the Easter party, we’ll have candy egg hunts and alcohol all around.” Promises of alcohol and candy always worked the best for Jack when trying lure people.

Jack > : "Yes, my dear sweet Cecilia, they're wonderful beauties, all handpainted as well, candy coated chocolate eggs, wrapped up again in plastic for hygiene purposes."

Jessica > : Jess wandered into the Danger Room, eyes scanning the decorations then finding Jack. "Hi... I'm not sure what this is but it looks interesting..."

Noriko > : "Also no point in hunting boring normal eggs when you can hunt chocolate ones while pissed eh?" Bouncing up and down happily so the huge faux ears bounced around to.

Jack > : "Easter egg hunt, Jess, the hunt for deliciousness." Jack told Jessica. "Where is my assistant?" Jack said, looking for Cassie.

Jessica > : "Uh... okay..." She wanted to ask what an Easter Egg was but was afraid of the looks she'd get.

Noriko > : Noriko spotted the look. "Some strange western holiday associated with bunny and chickens and lots and lots of big chocolate eggs called easter eggs."

Cassie > : A black sphere appeared in the middle of the room, and out jumped said raven-haired assistant. "Hello, boys and girls, and welcome to Jack the Rabbit's first time annual Easter hunt," Cassandra announced upon landing gracefully on the floor, flashing a wide grin as she held out her arms.

Jessica > : "Oh... yum?" Chocolate did sound good.

Noriko > : The japanese anime bunny bouncing again to give Cassie applause. "No worries Jess I don't get this holiday either I just understand the lots of chocolate part."

Cecilia > : Cecilia leaned back, nibbling on candy. "It's a Christian holiday that celebrates the resurrection of Jesus. The egg represents the stone that seal his tomb. Now it's been commercialized though into a family friendly holiday. Like Christmas," she explained to Jess and Noriko.

Cecilia > : ((*sealed))

Cassie > : Cassandra was dressed for the occasion, her costume consisting of a black corset, a white collar and matching cuffs, fishnet stockings, and knee-high laced boots. The outfit was rounded off by fake bunny ears and a small fluffy tail, both made from black cotton. In her left hand she held a slender cane, a hat in the other.

Noriko > : The big white bunny ears head tilted. "I prefer the idea of a magical bunny giving every one chocolate because that has less zombies in it."

Jack > : "Lovely entrance, Cassie!" Jack said, and he turned to the others, "Right, I thought about making this a little fun event due to the crap that was happening lately." Jack started.

Cassie > : "Are you ready to go on a wild hunt for Jack's yummy, cream-filled eggs?" Her grin vanished when she realized that everyone had already shown up, and she paused with arched eyebrows and a stunned look on her face. "Oh dear, I'm not too late already, am I?"

Cecilia > : Cecilia scowled. "He was resurrected not re-animated...y'know what? Nevermind."

Jessica > : Jess giggled a little.

Noriko > : "Dead guy brought back to life is a zombie as far as I'm concerned, I'm also perfectly aware some of my gods have been ressurected to and they are no less zombies." Grinning at Cecilia.

Jack > : "Not late, Cassie. First thing, lovely outfit Noriko, you look adorable. On the table there are easter baskets, each take one, and get yourself ready." Jack said, then walked to the middle of the room and stamped his foot twice. A giant hole opened up. "And when you're ready, jump in my hole, it's big enough for everyone."

Jessica > : Jess raised an eyebrow at that and shook her head with a small smile, going to the table to collect a basket.

Noriko > : Beaming Noriko bounced forward and grabbed a basket before blurring over to jack to grope his tail and jump down the hole in a fit of giggles.

Cassie > : "Don't worry, we won't let Zombie-Jesus steal our delicious treats, don't we?" The sharp, well-practiced grin returned to Cassandra's features as she swung her cane around, skipping towards the table to grab one of the baskets. "But that's why we have to be quick, and find them before he does! Oh, and don't let him eat your brains!"

Cecilia > : Cecilia just crossed her arms. How did someone not know the difference between resurrection and re-animation? Cecilia stepped up to the hole and slid down, creating shield armour around herself to protect her face from any holographic roots and shit.

Cassie > : That made her pause again, a frown replacing Cassandra's overly cheerful expression. "Thinking about it, that was probably a tasteless joke, considering current events." The next moment, she shrugged, and everything seemed forgotten again. "Oh well, I always say you can either let something drag you down, or you find reasons to laugh about it."

Cecilia > : "As though it wasn't tasteless to begin with," Cecilia muttered as she reached the bottom of the hole, dusting off her ass. "Alright...eggs." If she found more eggs than everyone else did that mean she won? Cecilia decided it did.

Noriko > : "So off to hunt for eggs then? Jack does it matter what direction we go in?" Looking round in the new area.

Jack > : Jack jumped in the hole as well. On the other side of the tunnel, it opened up to a completely different world. "Now welcome to the real egghunt. First rule, there will be no use for powers. So I asked Danger to be so kind to do something about it, apparently the DR can kind of dull the powers down to be useless."

Cassie > : Cassandra waved her cane to usher everyone through the hole. "Don't be afraid and jump right in," she exclaimed. "I hope you are ready for the wonders at the end of the rabbit hole!" Once Jack was through, she put her hat on, held on to it, and jumped right after. "Catch!"

Jessica > : Jess followed the others down into the rabbit hole and wondered if that made her Alice.

Jack > : Jack caught, and held on to Cassie when she came through. "Uomph...Secondly, try and avoid the crazy chickens. This place is built like a maze, there are trees that might want to grab you, and giant mushrooms that might want to eat you. Think Wonderland, but more fun. Don't worry, no actual hurting, the powerless thing is just to even the odds."

Cassie > : "I guess that's the revenge of the shrooms for all the times they got eaten by us, no?" Cassandra chuckled, draping an arm around Jack's shoulder as she remained in his arms for a while. "And in Wonderland, trees hug you." She frowned. "Oh, that was a bad one, even for me."

Cecilia > : "...And we're not allowed to use our powers?" Cecilia said flatly. Oh fuck that. She was not being pushed around by a DR chicken.

Jack > : "You can group up, if you want, but you'll have to decide how you'll share the eggfinding then."

Noriko > : Noriko couldn't help but giggle even more at that wondering if she should have eaten all the sweets ankke brought her the other day this morning... "Evil chickens we shall have you for starters!

David > : David headed into the Danger Room in time to see a rabbit ear disappearing into a hole in the ground. That's... odd.Jump in after it! "This is probably a bad idea." The best kind! David snagged a basket as he walked up to the hole and hopped in.

Jessica > : "They're dampened down, pay attention Cee. Can't use them not even if we want to."

Jack > : "There's a timer up here, an egg-timer, hur hur, and by the time it strikes zero, everyone will be plopped back to the real world with their eggs. By the way, those are real yummy eggs. You can eat them while you hunt, just leave the wrapper as proof you had them."

Cassie > : "Oh, we should tell them of the prizes they can win!" Cassandra kicked her legs up and down, still carried in Jack's arms, and tapped him on the head with the end of her cane. "I mean, aside from getting the devour all that deliciousness they manage to find themselves. There are prizes, aren't there?"

Jack > : "Well, not real real eggs, I meant real yummy candy coated choclate eggs. Anyway, I'm going off track here... what am I missing.. Oh right, prizes, yes, prizes will be awarded to the most egg hoarders."

Noriko > : "I think I may have had enough sweets as it is so I'll save my eggs for now."

Cecilia > : "...I think you're mixing up Hallo'ween with Easter," Cecilia said to Jack. This was starting to get creepy, especially since she couldn't use her powers anymore as a few tries to create shield confirmed Jess' statements.

Jack > : "Don't worry, Cee, nothing can hurt you, and Cassie is right, the trees will only grab you to hug you. But just watch out for the chickens, I tried asking Danger to make little chicks everywhere, but somehow they instantly grew into crazy chickens. I'll stay here and try and persuade Danger to revert them back to puffy yellow chicks."

Cecilia > : Better...but still creepy as fuck. "Right..." Cecilia said, eyeing the maze. "I guess I can live with that."

Jessica > : Jess was liking being down the rabbit hole less and less.

Cassie > : Cassandra hopped out of Jack's arms, quickly rearranging the sit of her hat. "Just don't let them peck you, and it's best to give them a firm knock on the beak if they get a little too friendly." She swung the end of her cane to demonstrate. "Oh, and better watch our for your egg haul, lest someone gets the idea to nab it." She cracked an impish smirk.

David > : David hung around at the back of the group, thoroughly confused. I don't even... He muttered, "How are you speechless? This is right up your alley." A plus for the bunny costumes, but what hell for the rest, man.

Noriko > : "Right sounds cool, I like chickens normall but I shall be careful on my hunt for glorious chocolate!" Once more the bouncing started again tail and ears bouncing to make the tiny japanese girl seem much bigger.

Jessica > : "Nobody better try to steal my eggs. I can't be held responsible..."

Cassie > : "Right, off to egg hunting," Cassandra called out, starting off to skip ahead into the labyrinth. "Last one gets fed to the evil chickens!"

Jessica > : Jess didn't want to be fed to anything! Especially not things that really would eat spiders. She ran.

Noriko > : Noriko stopped bouncing to tilt her head and look at the newest addition to the group. "Hey you okay new guy? Want some company on the hunt or you ok?"

Jack > : While people started heading off into the labyrinth like woods, Jack opened up a tree that had a console on it. He tapped a button and the sky turned an interesting colour of northern lights mixed with sunset. Another button had funny little flowers popping up behind each person.

Cecilia > : Cecilia pulled out a small ziplock bag from her pocket and hovered one hand over one of the walls of the maze so she could find her way out- a trick her father had taught her.

Jack > : Jack's ears lifted when he heard about a new guy, "Oh hey, didn't see you, got a basket? Excellent, easter egg hunt, maze, woods, funfilled wonderland, crazy chickens, go."

Jack > : Jack stepped around where he was and snickered at how well the little flowers gre and shrunk, like a weird trail of pretty plants coming and going. How can that not be easter.

Jack > : "Shoo," Jack told any people still hanigng about the starting area, "That egg timer's not waiting for everyone," Jack said, pointing towards the big easter egg in the sky that had a hand counting down.

Cassie > : Cassandra jumped up on one of the huge, twisted roots, cartwheeled off it, and landed on the top of an immense, glowing mushroom. It lit up as she touched it, releasing a wave of strange, glowing pollen. Holding on to her cane in one hand and swinging her basket in the other, she hopped to another and then onward into the colourful maze.

Cecilia > : Hey, an egg! Cecilia knelt down and put it in her ziplock bag. The others might prefer their baskets but with this container she could keep better track of the number of eggs she had. "Gotcha," she said.

Noriko > : Noriko gave the lad chance to follow her before starting her skipping way into the beautiful maze and weird wildlife Jack had created.

David > : "It's like someone poured LSD directly onto my brain." David mused, poking everything he passed. Cause what's the point of simulated weirdness if you don't touch every bit of it? Egg spotted at 2 o'clock, Cap'n!

Cecilia > : Cecilia eyed the swaying grabby branches with much reserve. "This reminds me of Lukas' powers..." she muttered, remembering the time they all tried kick in the woods. She wonder if this was what taking acid was like...if so Fabian was braver than her.

Cassie > : One of the tall trees suddenly twitched, its branches bending down to try and catch her. Cassandra let out a surprised squeak, quickly tumbling out of the way. "Hey, Mr. Treebeard, no groping!" She whacked the branch with her cane, adjusting her hat with a wry grin. "Not without asking me out first, anyway."

Noriko > : Noriko was having fun clambering over and under stuff not really caring what way she was going more intent on exploring, no eggs yet but she was having fun and giving the buzz in her brain time to go down abit.

Jack > : Jack tapped a button and windows popped up of the people participating. He blinked at the one showing a hot rabbit from behind. "What a cute ass on.. oh that's me." He killed that window. "And, let's see... where is that colony of butterflies icon... there we are. Thousands of multicoloured shimmering butterflies is a go." Jack said to himself and clicked the icon. The butterflies fluttered all over the place near the players.

Cecilia > : There were giant ass mushrooms. It seemed this entire simulation existed only to remind Cecilia of every drug trip she'd ever been suckered into. She frowned, thank God she hadn't said that out loud, just thinking that made her feel like a pothead.

Noriko > : Noriko squeaked as she was suddenly swarmed by butterflies, giggling and falling off the giant flower she'd been climbing up only to land right next to an egg! "HAI!"

Cassie > : "Ooh, now look at all those shiny little beauties!" Cassandra slowed her step, turning around as she tilted back her head to look up at the swarm of glimmering, sparkling butterflies. "They're almost... mesmerizing." And that was exactly what happened, the girl's gaze growing distant as she marveled at the colourful display.

Jessica > : Jess had located two eggs before she'd had to run from a chicken. And now there were butterflies. What the hell?! She flailed a little at them.

Jack > : "Okay, let us see if we can get this damned chicken thing going right. Danger, you listening? I... damn, already a chicken attack with Jess, d'aww she's playing with the butterflies. Danger, we really need to get the chickens back to their chick state. Any way you can just revert them back to that?" The screen showed a chicken model, and it started changing into a chick. "Perfect, go for it."

Cecilia > : I had pot brownies once...no, twice...I've been drunk more than a couple times...I didn't drop acid at the museum, but I took kick...so I'm not that bad. Cecilia blinked as she came across a group of egg-hunters and butterflies. "How...magical," she said.

Jack > : What happened unfortunately, all chickens changed to chicks, but big chicks, which still were crazy. Big yellow fluffy crazy.

Jack > : And they doubled in number.

David > : David leaned to grab an egg sitting in a deep knot on a tree's trunk. I wouldn't do that. "It's a psychedelic wonderland, not a horror movie. Your cryptic warnings will go unheeded." He said, stupidly. Before the big-ass branch grabs him from behind. "What? GODDAMNIT." David yelled as he felt something grab his left ankle and pull his feet out from under him.

Cassie > : Captivated by the butterflies, Cassandra didn't notice the huge shadow creeping up on her, until it was already too late and it announced its presence with an absolutely non-threatening "Squeep?" Turning around slowly, she came face to face with an adorably chicklet - towering at least two heads above her.

Cecilia > : "Shit." Cecilia began backing away slowly from the giant chicken, trying in vain to use her powers. Even if it was a DR sim she wasn't thrilled about being pecked or scratched by chickens. Or getting avian flu.

Noriko > : Noriko was trying to get her eyes off the butterflies and did so by running for it and up an over size rock and free running across a bunch of toadstools about twice her height.

Jessica > : The previously escaped chicken that was now a chick caught up with Jess again, seemingly drawn in by the butterflies. Jess yelped and ducked a peck. She gave the chick whack on the beak with the side of her fist and ran again.

Noriko > : She slipped and landed on something fluffy that squeaked loudly and started moving. Screaming she clung to the fluff as the yellow thing started running and peeping in dismay.

Jack > : "Right, and now to top this off as a proper adult game. Alcohol. Danger, you can bring my little bunny helpers and the drinks." Jack said. A dozen knee high fluffy white anthropomorphic rabbits with jackets on popped out from the ground, each staggering a bit as they carried a tray with drinks. "If only I could own a club with you dudes serving there." he said, watching them bound off without spilling a drop to offer drinks to the players.

Jack > : Jack looked back at the screens, "D'aww, they're playing with the chicks... DAFUQUE?! Danger, reduce the size of those damned chicks, now please! More! More! I want them smaller than my fist you insane robot woman!"

Cecilia > : Cecilia turned a couple of bends before she slowed her pace. "... Jackpot," she said, crouching and picking up a second egg just as a small rabbit in a waistcoat appeared carrying a tray of drinks. "Err...thanks?" She took the drink and it sped off.

Cassie > : "Why, hello there, my yellow fluffy friend," Cassandra replied, trying to win the giant chicken over with a friendly smile and a tip of her hat. "Have you lost your mommy? Oh I sure hope not." She received another squeak in return. "That's too bad. Maybe I could help you find it."

Jessica > : Jess yelped again as she practically tripped over a tiny rabbit waiter. She caught herself in time to spy another egg and scooped it up to add to her basket. "I can't get drunk..." she told the rabbit who seemed rather insistant that she take a drink. "So... no thanks..."

Cassie > : "In turn, you could help me find some of those eggs, yes?" She smirked, tapping the top of her cane against her chin. "They are hidden somewhere in this forest. You haven't seen any by chance, have you?"

Cecilia > : "I'll take that!" Cecilia said, swiping Jess' drink off the tray as she ran past with several dozen fist sized chicks chasing after her.

David > : David flailed his arms as the branch drew him about ten feet into the air. Hah, Mr. Knowitall. Look where your scathing remarks took you. David bent at the waist, trying to grab a hold of the branch to pry it off his ankle.

Noriko > : The chick downsized and Noriko went flying into a patch of flowers sqeauking with every bounce as she landed. Sitting back up she was confronted with no monster but a small peeping chick being pushed out of the way by a rabbit with drinks. "Oooo why thank you!"

Jack > : "Danger, you better not be doing one of your experiments on me. I am up to here with experiments, yours and Hanks. Just because I'm a rabbit doesn't mean I'm perfect for testing on." Jack mumbled, frowning at the screens. Some chicks had shrunk, others had not. And that David guy looked like he was molesting one of the trees.

Cassie > : Suddenly, the giant chick appeared to twitch, an odd look on its face. With an audible pop, it reverted into a normal-sized baby chicken. Cassandra acted quickly, pulled the hat of her head and catching the tiny yellow thing as it threatened to fall to the ground. "Got you!"

Jessica > : Jess let out another yelp of surprise at the appearance of Cecilia and scrambled off in the other direction.

Cassie > : "Don't worry, my feathery little friend, I won't leave you alone." She smiled down at the tiny animal sitting in her hat. "Why don't you come with me on the egg hunt? Interested in an outstanding adventure, yes?" She carefully placed the hat back on her head, offering the chick a cozy spot in her hair.

Cecilia > : Cecilia knocked back her second drink, tossing the glass somewhere into the bushes and racing across fields of mushrooms the landslide of chicks still right on her heels.

David > : "Stupid, damn trees. Should have brought a flamethrower." David grumbled finally managing to pry his leg free and landed with a crash on... "Something fluffy?" He looked under him and saw what appeared to be a rabbit butler.

Noriko > : Sipping the wonderfully colourful drink she got up and started searching once more, sipping the custard flavoured stuff as she went. "OOoo double bonus!" Finding two eggs carefully nestled under a mushroom what had Jack said about those again?

Cecilia > : "Gangwaaaaay!" Cecilia shouted as she came up on Noriko. Her entourage (or rather, avalanche) of chicks flying behind her.

Noriko > : Noriko gave in and dived forward for the eggs out of Cecilia's way grabbing them and sprinting before the shroom could get her. Or the chicks. Squeaking and running away from them as well now.

Cassie > : Skipping along once more, Cassandra came upon a giant tree, it's thick stem lined by glowing mushrooms. "Now I'd be damned if there isn't any treasure hidden on top," she mused. "Hold on, Mr. Chick, it might get bumpy from here on." Taking a running start, she began to jump from one mushroom to the other, climbing ever higher.

Jack > : Jack looked up at the egg timer. then back at the screens. He grinned at the little chicks swarming after Cecilia. "They probably just need hugs and a momma. That's probably why they're chasing you." he mumbled. "Hmm, let's see about bringing the sunset down some more... and bring up the pretty colourful glowing leaves on trees... perfect!"

Cecilia > : "Ai!" Cecilia cried as she stumbled and the chicks all dog-piled on her. "Shit," she said as the chicks settled on her, peeping happily. "Fuck!"

Cassie > : One of those giant glowing leaves hit Cassandra right in the face as she was making another jump. She cried out in surprise, scrambling to hold on to its slippery surface, halting her descent only moments before tumbling all the way back down. "I have a feeling this tree is trying to kill me," she commented, dangling from the leaf.

David > : "Thanks for the catch, little buddy." David offered his hand to the rather annoyed looking rabbit-thing. How does a rabbit look annoyed. How do you recognize that? "Huh. That is weird." he noted and moved on before he thought too hard about it, keeping an eye out for more eggs and a little more wary of the vegetation.

Noriko > : Getting away from the chicks chasing Cecilia she shoved her eggs into her basket and carried on getting her breath back and enjoying the scenery once more, however she was becoming more hostile to the swarming butterflies. Next rabbit she spotted she wanted another drink to.

Jack > : Jack laughed out loud, nearly rolling on the floor laughing his ass off. He did not. He just enjoyed watching Cecilia flail at the chicks. He then saw Cassie and quickled punched a few buttons, making some more leaves grow underneath her in case she fell some more.

Cecilia > : "Get off!" Cecilia grumbled, sitting up and sending a few of the chicks tumbling. "You can't sit on my back!" She got up and continued on her way to look for eggs. Only to have the chicks begin following her in a tiny crowd behind her. "Oh for God's sake! I'm not your mother! Go away!" She waved her arms at them but they refused to leave.

Cassie > : Swinging back and forth, Cassandra put her experience from the circus to good use, letting go in the right moment to somersault off the leaf and towards the next mushroom. "Everything okay up there, chick?" She made sure her hat was still in place. "Now that was close, wasn't it?"

Cassie > : Finally making her way to the top of the giant tree, Cassandra was only mildly surprised to find it occupied. By a giant, hookah-smoking caterpillar, no less. In front of it, a small nest held several of the precious eggs. "Uhm, hello, Mr. Caterpillar," the girl said, stepping closer. "Lovely evening, isn't it?"

Cecilia > : The chicks just peeped at her, confused. Cecilia stared at them for a long while. "Fine.... I guess it's alright if you follow me." They were sorta cute.

Noriko > : Noriko had found a small hole decorated by flowers and clocks, just big enough for her to crawl into, being careful with the basket she started on her way in, glad she wasn't claustrophobic.

Jack > : "Hmm..." Jack thought as he looked up at the timer, then back to the controls. "Minions, go forth and bring more drinks to the players." Jack said, followed by more light thumping of pattering feet and clinking glasses. "Mr November," Jack added, "You'll find one in the caterpillar tree, use the trunk passageway."

Cassie > : "Don't worry, I'm not here to bother you for long. I will just quickly grab these, and I'll be on my way again." As she reached for the eggs, the caterpillar blew a cloud of smoke into her face. It was outrageously spicy and sweet, making her cough.

Jack > : "June, maybe bring water or juice to your player, she doesn't drink alcohol that much anyway." He told the one heading towards Jess. "December, you should probably see about helping the guy you're going for. And be careful, he might fall on you agin."

Cecilia > : Cecilia picked up a fallen basket on the ground and began putting most of the chicks it so she could keep track of them. Even though she knew it was stupid and they weren't real animals she felt bad at the thought of them getting lost. "Stop jumping around you idiots," she snorted, putting the last three on her shoulder.

Cassie > : "Oh, I'm afraid I can't just part with those, little black bird," the caterpillar said, before taking another drag from its pipe. "Not without an answer to my riddle first." Cassandra blinked, before her face lit up with excitement. "Ooh, I love riddles! Right, hit me!"

Jack > : "August, your player's heading in one of the tunnels, can you lend her a hand as well?" Jack said to the rabbit heading for Noriko.

Cassie > : "Very well then, young one." The caterpillar blew several rings of smoke into the air, before looking at Cassandra. "At night they come without being fetched. By day they are lost without being stolen. What are they?"

Noriko > : Noriko crawled her bunny like way into a small little ... tea room... only with a bunny pouring coctails not tea for her. "Oh thank you." Taking the glass of the tray and sitting down to drink for afew minutes noticing that the rabbit kept twitching his ear at a certain door out.

Cassie > : "Ooh, that sounds intriguing." Cassandra bit her lip, a thoughtful expression on her face. She used the cane to scratch her head, causing a silent squeak to come from underneath her hat. "They come out at night and vanish by day..."

Cassie > : The raven-haired girl smirked, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "I'm afraid you'll have to do better than that if you care to hold on to your treasure, Mr. Caterpillar," she said. "The answer to your riddle is the stars, of course!"

David > : David heard a nearby scattering of peeps and cautiously followed the sounds to their source, trying his best to remain undetected on the off chance it's something else ridiculous. Up ahead we have a wild mexican girl in not her natural habitat. Be very quiet. they startle easy. Isn't that slightly racist? Nah, all them mexicans are the same. "Yep. Definitely racist."

Jack > : Jack eyed Cecilia's screen some more, "Mr September, would you mind tagging along with your player and help her with the chicks? Just carry the rest on the drinks tray." Jack told the one going for Cecilia.

Cassie > : The giant, bloated creature chuckled deeply, the smoke forming intricate swirls as it rose from its mouth and nose. "Aren't you a clever one?" A clumsy, thick arm gestured at the nest of eggs. "Very well done, my dear girl. They are all yours."

Jack > : Jack squinte at Cassie's monitor. She answered the question, got the eggs.. He looked up. Where's the stars? He sighed and had to activate them himself, seeing the program didn't do it automatically. The night sky above the trees lit up with millions of stars.

Cecilia > : Cecilia looked up at the rabbit in the waistcoat helping her carry the chicks. "Oh, thanks!" There now she could carry them all and go look for eggs guilt free. She turned at some muttering in the bushes. "What's racist?"

Noriko > : Finishing her drink she thanked the rabbit and decided to go for the door he kept twitching at and crawled her way along only to find her self rest next to another small stash of eggs. "Up to 5! God ankka is going to hate me for all this sugar..."

Cassie > : After placing the eggs in her basket, Cassandra took a slight bow and bid her farewell to the caterpillar. "Now, how to get back down again?"

Jack > : "Mr November, have you gotten to your player yet? Get her her drink and show her how to use a big leaf to float down." Jack told the rabbit struggling to get to the top of the tree through the tunnel in the trunk.

Jessica > : Jess was climbing a tree in quest for another egg that she could see in a nest. She was sure that any moment there would be a chicken chasing her or another swarm of butterflies or the tree was going to come to life or something else horrifying would happen. But she was going to get that egg.

Noriko > : Eventually her tunnel came to an end letting her back out into the normal bit of the maze and a gang of chicks chasing butterflies. Creeping round them she made a break for it only to get *hugged* by a tree. ".....damn."

Cassie > : Cassandra looked down when a small rabbit climbed out of the hole in the tree, the little butler offering her a tray with drink on top. "Oh, thank you," the girl said, bending down to pick up the offered glass. "That's very kind of you, but how is that supposed to help me."

Cassie > : The rabbit butler gave her a cheeky grin in return, before answering her question by pulling off one of the giant leaves and jumping off the edge of the tree. Cassandra blinked in surprise, watching him float through the air, using the leaf as a makeshift parachute. She smirked. "Of course," she commented. "Thanks again, kind rabbit!"

Jessica > : Glancing down at the sound of rattling glass, Jess raised an eyebrow at the tiny rabbit waiter that was attempting to climb the tree after her. "Uh... I'm coming back down in a minute... you can just wait...."

David > : David hung back a bit, giving him more distance. If you can distract her just a bit, you can snag her bag. Hey, that's kinda mean. Shut up, dopey. He grabbed a decent sized rock and stalked forward, looking for an opportunity.

Jack > : Looking at Noriko's screen, Jack smriked at the sigh the tree made when hugging. Then David and Cecilia's screen cuaght his attention. "Hmm... what are you up to..."

Noriko > : Noriko started wriggling in the gentle hug, she wasn't that far off the ground so she could drop. Then the tree started jerking and making sounds? Her bunny tail was tickling the tree... "My dear gods that is freaky..."

Cecilia > : Her chicks were peeping loudly as if in distress. "Quit yapping!" Cecilia said fondly. "What's- Oh shit!"

Cassie > : She quickly downed her drink, the taste sweet and fruity and decidedly alcoholic on her tongue. "Hold on tight, Mr. Chick," she said, proceeding to tear off one of the leaves herself. "Your flying lessons might come sooner than you thought." She slung her arm through the grip of the basket and tucked her cane under the other arm.

Cassie > : "Chickens can fly, can't they?" She paused for a second, frowning, before deciding to find out the interesting way. Holding on to both ends of the large, colourful leaf, she started and dove off the edge of the tree-top.

Cecilia > : One look at the rock in that weird Canadian guys hand and Cecilia lashed out, kicking him hard in the torso. "The fuck do you think you're doing?!"

Jack > : ((I think he was hiding from her))

Cecilia > : ((Ah, I assumed the chicks would alert her, unless you wanna have her get smacked in the head > : )))

Jack > : ((He wanted to distract her to get to her eggs I believe))

Jack > : ((Anyhow, onwards with the game!))

David > : ((He was planning on throwing a rock at a tree and swinging by while she was distracted, not club her over the head.))

Cecilia > : ((LOL))

Cassie > : (( he only does that on dates ))

David > : ((Please. It's the 21st century. That's what GHB is for.))

Noriko > : Noriko used her tail to tickle the tree enough to let her go before she ran off away from the odd sounds it was making. Making her way along she found a larger area with a chicken coop and many many chicks in it. "Coop equals eggs right?"

Jack > : Jack eek'd and quickly said, "December, September, code blue, save David, distract Cecilia!" Run david, run, even without poiwers, healing can't save you from her.

Cassie > : The giant leaf held her afloat, but that didn't mean Cassandra had any influence on where she was going. Aside from downwards, of course. "I think the steering wheel is broken on this thing," she remarked, finding herself floating right at some of the other students below.

Jessica > : Making it up to the nest, Jess put the eggs in her basket and started back down again to the bunny. Once she reached the ground, she gave it a little pat on the head, picking up a glass of water.

Noriko > : Noriko was carefully trying to ninja her way around the chickens toward the coops though falling over did not help her stealthyness and so she had to run and jump atop a coop to avoid the mobbing chicks.

David > : David had a very brief moment to be surprised before having a foot planted in his chest. He turned the fall backwards into a roll and hopped up to his feet. "You uhhh... had a bug on your back." Shit! Run!

Jack > : Jack's attention turned to Jessica's screen. He hummed for a second, then grinned, and quickly searched through patterns that can be textured on flowers. He pressed a few buttons and asked Danger to make the tree bloom above her with glowing colourful flowers, with web and spider patterns on them.

Cecilia > : "Are you shitting me?!" Cecilia exclaimed, chasing after him with her chick army close behind. "You were gonna throw at a rock at me. Don't deny it, I saw you with my own two eyes!"

Jack > : Jack looked over to Noriko's screen. "August... try and wrangle up and send more chicks her way, let's give her a bit of a challenge."

Noriko > : Having to balance very carefully she was opening the hatches of the coops one by one avoiding the angry birds and searching for eggs, she had found another few just sitting there when suddenly angry birds.

David > : "What rock?" He not-so-covertly put his hand behind his back and threw it into the underbrush. "Sounds like too many mushrooms on your part."

Cassie > : "Watch out and hold on to your tails down there, fake bunny-girl out of control and coming in from above," Cassandra managed to shout out, before barreling right into Noriko. The impact sent both of them tumbling, her hat, cane, and basket going flying.

Noriko > : Noriko squealed and clung to her own basket as they were knocked off the coop and into the flowers, then the mobs of birds were on them and pecking. Squeaking she made a not so graceful scrabble to the coop roof once more head spinning as the drink kicked in.

Jessica > : Jess looked up at the sudden blooms on the tree and smiled. "Nice."

Cecilia > : "Don't talk to me like I'm stupid," Cecilia said, advancing on him menacingly. "I know what I saw dammit."

Noriko > : Noting the chicks were distracted by Cassie she quickly scooped up the next two eggs. "Hey Cassie get up before they eat you!"

Jessica > : Jess looked back down at the bunny, "Don't suppose you know where there are more eggs? Or is that cheating?"

Cassie > : "I believe the landing part might still need some work," Cassandra remarked, untangling herself from the ground. She sat up, looking around for her things, only to be set upon by a flock of very irritated birds. "Oh, that can't be good..."

Noriko > : "You might want to get up here with me, I would come help but yeah I angered them already..."

Cassie > : Scrambling to her feet, she waved her arms to fend off the feathered assailants, and quickly scooped up her dropped belongings. "I'm so sorry," she called out. "I didn't mean to crash into your home. I swear it was an accident." She had some success by swatting with her cane, before quickly scaling up to where Noriko was hiding out.

Jack > : Jack quickly counted on his fingers, then said to the console, "Mr June, maybe you can give her some hints on where to find more eggs."

David > : "I swear I wasn't..." he trailed off, looking over her shoulder. "Look out behind you!" He immediately dove into the underbrush, hoping she'd be distracted long enough for him to make a clean getaway.

Jessica > : The little bunny nodded, abandoned his tray and gestured her to follow before hopping off into the woods. Jess decided it couldn't hurt to follow.

Cecilia > : She flinched and turned briefly...there was nothing there. "Goddammit!" Cecilia snarled as she turned back and the turtleneck guy was gone. She'd be watching that weirdo a lot closer from now on.

Noriko > : "Yeah I didn't want to upset them either but like ooops... Oh as I have loads already the coop your on has an egg in it to if you can get the lid up." Smiling over at her new roof companion.

Jack > : Jack then went back to Code Blue. Urgh, why didn't those bunnies do something more useful than waving their little adorable paws around. "Mr December, steer David into one of the larger rabbit holes for safety. And hint him towards an egg as compensation for his fear of death from Cecilia. Mr September, hint to an egg for Cecilia, as compensation for not killing David."

Cassie > : Cassandra smiled and waved at Noriko. "Thanks for the tip," she said. "Well, let's see about that, no?" She bent down to try and pry open the coop with her bare hands, without much success. "This might call for some applied physics."

Noriko > : "You've got to kind of stand on the edges and grab the rim and pull, you can get it up enough without falling off to grab them. Just mind the birds."

Cecilia > : Cecilia flinched again as the waistcoat rabbit tapped her leg. "What?" She looked over to where it was pointing. There was an egg under a mushroom. "Sweet." Well, at least there was an upside to that shit sandwich.

Cassie > : Reaching for her cane, she managed to jam the end into a gap, then used the added leverage to push open the lid just far enough to reach in and snatch the egg inside. "Ouch!" Of course she got her hand pecked in the process by the upset inhabitants.

Jack > : Right, who's next, ah, Cassie and Noriko's stuck on the coops. Where did August go... Jack wondered. He told that rabbit to find more chicks to surround Noriko. Jack started flicking through screens in search of Mr August... and his eyes widened.

Jack > : "Oh dear sweet merciful chicken." He said, watching as the massive giant chicken ran after Mr August who was heading towards Cassie and Noriko.

Cassie > : "Oh, how I suffer for my treats," Cassandra mumbled, sucking on her hand for moment. Then she noticed that her hat had fallen to her feet. "Oh no, I think I might have lost Mr. Chick in all the commotion." She quickly picked it up to peek inside. "Are you okay in there..."

David > : "Ha ha, sucker!" He slowed to a jog, before he ended up tripping and breaking his neck. You're a real smooth operator. "You could have at least warned me I was too close." But where's the fun in that? David grumbled as he pushed out of some vegetation and ended up on another path with the rabbit from before standing in front of him. "Hey there... guy, I think. What's up?" He...

Noriko > : "Cassie thats the rabbit that keeps giving me drinks what I want to know is am I hallucinating whats following him?"

David > : ...asked, as it motioned for him to follow.

Jack > : "August, November, Code Get Them The Hell Out Of There!" Jack yelled at the screen, while trying to reduce the chicken's size. "Danger, what the hell, what is that?!"

Cassie > : "Hey, wait a second, you're not Mr. Chick." Cassandra frowned, right before the small flock of chicks that had crawled into her hat leaped out and straight into her face. Flailing her arms, she stumbled backwards... and right off the coop.

Noriko > : "Cassie it's getting closer...." Staring wide eyed at the huge chicken.

Cassie > : Cassandra had disappeared inside a pile of angry, squeaking feathers, little talons, and tiny beaks. And just as quickly as the mob of birds had overwhelmed her, it was gone again, all the little birds fleeing with frightful chirping. Looking quite a bit more disheveled as before, she raised her head. "What is getting closer," she asked.

Cecilia > : The chicks were very good at sensing danger. Cecilia could easily avoid most obstacles such as trees and weird poison looking flowers with them around. Taking them had been a good investment. She just wasn't sure why they'd attached to her out of everyone in the room. Perhaps she looked motherly?

Jack > : "Okay, Danger, I'm sorry I yelled, but, reduce the size of that thing before someone gets hurt." The console just flashed with the warning that said 'I am busy with a software update, I won't be able to change anything of the program until it is done.' To which Jack called out to the heavens "Curse you windows 8!"

Noriko > : Noriko just jumped off the coop grabbed Cassies arm and ran for they're lives. "Why the fuck don't I get powers when I need them! Run Cassie!Run!"

Cassie > : Cassandra ran. Not that she had any choice in the matter, being dragged along by the arm. "Maybe it's friendly," she suggested, looking back over her shoulder. "Granted, it doesn't look very friendly. Actually, it strikes me as quite grumpy."

Noriko > : "That does not look like a happy chicken! Not a happy chicken Cassie!" Noriko looking over her shoulder for a second and pleading with her legs to run faster.

Cassie > : "Do you think it's upset we took the eggs and played with its chicklets?" Cassandra desperately tried to hold on to her hat and the basket with loot. All of a sudden, one of the little rabbits hopped out of the bushes in front of them, frantically waving.

Cecilia > : Cecilia eyed the rabbit pointing towards the entrance. "Alright, alright I'm coming." She gathered her brood and made her way over.

Jack > : Lasers shot from the giant chicken's eyes, missing both girls, but still. There were lasers. "Danger, end program!" Jack called. 'Still updating, please be patient.' came the reply.

David > : David stopped following the rabbit as he heard yells nearby, punctuated by what felt like miniature earthquakes. "The hell is that?" He considered investigating, but going by the rabbits reaction, he decided against it and stayed the previous course, possibly quickening his step.

Cassie > : "Follow the rabbit," she asked, exchanging a look with the other girl.

Noriko > : "Following the rabbit now no problem!" Noriko letting Cassie go so she could run properly on her own now they were going and sprinting after the frantic rabbit.

Cecilia > : Cecilia was having trouble keeping on her feet with the seismic activity in the area. "Shit!"

Jack > : Jack noticed everyone was nearing his destination. Good, safety in numbers, right? "Okay, how about this, Danger, can you atleast turn off the power dampening? That's not part of the program, right?" Danger replied with, 'No, it's not, however that'll take just a couple minutes to do. I am installing the new updates currently and they include that section of my programming as well.' Jack flailed.

David > : By the time David realized the surroundings were extremely familiar, he found himself back at the starting point, with whatever was causing the ground to shake getting closer. "So... right. This seems... unsafe."

Cecilia > : Was that a giant chicken? The chicks peeped warningly. "Gah!"

Cassie > : They ran past giant mushrooms and gnarly roots, backtracking the trail of flowers towards the area where it all had started. The ground shook with each step the giant chicken took behind them. "Fortunately, it isn't very fast, or graceful," Cassandra remarked, looking back at the beast. "Then again, each of its steps is easily ten meters wide, so..."

Jack > : Jack looked behind him, "Oh, hey, welcome back, dont panic, everything is fine. I'm just waiting for the room to update it's software. You'll want to scurry and disperse in case of... lasers."

Cassie > : "Lasers? That sounds exciting." Cassandra caught her breath. "Wait, chickens aren't supposed to have lasers. What was that about our powers?"

Noriko > : "Less talk more run, we run out and slow down and that things gets to find out if we're worms or not!" Noriko had perfected running now, you don't talk you breath and push forward like the floor is lava.

Cecilia > : "Update software?!" Cecilia exclaimed. "What is this shit and why does it take so long!" She didn't know much about computers.

David > : "What isn't very fast or graceful? And lasers? What the hell is going on?" he asked.

Cassie > : Cassandra squeaked as she was pulled along once more. "Can we slow down a little? I much rather die relaxed than off a heart attack." She panted, barely able to keep up with Noriko, whose steps became ever faster. "Not that I plan on dying anytime soon."

Cecilia > : Cecilia looked up at the chicken. "Fuck this!" She started scrambling back up the hole, she'd be tired as hell once she got to the top, but fuck it, she wasn't gonna die having her eyeballs pecked out by a giant chicken.

Noriko > : Noriko frowned and watched as Cassie fell behind a bit, some of the power dampening might have come off because she wasn't even out of breath. Pulling up alittle to run at Cassies pace instead. "I think the dampenings coming off!"

Jack > : The console flashed, and went black for a moment, followed with the startup sound of windows, and the screens popping back up with life. “Danger, end session.” ‘Unable to process, updating that section.’ “End the giant chicken.” ‘Unable to process, updating that section. “Fuck, Danger, turn back on our powers. “ ’Ok.’

Jack > : ‘Everyone’s powers returned as the dampeners switched off. “Everyone, destroy Megahen!!!” Jack yelled. And just as things started up, the egg timer rang a chime, and everyone was teleported back to the normal room with the normal decorations.

Jack > : "...well that was anticlimactic." Jack said.

David > : "Hey, I'll take anticlimactic if it means all my limbs are still attached at the end."

Cassie > : "Is it?" Cassandra held up a hand, and lo and behold, a small patch of winding darkness manifested in her palm. "Oh hey, you might be right. Now it's... showtime!" Just as she spun around to take on the giant angry bird, the fantastical wold around her changed, and they were back at where they began.

Noriko > : Noriko stumbled abit and stopped running ears tilting as she stood there and stared at the lack of giant chicken before flopping down on the ground. "Oh thank the gods thats over..."

Jack > : "Well, excluding the programming bugs, I hope everyone liked the hunt?" Jack asked. "Next year I'm sure it'll go over smoother than this though."

Jessica > : Jess looked around, at the sudden change in scenery. "No killer chickens next year?"

David > : "Well, we all got chocolate eggs out of the deal. I know I got at least 8." he added, reaching into his basket to find it.. empty. "Son of a bitch." HAH.

Noriko > : "I got 7.... but no more killer chickens for sure." Opening her basket to show all the beautifully painted eggs nestled therein.

Cassie > : "The grand finale might have needed a little more work," Cassandra remarked, rearranging her hat as she flashed the others a grin. "No one got eaten, however, so I count that as a great success." She skipped over to Jack and pecked his cheek. "A marvelous performance, my dear!"

Jessica > : "I got.... nine." Thanks to her bunny helper.

Cassie > : "Only three left in my basket," Cassandra pouted, before she looked back up and smiled at the others. "I didn't play to win, though. The game itself was reward enough - and your enjoyment, of course!"

Jack > : Jack grinned, "Thanks, and no, no killer chickens, SO, we have.. zilch for David, seven for Noriko, nine for Jess, Cassie has three and Cecilia has... where's Cecilia?" Jack asked. DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNNN

Jessica > : "Giant chicken probably got her..." She blinked, "Does that mean I win?"

Noriko > : "It was an amazing game you and Danger did a brilliant job Jack, I had tons of fun!" back to bouncing only now it was alittle bit of wavering bouncing as the alcohol had hit home some how.

Jack > : "Danger, where is Cecilia?" Jack asked. Danger replied with "Cecilia has exited the room." Jack nodded. "So, I guess she's out for the itme being, Jess, until we find out how many eggs Cee took with her, you're right, you're the winner. Congratulations, you win... a day with me!" he said, holding his arms wide open.

Jessica > : "Ooooh that's a good prize!" Jess laughed and went over to him for a hug and some pets.

Jack > : "It's either a day with me, or a lapdance from Cassie. I just thought you'd prefer me as a bunnybutler or something." he said, holding her for the pettings. Jack grinned over to Noriko, "THanks for having fun, was worried this would all crash and burn."

Jessica > : "Definitely prefer you. No offense, Cassie." She scritched him behind the ears.

Cassie > : Cassandra clapped her hands. "Don't worry, though, there are no losers in this game," she exclaimed, holding out her arms in a wide gesture and flashing a grin. "Everyone else wins an exclusive performance by yours truly, the Uncanny Dusk!" She paused, tipping her hat as she gave the others a smirk. "Unless anyone still prefers the dance, that is."