3/24 Instance: Dirty Dancing

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

3/24 Instance: Dirty Dancing

Post by Ferguson »

Timelined the day after The Fabulous Queen Cortez

<@Cecilia> Cecilia hummed along with the song playing on her laptop while she unpacked some things. It had occurred to her recently that while she accused Fabian of never bending she was a little bit of a hypocrite. She didn't bend in many areas, one of which was letting him in.

<@Cecilia> That was gonna change though, she thought as she put a spare toothbrush next to his in the bathroom along with a spare towel. "~Well I don't really care what people say. I don't really watch what dem waan do. Still I got to stick to my girls like glue. And Iman nah play number two!~"

<@Cecilia> She danced out of the bathroom and began doing a ridiculous booty shake in the room, her back to the door. She felt a little better today, it was helping to just not think about things and keep occupied.

<Fabian> Fabian slipped into his room after class and...was greeted with something he wasn't quite suspecting but wasn't about to interrupt. He carefully put his bag down, not wanting to disturb Cecilia in her rather involved and interesting private song and dance.

<Fabian> He didn't know the words like she did but even then Fabian wasn't going to start to sing along. He just took a moment to watch this unfold before silently starting to dance as well, matching her moves of choice.

<@Cecilia> Cecilia swung her head from side to side, eyes closed and feeling the music. "~So how can they waan big up dem chest. But they done know. Dutty Cup we deyah rated as di best. And wouldn't they love fi Sean-A-Paul des. We nuh cater fi nuh guy and only girls we a request!~" She shook her chest and and booty, chuckling slightly.

<Fabian> What did half of what she was singing even mean? It was no matter to Fabian, however, as he mimicked her booty shake and tried to nudge his shoes off to better keep quiet in case she decided to go on the move with this.

<@Cecilia> Cecilia laughed a little, shaking her bust as she made her way on top on Fabian's bed. She didn't have any shoes on and was in sweatpants and a cut-up top over a tank top. It wouldn't matter if she jumped all over the place.

<@Cecilia> "~How much time a night dem all a dream bout de jimmy jimmy. Dem a promise and a tell mi seh a fi me fi me. But a promise is Henseler so cool? So cool!~" She smiled, dancing on the bed with her eyes closed, lifting the cut-up shirt a bit off her midriff while she pretended to be sexy.

<Fabian> She may very well murder him when she finally saw him but this section of the dance was not something Fabian could interrupt or pass up mimicking. No, this was the kind of golden opportunities that were impossible to pass up and, from some people, got him smacked upside his head.

<@Cecilia> Cecilia placed her hands against the wall and undulated against it in a manner similar to exotic dancers before twisting back around and swaying her hips lazily side to side. "~All I know da time it is gettin dread. Need a lot of trees up in my head! Got a lotta damsel in my bed to run dat re-eeedddddd!~"

<Fabian> Fabian had to suck in a breath and bite his lip, barely keeping quiet as he copied the moves and wished also that he had gotten his phone out to record this incident for posterity.

<@Cecilia> Cecilia clicked her tongue as the song changed. "~You need to give it up. Had about enough. It's not hard to see, the boy is mine!~" She sang along. She wasn't in the mood for this though. This room needed something more upbeat. She opened her eyes and made to move off the bed.

<@Cecilia> "AI!" Cecilia screamed and fell backwards onto the bed at the sight of Fabian standing not too far away and doing some kind of weird humping motion on the wall. "WHAT FUCK?! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STANDING THERE?!"

<Fabian> "Standing here? What do you mean standing here? I've been dancing!" Fabian corrected gleefully, showing a few of her other recognizable moves from the last few minutes.

<@Cecilia> Cecilia turned completely red and let loose a scream of pure frustration. "Fabian, you dick!"

<@Cecilia> She grabbed his pillow off the bed and ran at him with it. "It's not funny!" Cecilia cried, smacking him with the pillow, her accent especially strong after listening to Sean Paul. "Stop laughing!"

<Fabian> "Oh come on, it's fun! Oh shit." Fabian decided to make a run for it, going for the bathroom.

<@Cecilia> "Oh, that's right, you better run!" Cecilia cried, chasing after him. "Imma beat the crap outta you for that!"

<Fabian> Hurrying for the shower and attempting to shut it behind him, Fabian was still laughing far too hard to defend himself. "It was fun! We should keep dancing!"

<@Cecilia> Another scream of frustration was heard behind the shower door. "Fabian, I hate you so much right now!" She climbed up on the edge of the bathtub and resuming smacking him with the pillow from the top of the shower. "I don't wanna dance with you!"

<Fabian> "But whyyyy?" Fabian tried to defend himself but just curled up in the tub laughing.

<@Cecilia> "'Cause you always do dumb shit like this!" Cecilia said, yanking the shower door open. "I try to do something nice for you and move my shit in and be less closed off and then you do this!"

<@Cecilia> She abandoned the pillow in favour of tickling. "You're terrible!"

<Fabian> "Oh Jesus, don't make me laugh more, I'm going to piss myself if I do any more." Fabian wheezed, pulling himself up. "Bringing stuff over? So you can actually stay a proper night?"

<@Cecilia> "Hmph," Cecilia said, crossing her arms. She gestured to the towel and toothbrush. "I got clothes too, so you're gonna have to make some room in your dresser. If you want me here that is."

<Fabian> "Got a drawer preference? And you're not to take this as an opportunity to throw out clothes of mine you don't like to make room." Fabian teased as he sat on the edge of the tub.

<@Cecilia> Cecilia blinked. "No..." She just stared for a long minute, she wasn't expecting him not to put up any resistance whatsoever. "...Why're you just letting me do this?"

<Fabian> "...why wouldn't I?" Fabian asked with a bit of a frown.

<@Cecilia> Cecilia frowned back and hopped up onto the sink to sit down. "I dunno...I guess I didn't picture you as the sorta person that'd want their girlfriend to leave their shit around. Whenever I listen to other girls they always say their boyfriend doesn't want them putting their things in their space."

<@Cecilia> She shrugged. "I'm the only exclusive girlfriend you've had, the rest are dates and one night stands and booty calls and fuck buddies or I dunno what. I just took that to mean you weren't...into the whole relationship stuff."

<Fabian> 'Well, I hate to disappoint you but I can't say as it bothers me that much. I mean, you may have to watch your clothes around Sean in case he gets bored and wants a hat but I think it's a fine idea."

<@Cecilia> Cecilia tilted her head. "...Really? Why not? You don't...well, you don't really give that impression." She sighed at the music and got off the counter to go change the song, gesturing to Fabian to follow.

<@Cecilia> She opened the top drawer and began shifting some clothes over to put hers in. "Both of you leave my underwear alone! I don't want anyone rifling through it!"

<Fabian> "Awww." Fabian made his most disappointed sound as he made his way on in and flopped down onto his bed. "Even me? Now that's disappointing but at least I'll know when I can get a shower with company now."

<@Cecilia> "No, no touching." Cecilia said, loading the last of her clothes in and changing the music to Macy Gray. She flopped on the bed next to him. "You're weird. You don't have any serious girlfriends before me and then all of a sudden when I come along you wanna be all cuddly and have showers together. What happened? Did I break you?"

<@Cecilia> "Or am I special?" Cecilia laughed, wiggling her eyebrows.

<Fabian> "I've always been a fan of more than one person to a shower now, don't think that's a new thing now." Fabian snorted. "And I hardly call you having a few things over here being all cuddly either." He stuck his tongue out and let his head flop back onto the bed.

<Fabian> "I don't know what to tell you, it just doesn't bother me, hell, I might move some of my things over to your room for nights Sean's extra baked."

<@Cecilia> "...Do I wanna know?" Cecilia asked, raising an eyebrow. She sighed and shuffled a little closer. "Then what do you call this?" She mimicked Fabian cuddling her. "All night? You are a secret snuggler! Don't deny it!"

<@Fabian> "You'll find out." Fabian just grinned, tucking an arm around her. "There's nothing wrong with it. I'll not deny a thing."

<Cecilia> "Hmmm," Cecilia hummed. "Well...as long as me being here and keeping my shit in your room makes you happy."

<Cecilia> She lowered her eyes. "...I don't wash my hair everyday. I can't - it breaks off," she said, quietly.

<@Fabian> "...people actually shouldn't wash their hair everyday, but that's none of my concerns what you do with your head?"

<@Fabian> "And you know me, when I'm not happy you'll know. I think we're good here."

<Cecilia> "No, I know you'll tell me: obnoxiously as usual," she laughed. "...I just I dunno...I just thought you should know I have stuff you don't know about. I use a shitload of moisturizer in the winter 'cause my skin gets chalky. I forget to floss sometimes. I have really weird and fucked up nightmares that keep me awake at night. I get up really early by your standards..."

<Cecilia> "...I have some really dumb music on my computer," she said awkwardly. "I dunno...I just...you'll see that and I just want to know and be aware that I'm...really an idiot sometimes and not easy to live with, but I'll try to let you in more...even if it makes me nervous."

<@Fabian> "Cee, no offense? But I all ready know all of that stuff. You all ready have a pretty good idea what it's going to be like being around me more often, too. It's only going to be a big deal if we let it be a big deal...though I probably will make fun of some of your music but I expect you to do the same to some of the things I do."

<Cecilia> "...Yeah, but you're not embarrassed by much," Cecilia said, leaning her head on her arm. "I'm a little more prone to that...and you also don't much an ass outta yourself as much."

<Cecilia> She frowned. "Did Mayday tell you what I did the other day?"

<@Fabian> "Did Mayday tell you what I did the other day? She found me after me and Rachel had our fun in the costume closet. So what did she catch you at?"

<Cecilia> "You did what in the closet?!" Cecilia exclaimed, sitting up.

<@Fabian> "Working on finishing what was left of the acid so we got in the feathers, glitter, all the furs and I still need to take the hoopskirt back."

<Cecilia> Cecilia just stared at Fabian for a long moment, then burst into laughter. "Hahaaaa! You were in a skirt?! Oh my God, please tell me Mayday has a picture!"

<@Fabian> "She does, she definitely does, now what did she do with yooou?"

<Cecilia> "I'm gonna frame it!" Cecilia snorted, not entirely able to control herself. "This has made my week!"

<Cecilia> She sobered very suddenly though at the mention of Mayday. "...She had leave work to go pick me up at a bar the other day. I got smashed at this pub downtown and freaked out when they wouldn't give me more booze...then they found out I had a fake ID and was nineteen instead of twenty one and tried to kick me out and I lost my shit even more..."

<Cecilia> "I threw a glass at someone and screamed very obscenity I knew...they almost called the cops on me but changed their mind at the last minute and called Mayday. I think they didn't wanna explain why they served alcohol to me...so, yeah..."

<Cecilia> "I'm banned from the Blacksmith Tavern for the next five years."

<@Fabian> Fabian frowned when he heard her say that, a bit of worry plain on his face as he listened to her go through all of that. Now he knew he sometimes went through with silly things like drinking or what he did with Rachel yesterday to make himself feel better but he couldn't help but think there was some kind of difference in how he did it and how Cecilia did it. In his mind there was always some kind of edge of self-destruction in her way.

<@Fabian> He wasn't going to say that right now, though. It was probably too soon. "So...are you good now?"

<Cecilia> "I'm not gonna throw a glass at you if that's what you mean," Cecilia snorted weakly. "Yeah, I'm alright now. Mayday picked me up and basically forced me to pull my shit together...I feel really bad for her. I screamed in her face and pushed her and told her to go to hell."

<Cecilia> "...I think I might've made her cry too...or come damn close to it at any rate," Cecilia remarked. "Anyways, we talked about it after I was finished spazzing and I feel a bit better. That's not happening again...I draw the line at being arrested for drunk and disorderly."

<@Fabian> "You know that's not what I meant, Cee." Fabian sighed quietly, settling back a bit more in the bed. "I'm sure Mayday understands, though, she's not going to hold anything you said against you."

<Cecilia> "...She's a good friend," Cecilia said. "I hope she doesn't but if she does, well, I wouldn't blame her. I'd hate me too if I had to deal with that."

<Cecilia> She lay back down and shuffled closer, flopping an arm over Fabian. "I'm fine now, really. I just...sometimes I need to just spaz out and let things go completely and then I feel better after. I'm calm now, in a better mood."

<@Fabian> That wasn't quite what Fabian had really meant either but he didn't want to spoil her mood or anything. "Yeah, everyone can benefit from blowing off some steam...we're just going to have to give you better ways to do it, huh?"

<Cecilia> "If one of your suggestions is 'get laid more often' then I'll know you're taking advantage of the situation," Cecilia snorted. "...I'm sorry I made you sad." She knew the LSD thing was probably because of the argument and seeing Mayday start crying over things she said had made it occur to her that some things she said made Fabian sad as well. He just wouldn't say it.

<Cecilia> "I act like a complete moron sometimes," she said. "Obviously you know this."

<@Fabian> "It's a good suggestion! But it's not my only one, why do you think I go around abandoned houses or go out with Lukas if not to get rid of stress and just enjoy myself. You are my second greatest stress and the best person I have to get rid of stress with and it's not always just getting laid." He partly teased. "And everyone can act like a moron sometimes, it's nothing to worry about."

<Cecilia> "I do things," Cecilia said, rolling her eyes. "I practice the piano and I dance and sometimes I play video games (though Crash Bandicoot actually makes me more mad). I do have hobbies."

<Cecilia> "...What is your biggest stress then? If I come in second?" Cecilia asked, brushing her afro into Fabian's face a little teasingly. "I'm disappointed I'm not first! I'm a handful."

<Cecilia> "And I hope it's not all about getting laid! I like to think I have a nice personality sometimes!"

<@Fabian> "..you've met my father, Cee. If you can top him then I've obviously got a death wish."

<Cecilia> "...Oh." Cecilia rolled over. "Great...that's just great. I'm second to your dad...that's a real downer."

<Cecilia> "I guess I deserve that," she admitted. "I haven't been a relaxing person...well, ever."

<@Fabian> "...I'm not saying it like it's some bad thing, Cee."

<Cecilia> Cecilia didn't really see how being on the same list as Fabian's father was ever a good thing, but fine, if he said it wasn't..."Well, you did say I'm the best for stress relief as well. So that's something," she said, rolling back over to face him. "I'm flattered there."

<Cecilia> She just hoped it wasn't because she was his regular lay.

<@Fabian> "You stress me out because I care about you and sometimes you act like you don't care about yourself because you blame yourself for things that aren't your fault and when you do you just tear yourself down. Just because a person stresses another person out doesn't mean it's necessarily a bad thing."

<Cecilia> Cecilia wasn't exactly sure how to respond to this, so while she thought something up, she let some of her overwhelming happiness out in a bone-crushing hug.

<Cecilia> "I do care about myself," she said, still crushing him. "I'd say I'm pretty selfish sometimes...it's just the only thing I care more about are my friends and family...that and I take failure really personally."

<@Fabian> Oh God, he couldn't breathe almost. He did manage a gasping laugh as he returned a gentler version of what she was putting him through. "I'm just saying what I see sometimes."

<Cecilia> Jesus, she might've given him asthma with that hug. She loosed her grip a little. "Well...you're not wrong, but you're not often wrong...and know it...and remind people of it...a lot."

<@Fabian> "Maybe it's a secondary mutation, maybe it's maybelline."

<Cecilia> "It better not be or I really will mistake you for Boy George!" Cecilia laughed. "The maybelline that is, not being right."

<@Fabian> "I was going to say, because Boy George is rarely right for any occasion."

<Cecilia> "I have no idea who that is!" Cecilia admitted, laughing helplessly. Another song came on by Sean Paul. "Want me to teach you some really crazy moves?"

<@Fabian> "Oh like I'm going to turn that down. Are we going to be gyrating against the wall again? Please say we are."

<Cecilia> "Who said anything about the wall?" Cecilia said, wiggling her eyebrows for good measure.