3/24 Instance: Accidentally in Like

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

3/24 Instance: Accidentally in Like

Post by Slarti »

Timelined a few days after Body Snatched

<Jean> Jean fell onto her side beside Jamie, out of breath and very satisfied. Kissing his neck and shoulder, she ran her hand over his chest and wrapped her legs around one of his. Niiiice. She so needed a cigarette, but she didn't want to move. "You don't smoke, do you?"

<Jamie> Jamie shivered under her hand as it sent after-shocks down his body. She was something else entirely. He let his head flop to the side to grin at her and pulled her in close to his side, holding her with limp arms. "No. Not unless someone lights me on fire... Why? Do you?"

<Jean> "Hee! Well, we'll try to keep you away from Johnny then." Aww, he was adorable. She stroked his chest and let him cuddle her. "I started after I got here."

<Jamie> "Aw, but he's my new friend! We escaped being eaten together!" He frowned and kissed the top of her head, "Really? Why?"

<Jean> "...being eaten? Well... you're more interesting than I thought!" She pushed her hair out of her face and grinned up at him. "I decided I needed bad habits."

<Jamie> "I'm a detective, babe, that's as interesting as it gets!" He reached up and traced her cheek with his finger, "Can't I be your bad habit instead? I don't want you to die or anything..."

<Jean> She smirked. "A detective?" Jean nipped at his finger playfully and giggled. "Well, you are addictive..." Her hand slid down his stomach, then lower. "Maybe we could light a different kind of fire, hmm?"

<Jamie> Jamie jumped a bit, startled at the contact, but not upset about it. "You didn't know that about me? That's how I found this place..." He grinned, "How different are you thinking?"

<Jean> "If I was paying attention I would have remembered it. I don't forget much when I do... buuut that's boring. I'll remember now." She kissed his chest and teased him with her free hand. Hmm... he might actually be up for more. Great! "Oh, the kind you'd like..."

<Jamie> "Jean... As much as I like doing this with you... Um..." He stopped and leaned down to kiss her shoulder. "This is still so new to me. All of this... And, I get the feeling it's not new for you, right?"

<Jean> Jean just looked at him blankly, then cocked her head and blinked. "Sex? Um, no, that's not new. Why? What's wrong?" She gave him a stroke. "Doesn't that feel good?"

<Jamie> He shuddered and couldn't help the smile on his face, "It feels better than good. But..." He bit his lip to try and focus. "Do you feel good? I mean... You're experienced, and I'm, well, not..."

<Jean> "Well... this is how you get experience." She grinned and repeated her move, enjoying his reaction. "And nooo worries. You're better than good." With a smirk, she stretched up to catch his lips. "Plus, adorable," she mumbled against his mouth.

<Jamie> Oh. Phew. That was a load off of his mind. He grinned against her mouth and kissed her, "You're amazing, Jeannie. I'm really happy you like me."

<Jean> Amazing? It gave her a moment of pause, quickly shaken off. "Of course I am!" She stayed in the kiss, and slid her leg over his.

<Jamie> It made him so happy to be here with her. And she knew she was amazing, which was awesome, because that meant she'd never change because she liked herself too! He ran his fingers through her hair and deepened the kiss some, feeling the tingling in his stomach all over again.

<Jean> Hmm. Better idea... Jean rolled onto her back, wrapping her arms around his shoulders to pull him down on top of her. Once she had him where she wanted him, she broke the kiss to grin up at him. "See! Experience."

<Jamie> Jamie fought the urge to flail and only lost by a minute amount. But the unexpected movement made him be a little less excited unfortunately. "Rolling around is experience?"

<Jean> "Well, it can be," she giggled at his spaz, wrapping her legs around him too. "Thought you might like things on top." Jean added a wriggle and a kiss.

<Jamie> The wriggle helped. He grinned into the kiss. "I've been able to roll over since I was six months old, though. ...I think. I'm just guessing at that." He pushed up onto his elbow and looked down at her, tracing her face with his eyes, "You're so pretty."

<Jean> Her smile softened. "Thanks... so are you." Stroking her hands up and down his back, she just looked at him. Finally, she broke the spell. "This is a different kind of rolling around, Jamie."

<Jamie> He smiled at her and kissed each of her cheekbones. Jamie looked down at her with an arched eyebrow, "This is the fun kind, right?" He wriggled a little between her legs and grinned. "I think I can get used to this."

<Jean> "Oooooh." Closing her eyes, she savored the wriggle. "The very fun kind. See! Knew you'd catch on!" She slid her hands down to his hips and pulled him close, resuming the kiss and adding her own wriggles.

<Jamie> Jamie leaned in to her neck, nipping at her pulse. "I have a good teacher." He trailed his mouth down over her collarbone and ran his hands over her sides. "Do you have any big brothers or a dad I should worry about beating me up if we keep going?"

<Jean> "You do. The best!" Jean closed her eyes and moaned. "Nope and nope." She hadn't talked to her father in months, and this was so not the time to talk about it. Reaching over to the bedside table, she grabbed another condom. "We can just keeeep going."

<Jamie> Jamie let out a vocal sigh of relief and grinned at her. He really didn't want a black eye. Or a hole in his head that didn't belong. He did respect her, but he wasn't sure a dad would think so. "Should we paint me pink and give you bunny ears?"

<Jean> She giggled, glancing up at his brown hair and deciding she preferred it to... creepy pink hair. Eek. "Yes! That sounds like a great idea."

<Jamie> He grinned at her, "I like that you don't think my ideas are stupid." He leaned down and nuzzled her neck, tracing up the side of it with his nose, then going along her jaw until he could blow tickles into her ear.

<Jean> "Your ideas are the best ideas... except for mini golf," she kept giggling, then squealed at the ear snufflings. "EEE!"

<Jamie> Jamie couldn't help but laugh at her squeal and did it again. "Mini golf will never be on our date list again. I promise. And Fabian will be hearing from me about it too." He brought his hands up to tickle her ribs just under her breasts. He liked to see her squirm. Especially naked.

<Jean> "It's okay, because it was at least fun!" She nearly dropped the condom, bringing up her hands to try to fend him off between giggles and squeals.

<Jamie> "Maybe for you! I'm still healing bruises from that night." He pulled back to pout at her, "Especially on my shin."

<Jean> "Awww, I'm sorry..." Jean snaked her foot around to rub the leg she wounded. "I'll kiss it better later, okay?" She took his face in her hands and kissed his nose, then just looked at him for a long moment. "But I mean it... it was fun. I always have fun with you."

<Jamie> Jamie grinned, completely thrilled that she would kiss him more than she already had. His grin softened to a smile and he leaned down to Eskimo kiss her. "I'm glad. I really have a lot of fun when you're around too. When I don't feel like a complete nutcase, anyway... I really like you."

<Jean> "I... really like you too." Oh, this was baaad. She really did! Blinking, she distracted him by yanking him down for a kiss.

<Jamie> He grinned stupidly at her for a very brief second, then his eyes went wide at the yanking until her lips met his and they closed again. He made a pleased and content sound against her lips and wiggled against her again. He moved from her lips to her cheek, "What else can you teach me?"

<Jean> "Oh.... what can't I is more like it!" In fact, she ripped the condom packet open and just took care of that one for him too.

<Jamie> Jamie's eyes went wide yet again and he made a little 'eep' noise, surprised at the sudden movements and touching and rubbery sensations. "Can you teach me what kama sutra means?"

<Jean> "Oooooo.... good choice." Jean nipped at his chin and jaw and wrapped her legs around his waist. "School's in session!"