3/26 Instance: Birthday Hunt

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

3/26 Instance: Birthday Hunt

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Easter Day

Jack: All in all, the great annual easter egg hunt was a success, even though there were a tiny glitch here and there. Jack was happy. People walked away with smiles on their faces, except for Cecilia, who just disappeared. Jack hoped she atleast had her basket with eggs with her.

Jack: He was inthe danger room, busy tapping through the screenshots taken from the videos made during the hunt. There were some really memorable and pretty ones. He very much liked the ones when someone would bend over and talk to the small anthropomorphic rabbit helpers in jackets. "Now just to upload some of these and email the others." he said to himself.

Cassie: "So, did everything go as you hoped it would," Cassandra asked, stepping up behind Jack, letting her basket with chocolate eggs swing from two fingers. "And if it didn't, don't worry one bit about it. The outcome couldn't have been any better, if you ask me." She smiled. "This was a great fun."

Jack: Jack looked behind him and beamed a huge grin, "I think everyone enjoyed it. I'm just wondering how I'll top this next year." He told her. "You know, I think i gained a bit of weight eating my own eggs..."he added, patting his belly. He was wearing just a pair of pants and an underjacket, but it fit nicely with his white bleached fur that was coloured with patterns.

Cassie: "I'm sure you'll think of something even more amazing," the raven-haired girl with the fake bunny-ears replied, cocking her head as she returned Jack's grin. "After all, you've got your intrepid assistant to help you out again. Speaking of..." She strolled up to him, until her body bumped into his. "I hope you're satisfied with my performance."

Jack: "Oh absolutely," Jack said, leaning back a bit against Cassie while he sent out some more emails with pictures attached. "I hope you were satisfied with my set and extras. Have to admit most of the work was Danger's, but I did the art direction."

Cassie: "Then you shouldn't forget to thank her, as well." Cassandra put down her egg basket, so she had both hands free to wrap them around Jack's waist. "Do you think she would appreciate some of your cream-filled eggs?" She rested her chin on the rabbit's shoulder, his long ear tickling her cheek.

Jack: Jack wondered about that for a moment, "I'm not sure, I don't think she's appreciate the taste of them, much less the yummy cream that squirts out after so many licks." Jack answered. He clicked a button and spoke up, "Danger, would you like my easter eggs as compensation for the work you did? Or is there something else I can do for you as a reward for your help?" he asked the room.

Cassie: "If you promise to not leave any inside delicate machinery it would be reward enough for me," Danger's disembodied voice echoed through the large room. "If you insist, however, I will think of something."

Cassie: "Hey, how about that lap dance," Cassandra suggested, looking at Jack with a grin. "None of the others seemed to want to cash in that prize."

Jack: "Me doing a lapdance on Danger, or you doing one on me?" Jack asked Cassie, turning and getting his arm around her waist and played with her fake cottontail. "I wonder there's a mutant that can turn people into bunnies, because you would make a hot one."

Cassie: "Maybe we should ask Dr. McCoy if he some kind of bunny serum hidden on one of his shelves." Cassandra chuckled as she clasped her hands in the small of Jack's back, leaning into his embrace. "And I think we should try out any variation, just to be sure there something among it that fits Danger's taste."

Jack: "Don't toy with me, woman," Jack said, a shiver going up his spine as her fingers circled his lowerback. "If there's a serum like that, then it has to go into the city's watersupply." Jack pulled her more against him, their faces less than an inch from eachother, "Danger, are there any bookings for the room later tonight?" Jack asked. "None, the next sessi

Jack: session is scheduled at seven am." Came danger's voice. "

Jack: "I am calculating from previous actions that you two are about to break rule seven on the school's student conduct within the danger room. No sexual interaction between students, or students and/or holographic chracters within the danger room. Would you like me to lock the doors and set an alarm for tomorrow morning six thirty am? If you wish, I can also turn cameras on for visual stimulation for a later date.

Cassie: Cassandra glanced up towards the ceiling, the smirk on her lips slowly growing bigger. "Ooh, that sounds exciting, doesn't it," she asked Jack, before turning her head to look at the hidden control room. "Yes to all of that, Danger. You're a real dear, you know that? Remind me to leave a little thank you present for you in the morning, will you?"

Jack: "Wann go at it in Easterland? I made sure Danger got rid of the giant cock...um... chicken." Jack grinned... then thought of something, "Hey, how about this," he said, then looked up, "Danger, that program that makes people look different, the one we used in practice to fight eachother the other day, can it be changed to make someone here a bit more... rabbity?"

Cassie: "Yes, it would be possible to create a form-fitting overlay to alter the appearance of anyone using the simulation," Danger replied. "I assume this would apply to Ms. St. Commons? One possible side effect she should be aware of might be an additional heat built-up during... strenuous activities."

Cassie: Biting her lip, Cassandra gave the suggestions a quick thought. "How bad would that heat issue be," she asked, then waved dismissively before Danger had a chance to respond. "Ah, you know what? This is not the day to worry about side-effects. After all, Jack has only birthday once per year." She smiled, before leaning in for a kiss. "He only deserves the very best today."

Jack: "Oh my gosh, you remembered! Aww, you're the first one to mention my birthday, thanks. And normally doesn't fall right on Easter time either, so it's a super special day." He told her, then kissed her before Danger interrupted. "Please stand back." Jack broke the kiss and took a step back to watch Cassie change.

Cassie: "Ooh, that tickles!" Cassie snickered as she instinctively tensed and squirmed a little when she felt the holographic projections materialize around her body. "You weren't exaggerating when you said form-fitting, were you?" The virtual layer of short fur crawled underneath her clothing, which thankfully consisted only of a corset and stockings.

Cassie: "Please take off your shoes so I may modify the shape of your feet," Danger instructed, causing the girl to look up just in time to see two long rabbit-ears pop out of her head and replace the fake ones. "Oh, yes, one moment!" She bent over to hastily pull open the laces on her boots.

Jack: Jack was starting to get a happy birthday look on his face, like he was going to get one of the best presents ever. He eyed every little bit of Cassie as she took off her shoes, the black fur on her arms, legs, neck, even her face still had a lot of semblance to her normal face, and the ears, so very rabbity ears. Jack leaned to the side. Her tail. It twitched! Jack's tail twitched.

Cassie: Cassandra watched her feet change to take on a more rabbit-like appearance, her toes growing larger and fuzzy. Once the boots were out of the way, she stood back up and held out her arms, marveling at the layer of silky black fur now covering them. "Now this is what I call an amazing trick," she commented, turning her hands to inspect them from all sides.

Cassie: "Hey, Jack, how do I..." Her voice trailed off when she turned around and saw the look on Jack's face. "Oh dear, that good, really? Uhm, maybe you should sit down... because my great-uncle had that expression on his face right before he tipped over and died."

Jack: "I bet he was probably thinking the same thing." Jack said, as he drank up every tiny little bit of her new form. "Cassie, I want you. Now." He added as he quickly started to pull off his jacked. "Danger, keep the cameras rolling!"

Jack: Jack nearly tackled Cassie when grabbed for her, putting his arms around her and kissed her, his hands stroking over everywhere he could find fur on her. "Next birthday, I'll be black and you'll be white." he added before kissing heragain.

Cassie: Bent backwards by his forceful kiss, Cassandra reached up to hold on to Jack's shoulders and couldn't help but laugh, her voice muffled by his lips against hers. "Why Jack, I've never seen you that eager," she said. "And considering it's you I'm talking about, that means quite something."

Cassie: Briefly free of his hungry mouth, the freshly morphed bunny-girl tilted her head sideways, causing her long, black ears to flop over. "So, I guess we're going to cut short the Easter chase and go straight for the sweet goods, no?"

Jack: "No no, just yes." he answered, his hand fiddling with his pants already while trying to keep on kissing her. "No, wait, no, we need to be in the Easterland place." Jack said, "There's pillow sized marshmallows and spongy soft grass and things that'll make this awesome moment even awesomenemer."

Cassie: "That sounds wonderful," Cassandra commented, her new and improved fuzzy fingers trailing down Jack's arms. "You will have to let me go before we can get there, however. Think you can do that?" She showed him a grin, leaning close to press a lingering kiss to his lips, her tongue slipping into his mouth.

Jack: "Think I can hold off for a second, but you better run like a rabbit if you wanna get there." he said, grinning from ear to ear. "One thing though.." he started, then kicked off his pants. "Don't you feel a little bit warm under all that clothes and fur?"

Cassie: Revealing an impish smirk, Cassandra gave Jack a thoughtful look, letting several long moment pass in silence. "You know, now that you mention it..." She slipped out of her lover's embrace, reached behind her back, and began to slowly pull open the laces of her corset.

Jack: Jack gave an absolute gleeful look, biting his lower lip, hands clenched and held up to his chin. The naked white patterned bunny's foot even stamped for a couple seconds before he forced himself to stop. "MMNnnng!"

Cassie: "See anything you like," the bunny-girl asked, turning her back towards Jack as she pulled down her corset. Unwrapping her shapely behind, she tried out her new tail, twitching the fluffy, black appendage in enticing ways. "Would you like to chase that tail?"

Jack: "MmmHmmm!" Jack replied with nods, by then biting his hand. His inability to speak was probably caused by the lack of blood that had drained from his brain and gathered at his groin. "Want." he said, and started to reah out to her.

Cassie: "Then come and get it," Cassandra teased him, before she tossed the discarded corset into Jack's face, using his momentary distracting to take off running. The black bunny-girl bounded into the fantastical forest, full of brightly coloured mushrooms, gigantic trees, and floating flowers.

Jack: Jack blinked, breathed in the scent from her corset and grunted as he pushed himself forward, jumping head first into the hole and bounding after hot little black number. He could see her, and easily have caught up with her as well, but where was the fun in that, besides, they haven't gotten to the pillowy plush plains of marshmallow flowers.

Cassie: Cassandra ran as fast as she could, leaping over giant roots and bouncing off glowing mushrooms. She looked back over her shoulder to see the leaping rabbit boy in close pursuit. The girl was under no illusion that she could ever hope to outrun Jack, but it wasn't that she would have wanted to. All she aimed to achieve was give an exciting chase.

Jack: Jack leaped and skidded and jumped and ran, always keeping his eyes on her and that adorable tuft of a tail. The two ran past the giant tree wit hthe smoking caterpillar, underneath the glowing spiderweb blossom tree, and through the chicken coops with chicks chirping all around. He chased her even past things the easter egg hunters haven't seen or the areas no-one but him and danger had tread.

Cassie: They headed deep into unknown territory, until the wondrous vegetation made way to reveal a specious cavern, its walls lined with sparkling gems. And there were the promised mushroom pillows, moist squishes echoing through the area whenever Cassandra stepped on them. Glancing over her shoulder, she showed Jack a little smirk, then faked a misstep.

Jack: Jack leaped for her, their reflection in the millions of colourful crystals glittering as he grabbed her and both of them landing and rolling on the softness under them. He was holding her from behind, hugging her tightly as he nuzzled his face against hte side of her's, licking her and grinding his body against her's.

Cassie: Cassandra laughed as they both fell over and tumbled through the soft, moist mass of holographic plants, until they came to rest on one of the softly glowing mushrooms. Leaning back into his embrace, she rested her head against Jack's shoulder. "Looks like you caught your prize," she said. "Happy Birthday."