3/28 Instance: Little Prick

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

3/28 Instance: Little Prick

Post by Slarti »

Timelined the day after House Call

<Cassie> Lounging in the huge bed with some of the most exquisite satin sheets she had ever felt on her skin, while at the same time gazing up at the impressive mirrored ceiling, Cassandra deemed it to be perfect moment to say something really undignified: "I think my nose is itching.”

<Cassie> Wrinkling said part of her anatomy, she raised her head to look at her companion and held up her hands - or as far as the shackles would allow her to, anyway - and put on a sweet smile. "Would you mind?"

<Shaw> They were in one of the more specialized rooms the club had to offer, and while most of the accoutrements were not generally to Sebastian's taste, they were interesting. Especially when entertaining certain guests. A small articulated metal piece clicked as he picked it up from the bedside table. "Oh, I believe I can help you with that."

<Shaw> He slid the ornate claw over his index finger, rather surprised it fit, and ran the point - surprisingly sharp - gently up Cassandra's bare side, over her chest, after stopping for only a moment to dally, and to her throat.

<Shaw> There, he paused and smirked, leaning over her. Raising his hand, he wriggled the finger, then carefully applied it to the tip of her nose.

<Cassie> Her chest gently heaved as the metal claw scraped across Cassandra's exposed body, tiny goosebumps forming on hr skin when a shiver crawled up her spine. She held her breath, relishing in the surge of adrenalin that flooded her blood when he teased her throat, gently pricking her skin because she couldn't keep herself from swallowing instinctively.

<Cassie> Squirming on the bed, the smirk playing across the girl's lips betrayed her excitement, the sense of forbidden danger making the experience only that much more delicious. "Thank you," she said, exhaling against Sebastian's hand. Her toes curled into the silky sheets.

<Shaw> "My, so very grateful you are," he purred, voice low. And young, he reminded himself, but oh well. He was hardly treading undiscovered country here. Watching her face for a moment, he pressed the point of the claw against her cheek and drew it down gently, keeping his touch light.

<Shaw> Noticing the tiny pink mark on her throat, he lowered his mouth to it, first swiping his tongue across it, then kissing his way up the column of her neck.

<Cassie> "You should wait and see me show my gratitude then." Cassandra closed her eyes and arched her back, treating him to a touch of her bare chest as she delighted in the gentle touch of his mouth.

<Cassie> The soft rattle caused by the fine chains her wrist-cuffs were attached added to her excitement as she squirmed. "I hope you cleared all your other appointments for the rest of the night."

<Shaw> "Oh, absolutely. Now that I've attended to a bit of unpleasant business, it's all pleasure." Sebastian let his mouth hover over hers as he spoke, teasing her with light brushes of his lips before pulling back to give her a wicked smile and pressing his body against hers.

<Cassie> Curling her legs around his waist, she took him into a tense hold and ground her lithe form against his body. "You know, sometimes, unpleasant things only add to the pleasure," Cassandra said, before she quickly craned her neck to run her tongue over Sebastian's finger, and the little claw attached to it.

<Cassie> "By the way, have you though about my suggestion of employing my services at the club," she then asked, swallowing as she tasted a hint of iron in her mouth. "I think my performances could add lot to the events you hold here."

<Shaw> He watched the movement of her tongue with interest, just barely able to feel it between the joints of the finger armor. At just the tiniest hint of red, Sebastian gave a feral growl and kissed her deeply.

<Cassie> Cassandra returned the kiss with eagerness, her soft moan muffled almost completely by his mouth against hers. Their tongues teased each other, before intertwining in a sensual, yet hungry caress. When they parted again, both struggling for air, a fine, glistening string of moisture stretched between their lips. "Shall I take this as a yes?"

<Shaw> "Most certainly, yes." Sebastian agreed, shifting to bite down on her lower lip, then sucking and biting a path back down her throat and followed it with the hook of the claw.

<Shaw> On the bedside table, his phone buzzed quietly.

<Cassie> An exhilarated sigh escaped her mouth, as Cassandra writhed gently with her eyes closed. She tried to tune out the irritating buzz next to her head and focus just on the touch of Sebastian's skilled lips, but whoever was calling turned out to be quite persistent. "Just let it ring," she pleaded.

<Shaw> He snarled and delivered a nip to her chest before reaching for the phone. "Fuck." Internal security breach.

<Cassie> "A great idea, and one we can get right to once you put that phone away," she said, lifting her head out of the luxuriously soft pillow. A frown crept onto her features once she caught sight of his expression. "Surely nothing as important as a tied up, naked, teenage girl half your age and willing to go, is it?"

<Shaw> Sebastian shot her a glare and thumbed off the alarm. "But I do believe you'll still be here when I get back, no?" He gave her a last kiss, to her flat, writhing belly, then climbed off the bed to retrieve his pants.

<Cassie> Cassandra looked to either side of the bed and checked the shackles that kept her wrists entrapped. "Looks like I'll be going nowhere," she replied, holding up her hands with a smirk. "Promise you won't be long, yes?"

<Shaw> Zipping up and finding his shoes, he forgo socks and after a glance at his button-down shirt decided it wasn't necessary either. He did pull on his undershirt, shaking his hair out of his eyes and looking down at Cassie with a dark smile. "Oh, I promise, my black beauty."

<Shaw> He left, securing the door behind him for her safety. As soon as the door closed, his smile fell and he started down the hall.

<Cassie> After watching him leave the room, Cassandra's head fall back into the pillows. She let the air flow from her lungs with an extended sigh. A naked reflection of herself looked back down at her from the mirrored ceiling. She tried to picture the things they would be doing with - and to - each other when Sebastian returned.

<Cassie> While the beating of her heart had steadily increased since entering this room, it had begun to slowly drop back down to its regular rate since her companion had left. When it became a little boring to listen to her own pulse, Cassandra entertained herself by making grimaces at her reflection on the ceiling.

<Shaw> Checking his phone again, he frowned. The security breach was in one of the most secret vaults of the Inner Circle, several levels below the club proper. The club's own security force was already activated, according to his phone, yet he saw none of them. Something was terribly wrong.

<Shaw> Sebastian never made it to the lower levels. He started down the stairs, but soon found he could not control his body as his legs seized up, unable to support his weight. Unable to cry out, he tumbled down the stairs. Though the impacts only gave him more strength, there was nothing he could do with that strength and he lie in a tangle of limbs at the bottom of the stairs and felt a foreign mind slithering through his own.

<Shaw> Panting harshly, he tried again to move, to simply look up, but could not. He could barely think, in fact, let alone try to resist with his own minor telepathy. Heavy footsteps came down the stairs behind him, and he was pulled up by the back of his neck alone by huge hands. Unable to see anything but the wall in front of his unblinking eyes, Sebastian felt something cold and metallic slipped around his neck and snapped into place and his potential strength drained away.

<Shaw> He knew what that was, of course, but his panic was futile. Pierce, the bastard. Though Sebastian had succeeded in having the old man and some of his closest companions expelled from the Inner Circle earlier that day, clearly the old man was more resourceful than he'd thought.

<Cassie> The seconds ticked away on the wall clock, piling up to minutes over and over again. The bound girl's anticipation made way to boredom, followed by restless impatience. For a while at least, Cassandra could occupy herself by focusing on the irritation she harbored for Sebastian's never-ending duties and constant appointments.

<Shaw> Filled with impotent rage, he found himself dragged up the stairs none too gently and deposited at someone's feet. Against his will, his head twisted sideways and he looked up at his captor, recognizing the ridiculous pink hair and smirking face of the telepath in his security video. Quire smirked, then Sebastian's world went black.

<Cassie> Eventually, however, blaming his delay on some kind of business talk sounded less and less convincing, even to her own mind, until she couldn't stop thinking about how concerned he had looked upon receiving that message. What if something important and serious had come up? Perhaps even related to their investigations?

<Cassie> "I know I promised to wait here for you, but I've never been accused of being a good girl before," Cassandra muttered, as small, shadow tendrils formed around her hands, slithering into the locks of her shackles. The restraints fell off, and she quickly climbed out of bed to gather at least some of her clothes.

<Cassie> Dressed in nothing but her underwear, she was relieved to find that the security system still allowed the door to be opened from the inside. She slipped out into the hallway, looking around only to find it deserted. "Sebastian?" Turning towards the stairs, she cautiously moved on.

<Cassie> "Sebastian," she asked again, proceeding down the stairs. Just as she had to wonder where everybody was, she cried out from a sudden sting of pain, nearly falling over.

<Cassie> Cassandra bent down and reached for her foot, pulling something shiny and pointy out of the bare skin. Recognizing the small, metal claw, her heart-rate began to surge once more. It didn't even take the screeching of wheels outside the window to fill her mind with terrifying thoughts.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: 3/28 Instance: Little Prick

Post by steyn »

Ooh, exciting stuff!

Jack will have to ask if he can get a job at the Hellfire Club as well. Even if just as a...*puts on sunglasses* black jack dealer.
YEEEEAAAAAAHHH!!!