3/30 Instance What Now? (Part Deux)

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

3/30 Instance What Now? (Part Deux)

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

[Timeline: after Instance: What Now]

Pym: Pym saw Cecilia and bit his lip. He wasn't sure what to do... He knew he should tell her, but he really didn't want to. She looked, momentarily at the least, pretty peaceful. Sleep did wonders to the human complexion.

Cecilia: Cecilia stared at ceiling blankly, not so much peaceful as she was in shock. She'd showered, changed into more comfortable clothing and had the now re-opened bite marks on her neck and scalp stitched up. Now all she was doing was waiting for McCoy's say so to leave.

Pym: Pym tapped on the glass and waved, trying to smile.

Cecilia: She eyed the white sheets beneath her on the bed. Bloodsseepsintotheclothitlookslikehibiscusflowers. She was agitated and she wanted to throw up again- for the fourth time this week- but there hadn't been enough in her stomach to bring up. She flinched at the tap on the glass, eyes distant as she took in Pym, expression blank.

Cecilia: "...What?" Cecilia asked hoarsely.

Pym: "Oh... sorry, I thought you uh... You know, I'll talk to you later. It's not something you need to know right now." He backed up.

Cecilia: Cecilia sat up and motioned with her hand for him to come over. "Now," she said dully. "Right now."

Pym: "Nooo, no. It's fine, seriously. I'm sure it's nothing, we'll go find him. Jess is probably already out looking for him. It'll be fine." he turned to go, really hoping she wouldn't fight him. Go, go, gogogo!

Cecilia: Cecilia leapt up at this, eyes widened. "What's happened now?!" She grabbed Pym's arm in a vice-like grip. "Right now, Pym! Tell me right now! You're not sparing me anything by doing this!" God, no. Who was it this time? Miles, Lukas, JP, Ed...Fabian? No, no, no...

Cecilia: Her skin was waxen and breath unsteady. "Tell. Me." Her hand gripped his arm tighter.

Pym: Pym's face contorted at the grip. "Oowwww! Okay, okay! It's Miles! When we got back, I tried to call him to tell him you were okay and we can't find him!"

Cecilia: Cecilia marched towards the stairs leading to the ground floor, then broke into a run halfway, not even bothering to look back at Pym.

Pym: "Wait, Cecilia! He's not in his room! We checked!" He ran after her. "Cecilia!"

Cecilia: Cecilia slammed the door open to Miles and John's room, now deserted of both guys, and began studying the scene. Nothing was removed from the room, no bag was packed and there were no signs of a struggle but that didn't mean much. He could've been taken outside the school. Either by fucking around or...trying to do some vigilante crap. Goddammit.

Cecilia: She began rifling through the drawers of his bedside table and desk, trying to find a note or something else that might indicate where he went.

Pym: Pym caught up to her in the doorway, huffing. "Cecilia," he gasped. "We did this already... his phone's off and everything. The only thing we can do is wait until we hear from him. If we don't right away, obviously something's wrong."

Cecilia: "FUCK!" Cecilia screamed, sitting down hard on the bed. "I told him not to follow me or leave this place alone! I can't fucking..." she threw up her hands, actually at a loss of words "...I can't do this."

Pym: "Cecilia, there's nothing you can do right now. Okay? Just ... you need to calm down."

Cecilia: "Calm down? Calm down?!" Cecilia laughed hysterically. "In the last 48 hours I found Shaw's severed head on our front porch, three of my teammates were abducted by cultists, I saw another severed head of a teammate in duplicate form along with dozens of corpses, saw the same teammate killed twice in front of me in duplicate form..."

Cecilia: "...Was bitten by a cultist, saw my best friend's friend disembowelled body, watched most of the senior class fall apart in the process and now my cousin is missing! So don't you fucking tell me to calm down!"

Cecilia: Cecilia drew in a sharp breath and ran her hands through her hair. "...I'm sorry."

Pym: "Nope you're right. I took his place in the field today. I don't think when I tell you you should calm down I was implying you are wrong for feeling how you feel..."

Pym: "I just mean to say that getting this upset won't get you any results."

Cecilia: "No," Cecilia agreed, getting unsteadily to her feet and leaving the room. "It won't, it'll just disable me faster but there's not much I can do about it. I had PTSD before I came here and now all of this...if it doesn't create new problems it just brings up even more bad memories..."

Cecilia: There was only one thing to do. "I'm going back to the medlab," she said, wiping her mouth. "I gotta see McCoy..."

Pym: "I'm sorry Cecilia... can I get you anything?"

Cecilia: "Unless you have some power to resurrect the dead or find people and teleport them here instantaneously hidden up your ass - no." Cecilia shook her head. "You can't help me."

Pym: He frowned. "I'll go out and look for him again. Go try to get some sleep."

Cecilia: "No, you won't." Cecilia said sharply. "You're not going anywhere. Not for me or anyone else. 'Cause that's how John, Jamie and...Cassandra, ended up where they are. You're gonna sit your ass down 'cause you just had the shock of your life and re-cooperate and not die."

Pym: "Okay... how about I go to the lab and cook up something to help you sleep, instead?" he asked.

Cecilia: Cecilia shook her head. "Only thing that's going in me right now is a needle. I'm asking McCoy for a sedative...pretty much anything I eat right now's gonna come back up."

Pym: "Okay." That's what he had meant anyways, but if she didn't want what he had to offer, he wasn't going to get into it. "Okay, well... I'll go up to bed then?"

Cecilia: "I think that'd be a plan if you can sleep," Cecilia said, rubbing her neck where her tattoo was.

Pym: "... Maybe I'll just stay up with you." he led her back to the Med lab, worried that he wouldn't upset her too much.

Cecilia: "I will be high as kite so I'm not gonna be great company," Cecilia warned, making her way back down to the medlab. "But you're welcome to stay if you like."

Pym: He thought about Jess and her sex-talk. "I uh... I'll go find my own place to stay awake. Text me if you need me, or hear from Miles. Okay?"

Cecilia: Cecilia gave him a weird look. "Alright then, suit yourself." What the fuck? She wasn't inviting him for sleepover... whatever. "Will do."
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS