3/30 Instance: A Terrible Day For Everyone

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

3/30 Instance: A Terrible Day For Everyone

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

[timeline: after Instance: What Now? (Part Deux)]

Miles: Miles was on the floor of the Medlab. When he had come in, Cecilia had been knocked out by drugs. He had spoken to Doctor McCoy once he turned his phone back on. It took him a couple of hours to get from the city to the estate but once he was there, he went straight to the medlab to check on his cousin

Miles: Seeing her asleep, he realized it was a sign he should too. Laying on the floor, his shirt stained in blood, as well as his hands, he fell asleep soon.

Cecilia: Cecilia's eyes flickered open, she could still feel the effects of the drugs, making her lighter and more relaxed. Although she was aware the feeling was artificial she couldn't help but feel relieved, she checked her watch. She'd gotten some sleep, about seven hours, which wasn't bad for the circumstances.

Cecilia: She lay staring at the ceiling for a long while, not really aware of anyone else in the medlab, just floating for the most part and trying not to remember Cassandra's eyes.

Miles: Miles groaned on the floor, mumbling something about how much blood there was on the ground.

Cecilia: Cecilia sat up...taking in the scene. "AI!" She screamed, standing up but stopping before she touched the blood. "Miles!"

Miles: Miles shot up, screaming. "Graaaaahhh!" He instinctively shot his fist out to Cecilia's face.

Cecilia: Cecilia's reflexes were in top form with just the training alone but jumped up like she was now her shield armour was up faster than you could blink and her arm around Miles' wrist before he could stop her. "STOP! IT'S ME!" She shouted.

Miles: "Wha! Cecilia!" He saw her and instantly began to break down into tears. He grabbed her and hugged her tightly.

Miles: "H-he's dead..." Miles sobbed.

Cecilia: Cecilia felt her stomach drop. "Who's dead?"

Miles: He cried into her shoulder. "M-my dad. Someone shot my dad."

Cecilia: The momentary relief Cecilia had about John still being alive quickly dissipated at mention of Miles' dad. "...Oh God. What happened?!"

Miles: "I left him... alone... someone tried to take the car and he tried ... to stop them... I shouldn't have left!" He cried harder into her shoulder.

Miles: "He wouldn't stop bleeding, all the way to the hospital!"

Cecilia: Cecilia closed her eyes. "...I'm...fuck, I'm sorry, Miles..." And now someone else was going through the same thing she had almost eight years ago...it wasn't fair. "Did they catch...?"

Miles: Miles looked at her with menacing eyes. "No. I did."

Cecilia: Cecilia gave Miles the hairy eyeball at the weird look he was giving her. "...What do you mean, 'you did'?"

Miles: "I found him... I stopped him from hurting anyone again." he said sternly. "Don't give me that look..."

Cecilia: "Did you kill him!?" Cecilia exclaimed, advancing on him.

Miles: "What would you do if I had?" he asked, his eyes narrowing.

Cecilia: "Don't toy with me, Miles." Cecilia said, anger twisting her features. "Yes or no?"

Miles: "Of course not! I almost did... I probably would have..." He bit his lip and looked away. "Webbed him up, dropped him at the steps of the police."

Cecilia: Cecilia sat down hard on her bed. "Oh thank God..." she sighed heavily, feeling all of her energy drain out of her.

Miles: "McCoy told me there was a death... and some students were nabbed."

Cecilia: Cecilia nodded. "Yeah...Cass is dead." She didn't mention John or Jamie. She didn't want him to go looking for his roommate. "We'll get them back there's...some evidence they're still alive." Well, Jamie's dupes were being eaten, so it was likely the original was being kept alive...or at least was.

Miles: Miles went from angry to horrified. "Damn... what the hell is this world coming to? I knew I should've gone with you guys anyways... Miles wouldn't shrink me down."

Cecilia: "No, it's better you didn't." Cecilia said quickly, turning away. "Trust me...if all of us on that mission aren't in therapy for the rest of our natural lives I'll be surprised."

Miles: "Well, don't worry. I'm going to get approved for the next mission. Promise. I won't let them take another student."

Cecilia: Cecilia sighed irritably. Not this shit again. "I'd rather you didn't," she said tersely.

Miles: Thinking about his father and now Cassie, Miles understood it was not the time for arguing. "Alright." he agreed. "I... gotta go take a shower. Get this ... stuff off me. You cool, cuz?"

Cecilia: Cecilia shrugged. "Aren't I usually?" She frowned. "Don't answer that."
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS