4/2 Instance: Enemy of my Enemy

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

4/2 Instance: Enemy of my Enemy

Post by Ferguson »

Timelined after "Roll Tanks"

<Sue> Sue lay on her bed and stared at the ceiling. People were idiots. It was a simple instruction to stand still. Idiots. There were only so many deaths she was prepared to pay for and twelve was way past that limit. So now she was trying to un-rage.

<@Hope> Hope could not express how much she did not want to tell Sue this news. She took a deep breath outside her door, knocking a few times.

<@Sue> Raising her head from the pillow at the sound, she projected her field at the door to see who it was and raised an eyebrow in surprise at who she saw. "What do you want?"

<Hope> Oh that was a loaded question. Hope ran her hand through her hair, glancing down the hallway. Nope, nobody to save her from this. "It's important."

<@Sue> Sue pulled her field back from the door and used her force field to open it as she sat up. "What is it?"

<Hope> "It's uh... about Johnny." Hope took a staggering breath, sliding into the room and leaning back against the door for support. She did not want to be the one to tell Sue! How was this her responsibility!?

<@Sue> Sue took in the look on Hope's face and her body language and felt her blood run cold. "What happened?"

<Hope> She told herself to start at the beginning. "He texted me that he was headed to Vito's. When he didn't come back that night, I went looking for him the next morning. His car wasn't there. We checked the security tapes... He..." Hope had to stop to recompose herself. "He and Jamie were attacked by some pink mohawked freak named Quentin. Quentin took them and the car... I spent the rest of the day searching all over the city."

<@Sue> "And then what? Did you find him? Who's this Quentin guy?"

<Hope> "He.... oh God Sue, I think he's a fucking cannibal." Hope pressed her hands over her face. "I haven't found him. I'm going again in the morning."

<@Sue> "Johnny's been taken by a cannibal?!" Oh fuck!

<Hope> "Yeah...."

<@Sue> She wasn't sure what to do with that. "Does anyone else know? Are we looking for him? Should I call our parents?"

<Hope> "I have been. I don't know what everyone else is doing. I don't know what they expect us to do, but I have to find him." She dropped her hands to look at Sue finally.

<@Sue> "But... if you didn't find him driving around where are we supposed to start?"

<Hope> "I really don't know," Hope admitted. "I feel like I'm just spinning my tires, but I have to do something."

<@Sue> Sue nodded, "Yeah... um... I think I won't call them... they'll only worry... not until we know more...." And she hoped the more was good news. "Want to go and look again?"

<Hope> Hope glanced at Sue. She glanced out in the hallway which was devoid of Bobby. She glanced back at Sue, holding up her keys. "Let's go."