4/3 Instance: Distressed and Depressed

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

4/3 Instance: Distressed and Depressed

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

[timeline: after Instance: Anything to Impress the Girl ]

Pym: Pym was coming in from his late-afternoon/early-evening trial runs of his armored X-suit. After the tragic hit he took, rendering him completely unconscious and useless, during the battle with Quentin and the cannibals,

Pym: Pym had decided to create a lightweight armor. "It's similar to the carapace found on the exoskeleton of some insects and Formicidae. Mostly formica-aw shit you don't care." He shrugged.

Pym: "Anyways, bro. I gotta go, I'll talk to you later, eh?" He laughed and said good bye. Tilting his head to the right, his helmet blinked and he hung up. Taking the helmet off, he breathed a sigh of relief and plopped onto a kitchen stool. "Fuck. Me."

Hope: Hope glanced up, absentmindedly stirring a cup of coffee. "Sorry, Hank. Though missing, still with Johnny." She gave him a forced smirk, taking a drink of her beverage. She began to question how much longer she could search for nearly 24 hour stretches before the stress wore her thin. Granted... not many people knew about her late night searches.

Pym: He looked up, surprised to see anyone there. "... You using one of the students' camouflage or something, I didn't even see you there!" He laughed as he took pieces of his armor off. First the boots, then the gauntlets, the shoulder pads, back padding, shin-pads, and knee-cap pads. Once they were off, he shrunk them down and pocketed them in his belt.

Pym: "Tah-dah." He said to her with a smirk. "How's the search for Johnny? Any signs yet? I'm still contemplating waking up a bee-hive a little early in the season and starting a search party."

Hope: She shook her head, taking another sip. "I spend as much time as possible searching. I'd spend more if Bobby wasn't a whiney baby and wanting to see his family." And sleep. And eat. She rubbed her face, considering the former option there. "I haven't felt his powers. No trace... no trace of his car either. Though it's reported stolen, so maybe...." Hope crossed her fingers.

Pym: "I'm sure something will turn up. Everyone's involved now, especially after..." he sighed thinking about it. "My armor is all I can do to protect myself, but I want to find a way to protect others."

Hope: "I just want to find him and Jamie. I'll never forgive myself if something happens to Johnny." She sighed, setting her mug down and running her hands through her hair. Well, maybe a shower wasn't such a bad idea either.

Pym: He decided to try to get her mind off it. "You meet the new girl yet?" he asked.

Hope: Hope stared blankly at him. "There's a new girl? Now? No. I haven't. And if she's smart, she'll run for the hills."

Pym: "... I-i kinda hope she sticks around." he added, blushing and looking at his belt.

Hope: "Already got a crush." Hope couldn't help but smirk a bit, though somewhat bitterly. "Well. I hope it works out for you, Hank."

Pym: His heart fluttered. "Me too." he admitted quietly. "I don't know what to say... I don't really talk to girls. I didn't really feel interested in them before."

Hope: Unsure of what to say to that, Hope settled for another sip and an, "Oh yeah?"

Pym: "... Yeah. Not sure I opened right. I offered to draw her blood..." he frowned. "But, I think I have some charm."

Hope: "Not typically something you do on a first date, unless you are a vampire. I'm sure she will be quite taken with you, though." Hope glanced over at the clock. She mentally wondered how long she could sit here and chat while who knew what was happening to Johnny.

Pym: "Well, she has similar powers to me. And her name is Janet... which is just a cool name. I mean who is named Janet, anymore?"

Hope: "Janet Jackson," Hope supplied, moving to the cubinet to search for a snack.

Pym: "... She's old. I mean nowadays." He watched her search for a snack and pointed to the microwave. "I made cookies earlier. Yes, I bake."

Hope: "In... the microwave?" She gave him a puzzled expression.

Pym: "Ants." he explained, rather snappishly.

Hope: Shrugging, Hope pulled the plate of cookies from the microwave, then went to sit down again, shoving one in her mouth. "'hanks."

Pym: "Yup, no problem." He took one himself. "So, how far into the city have you searched?"

Hope: "Hard to say... I feel like I've gone all over the city, yet I keep finding more places to search. He could be anywhere.... I mean... anywhere.

Pym: "I'll start testing my radius for communication with insects. I want to help however I can. Tomorrow morning, we'll shrink down and go out with an insectoid-search party... how does that sound?"

Hope: "I would really appreciate it. The sooner we find him, the greater chance he'll be alive." She hated admitting that she lots a little hope each day.

Pym: "Yeah, of course. We'll figure it out, don't worry." He put his hand on her shoulder reassuringly.

Hope: Hope tried to give him a reassuring smile back. "Thanks, Hank."
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS